SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:I'm not sure, and I'm not sure how they could access and acquire that particular article of clothing without Skek noticing, however; anything is possible.

Of course, it could be just the gremlins talking to me inside my head. That does happen when I stare at Wootoff lights for hours on end. Or lack of sleep...

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Still single, can't imagine why.

SkekTek

FenStar wrote:

That's the thief!!! Wait... why is there a hole in her left thigh? The gremlins took a bite out of her!

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Of course, it could be just the gremlins talking to me inside my head. That does happen when I stare at Wootoff lights for hours on end. Or lack of sleep...

Speaking of which. . . .

MY WOOT-OFF LIGHTS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orc tripped on the box when he left to go back to work after lunch. WOO-HOO!!!

Now I just need to clean a spot on my home office desk for them. . . or maybe I'll take them to the new job in Ag-Engineering, hmmm.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:Speaking of which. . . .

MY WOOT-OFF LIGHTS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orc tripped on the box when he left to go back to work after lunch. WOO-HOO!!!

Now I just need to clean a spot on my home office desk for them. . . or maybe I'll take them to the new job in Ag-Engineering, hmmm.

I need to find some way to make them computer controlled. Someone posted a way, but it looked too complicated.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:I need to find some way to make them computer controlled. Someone posted a way, but it looked too complicated.

That would be cool. Then we need to rig them to a woot-off alerter (like wootalyzer) so they can flash when something sells out and go crazy when koi is posted.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:That would be cool. Then we need to rig them to a woot-off alerter (like wootalyzer) so they can flash when something sells out and go crazy when koi is posted.

Exactly. I did put up a 12seconds video of me geeking out with my lights a few days ago when I got them.

...still waiting for my first Baskerville of Cheese...

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
KtCallista wrote:That would be cool. Then we need to rig them to a woot-off alerter (like wootalyzer) so they can flash when something sells out and go crazy when koi is posted.

I was just gonna hook mine up to my Wizard that plugs into the car lighter and use 'em as a Kojak light :D

Thanks SS for my new togs!

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Exactly. I did put up a 12seconds video of me geeking out with my lights a few days ago when I got them.

...still waiting for my first Baskerville of Cheese...

umm. . . I thought you'd already gotten one, when we got the broken DVR thingies.

I saw your video. Even though I am playing with the mac, you don't want me to post a video right now, trust me.

KtCallista

terrimeyers wrote:I was just gonna hook mine up to my Wizard that plugs into the car lighter and use 'em as a Kojak light :D

great idea, I don't have the adapter though and I think all of my cars have cig-lighter issues, don't work with power adaptors unless you are really really lucky.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:umm. . . I thought you'd already gotten one, when we got the broken DVR thingies.

I saw your video. Even though I am playing with the mac, you don't want me to post a video right now, trust me.

That was my wife's B o the C. I myself never scored one. Uhm, hopefully you're not in possession of stolen rubber undies...

terrimeyers

KtCallista wrote:great idea, I don't have the adapter though and I think all of my cars have cig-lighter issues, don't work with power adaptors unless you are really really lucky.

Woot sold the Wizard about a year ago. I got 6. I love it! Lets me charge my Sansa in the car

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:That was my wife's B o the C. I myself never scored one. Uhm, hopefully you're not in possession of stolen rubber undies...

Undies are optional in this town (or so the chiropractor's office told me, I don't know I made a special point to wear them that day, guess I didn't need to bother.)

SkekTek

terrimeyers wrote:Woot sold the Wizard about a year ago. I got 6. I love it! Lets me charge my Sansa in the car

??? The wizard in the globe?

KtCallista

terrimeyers wrote:Woot sold the Wizard about a year ago. I got 6. I love it! Lets me charge my Sansa in the car

If I actually get the new car we've been planning to get for a while, then maybe I'll have to keep an eye out for one.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:??? The wizard in the globe?

Shakespeare?

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:If I actually get the new car we've been planning to get for a while, then maybe I'll have to keep an eye out for one.

