pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:YEP, AND THEY STILL HAVE BASICALLY THE SAME JUNK, BUT HAVE A LOT OF YOUNG TEEN STUFF NOW LIKE TWILIGHT POSTERS AND HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL STUFF. BUT THEY STILL HAVE FARTS IN A CAN AND BEER HATS TOO.



I THINK THERE'S ONE IN EVERY MALL NEARBY. I HAVEN'T BEEN IN ONE IN YEARS.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:I THINK THERE'S ONE IN EVERY MALL NEARBY. I HAVEN'T BEEN IN ONE IN YEARS.



WELL OUR SHOPPING IS LIMITED, AND I DON'T THINK THERE IS ONE IN THE BIG MALLS WE GO TO ANYMORE EITHER.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:I THINK THERE'S ONE IN EVERY MALL NEARBY. I HAVEN'T BEEN IN ONE IN YEARS.



THERE'S ALSO THIS STORE CALLED HOT TOPIC, THAT CATERS TO THE GIRLS THAT WANNA BE POPULAR AND GOTH AT THE SAME TIME. AND THE WANNABE ROCK BOYS. I FIND IT FUNNY THAT THEY BUY ALTERNATIVE BAND SHIRTS FROM MY YOUTH (LIKE THE SMITHS AND THE DESCENDENTS) FOR $25 WHEN I STILL GOT MINE FROM THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

OCCASIONALLY, WHEN I AM AT THE MALL AND STILL DRESSED FOR WORK, I WANDER IN THERE AND CONFUSE THE HECK OUT OF THE EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS. JUST FOR KICKS.

BUT I GOTTA ADMIT, HOT TOPIC IS THE ONLY PLACE FOR INVADER ZIM STUFF...

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:THERE'S ALSO THIS STORE CALLED HOT TOPIC, THAT CATERS TO THE GIRLS THAT WANNA BE POPULAR AND GOTH AT THE SAME TIME. AND THE WANNABE ROCK BOYS. I FIND IT FUNNY THAT THEY BUY ALTERNATIVE BAND SHIRTS FROM MY YOUTH (LIKE THE SMITHS AND THE DESCENDENTS) FOR $25 WHEN I STILL GOT MINE FROM THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

OCCASIONALLY, WHEN I AM AT THE MALL AND STILL DRESSED FOR WORK, I WANDER IN THERE AND CONFUSE THE HECK OUT OF THE EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS. JUST FOR KICKS.

BUT I GOTTA ADMIT, HOT TOPIC IS THE ONLY PLACE FOR INVADER ZIM STUFF...



AND THEY HAVE THE BEST HELLO KITTY STUFF. WE DO HAVE A HOT TOPIC

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:AND THEY HAVE THE BEST HELLO KITTY STUFF. WE DO HAVE A HOT TOPIC



WIFE HAS ORIGINAL KITTY STUFF FROM WAY BACK. THE OLD VINYL STUFF AND PENS THAT STOPPED WORKING YEARS AGO.

I TRIED TO MAKE FUN OF IT IN MY DERBY ENTRY LAST WEEK.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:WIFE HAS ORIGINAL KITTY STUFF FROM WAY BACK. THE OLD VINYL STUFF AND PENS THAT STOPPED WORKING YEARS AGO.

I TRIED TO MAKE FUN OF IT IN MY DERBY ENTRY LAST WEEK.



I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH KITTY STUFF WHEN I WAS A KID. MOM SWEARS I DIDN'T LIKE IT, BUT I REMEMBER HAVING A METAL TIN WITH COLORED PENCILS AND I LOVED THAT THING.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:AND THEY HAVE THE BEST HELLO KITTY STUFF. WE DO HAVE A HOT TOPIC



YEAH, I'VE BOUGHT HELLO KITTY STUFF THERE FOR GRANDDAUGHTERS.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:YEAH, I'VE BOUGHT HELLO KITTY STUFF THERE FOR GRANDDAUGHTERS.



