chickensnack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chickensnack
azuremourning wrote:Fellow Washingtonians, rejoice! Our Baggies of Cannabis have left Kent!

Mine still shows as having left Sacramento yesterday :[

I bet I'll be waiting for mine to leave Kent next week aaaaaaaaaaaaa

azuremourning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azuremourning
chickensnack wrote:Mine still shows as having left Sacramento yesterday :[

I bet I'll be waiting for mine to leave Kent next week aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aww I feel sad for you, really I do. If our stuff was in Kent 2 days ago, it should have been on our doorstop by today.

Fedex is stupid.

TalKeaton

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TalKeaton

YAY I finally got my 5.9 pounder!

It contained: (photos later, I promise)

1 Large Green Bucket

2 XL "Yay, It's Broccoli" shirts

1 New? 4GB Sansa, works fine

1 Refurb 4GB Sansa, works fine

1 "Emergency Crank Pack" radio and flashlight.

Not bad for the eight bucks! Much better than my first guppy.

tesla33

quality posts: 57 Private Messages tesla33

Looks like about 3 of us really got screwed over, while others got wretched excess and most got a decent haul. I'm sure Woot enjoys doing that, but I think next time they send me a defective item I'll send it back "Smart Post" and make them refund my money. This is the third crummy box of chorizo I've gotten, out of about 6 total.

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
tesla33 wrote:Looks like about 3 of us really got screwed over, while others got wretched excess and most got a decent haul. I'm sure Woot enjoys doing that, but I think next time they send me a defective item I'll send it back "Smart Post" and make them refund my money. This is the third crummy box of chorizo I've gotten, out of about 6 total.

You must not have read these:

THE HOLY guppy COMMANDMENTS v3.0

I. Thou shalt expect nothing beyond ONE bag of some kind and THREE crappy items.

II. Thou shalt not whine and complain when some people’s guppy turns out to be nicer than yours.

III. Thou shalt take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this guppy.

IV. Thou shalt not expect better guppy just because things are different this time. guppy is guppy.

V. To paraphrase Stephen Stills, shalt thou not get the guppy you want, want the guppy you get.

cancermanjq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cancermanjq

If anyone gets a uniden DECT handset with no base, I'd be willing to trade the base I got for practically anything.

jessande

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessande

I feel your pain if your random guppy hasn't arrived yet. Mine was/is headed to Lubbock, Texas which is about 6ish hours from Dallas. A day's drive. It shouldn't be hard. In fact, my friend and boyfriend each got their's last Monday.

Mine's still not here. Well it was here. It left Dallas, went to Alanta, GA, went back to Dallas, came to Lubbock (oh is there hope?), and now... its in Greensboro, NC.

I wonder if the contents of my random guppy will still be in one piece once it reaches its finally destination after its tour of the Contenintal United States...

today we wore his/her woot shirts. thats true love.

koskovic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koskovic

Hurray! Some truly random crazps

-2x XL Broccoli shirts
-1x light blue Pail #2
-1x emergency handcrank radio flashlight
-1x usb cable extender
-1x NP60 LiOn battery
-1x e250 Sansa refurb (scratch on screen and NO cables)
-2x Labtec wireless usb mice

Pretty good haul, but youd think they could distribute the sansa cables a little more evenly.

If anybody is willing to spare a Sansa e250 cable I'd pay shipping. Willing to trade shirts for a smaller size too

azuremourning

bpeterson82 wrote:You must not have read these:

THE HOLY guppy COMMANDMENTS v3.0

I. Thou shalt expect nothing beyond ONE bag of some kind and THREE crappy items.

II. Thou shalt not whine and complain when some people’s guppy turns out to be nicer than yours.

III. Thou shalt take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this guppy.

IV. Thou shalt not expect better guppy just because things are different this time. guppy is guppy.

V. To paraphrase Stephen Stills, shalt thou not get the guppy you want, want the guppy you get.

But, there are very few bags going out this time, mainly buckets.

Wouldn't that void the commandments?

