kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
KtCallista wrote:Morning Last Post!

AFTER LUNCH LAST PSOT!!

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kenney9226 wrote:AFTER LUNCH LAST PSOT!!

And a top post! Congrats Kenney!

Last Post just debating breakfast.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kenney9226

KtCallista wrote:And a top post! Congrats Kenney!

Last Post just debating breakfast.

I did not see the top post fact, and will add a picture post haste!

LP!

KtCallista

kenney9226 wrote:I did not see the top post fact, and will add a picture post haste!

LP!

I don't tend to notice them anymore either. I always appreciate the reminder!

Last Post

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
KtCallista wrote:I don't tend to notice them anymore either. I always appreciate the reminder!

Last Post

it's a classic (if mis-spelled) top post image, too!

because Last Post is awesome!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus

Last post after an all night 13 hour car ride with 4 kids. I need more sleep. Then it's back to a regular last post routine.

KtCallista

arcsus wrote:Last post after an all night 13 hour car ride with 4 kids. I need more sleep. Then it's back to a regular last post routine.

Are you insane?????? Your kids must be bigger than mine. The shear number of potty breaks in a 13 hour trip are insane. I think 8 hours is our limit right now.

Last Post

kenney9226

KtCallista wrote:Are you insane?????? Your kids must be bigger than mine. The shear number of potty breaks in a 13 hour trip are insane. I think 8 hours is our limit right now.

Last Post

LP!

arcsus

KtCallista wrote:Are you insane?????? Your kids must be bigger than mine. The shear number of potty breaks in a 13 hour trip are insane. I think 8 hours is our limit right now.

Last Post

14 mos, 3, 12, and 14. Part of the reason for driving through the night was to avoid the extra stops. It worked out pretty well...
Last post!

KtCallista

arcsus wrote:14 mos, 3, 12, and 14. Part of the reason for driving through the night was to avoid the extra stops. It worked out pretty well...
Last post!

My folks used to load us up and put us to bed in the car to drive to see family in CA. Back then though there weren't really seatbelt laws for kids, forget carseats. We could lay down in the back and sleep in sleeping bags. My 4 year old does not sleep in the car at all. So we try to avoid that kind of trip.

LP

jqubed

KtCallista wrote:My folks used to load us up and put us to bed in the car to drive to see family in CA. Back then though there weren't really seatbelt laws for kids, forget carseats. We could lay down in the back and sleep in sleeping bags. My 4 year old does not sleep in the car at all. So we try to avoid that kind of trip.

LP

brings back the memorable time we drove from florida to nc while I had a stomach flu, and mom ended up riding in the back of our wagon so I could be up front and hopefully avoid car sickness (only sorta worked). we had a different car in time for the florida trip the next year.

last post!

Skye — 1997-2007

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

time for dessert

last post

realitytwist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realitytwist
jqubed wrote:brings back the memorable time we drove from florida to nc while I had a stomach flu, and mom ended up riding in the back of our wagon so I could be up front and hopefully avoid car sickness (only sorta worked). we had a different car in time for the florida trip the next year.

last post!

BAH stay out of nc til you learn how to drive!!

lp

friends are just enemies who don't have the guts to kill you

jqubed

realitytwist wrote:BAH stay out of nc til you learn how to drive!!

lp

born, raised, and been driving for over a decade now...

lp!

Skye — 1997-2007

arcsus

KtCallista wrote:My folks used to load us up and put us to bed in the car to drive to see family in CA. Back then though there weren't really seatbelt laws for kids, forget carseats. We could lay down in the back and sleep in sleeping bags. My 4 year old does not sleep in the car at all. So we try to avoid that kind of trip.

LP

Yeah I remember doing that too. Our "seat belt" was mom holding her arm across the front seat to keep us kids from flying forward when she hit the brakes too hard. Those days are over. The 3-yr old was pretty miserable trying to sleep while buckled in her seat.

last post

KtCallista

arcsus wrote:Yeah I remember doing that too. Our "seat belt" was mom holding her arm across the front seat to keep us kids from flying forward when she hit the brakes too hard. Those days are over. The 3-yr old was pretty miserable trying to sleep while buckled in her seat.

last post

jeje, my Mom always stuck her arm across whenever we'd get on a ski lift. I think she did it until she quit skiing when I left for college. We had seat belts, but I also shared a belt with my sister in the front seat of pick-ups (if the pick-up had belts). In the fiero I sat on the hump and my sister crawled down on the floorboards of the passenger side and my Mom road passenger. I had to pop the sun roof so as not to hit my head. I once fit 15 people in the cab of my S-15 pickup (extended cab runt truck). Okay I'm sure I should've gotten sited for that last one. Lets not even start riding in the back of pick-ups.

Maybe it's all the safety regs why I don't care for driving so much anymore. Who knows. Now I would so much rather take the train (if we had one), and just sleep and play while I wait to get there.

Last Post

kenney9226

KtCallista wrote:jeje, my Mom always stuck her arm across whenever we'd get on a ski lift. I think she did it until she quit skiing when I left for college. We had seat belts, but I also shared a belt with my sister in the front seat of pick-ups (if the pick-up had belts). In the fiero I sat on the hump and my sister crawled down on the floorboards of the passenger side and my Mom road passenger. I had to pop the sun roof so as not to hit my head. I once fit 15 people in the cab of my S-15 pickup (extended cab runt truck). Okay I'm sure I should've gotten sited for that last one. Lets not even start riding in the back of pick-ups.