WE SHOULD TAKE PICTURES OF THAT STUFF FOR OLD TIMES SAKE. LIKE OUR PICTURES OF OUR ANTIQUE LITTLE PEOPLE, BACK WHEN THEY HAD WOODEN BODIES.

monodemono


quality posts: 1 Private Messages monodemono

HEY GUYS! THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON WOOT... WOOT! ANYWAYS, I DISCOVERED THIS THREAD LASTNIGHT AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. MY FRIENDS AND I HAVE BEEN MAKING CAPS LOCK JOKES EVER SINCE I SHOWED IT TO THEM, AND THEY THOUGHT I SHOULD POST IT.

"I LIKE TO TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME YELLING!!!"

YES, WE HAVE BEEN YELLING OUR CAPS LOCK PHRASES AT EACH OTHER THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. WHY YOU MAY ASK? BECAUSE EVEN REAL LIFE HAS A CAPS LOCK BECAUSE CAPS LOCK IS SO GREAT. I TOO HEART CAPS LOCK!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
monodemono wrote:HEY GUYS! THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON WOOT... WOOT! ANYWAYS, I DISCOVERED THIS THREAD LASTNIGHT AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. MY FRIENDS AND I HAVE BEEN MAKING CAPS LOCK JOKES EVER SINCE I SHOWED IT TO THEM, AND THEY THOUGHT I SHOULD POST IT.

"I LIKE TO TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME YELLING!!!"

YES, WE HAVE BEEN YELLING OUR CAPS LOCK PHRASES AT EACH OTHER THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. WHY YOU MAY ASK? BECAUSE EVEN REAL LIFE HAS A CAPS LOCK BECAUSE CAPS LOCK IS SO GREAT. I TOO HEART CAPS LOCK!



WELCOME! WOW, OVER TWO YEARS ON WOOT AND THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST...THAT'S A REASON TO YELL. WOOHOO!

monodemono


quality posts: 1 Private Messages monodemono
lplady wrote:WELCOME! WOW, OVER TWO YEARS ON WOOT AND THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST...THAT'S A REASON TO YELL. WOOHOO!



YES WELL, I'VE BOUGHT 16 THINGS IN THOSE 2 YEARS AND YET I JUST NEVER REALLY BOTHERED WITH THE COMMUNITY, EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS KNEW I'D FIT IN WELL. WHEN I SAW THIS TOPIC (WHICH WAS A COMPLETE ACCIDENT, AND LIKE MYSELF, IS THE BEST ACCIDENT EVER!) I COMPLETELY FLIPPED WITH JOY BECAUSE OF HOW EPIC IT IS. MY FRIENDS AND I JUST KEEP YELLING AT EACH OTHER THINGS LIKE, "IF THERE WERE ANY WAY TO MAKES CAPS EVEN MORE CAPPY, WELL THAT WOULD BE CAPTASTIC!"

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

MY PANTS SMELL LIKE AMY WINEHOUSE TODAY, IN CASE ANYBODY WAS WONDERING.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
PemberDucky wrote:MY PANTS SMELL LIKE AMY WINEHOUSE TODAY, IN CASE ANYBODY WAS WONDERING.



THANK YOU, MY DAY IS NOW COMPLETE!!!!

WELCOME NEW PERSON TO CAPS LOCK!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

monodemono wrote:YES WELL, I'VE BOUGHT 16 THINGS IN THOSE 2 YEARS AND YET I JUST NEVER REALLY BOTHERED WITH THE COMMUNITY, EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS KNEW I'D FIT IN WELL. WHEN I SAW THIS TOPIC (WHICH WAS A COMPLETE ACCIDENT, AND LIKE MYSELF, IS THE BEST ACCIDENT EVER!) I COMPLETELY FLIPPED WITH JOY BECAUSE OF HOW EPIC IT IS. MY FRIENDS AND I JUST KEEP YELLING AT EACH OTHER THINGS LIKE, "IF THERE WERE ANY WAY TO MAKES CAPS EVEN MORE CAPPY, WELL THAT WOULD BE CAPTASTIC!"