JadeAuto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JadeAuto

2 Small YAY Broccoli shirts
1 Neat Receipts personal scanner
1 Motorola USB Bluetooth Dongle
1 Red Bucket

I can has Bucket?

nptacek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nptacek
azuremourning wrote:But, there are very few bags going out this time, mainly buckets.

I didn't get a bag or bucket or anything resembling a device to carry stuff in. Woot said they ran out, which makes sense since some people received something like 7 buckets each. I've decided that the April Fool's part of the bag of carp was that 99% of the people would get a large haul and three of us wouldn't, which is a reverse from normal. So, April Fool's! I guess that means I won this b.o.c, this time around! :-P

Vanstorm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Vanstorm
azuremourning wrote:But, there are very few bags going out this time, mainly buckets.

A bucket could be loosely interpreted as a metal bag ... ;)

azuremourning

Vanstorm wrote:A bucket could be loosely interpreted as a metal bag ... ;)

Good answer

alunj

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alunj

Both my packages (Woot-off and April Woot) left Kent, WA. An hour and a half after now, which goes to support the theory that Fedex has a time machine, or my guppy has a flux capacitor in it.
Estimated delivery date - Tuesday and Wednesday. That's Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, not next week. Again, the time machine.

Vanstorm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Vanstorm
cs6ranger wrote:so here is the contents of my box of chorizo
1x camo woot monkey
1x omgwin! pail
3x homer simpson usb hubs
1x woot letter
a few hours after i got the box of chorizo the item from the letter came
1x olevia 252tfhd 52" 1080p lcd tv
1x omgwin! pail (in the box with the tv)
thank you woot gods!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCKeznxJ4o

base8 wrote:can any woot staff tell us if that is real? Awesome if it is. Congrats!

threepiecewoot wrote:It's official.

HOLY guppy OF CRAPS! Nice haul ...

Does it actually work? Now that would be a heck of an april fool's joke. Send you a busted 52" LCD TV. LOL

car912

quality posts: 1 Private Messages car912

Got mine yesterday. Here's the haul:

1x "Bright red" bucket
2x "Yay! it's broccoli!" shirts (size: L)
1x ?defunct? 7" digital picture frame
1x lava lamp
9x texas air

The photo frame lights up with a blank white-ish screen with the letter "E" on it, presumably "E" stands for "error"? Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? It's a Matsunichi photoblitz PF7e.

Unboxing video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHegj5CyuPU

chickensnack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chickensnack

ohhhhh no my bag just arrived at Kent a few minutes ago I'M DOOMED

incremancer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages incremancer

Got my first bag ever today!
4.6 lbs
18in X 12in X 12in (approx)
Contents:
1x shallow green metal bucket (pretty beat up, but whatever!)
2x XL Men's Yay! I Stole Someone's Picture Of Broccoli And Someone Else's Idea! Shirt
2x Labtec Wireless USB Mice (used? The Part Number has been Sharpie'd out on them both. Haven't tried them if they work yet)
1x Jabra Bluetooth headset (sealed box)
1x Dane-Elec 8GB USB thumbdrive (sealed box)
1x Connect3D 4GB SD Card (sealed box)
1x Emergency Crank Pack Radio & Flashlight (sealed box)
1x 1GB Sansa with headphones! :-) but NO CABLES! :-\ (apparently used, but works awesome. Had 4 songs on it when I got it...)
17x Texas Air (2 busted, god rest their souls)

Wicked excited with my first haul! Thanks Woot!

(Anybody want the shirts? Honestly, I am likely to just burn them because of the whole copyright SNAFU. But if someone wants one, let me know. Also, if anyone has a Sansa cable they could part with, I'll happily pay shipping)

*EDIT* Shirts are now promised to the first responders. Got more response than I expected!*/EDIT*

azuremourning

alunj wrote:Both my packages (Woot-off and April Woot) left Kent, WA. An hour and a half after now, which goes to support the theory that Fedex has a time machine, or my guppy has a flux capacitor in it.
Estimated delivery date - Tuesday and Wednesday. That's Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, not next week. Again, the time machine.

Dude. I noticed that too. I had actually just mentioned to my boss that fedex must have a time machine.