Maybe it's all the safety regs why I don't care for driving so much anymore. Who knows. Now I would so much rather take the train (if we had one), and just sleep and play while I wait to get there.

Last Post

Cool! You had a Fiero!!!

Last Psot!

pflugster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pflugster

Off to the races.

lp

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

arcsus wrote:14 mos, 3, 12, and 14. Part of the reason for driving through the night was to avoid the extra stops. It worked out pretty well...
Last post!

Noisy.....previous marriage?
Although I know a family with two sets of ages like that in the same marriage.

Last post

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

arcsus

dontwantaname wrote:Noisy.....previous marriage?
Although I know a family with two sets of ages like that in the same marriage.

Last post

Yep..the older two came with my wife when I met her. Instant family at 23 years old. It's been a blast though...

last post

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
arcsus wrote:Yep..the older two came with my wife when I met her. Instant family at 23 years old. It's been a blast though...

last post

How does holding a Last Post for a day?

Family is fun.

LP

arcsus

SkekTek wrote:How does holding a Last Post for a day?

Family is fun.

LP

Woot! A whole day!
Last post

SkekTek

arcsus wrote:Woot! A whole day!
Last post

Last Post.

jqubed

KtCallista wrote:jeje, my Mom always stuck her arm across whenever we'd get on a ski lift. I think she did it until she quit skiing when I left for college. We had seat belts, but I also shared a belt with my sister in the front seat of pick-ups (if the pick-up had belts). In the fiero I sat on the hump and my sister crawled down on the floorboards of the passenger side and my Mom road passenger. I had to pop the sun roof so as not to hit my head. I once fit 15 people in the cab of my S-15 pickup (extended cab runt truck). Okay I'm sure I should've gotten sited for that last one. Lets not even start riding in the back of pick-ups.

Last Post

i'm starting to think i'm the only person who puts the bar down on the ski lift... i dang near fell off when the rocket scientist in the chair behind me fell off... our suddenly lightened section sent my chair shooting into the air. not so much fun. fortunately for him, he was only 8 or 10 feet off the ground and fell in an area where there were no skiers allowed, so it was about 4 feet of soft snow (the crossed impact from his skis was visible for days lol)

last falling post

Skye — 1997-2007

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Now is as good a time as any for a

last post

PM JQ

last, last post

SkekTek

lplady wrote:Now is as good a time as any for a

last post

PM JQ

last, last post

It sure is.

Last Post.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:It sure is.

Last Post.

FLASH GORDON LAST POST PEOPLE!!

SkekTek

Kara Thrace is Jesus!

Last Post!

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers

last post

Thanks SS for my new togs!

KtCallista

jqubed wrote:i'm starting to think i'm the only person who puts the bar down on the ski lift... i dang near fell off when the rocket scientist in the chair behind me fell off... our suddenly lightened section sent my chair shooting into the air. not so much fun. fortunately for him, he was only 8 or 10 feet off the ground and fell in an area where there were no skiers allowed, so it was about 4 feet of soft snow (the crossed impact from his skis was visible for days lol)

last falling post

Not all ski lifts have bars, the ones at my home hill didn't.

last post

arcsus

KtCallista wrote:Not all ski lifts have bars, the ones at my home hill didn't.

last post

I went to a ski resort for my first time on vacation last week (didn't ski, but went sledding on the bunny hill), and I can tell you for certain that their lift did not have any bars on them. It was much too small. Where would they keep the kegs and bottles and glasses and things?
last post

KtCallista

arcsus wrote:I went to a ski resort for my first time on vacation last week (didn't ski, but went sledding on the bunny hill), and I can tell you for certain that their lift did not have any bars on them. It was much too small. Where would they keep the kegs and bottles and glasses and things?
last post

LoL

The attendant hands you the full at the bottom and you give them the empty at the top.

Last Post

arcsus

KtCallista wrote:LoL

The attendant hands you the full at the bottom and you give them the empty at the top.

Last Post

I wonder if that would raise their insurance premiums...
LP

SkekTek

Ever have one of those days, when you were like "damn" and the world was like "tell me about it" and you said "lighten up" and the world said "no way it's gloooomy" and you said "I am not happy with you" and the world said "well let me whip some warm weather out" and you said "cool" and the world said "it'll last 6 hours then I'll freeze your arse off" and you said "stop" and the world went "nyah hah hah" and you went "I'm going" and the world went "Mars is that way bucko."

Last Post.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Ever have one of those days, when you were like "damn" and the world was like "tell me about it" and you said "lighten up" and the world said "no way it's gloooomy" and you said "I am not happy with you" and the world said "well let me whip some warm weather out" and you said "cool" and the world said "it'll last 6 hours then I'll freeze your arse off" and you said "stop" and the world went "nyah hah hah" and you went "I'm going" and the world went "Mars is that way bucko."

Last Post.

All answer after that all registers in my sodden expanse of gooey grey matter.

LP

arcsus

KtCallista wrote:All answer after that all registers in my sodden expanse of gooey grey matter.

LP

Are we still talking about greasy seafood?
lastpost

KtCallista

arcsus wrote:Are we still talking about greasy seafood?
lastpost

ummm. . . . how should I know?

Last Post

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:ummm. . . . how should I know?

Last Post

Talk? no?

LP

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

KtCallista

DA59 wrote:Talk? no?

LP

you all are enjoying messing with what's left of my cognitive processes aren't you?

LP

SkekTek

DA59 wrote:Talk? no?

LP

...crave... grease...

LP