Shmuel510

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Shmuel510

2 One Cheer for Broccoli shirts (size small)
1 Sila Sponge Sanitizer
1 HP 2 Megapixel USB Webcam
3 Motorola Bluetooth USB dongles
1 SanDisk Sansa 8 GB Media Player (refurb)
1 Lockjaw Self-Adjusting Locking 6" Pliers
1 Pink Xyron Personal Cutting System Carry Bag

No accessories for any of the above. Anybody have a spare AC adaptor for a Sansa media player? Will trade for anything but the player itself or the pliers.

Edited to add: never mind, trade underway!

tikipreston

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tikipreston

Finally got my bucket of chihuahuas. Inside the box, neatly placed inside a big silver pail were the following:

1x 1 gig Sansa Express - Working
1x 1 gig Sansa c240 - Not Working
1x Sansa cable
1x Sansa earphones, used and tangled
1x white earphones
1x Jabra bluetooth mobile phone headset
1x 8 gig SDHC card, Class 6
3x Phd mechanical pencils
2x Yay Broccoli shirts, size 4 kids

Not bad for my first basket of children.

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

FINALLY! My 4/1 was picked up from Carrollton and made it to the Dallas location to most likely be sent to Denver (as all my woots travel) and then finally to me in Tucson a week or two later! BUT IT'S PROGRESS!

Weight: 5.2
Estimated Delivery: April 17

Where do you find demensions? I have tried packagerackr.com and packagemapping.com and of course fedex.

*wondering the actuall IQ of SmartPost*

SmokeyFalls

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SmokeyFalls
bpeterson82 wrote:FINALLY! My 4/1 was picked up from Carrollton and made it to the Dallas location to most likely be sent to Denver (as all my woots travel) and then finally to me in Tucson a week or two later! BUT IT'S PROGRESS!

Weight: 5.2
Estimated Delivery: April 17

Where do you find demensions? I have tried packagerackr.com and packagemapping.com and of course fedex.

*wondering the actuall IQ of SmartPost*

Fedex has the dimensions, but, it took me awhile to find them. You have to sign up for an account, then track the package using My Fedex, not the regular site fedex. Then add a shipment via the advanced tracking place and look at the details. It'll show more details then the basic tracker.

Andrew126

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andrew126

Got one JBL ipod docking system and it broke after a 2 minutes of usage

Jagg3d3d93

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jagg3d3d93

Ok Im getting a cube box 15.4x15.4x15.4 and it weighs 10.9 pounds anyone else getting a similar package? Wondering what you got!

SmokeyFalls

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SmokeyFalls
Jagg3d3d93 wrote:Ok Im getting a cube box 15.4x15.4x15.4 and it weighs 10.9 pounds anyone else getting a similar package? Wondering what you got!

I've got the same cube .2 lbs lighter. Only problem is, it hasn't arrived yet. Seems to be somewhere between Sacramento, me, and some third point I have no clue where.

shellieb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shellieb
SmokeyFalls wrote:I've got the same cube .2 lbs lighter. Only problem is, it hasn't arrived yet. Seems to be somewhere between Sacramento, me, and some third point I have no clue where.

mine was 10.7 also... got
firefly lava lamp
2-2x broccoli shirts
red bucket
10inch I-mate Momento Wireless Digital Photo Frame..
Hope this helps....I have seen at least 3-4 of us so far who have gotten the same box.

Jagg3d3d93

SmokeyFalls wrote:I've got the same cube .2 lbs lighter. Only problem is, it hasn't arrived yet. Seems to be somewhere between Sacramento, me, and some third point I have no clue where.

Yeah something similar happened to me, my package disappeared from tracking for 3 days somewhere between missouri and minneapolis.

Shmuel510

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Shmuel510
hobbie wrote:The broccoli shirts were found to have a copyrighted image so woot couldn't sell them.

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2809485

Close, but no cigar. Read the thread in your own link. The broccoli shirts were found to have a copyrighted image, so Woot bought the rights to said image. End of copyright problem, aside from the wails of any number of designers. However, they also were printed such that the green text on the green background was difficult to read. They stopped shipments on the shirt and reprinted it more legibly. That left them with a large supply of the less legible variety... which is presumably where the box of chorizo flood comes in.

