SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:I'm not sure, and I'm not sure how they could access and acquire that particular article of clothing without Skek noticing, however; anything is possible.



Of course, it could be just the gremlins talking to me inside my head. That does happen when I stare at Wootoff lights for hours on end. Or lack of sleep...

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Still single, can't imagine why.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
FenStar wrote:



That's the thief!!! Wait... why is there a hole in her left thigh? The gremlins took a bite out of her!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Of course, it could be just the gremlins talking to me inside my head. That does happen when I stare at Wootoff lights for hours on end. Or lack of sleep...



Speaking of which. . . .


MY WOOT-OFF LIGHTS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orc tripped on the box when he left to go back to work after lunch. WOO-HOO!!!

Now I just need to clean a spot on my home office desk for them. . . or maybe I'll take them to the new job in Ag-Engineering, hmmm.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Speaking of which. . . .


MY WOOT-OFF LIGHTS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orc tripped on the box when he left to go back to work after lunch. WOO-HOO!!!

Now I just need to clean a spot on my home office desk for them. . . or maybe I'll take them to the new job in Ag-Engineering, hmmm.



I need to find some way to make them computer controlled. Someone posted a way, but it looked too complicated.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:I need to find some way to make them computer controlled. Someone posted a way, but it looked too complicated.



That would be cool. Then we need to rig them to a woot-off alerter (like wootalyzer) so they can flash when something sells out and go crazy when koi is posted.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:That would be cool. Then we need to rig them to a woot-off alerter (like wootalyzer) so they can flash when something sells out and go crazy when koi is posted.



Exactly. I did put up a 12seconds video of me geeking out with my lights a few days ago when I got them.

...still waiting for my first Baskerville of Cheese...

terrimeyers


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
KtCallista wrote:That would be cool. Then we need to rig them to a woot-off alerter (like wootalyzer) so they can flash when something sells out and go crazy when koi is posted.



I was just gonna hook mine up to my Wizard that plugs into the car lighter and use 'em as a Kojak light :D


Thanks SS for my new togs!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Exactly. I did put up a 12seconds video of me geeking out with my lights a few days ago when I got them.

...still waiting for my first Baskerville of Cheese...



umm. . . I thought you'd already gotten one, when we got the broken DVR thingies.

I saw your video. Even though I am playing with the mac, you don't want me to post a video right now, trust me.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
terrimeyers wrote:I was just gonna hook mine up to my Wizard that plugs into the car lighter and use 'em as a Kojak light :D



great idea, I don't have the adapter though and I think all of my cars have cig-lighter issues, don't work with power adaptors unless you are really really lucky.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:umm. . . I thought you'd already gotten one, when we got the broken DVR thingies.

I saw your video. Even though I am playing with the mac, you don't want me to post a video right now, trust me.



That was my wife's B o the C. I myself never scored one. Uhm, hopefully you're not in possession of stolen rubber undies...

terrimeyers


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
KtCallista wrote:great idea, I don't have the adapter though and I think all of my cars have cig-lighter issues, don't work with power adaptors unless you are really really lucky.



Woot sold the Wizard about a year ago. I got 6. I love it! Lets me charge my Sansa in the car


Thanks SS for my new togs!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:That was my wife's B o the C. I myself never scored one. Uhm, hopefully you're not in possession of stolen rubber undies...



Undies are optional in this town (or so the chiropractor's office told me, I don't know I made a special point to wear them that day, guess I didn't need to bother.)


___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
terrimeyers wrote:Woot sold the Wizard about a year ago. I got 6. I love it! Lets me charge my Sansa in the car



??? The wizard in the globe?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
terrimeyers wrote:Woot sold the Wizard about a year ago. I got 6. I love it! Lets me charge my Sansa in the car



If I actually get the new car we've been planning to get for a while, then maybe I'll have to keep an eye out for one.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:??? The wizard in the globe?



Shakespeare?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:If I actually get the new car we've been planning to get for a while, then maybe I'll have to keep an eye out for one.



I have a DC to AC adapter I bought for long trips... I think it's rated at 350 Watts (can power and recharge my monster Dell 9100 laptop). Best thing ever.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:I have a DC to AC adapter I bought for long trips... I think it's rated at 350 Watts (can power and recharge my monster Dell 9100 laptop). Best thing ever.