YOU COULD MAKE THEM BOLD!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

monodemono


quality posts: 1 Private Messages monodemono
dontwantaname wrote:YOU COULD MAKE THEM BOLD!



:O YOU'RE RIGHT!!! LIKE THIS?!?! OH MY GOD!!! THIS EPICNESS JUST BECAME MORE EPIC!!!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

WHAT HAPPENED TO WOOT!??!?!? WHERE'S MY SIG? WHERE'S MY COLORED SQUARE?

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

THOSE BASTARDS! THEY KILLED KENNY!*










*THE NAME MY SQUARE HAS NO MATTER WHAT IT'S COLOR.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
monodemono wrote:YES WELL, I'VE BOUGHT 16 THINGS IN THOSE 2 YEARS AND YET I JUST NEVER REALLY BOTHERED WITH THE COMMUNITY, EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS KNEW I'D FIT IN WELL. WHEN I SAW THIS TOPIC (WHICH WAS A COMPLETE ACCIDENT, AND LIKE MYSELF, IS THE BEST ACCIDENT EVER!) I COMPLETELY FLIPPED WITH JOY BECAUSE OF HOW EPIC IT IS. MY FRIENDS AND I JUST KEEP YELLING AT EACH OTHER THINGS LIKE, "IF THERE WERE ANY WAY TO MAKES CAPS EVEN MORE CAPPY, WELL THAT WOULD BE CAPTASTIC!"



WELCOME!

WE ARE A BIT HARD OF HEARING THOUGH AFTER 90+ PAGES OF SHOUTING.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

HUH? WHAT YOU SAY?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Josephus wrote:HUH? WHAT YOU SAY?



SOMETIMES IT MAKE ME BREAK OUT IN A COLD SWEAT!
ONE TWO THREE FOUR!

HOT TUB! HA! DA!
AH-FULL OF WATER!
I SAY HOT TUB! HA!
DAY! BA! VERY, VERY HOT... VERY HOT! DA!
HOT TUB! GONNA GET YA HOT-A!
GONNA MAKE YA SWEAT! HEY! SAY!
HOT TUB! RUB A DUB IN THE HOT TUB!
RUB A DUB WITH ME!

SHOULD I GET IN THE HOT TUB?
(YEAH!)
WILL IT MAKE ME SWEAT?
(YEAH!)
SHOULD I GET IN THE HOT TUB?
(YEAH!)
WILL IT MAKE ME WET?
(YEAH!)
WELL, WELL, WELL...

HOT TUB! AH!
GET IN!
GONNA GET IN THE WATER!
GONNA MAKE ME SWEAT! AH!
HERE I GO IN THE HOT TUB!

HHHHIIIGGGHH!!

TOO HOT IN THE HOT TUB! MA!
BURN MYSELF!
MAKE IT COOLER!
GOOD GOD!
GONNA MAKE ME...

I'M GONNA GET IN THE HOT TUB..
I'M GONNA GET IN THE HOT TUB..
I'M GONNA GET IN THE HOT TUB..
HA! LILIN! LIDILIN! EH!
A GONNA MAKE ME SWEAT-AH!
DAH! GONNA MAKE ME SWEAT!
GONNA MAKE ME SWEAT-AH!
DAH! GONNA GET ME IN THE HOT TUB!
I CAN'T STAND IT!
HERE I GO! I CAN'T STAND IT!

HERE I GO IN THE HOT TUB!
GONNA GET IN THE HOT TUB!
GONNA GET IT WET-AH!
GOOD GOD!
HHHIIIIGGHHH!! HA!
GOOD GOD!
RUB A DUB!
IN THE HOT TUB!
RUB A DUB WITH ME!
GOOD GOD!
RUB A DUB IN THE HOT TUB!
GONNA SET ME FREE!