Froglegz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Froglegz

woohoo my 4/1 b/o/c arrived ahead of the 3/27 and here's what I got.

1 large shiny silver pail with fancy gold handles.... went to a friends kid.

2 XL "Yay, It's Broccoli" shirts which make me feel like a criminal while wearing one... oh and I noticed the woot tag was cut off... nice work coverin your tracks doods.

1 "Emergency Crank Pack" radio and flashlight for the upcoming apocalypse I've been hearing so much about.... went to same friends kid.

1 pack of roomba filters for a roomba I don't have.... i say its a sign of impending good fortune in the receiving a roomba in the next carp category.

1 8gb Kingston sdhc card.... my wii loved it.

1 4gb Kingston micro sdhc card with all the cool little adapters.... its like 4 gigs on the head of a pin.

1 2gb no name sdhc card.... went to a friend.

1 AC/DC adapter for some rc device I guess.... gifted to the goodwill bin.

3 pack of lcd book lights.... about the only thing that the wife was interested in.

1 jabra bluetooth earpiece thingy.... super cool and works with my iphone.... although it makes me look geeky (not hard).

2 2gb c250 v2 respiffed sansas.... works great and factory respiffed.... one went to a friend and ones goin in the car.

1 2gb e250 respiffed sansa.... full of music (old and carpy) but cool none the less.... the other thing the wife was interested in.

3 sansa charging cables.

2 sansa ear buds.

a whole lot of schweet texas air.

THANKS WOOT! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

got a face like charles bronson
straight outta green bay wisconsin

jimmygoga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimmygoga

My Guppy arrived today. I only got 1 carp...

1 - 22" Soyo LCD computer monitor (DVI/VGA, 1680 X 1050 resolution).

It has a few dead pixels and some pretty bad ghosting. I have already tried changing refresh rates, etc. No luck, it's still pretty bad.

madcow19

quality posts: 10 Private Messages madcow19

First Botulism on Crackers for me in over 2.25 years! The best haul I've ever got from one.

2 X Green Buckets (my wife was most excited about these...go figure)
4 X Yay! Broccoli Shirts- Size W-Small
2 X Phillips Headphone-Microphone Earbud Sets
4 X Kingston 8GB Class 4 SDHC Cards
3 X 200 pack 4X6 HP Glossy Photo Paper
1 X Samsung CLP W300A Waste Toner Collector (~$10)
1 X Woot Off USB Lights (working)
1 X Family Guy- Stewie USB Toy
1 X Hickory Flavored Bacon Salt!
1 X Sansa C240 1GB Refurb(working w/ all cables)
1 X White Sandisk Headphones- used?

Like I said, great haul. Thanks Woot!

Also, I'm looking to trade one of my tiny shirts for a Mens XXL or XXXL. Let me know if you want to trade.

chamilton92071

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chamilton92071

I got my bag o guppy today!!!!!

Hubby hasn't got his yet! He ordered his BAG O guppy during the WOOT OFF. LOL
Problem is I only got one item. No Bag, no T-shirt, no rat trap, or even a dented cd palyer LOL. Not that I'm crying here but uh hmm I thought the norm was three things and your Bag. I just got a lousy BOX. LOL

Cherie, xxxooo

kyleS4562

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyleS4562
kibitzor wrote:**5 bags of guppy unboxing video**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMA8-JWl2hU

SWEET VIDEO!!! Almost as good as the letter one, but that was only because of letter

Tidder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tidder

My bag finally arrived today.

1x Defective Sandisk Sansa e260 4gb
3x Motorola usb Bluetooth Dongles
2x Broccoli Shirts
1x Shiny metal bowl thing
1x 8gb USB drive
1x Polaroid DVC-00725F driver disc

Cool thing, after doing a lil fancy recovery footwork, I now have a non-defective Sansa 4gb with RockBox loaded on it.

Thanks woot!

jlange90

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jlange90
chamilton92071 wrote:I got my bag o guppy today!!!!!

