ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom
Josephus wrote:why show Dave in Snapster's revenge?
- I don't want to misunderstand it...

Sorry, I thought it was an old pic of Matt based on the picture being used in both this CEO feature article and this CEO feature article. I just figured there was a strong family resemblance.

devzero

quality posts: 2 Private Messages devzero

zeepidee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zeepidee

Sources: Dig Dug Image

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
devzero wrote:"Press fire to begin"

Hahaha I can hear that now, I remember it so well. Did you have Bigfoot? "I'll get you, Bigfoot!" haha

And I was wondering how long it would take for Leisure Suit Larry to show up

devzero

devzero

shan24 wrote:Hahaha I can hear that now, I remember it so well. Did you have Bigfoot? "I'll get you, Bigfoot!" haha

And I was wondering how long it would take for Leisure Suit Larry to show up

No bigfoot. I remember Munchmobile, CarWars, Wumpus. Still have console and carts, used to work as of 12 years ago.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
fyrefall wrote:Thanks Fenstar! The shirt was Fablefires. No relation, just similar initials. I stick mostly to the this side of the tracks.

-FF

DOH! My literacy comes and goes. I thought it was strange fablefire was over here. My brain categorizes names by initials, so if I don't pay attention I mix things up.

For example my sister's boyfriend's name starts with an M ad so did one of her ex-boyfriend's names, so sometime I call him the ex's name.

Still single, can't imagine why.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
devzero wrote:No bigfoot. I remember Munchmobile, CarWars, Wumpus. Still have console and carts, used to work as of 12 years ago.

I remember CarWars and Hunt the Wumpus...you can play Wumpus online somewhere now. I don't remember Munchmobile, but wasn't there a Munchman (Pacman clone)? I know we had a lot more, Yahtzee....that's all I can remember. haha

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
FenStar wrote:DOH! My literacy comes and goes. I thought it was strange fablefire was over here. My brain categorizes names by initials, so if I don't pay attention I mix things up.

For example my sister's boyfriend's name starts with an M ad so did one of her ex-boyfriend's names, so sometime I call him the ex's name.

now, now, Fen, you're just teasing your sister. you can't fool us.

Josephus

ActorTom wrote:Sorry, I thought it was an old pic of Matt based on the picture being used in both this CEO feature article and this CEO feature article. I just figured there was a strong family resemblance.

whoa, that's freaky. I had no idea Matt looked that much like Dave. I bow to your correctitude. or some other similar word.

ActorTom

Josephus wrote:whoa, that's freaky. I had no idea Matt looked that much like Dave. I bow to your correctitude. or some other similar word.

It's really my fault -- for not posting my sources like a good boy! I just had to do a chop of "Custer's Revenge" since it was the most controversial of the early video games.

easy1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easy1

Josephus

ActorTom wrote:It's really my fault -- for not posting my sources like a good boy! I just had to do a chop of "Custer's Revenge" since it was the most controversial of the early video games.

heh. I probably wouldn't have noticed even if you had posted it.

FedUpOldHag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FedUpOldHag

wildwolf11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wildwolf11

fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall

jomion

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jomion

Beat me by an hour!

WOOTLE-ZONE

Sources:
VEXPlorer

Battlezone

I need more...

ActorTom

Love the battle zone chops. It's obvious the 2nd one took more than an hour and wasn't inspired by the 1st. Good job fyrefall and jomion!

mwiseman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman

FenStar

ActorTom wrote:Love the battle zone chops. It's obvious the 2nd one took more than an hour and wasn't inspired by the 1st. Good job fyrefall and jomion!

I agree, they both look great!

ijordo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ijordo

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus

It's no wonder Woot demands that their programmers undergo drug testing ...

John Wesner Dave Bug Matt Rutledge Jason Toon monkey Brave Woman (with kudos to ActorTom) (and Mame32 for the game)

Signature censored by Woot

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
Xexus wrote:It's no wonder Woot demands that their programmers undergo drug testing ...

John Wesner Dave Bug Matt Rutledge Jason Toon monkey Brave Woman (with kudos to ActorTom) (and Mame32 for the game)

I loved this game.

rpanick1977

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpanick1977

Sources:
Jeopardy
Woot

KPanick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KPanick

KPanick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KPanick

fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall

SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21

Big w00t Hunter

Larger

tehpwnerer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tehpwnerer

Sources

Toon and Leakfrog are 3d models my little bro rendered in 3d Max for me; 2d editing was done in Photoshop.

FenStar

tehpwnerer wrote:

Sources

Toon and Leakfrog are 3d models my little bro rendered in 3d Max for me; 2d editing was done in Photoshop.

Wow! awesome 3d models.

easy1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easy1

tehpwnerer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tehpwnerer
FenStar wrote:Wow! awesome 3d models.

Thanks! I'll tell my brother.

ActorTom

ldouglas956

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ldouglas956

DK-Woot Bag O' guppy!
Buy now and get free shipping!!

Im glad that buying random stuff is as easy as a click. It wouldn't be worth it to climb stairs, run from living flames, and jump over perfect rolling barrels thrown by a huge monkey.

450X412

Xexus

While looking around for a worthy idea, I found this game called ROM CHECK FA1L. A fun game for when you just can't decide what old-timers game to play ... enjoy

rascal514

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rascal514

Sources 1, 2

FedUpOldHag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FedUpOldHag
Xexus wrote:While looking around for a worthy idea, I found this game called ROM CHECK FA1L. A fun game for when you just can't decide what old-timers game to play ... enjoy

Maybe my browser is messed up but your link didn't work for me. HERE is a link that does.

Xexus

FedUpOldHag wrote:Maybe my browser is messed up but your link didn't work for me. HERE is a link that does.

Thanks for the correction. It looks like the URL tags want the http:// included (contrary to what the formatting guide says), but it's fixed now.

intaglio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages intaglio