Now if only they'd deliver on the days they say they're going to >.<

justapixel

quality posts: 15 Private Messages justapixel

After a long, migrainy and imitrexless day, I finally crawled out of bed to find my woot box awaiting.

Inside my 4.3 pound box was the ubiquitous vegetable shirts, both of which fit my son.

1x hand crank radio/flashlight combo, which I was too weak to test.

1x cat

21x bags of flattened texas air,

1x opened, returned Jabra bluetooth headset with instructions, and yes,

1x Sansa! I received the 8 gig e200 Sansa refurb with 900 plus songs on it. I can't decide if it used to belong to a teenage boy or his Dad - lots of ACDC and Adam Sandler peeing, but also U2 and jazz. Whoever it was had eclectic taste. The sansa was rattling around in the box, cable-less.

The music is worth more than anything else, most likely. It appears to be working perfectly, if a bit beat up, but it's almost out of batteries and there were no cables with it to charge it.

If you were one of the lucky ones who got extra cables for this sansa, please PM me; I'd be happy to pay for shipping via paypal to get it going. My 12 year old will be happy with it.

I also am not sure I have use for the Jabra bluetooth headset, as my iphone and GPS are paired and I do my mobile talking that way. So, I might be up for a trade. I will test it to make sure it's working first.

All in all, a fun woot. Now, I'm taking more codeine and going back to bed.

lcgrey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcgrey
kibitzor wrote:**5 bags of guppy unboxing video**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMA8-JWl2hU

Thanks, guys...that was fun to watch. My 6 yr old was busting up over the multiple sansas.

TalKeaton

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TalKeaton

Oh, and I forgot one item- I also got some sorta plastic stand with the Memorex logo on it. Nothing to go with the stand, just the stand.

*shrug* I kinda forgot about it until a minute ago.

alunj

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alunj
azuremourning wrote:Dude. I noticed that too. I had actually just mentioned to my boss that fedex must have a time machine.

Now if only they'd deliver on the days they say they're going to >.<

Arriving home later today, I'm going to have figured it out - there are two uncollapsed quantum waveforms on my doorstep. They have indeed been delivered, but until the waveforms collapse into a stable non-quantum state, I won't be able to say what's inside the box.

Schrodinger's cat, eat your heart out.

Or don't.

rak508

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rak508
azuremourning wrote:Fellow Washingtonians, rejoice! Our Baggies of Cannabis have left Kent!

Oh, good. And now the tracking number is linked to a USPS package, which means it's (almost) in the safe hands of the mailman.

Let me know what you get. Looks like us Seattle-Tacoma folks might have to do some trading of power cords and devices or shirt sizes, etc.

stickmansgallows

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stickmansgallows

My first ever!

1 x 4gb Sansa Refurb
1 x Power Squid
2 x Woot-off light(that's four in all)
1 x Easy Park
1 x Green Bucket
2 x Woman's Small "Yay Broccoli!"
1 x Phillips headset
1 x Nondescript pair of sound cables
1 x Camo Screaming Monkey
1 x Strange Polaroid Gamepad
25 x Texas Air

All in all this is something great.

bradcrc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bradcrc

looks like maybe monday.

greyslade

quality posts: 3 Private Messages greyslade
rak508 wrote:Oh, good. And now the tracking number is linked to a USPS package, which means it's (almost) in the safe hands of the mailman.

Let me know what you get. Looks like us Seattle-Tacoma folks might have to do some trading of power cords and devices or shirt sizes, etc.

So we should get the goods tomorrow me thinketh. Yeah, I'm definitely up for guppy-swapping.

Tersch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tersch
papatango wrote: Overall a nice haul. Thanks Woot!

What? No pics?

You're slipping, papatango!

chevelleman69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chevelleman69
bradcrc wrote:looks like maybe monday.

