quality posts: 5
Wow. I'm amazed.
One whole page of worthless comments; nothing so far about "Ovaltina, my goat, how the HELL did they pack 4gb of storage into a fingernail?".
When I saw this, two things came to mind:
- Ovaltina, my goat, how the HELL did they pack 4gb of storage into a fingernail?!
- What on earth would I do with a 4gb MicroSD?!
I can't even find a use for the 2gb MicroSD I already have. The price is great and all, but being out of work (as usual...), I can't even afford $10 to be in for 1.
You know what would be useful to me? One of those slim USB 2.0 + Bluetooth PC cards on eBay. It's really neat. It has a USB slot in the card, instead of hanging out the side. And it'd make my little Latitude C400 a "computer with everything". That'd be cool.
This 4gb of immeasurably small storage, not so much.
Between 2007 and 2010: lots of woots.
quality posts: 0
manojmathew wrote:Has anyone ever heard about Cube Memory. Quality? Reliability? China made?
There were some posts about it when w00t had the 2GB model a few months ago - or you could take Crab's word about them.
Call me masochistic... But I wish 'STUPID' was painful !!
quality posts: 1
In for 3. Been wanting a mini SD for my phone. Other two will be for family.
(1) Random scaffolding (08/30/07), (1) Griffin iTrip LCD FM Transmitter (11/16/07), (3) Random scaffolding: Calendar Edition (12/26/07), (1) DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet (10/12/08), (3) Cube Memory 4GB Micro SD (10/17/08)
(1) The Television Will Not Be Revolutionized (2/20/08), (3) Random Shirt (5/27/08), (3) Random Shirt (12/1/08), (1) Alien Invader (1/19/10)
(1) Didj Game System w/ Star Wars Game (12/7/09)