Hubby hasn't got his yet! He ordered his BAG O guppy during the WOOT OFF. LOL
Problem is I only got one item. No Bag, no T-shirt, no rat trap, or even a dented cd palyer LOL. Not that I'm crying here but uh hmm I thought the norm was three things and your Bag. I just got a lousy BOX. LOL

I got the same deal. I'm not saying I'm disappointed with what I got, but I want a bag of some sort (like in the First guppy Commandment!) and two more items, at that rate. Again.. I love what I got. But I want the full Woot experience, even if it's a paperclip and some string in a little ziploc bag!

Edit: but please, oh please Woot! gods, don't take that last request too literally.

chamilton92071

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chamilton92071
jlange90 wrote:I got the same deal. I'm not saying I'm disappointed with what I got, but I want a bag of some sort (like in the First guppy Commandment!) and two more items, at that rate. Again.. I love what I got. But I want the full Woot experience, even if it's a paperclip and some string in a little ziploc bag!

Edit: but please, oh please Woot! gods, don't take that last request too literally.

I totaly agree! no complaints, but all three items would have been better.

Cherie, xxxooo

SixPieces

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SixPieces

My guppy finally arrived today, after much anxious waiting.

Inside was:
1 Emergency Crank Pack Radio and Flashlight
4 Sansa 4GB MP3 Players (all refurb; at the moment, one appears to be working)
2 Yay! It's Broccoli! T-Shirts (size L)
1 Pink Bucket
6 Bags of Sweet Texas Air
1 Pair of Random Headphones

I'm pretty impressed, for my first guppy. Thanks Woot!

Also, if anyone is willing to barter/donate any Sansa equipment (USB, etc.) shoot me a PM!

jimmygoga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimmygoga
chamilton92071 wrote:I totaly agree! no complaints, but all three items would have been better.

DITTO...3 random carps should be 3 random carps. I could care about the bag (the item really is just random carp).

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
jlange90 wrote:I got the same deal. I'm not saying I'm disappointed with what I got, but I want a bag of some sort (like in the First guppy Commandment!) and two more items, at that rate. Again.. I love what I got. But I want the full Woot experience, even if it's a paperclip and some string in a little ziploc bag!

Maybe woot counted the cords and amp as the other two and the plastic wrap as the bag...okay, so that's a stretch, just playing Woot advocate here...don't shoot...

gibsteroon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gibsteroon

An update on my 1 GB Sansa Express:

After following the instructions here - http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=express&thread.id=1143 - it is working perfectly! If anyone else is trying to boot a Sansa Express, seeing the Sansa logo, and then nothing, try updating the firmware with these instructions.

bradcrc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bradcrc
bpeterson82 wrote:Where do you find demensions? I have tried packagerackr.com and packagemapping.com and of course fedex.

you have to make an account on fedex.com, log in, and when it asks you if you want to use the new myfedex you have to say yes.

mackosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mackosh

Well, I picked up my Busting Our China From the PO yesterday. I must say, it's pretty crappy

1x 14x10x8 Woot! box, still sealed & without extra holes ;)

0x bags of Woot-gas (yep, none)
2x "Yay! Broccoli" shirts, Kids 8, all creepiness intact
2x Sanford "PhD" mechanical pencils, loose in box
1x "Charades Deluxe", new
1x Xyron "Carry and Storage Bag", violently pink, for whatever a "Personal Cutting System" is (sounds like a bag for Emo kids that like to cut themselves)

(click to embiggen)

I was kind of hoping for one of those hand-crank flashlight / radios, or at least something electronic, but hey, I got $8 worth of entertainment, anyway.

oalos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oalos

4/1 bag of children came yesterday, I got an interesting mix of items.
2x crank emergency kit
1x pink bucket
1x CD/DVD burner manual for a DVD burner that wasn't included and I don't have
1x CD/DVD burning software manual for a CD/DVD burning software that I don't have

Now here is where it gets interesting (in case the random manuals weren't enough, by the way if you have these items and need a manual I can hook you up, for a price)

I got one Sansa e250 mp3 player and woot decided I also needed 20-25 ear buds and 20-25 Sansa/SanDisk usb cables for the e250. I guess woot figured I needed a few extra in case I lost them. I'm sure it had nothing to do with them being tangled and no one wanting to untangle the lot. It was funny, the people I was with when I was opening it were like.. uhh The breadsticks need marinara!!