Mine too!

base8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages base8

Well my craps are still in Kent, looks like i will be getting both of them on Monday. Oh well, better late than never.

kellsarah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellsarah

Here is what I got

2x XL "Yay, It's broccoli" t shirts

1x 4 GB Kingston SDHC Card

1x 2 GB Kingston Micro SD Card

2x 8 GB Kingston Micro SDHC cards

2x Sansa Charging Cables

3x Sansa Headphones

1x Sansa c240 1GB

2x polaroid behind the ear headphones

1x emergency crank flashlight and radio kit

1x Jabra BT2040 Bluetooth headset

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

All hail SmartPost!

:^P

carl669

quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669
The Tim wrote:

All hail SmartPost!

huzzah! i was about to damn the kent sortation center to the fiery depths of the 9th circle of hell, but now i can refrain.

--------------------------------------
Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.

hjangis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hjangis
The Tim wrote:

All hail SmartPost!

Mine left 3 minutes before yours did Which of course means I'll get it sometime before the end of the month!

I always have things delivered to the office, so if it comes tomorrow, I won't be getting it till Monday. I refuse to complain anymore!

omegazerocustom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omegazerocustom

Got my stuff today. 7.2lbs according to FedEx.

1X Red bucket
1X Firefly Lamp
2X Yay Broccoli Shirts (L)
1x cable/power brick set for Memorex External DVD Writer (includes power brick, 2 USB cables, a blank DVD and instructions. Appears to be missing Nero software)

I know a couple people were looking for the power brick for the Memorex drive, and I was hoping I'd get a couple Sansas in my box of chorizo, so if anyone wants to do a trade, I'm game. I'd like to get a couple 4 gigs or an 8GB View if possible. I'll also trade out the lamp if someone wants that.

Also, if anyone wants to trade the Large shirts for a couple XL's, I'm up for that too.

cs6ranger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cs6ranger
Vanstorm wrote:HOLY guppy OF CRAPS! Nice haul ...

Does it actually work? Now that would be a heck of an april fool's joke. Send you a busted 52" LCD TV. LOL

yep it works

went and got the right size bolts to attach it to our wall mount and got it up today. it's a little too low so will adjust it later.

here it is on the wall and running!

Proud owner of a 52" LCD TV from a 4/1/09 Boggy Old Creature

gibsteroon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gibsteroon

Just got my 12.5"^3, 5.9 guppy! Overall I'm extremely pleased!

2x Broccoli shirts (Large, will trade for men's medium/small)
2x Refurb Sansa e260 4GB (one has small crack in screen, but totally functional)
3x Refurb Sansa c240 1GB (all seem to work, but one doesn't have a battery or back plate)
1x Refurb Sansa c250 2GB
1x Pink Refurb Sansa Express 1GB (doesn't seem to work - Sandisk logo on boot, but nothing after that, and when I connect it via USB, it shows a charging logo on the screen but when I try to open the drive, it says insert disk)
1x Kingston DataTraveler 8GB flash drive
4x Sansa USB cables
3x Sansa earbud headphones
1x 6" male to female usb cable
3x black plastic clip things, possibly for a cordless phone?
1x Emergency Crank Pack flashlight & radio
1x silver buquet supply pail rhomb

gibsteroon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gibsteroon

Forgot to mention: I gave one of the Large shirts to my housemate and am keeping one 4GB Sansa and the flash drive for myself, but am willing to trade anything else for a medium/small men's shirt or a microSD card!

chimpsnest

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chimpsnest
cs6ranger wrote:yep it works

went and got the right size bolts to attach it to our wall mount and got it up today. it's a little too low so will adjust it later.

Congrats, the Woot Gods definitely smiled upon you! This makes every floor sweeping, missing roomba part, misc. cable, broken sansa box of chorizo worth it!

I am better than everybody else!

TRDouble

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TRDouble
cs6ranger wrote:yep it works

Congrats!

2011 Woots:

• 7/12 Thermos Roho 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle
  • 7/12 Bindle of Carrots
  • 6/15 Bindle of Carrots
  • 5/11 Bindle of Carrots
  • 3/9 Bindle of Carrots
  • 3/8 Presorvac 5 Cycle Marinater
  • 3/3 Memorex Wi-Fi Connected Blu-ray Player
  • 2/26 Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Food & Drink Maker