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

THIS THREAD STRESSES ME OUT!

Last Post

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

HAS WOOT BECOME A BUNCH OF NIHILISTS?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:HAS WOOT BECOME A BUNCH OF NIHILISTS?




NOTHING IS REAL

THAT IS WHY WE YELL.

HARD TO BE HEARD WHEN YOU DON'T EXIST.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:NOTHING IS REAL

THAT IS WHY WE YELL.

HARD TO BE HEARD WHEN YOU DON'T EXIST.



HARD TO EXIST WHEN YOUR BOX IS CLEAR.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:HARD TO EXIST WHEN YOUR BOX IS CLEAR.



WHEN YOU HOVER, THERE IS JUST A BLACK BOX.
SUCKING OUT YOUR SOUL

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:WHEN YOU HOVER, THERE IS JUST A BLACK BOX.
SUCKING OUT YOUR SOUL



MY SOUL, IT'S BEING SUCKED OUT IN THE MOST UNPLEASANT WAY!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

PaperStreetSoapCo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PaperStreetSoapCo

WHERE'S SKEKTEK!?!

First rule of Paper Street Soap Company- Don't ask where the soap is coming from.

lilgothkid


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilgothkid
PaperStreetSoapCo wrote:WHERE'S SKEKTEK!?!



WHITE BOX HUH?!?! RACIST!! GO BUY SOMETIN

22 Shirt Woots 9/9/08-4/23/09
2 Wine Woots 2/18/09-3/9/09
13 Woots 8/20/08-3/27/09
7 Sellout Woots 10/10/08-4/09/09
1 Random Carp 3/27/09

PaperStreetSoapCo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PaperStreetSoapCo
lilgothkid wrote:WHITE BOX HUH?!?! RACIST!! GO BUY SOMETIN



I DON'T NEED TO BUY SUMPIN WHEN I'M SELLING SOAP. YOU'D NEVER GUESS WHY IT MAKES YER SKIN SOOOOO SOFT....

First rule of Paper Street Soap Company- Don't ask where the soap is coming from.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
PaperStreetSoapCo wrote:WHERE'S SKEKTEK!?!



NO CLUE, BUT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR HIM IN PWA TOO.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

PaperStreetSoapCo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PaperStreetSoapCo
KtCallista wrote:NO CLUE, BUT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR HIM IN PWA TOO.



PROBABLY HAVING FUN. BASTARD.

First rule of Paper Street Soap Company- Don't ask where the soap is coming from.

kidsaretheworst


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kidsaretheworst

LAST POST!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

NEW STYLE LAST POST!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:NEW STYLE LAST POST!



ARE WE RUNNING FOR THE LAST POST, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE THE LUNG POWER TO RUN THAT LONG AND YELL!

LAST POST

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:ARE WE RUNNING FOR THE LAST POST, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE THE LUNG POWER TO RUN THAT LONG AND YELL!

LAST POST



I AM A SMALL PONY (LITTLE HOARSE) FROM SCREAMING LAST NIGHT AT A CONCERT.

LAST POST

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:I AM A SMALL PONY (LITTLE HOARSE) FROM SCREAMING LAST NIGHT AT A CONCERT.

LAST POST



WAS IT TOTALLY WORTH IT?

LAST POST

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:WAS IT TOTALLY WORTH IT?

LAST POST



TOTALLY.

CHAR MAR IS MARVELOUS.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CHARLOTTEMARTIN

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:TOTALLY.

CHAR MAR IS MARVELOUS.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CHARLOTTEMARTIN



GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME!



FIRST CONCERT IN AGES. PERSON I WAS WITH GOT TOTALLY TRASHED SO I HAD TO DRIVE HER HOME THEN TAKE HER CAR BACK TO MY HOUSE. THANKFULLY SHE DROVE ME THERE AND WE WORK AT THE SAME PLACE, SO SHE CABBED IN TODAY AND I DROPPED THE CAR OFF.