First box of chorizo ever, very cool!

scout616

quality posts: 2 Private Messages scout616
mackosh wrote:Well, I picked up my Busting Our China From the PO yesterday. I must say, it's pretty crappy

1x Xyron "Carry and Storage Bag", violently pink, for whatever a "Personal Cutting System" is (sounds like a bag for Emo kids that like to cut themselves)

(click to embiggen)

I was kind of hoping for one of those hand-crank flashlight / radios, or at least something electronic, but hey, I got $8 worth of entertainment, anyway.

The xyron personal cutting system is used by scrapbook people who cut out lettering and little things to decorate their scrapbook pages. One of these days, I may get all my photos organized to scrapbook. Then, maybe not. lol

scout616

quality posts: 2 Private Messages scout616
bpeterson82 wrote:You must not have read these:

THE HOLY guppy COMMANDMENTS v3.0

I. Thou shalt expect nothing beyond ONE bag of some kind and THREE crappy items.

II. Thou shalt not whine and complain when some people’s guppy turns out to be nicer than yours.

III. Thou shalt take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this guppy.

IV. Thou shalt not expect better guppy just because things are different this time. guppy is guppy.

V. To paraphrase Stephen Stills, shalt thou not get the guppy you want, want the guppy you get.

I love your #V. (And if you can't be with the one you love, honey,
Love the one you're with) My only wish is that I could win a bag of crappies to love.

queencityrunner

quality posts: 9 Private Messages queencityrunner
mackosh wrote:Well, I picked up my Busting Our China From the PO yesterday. I must say, it's pretty crappy

The Sanford PhD Pencils are nice--I got 4 for $10 from buy.com awhile back and gifted them to my teenage son, who was very happy with them.

Turc

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Turc

Got my Bandoleer today! I had one of the 10.7 pount cube boxes, so my items were as follows:
-1 10 in picture frame (Does not work)
-1 Firefly lamp
-2x Yay! It's Broccoli! T-shirts.
-32 Packages of that sweet, southern, Texan air.

For my first Box of Cartographers, I'm not very disappointed. My room mate got one too, but we're home for Easter and his is at our University's postage desk XD He has to wait even longer!

jlange90

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jlange90

Wondering if maybe we could hear from a Woot employee if the guitars were the entire box of chorizo? If it is, that's cool, I'd just like to know!

lauravee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lauravee
Jagg3d3d93 wrote:Ok Im getting a cube box 15.4x15.4x15.4 and it weighs 10.9 pounds anyone else getting a similar package? Wondering what you got!

Mine was listed as 14.9x14.9x14.9 10 pounds (actual dimensions were less square)

Inside was:

2x Broccoli Shirts
1x Lava Lamp
1x Manicure Set
1x Copper Bucket
1x Lamborghini R/C Car

Jagg3d3d93

lauravee wrote:Mine was listed as 14.9x14.9x14.9 10 pounds (actual dimensions were less square)

Inside was:

2x Broccoli Shirts
1x Lava Lamp
1x Manicure Set
1x Copper Bucket
1x Lamborghini R/C Car

Ok I just got mine inside was

1x Large galvonized buquette
1x set of Broken/Refurb air drum sticks
1x Kingston 4gb sd card open package
1x Broken Laser pointer
2x L mens broccoli t-shirts WOOT MY SIZE
1x Itunes installation CD
1x C250 Sansa Loaded with 148 Asian songs
1x e250 Sansa broken/not responsive
2x Headphone sets
1x Emergency Crank set
3x Sansa Usb Cables
10x packs of texas air, all dead on arrival

Just repaired the e250 winner!

CRWJumper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CRWJumper
cs6ranger wrote:so here is the contents of my box of chorizo

1x camo woot monkey
1x omgwin! pail
3x homer simpson usb hubs
1x woot letter

a few hours after i got the box of chorizo the item from the letter came

1x olevia 252tfhd 52" 1080p lcd tv
1x omgwin! pail (in the box with the tv)

thank you woot gods!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCKeznxJ4o

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our winner!