I have a converter, bought it to power Christmas lights while we were at Creation Fest. (camped at the Gorge in George, WA for a week chaperoning high school kids). Killed two car batteries that week.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:I have a converter, bought it to power Christmas lights while we were at Creation Fest. (camped at the Gorge in George, WA for a week chaperoning high school kids). Killed two car batteries that week.



That can happen, especially in cars where the lighter doesn't turn off when the car is off (mine doesn't).

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote: That can happen, especially in cars where the lighter doesn't turn off when the car is off (mine doesn't).



hehe, we actually took an extra battery for the sole purpose of running the lights directly off of it.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:hehe, we actually took an extra battery for the sole purpose of running the lights directly off of it.



Argh. Gotta go. Class is wrapping up and I need to get my list for the grocery store finalized.

TTFN

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Argh. Gotta go. Class is wrapping up and I need to get my list for the grocery store finalized.

TTFN



Have fun!

Have a great birthday party for the kid!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
KtCallista wrote:That would be cool. Then we need to rig them to a woot-off alerter (like wootalyzer) so they can flash when something sells out and go crazy when koi is posted.



I'd buy some if they could do that.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
FenStar wrote:



she looks fine on my computer!

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
Josephus wrote:she looks fine on my computer!

Do you still judge the contests?

Still single, can't imagine why.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
FenStar wrote:Do you still judge the contests?



shan and I do. for a little over a year and a half.

terrimeyers


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
SkekTek wrote:??? The wizard in the globe?



this one silly


Thanks SS for my new togs!

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
Josephus wrote:shan and I do. for a little over a year and a half.

I'm surprised they are still doing it.

Still single, can't imagine why.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Got my Baggy of Camomile today! came with the talking Ronnie Reagan doll, some sansas, retinker camera and other goodies. Not bad for my first!

Glad it came because I was having a really crappy afternoon!! working inhales sharply and creates suction, want the lotto

arcsus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus

Got my bacon salt today! Sadly...it does NOT taste much like bacon. More like a salty, oniony, garlicy, Bac-os concoction. Ah well. Maybe it will be good on toast.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
arcsus wrote:Got my bacon salt today! Sadly...it does NOT taste much like bacon. More like a salty, oniony, garlicy, Bac-os concoction. Ah well. Maybe it will be good on toast.




it isn't too bad on popcorn as long as you don't use very much (and if you like seasoned salt on your popcorn)

arcsus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
kdccrosby wrote:it isn't too bad on popcorn as long as you don't use very much (and if you like seasoned salt on your popcorn)



Worth a shot...

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:Got my Baggy of Camomile today! came with the talking Ronnie Reagan doll, some sansas, retinker camera and other goodies. Not bad for my first!

Glad it came because I was having a really crappy afternoon!! working inhales sharply and creates suction, want the lotto



Congrats! It took me over a year of getting Baggy of Camomile's before I got a single Sansa.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:Congrats! It took me over a year of getting Baggy of Camomile's before I got a single Sansa.



I think they saved all of the sansas for Baggy of Camomile instead of selling them this time. It seems like everyone got great koi this time around too

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:I think they saved all of the sansas for Baggy of Camomile instead of selling them this time. It seems like everyone got great koi this time around too



Ah, I was really doing something important this time, please don't try to make me feel bad about not watching.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
FenStar wrote:I'm surprised they are still doing it.



thanks for the vote of confidence.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Josephus wrote:thanks for the vote of confidence.



more difficult to bring in new contestants now that clear squares can't post pics.

test:

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Josephus wrote:thanks for the vote of confidence.



I have a goal of returning by the end of May. I know that's a bit off yet, but I have a lot that I need to get done before then. Including digging my office out.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
Josephus wrote:thanks for the vote of confidence.

You always take everything personally.

Still single, can't imagine why.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
FenStar wrote:You always take everything personally.



yep. hard not to when the comment is directed right at something I have a rather large role in. something that frustrates me a great deal.

think people would play more if we changed it up substantially?