I have a DC to AC adapter I bought for long trips... I think it's rated at 350 Watts (can power and recharge my monster Dell 9100 laptop). Best thing ever.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:I have a DC to AC adapter I bought for long trips... I think it's rated at 350 Watts (can power and recharge my monster Dell 9100 laptop). Best thing ever.

I have a converter, bought it to power Christmas lights while we were at Creation Fest. (camped at the Gorge in George, WA for a week chaperoning high school kids). Killed two car batteries that week.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:I have a converter, bought it to power Christmas lights while we were at Creation Fest. (camped at the Gorge in George, WA for a week chaperoning high school kids). Killed two car batteries that week.

That can happen, especially in cars where the lighter doesn't turn off when the car is off (mine doesn't).

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote: That can happen, especially in cars where the lighter doesn't turn off when the car is off (mine doesn't).

hehe, we actually took an extra battery for the sole purpose of running the lights directly off of it.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:hehe, we actually took an extra battery for the sole purpose of running the lights directly off of it.

Argh. Gotta go. Class is wrapping up and I need to get my list for the grocery store finalized.

TTFN

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Argh. Gotta go. Class is wrapping up and I need to get my list for the grocery store finalized.

TTFN

Have fun!

Have a great birthday party for the kid!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

I'd buy some if they could do that.

Josephus

FenStar wrote:

she looks fine on my computer!

FenStar

Josephus wrote:she looks fine on my computer!

Do you still judge the contests?

Josephus

FenStar wrote:Do you still judge the contests?

shan and I do. for a little over a year and a half.

terrimeyers

SkekTek wrote:??? The wizard in the globe?

this one silly

FenStar

Josephus wrote:shan and I do. for a little over a year and a half.

I'm surprised they are still doing it.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Got my Baggy of Camomile today! came with the talking Ronnie Reagan doll, some sansas, retinker camera and other goodies. Not bad for my first!

Glad it came because I was having a really crappy afternoon!! working inhales sharply and creates suction, want the lotto

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus

Got my bacon salt today! Sadly...it does NOT taste much like bacon. More like a salty, oniony, garlicy, Bac-os concoction. Ah well. Maybe it will be good on toast.

kdccrosby

arcsus wrote:Got my bacon salt today! Sadly...it does NOT taste much like bacon. More like a salty, oniony, garlicy, Bac-os concoction. Ah well. Maybe it will be good on toast.

it isn't too bad on popcorn as long as you don't use very much (and if you like seasoned salt on your popcorn)

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
kdccrosby wrote:it isn't too bad on popcorn as long as you don't use very much (and if you like seasoned salt on your popcorn)

Worth a shot...

KtCallista

kdccrosby wrote:Got my Baggy of Camomile today! came with the talking Ronnie Reagan doll, some sansas, retinker camera and other goodies. Not bad for my first!

Glad it came because I was having a really crappy afternoon!! working inhales sharply and creates suction, want the lotto

Congrats! It took me over a year of getting Baggy of Camomile's before I got a single Sansa.

kdccrosby

KtCallista wrote:Congrats! It took me over a year of getting Baggy of Camomile's before I got a single Sansa.

I think they saved all of the sansas for Baggy of Camomile instead of selling them this time. It seems like everyone got great koi this time around too

KtCallista

kdccrosby wrote:I think they saved all of the sansas for Baggy of Camomile instead of selling them this time. It seems like everyone got great koi this time around too

Ah, I was really doing something important this time, please don't try to make me feel bad about not watching.

Josephus

FenStar wrote:I'm surprised they are still doing it.

thanks for the vote of confidence.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Josephus wrote:thanks for the vote of confidence.

more difficult to bring in new contestants now that clear squares can't post pics.

test:

KtCallista

I have a goal of returning by the end of May. I know that's a bit off yet, but I have a lot that I need to get done before then. Including digging my office out.

FenStar

You always take everything personally.

Josephus

FenStar wrote:You always take everything personally.

yep. hard not to when the comment is directed right at something I have a rather large role in. something that frustrates me a great deal.

think people would play more if we changed it up substantially?