Congratualtions!!!

May I ask in which state you live (Other than nirvana)?

Thanks.

There's no crap like WOOT! crap .

jaytech

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jaytech

My box of chorizo arrived late as usual yesterday thanks to the SN@ILs at smartpost, maybe it would have come faster if I had stuck with the $1000000.00 shipping! I got:

-Fire Fly Lava Lamp
-2x Yay It's Broccoli! T-shirt XL
-Rust colored "copper vein" bucket hailing from Mexico
-Portable USA PU4X 5.6" Digital Picture Frame

Pics to follow.

Anyone have some stuff to trade? Anything in the list is available. In particular I'm looking for a live or dead Sansa e2xx series to salvage a screen from... I'll pay shipping if anyone wants to get rid of one they got in their box of chorizo.

BShocked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BShocked

My box of chorizo finally came!

1x silver bucket
1x keychain picture frame
2x L "Yay, It's Broccoli!" T-Shirt
3x c240 v2 sansa 1gb mp3 palyers
1x 8gb sansa view, audio jack is iffy but it works
1x e260 4gb sansa, screen doesn't work
3x 2gb media power sd cards
1x 4gb dane-elec sd hc card
1x 8gb kingston sd hc card
1x 16gb kinston usb stick, very awesome!
1x "Emergency Crank Pack" radio and flashlight

and

1x 30gb Ipod! No cords came with it and its kind of scratched up. It's battery is dead also. Very cool none the less.

I'm very happy with my haul! Thanks woot!

joshbeu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshbeu

My wife's bag came today, and her haul is probably better than mine (because of more Sansas!).

1x green metal pail (large)
1x emergency crank radio/flashlight
1x Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway figure
1x Bluetooth earpiece
1x 1GB Sansa shuffle-like player
2x 4GB Sansa e260
1x 2GB Sansa e250R
1x 4GB Sansa e260v2
1x 2GB Sansa e250
1x 4GB Sansa e260R
7x Sansa headphones
4x Sansa cables

We're really happy!

Here's a pic:

Thanks Woot!
Angi (and Josh)

klumpy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klumpy

Got my Bustin' out chainsaws today.
2 XL YAY tshirts
1 Emergency crank radio/flashlight
1 Phillips Portable webcam for laptops
1 blue bucket
1 labtech mouse without any battery cover or conection
14 bagged texas farts
1 user manual for a nextar multimedia projector (man I wish the projector was in my box

kpearson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kpearson

So,here is what I got...

1X Lava lamp

1X red busket

2X Large evil broccoli shirt

1X Memorex external DVD burner...less cords. Any one know where to get the cords? OR better yet some one want to trade a 2Gig or better working Sana (with cord,Headphones not needed)for my Gym use?

All in all not what I hoped for, but more than I hoped as well...go figure? The lava lamp is working great, kind of cool actually.

Well until next time Woot!!!!

Jagg3d3d93

jaytech wrote:My box of chorizo arrived late as usual yesterday thanks to the SN@ILs at smartpost, maybe it would have come faster if I had stuck with the $1000000.00 shipping! I got:

-Fire Fly Lava Lamp
-2x Yay It's Broccoli! T-shirt XL
-Rust colored "copper vein" bucket hailing from Mexico
-Portable USA PU4X 5.6" Digital Picture Frame

Pics to follow.

Anyone have some stuff to trade? Anything in the list is available. In particular I'm looking for a live or dead Sansa e2xx series to salvage a screen from... I'll pay shipping if anyone wants to get rid of one they got in their box of chorizo.

On the sansa if the screen doesnt work but it seems to have power, open up the unit and look at the underside of the board, there will be 2 SSD units that might have a loose connection adn thats what I reattached to fix my sansas I got.

base8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages base8

Cool, my box of chorizo's are out of Kent and on their way to my town. I might give the post office a call later in the day and see if i can pick them up today instead of having to wait until Monday.