ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

killingtime wrote:How did everyone else make out in the snowstorm?

Snow? Snow? I don't see no stinkin' snow!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:Ah-ha. So, what do you think about the CA IOUs?



KT? In the daytime?

Am I the only one getting a Log in notice? I'm not logged in, according to woot, but I can do everything!
Also, I never logged out.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
killingtime wrote:Why? You want to meet me there? ;)

1 hour 19 minutes; 67.47 miles



It' where my bro and s-i-l ended up buying a house when they moved to MA

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
DA59 wrote:Snow? Snow? I don't see no stinkin' snow!



I can send you some.


dontwantaname wrote:KT? In the daytime?

Am I the only one getting a Log in notice? I'm not logged in, according to woot, but I can do everything!
Also, I never logged out.



Day off, sort of.

The log in thing happens to me all the time.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:KT? In the daytime?

Am I the only one getting a Log in notice? I'm not logged in, according to woot, but I can do everything!
Also, I never logged out.

No problem here.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
AZGman wrote:It' where my bro and s-i-l ended up buying a house when they moved to MA




Do you ever visit them? Maybe we can meet if you ever do.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:.



I was wondering about that. Suddenly you put your address up? After making us wait a year?

Then when I went to answer the post and take the info out, it was a dot.

What is in all that empty space between streets? Woods?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
killingtime wrote:Do you ever visit them? Maybe we can meet if you ever do.



Was planning tto until I blew a fuse. May be a while now.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
dontwantaname wrote:

What is in all that empty space between streets? Woods?



Those are called "trees." Heh.

Well and a "sand pit."

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
AZGman wrote:Was planning tto until I blew a fuse. May be a while now.



Where are you living? Is someone minding your health?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
killingtime wrote:Where are you living? Is someone minding your health?



In my house; my mom is visiting to help me out

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Was planning tto until I blew a fuse. May be a while now.



Go KT! He has been giving us shoddy information.
We need a pro!



Oh no, the dog discovered the neighbor is shoveling snow and he want to go out and bark and make sure the guy does it right!

No walk yet today. Just yard.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

killingtime wrote:I can send you some.

Ok. It'll be fun just to see you try.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
AZGman wrote:In my house; my mom is visiting to help me out



Did they say what brought it on?

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
DA59 wrote:[quote postid="2955904" user="killingtime"]I can send you some. quote]Ok. It'll be fun just to see you try.



It could be done.

I was going to send Fen some. It is a packet that when mixed with the right liquid makes snow.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
dontwantaname wrote:Go KT! He has been giving us shoddy information.
We need a pro!



It's a pretty serious thing, d'name.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

killingtime wrote:It could be done.

I was going to send Fen some. It is a packet that when mixed with the right liquid makes snow.

Yes, I've seen that. Looks icky.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
killingtime wrote:Did they say what brought it on?



possibly s small blockage in a brain vein.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:possibly s small blockage in a brain vein.

Did they (are are they going to) do tests for any more blockages?

Hmmmm, guess I should stop smacking you atop the head. I'd hate to think I'm the cause of that!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
AZGman wrote:possibly s small blockage in a brain vein.



They clean you out? Or is that to follow?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
DA59 wrote:Did they (are are they going to) do tests for any more blockages?

Hmmmm, guess I should stop smacking you atop the head. I'd hate to think I'm the cause of that!



already did ct scans and mri, plus ecgand other stuff

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
AZGman wrote:already did ct scans and mri, plus ecgother stuff



Glad you are getting good care. Did you get a warning TIA? Where were you when it happened?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
killingtime wrote:They clean you out? Or is that to follow?



Gave me andrug called TPA- sort of a blod thinner on steroids- to deal with any possible blood clotting

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
killingtime wrote:Glad you are getting good care. Did you get a warning TIA? Where were you when it happened?



I had just parked my car at work.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
AZGman wrote:I had just parked my car at work.



Scary, I'm sure. Did a co-worker find you? Did you walk in yourself? Did you dial 911?

Good information if you haven't read it already.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
AZGman wrote:Gave me andrug called TPA- sort of a blod thinner on steroids- to deal with any possible blood clotting



tissue plasminogen activator. A hellava drug.

It probably dissolved the clot that caused the stroke.

This is a major reason people don't have the devastating effects from strokes as often today.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
killingtime wrote:Scary, I'm sure. Did a co-worker find you? Did you walk in yourself? Did you dial 911?

Good information if you haven't read it already.



walked in; boss called 911

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Josephus wrote:tissue plasminogen activator. A hellava drug.

It probably dissolved the clot that caused the stroke.

This is a major reason people don't have the devastating effects from strokes as often today.



docs said in order to be truly effective it has to be administered within 3 hours o the event.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:docs said in order to be truly effective it has to be administered within 3 hours o the event.


How long was it?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:How long was it?



about 4o minutes.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:about 4o minutes.



Good.
I'm guessing if it were the hight of rush hour, they wouldn't have gotten to the hospital that fast.
That was fast.

So now we have to smack you butt instead of smacking you upside the head?

That can be misconstrued.
Maybe a punch in the arm.

Daj, now we punch or elbow Gman in the arm. No more smacks.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
AZGman wrote:walked in; boss called 911



Wow. That is something. How did your ex find out?

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:Good.
I'm guessing if it were the hight of rush hour, they wouldn't have gotten to the hospital that fast.
That was fast.

So now we have to smack you butt instead of smacking you upside the head?

That can be misconstrued.
Maybe a punch in the arm.

Daj, now we punch or elbow Gman in the arm. No more smacks.



hey, d'name. when you smack someone over the internet, they don't actually get hit, did you know that?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:hey, d'name. when you smack someone over the internet, they don't actually get hit, did you know that?



They don't?

Why have I been holding back?

//smack for Josephus



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Burrr... no school today, no snow, just cold.... goes to catch up

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Good.
I'm guessing if it were the hight of rush hour, they wouldn't have gotten to the hospital that fast.
That was fast.

So now we have to smack you butt instead of smacking you upside the head?

That can be misconstrued.
Maybe a punch in the arm.

Daj, now we punch or elbow Gman in the arm. No more smacks.


it was 5:45 am; well before rush hour

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Wow, sometimes deliveries can be fast. I ordered a valentines gift from Amazon through one of their partner companies yesterday morning. edit: this was regular shipping, expected delivery by the 12th.

I just got a tracking notice from UPS:

GAITHERSBURG, MD, US 02/04/2009 7:26 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
02/04/2009 7:15 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LAWNSIDE, NJ, US 02/04/2009 3:55 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
02/04/2009 12:18 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
NEW YORK, NY, US 02/03/2009 10:33 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
02/03/2009 8:02 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 02/03/2009 10:29 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
killingtime wrote:Wow. That is something. How did your ex find out?


boss called her; we still share the house.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Josephus wrote:Wow, sometimes deliveries can be fast. I ordered a valentines gift from Amazon through one of their partner companies yesterday morning. edit: this was regular shipping, expected delivery by the 12th.

I just got a tracking notice from UPS:

GAITHERSBURG, MD, US 02/04/2009 7:26 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
02/04/2009 7:15 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LAWNSIDE, NJ, US 02/04/2009 3:55 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
02/04/2009 12:18 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
NEW YORK, NY, US 02/03/2009 10:33 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
02/03/2009 8:02 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 02/03/2009 10:29 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED



Do you know how long it would take for that to get to me???? You're practically walking distance from the point of origin

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.