zhangg

quality posts: 4 Private Messages zhangg

Hey!

I'm looking to get a some broken Sansas! I'm willing to paypal and can offer 2 WXL broccoli shirts for trade. I also have a 2.5 40gb IDE HDD I'm willing to part with.

Send me a PM! Thanks

bauerjack1966

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bauerjack1966

My 2.4 pound guppy came:

2 Small - "Yay!" Broccoli Woot! T-Shirts
1 Targus Wireless Laser Pack Notebook Bundle
1 Motorola USB Bluetooth Device
1 Red "omgwin! Pail" from "BUQUET SUPPLY INC - Mexico"
8 Bags of Texas Air

Youtube Unboxing Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bdnprfslng

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Woot Wage: $451.19; Purchase Highlights: (27 woots, 34 items); 14 Random Craps
Past Woots [PIC] | D0W4 YouTube Channel [Bunnies Ogling Carrots VIDS]

Twixted1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Twixted1

My first random guppy, seems I got pretty lucky:

1x 30GB black Ipod (not an expert, 3rd gen?). . fairly scratched up, tons of music (not my taste so it will be wiped) with 2 generic ipod cables. Seems to work, still giving it a long charge but it works plugged in. EDIT: it's a 5g classic according to the wiki.

1x Seagate 'certified repaired' 7200.10 750GB HD

1x Jabra "Bluetooth mobile phone headset"

4x Motorola SYN0717A USB Bluetooth thingys

1x Xact 2.4 ghz cordless headset phone (looks like a bluetooth headset with a dialing touchpad and base station)

1x Charades deluxe game

2x Large T-shirt everyone is getting

1x sansa earbuds

1x generic RCA video cable

Last but not least:

1x silver bucket

Vanstorm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Vanstorm
Jagg3d3d93 wrote:On the sansa if the screen doesnt work but it seems to have power, open up the unit and look at the underside of the board, there will be 2 SSD units that might have a loose connection adn thats what I reattached to fix my sansas I got.

Sweet ... I gotta try that. How do you get to the back of the board ... does it just pop loose? I had opened it up, but it looked there were plastic pegs holding it in the case.

base8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages base8

Damn it the post office closed earlyer than it said online. Oh well, I'll just wait till Monday I guess.

vngoghlvr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vngoghlvr

I got mine today...

2 size M Broccoli shirts
2 forest green buckets
1 2 pack of Lockjaw locking pliers
3 Sanford PHD automatic pencils
2 Motorola Bluetooth Dongles

and the software discs for the Logicool Qcam for Notebooks, so if somebody has the camera and needs the discs let me know, LOL

Great guppy Woot, the pliers alone were worth the price of admission. Thanks!

I'm willing to trade my shirts for a size that would fit a 7 year old if anybody has one.

alysia77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alysia77

Mine and my husband's boxes came yesterday.

His was 2.4lbs:

0x bags of air....mine made up for it

2x Yay! It's Broccoli shirts size M...don't fit anyone at my house

1x Copper Vein mini tub...maybe I will find a use for this

1x Netgear Wireless USB adapter refurb...no use for this

1x Sansa 1GB c240 refurb...no use for this, screen won't work most of the time.

1x Sansa 4GB e260 refurb...works, but no use for it.

1x Sansa 8GB e280 refurb....works, again, no use for it.

3x earbuds for sansas

3x usb/chargers for sansas

Mine 5.1 lbs:

1x light blue pail...again, I will find a use for this somewhere

2x broccoli shirts size XL...somebody might wear them

1x Bluetooth stereo adapter for ipod New in package, but (compatible for ipod nano, ipod mini, 2nd gen ipod nano) I am guessing it won't work with my ipod touch!

1x Emergency Crank Radio and Flashlight, new in package

4x Labtec Wireless Laser Mouse refurb....husband goes through these like water for some reason so they will come in handy

5x Adapters for Labtec mice...why the extra one?????

22x Texas Air

Overall there are lots of good things, but just not what I was hoping for after I read everyone elses posts. Would have liked to have a photo keychain, firefly lamp, set of cordless phones. I guess it's just the chance you take!!

Chavac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chavac

My 4/1 box of chorizo came today (my first one ever). 5.9lbs and 15.6^3 according to tracking. Of course beings I worked until 3:00 and it came at 12:00, my family felt compelled to open it first (despite my threats).

1. Small bucket
2. 2x XXXL Broccoli shirts, which is awesome beings I wear a small (=
3. Firefly lava lamp
4. Roomba base, complete with random pet hair on it (is anyone missing one of these?)

Not the greatest carp but I can't complain. (=

daverocks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daverocks
Vanstorm wrote:Sweet ... I gotta try that. How do you get to the back of the board ... does it just pop loose? I had opened it up, but it looked there were plastic pegs holding it in the case.

I got 3 Sansa e250s, two powered up but, but the screen was blank. Using a precision philips head, I undid the four screws on the back plate, which revealed four more screws to remove to get the front plate off. The board seems like it's sort of clipped in down by the cord connector, but with a little delicate work it comes out easily. There's a small board behind the screen that was loose, so I just snapped it back on, replaced the board, and screwed it all back together. And viola! Now I have 3 working e250s. It's an incredible easy fix once you get in there.

Now from the Bustin' out chainsaws I have 6 working sansas!

Buffoon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Buffoon

Got mine today, because the apartment manager got it yesterday and didn't tell me.

Don't know if I should be expecting more or not. I got an electric golf putting system and a "Press My Buttons" t-shirt (child's medium with a hole in the front in the middle of the design).

No bag or pail or bucket or anything. No letter inside telling me to pick up a jet at SeaTac, since the Woot CEO won't be needing it anymore.

Also, I never got an email with a tracking number, so it was a surprise.

greyslade

quality posts: 3 Private Messages greyslade

Weight: 2.1lbs

1 X S5 Pro Huey Colorimeter (to be used w/Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro)

2 X Motorola SYN0717A Bluetooth USB Dongle

1 X Medisana Back Pain Relief System (BELT ONLY)

1 X (R) 2Gig Sansa with cable (YAAYYYYY!!!!!!) Looks/Operates like new!

2 X Medium "Yay It's Broccoli!" Shirts (Willing to trade 1M for 1L or 1XL)

1 X Super Cool Busket –a box of chorizo trophy worthy of display!!!!

The Sansa definitely makes this worth it – thanks Woot!

My wife is keeping one of the medium shirts, but I'm hoping for a Large and will settle for an XLarge. Everything is negotiable for trade except the Sansa and Busket! I'm also looking for a Sansa case! Please PM me!

nantuck8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nantuck8

Fedex totally miscalculated the dimensions of my bag. They had it listed as 13.4" x 13.4" x 13.4", but it was actually 24" x 12" x 10".

26x bag o' air
2x Yay! It's Broccoli! shirts (M)
1x verde buquet
1x WOOT! lights
1x RBK heart rate monitor w/ chest belt for continuous heart rate (opened)
2x USB Disco Ball
1x sansa e280 8gb refurb working
1x sansa e270 6gb refrub w/ busted screen but I can still use it as a flash drive
2x sansa e260 4gb refrub working
3x sansa e250 2gb refurb working (one is a Rhapsody)
1x sansa c250 2gb refurb working
2x sansa c240 1gb refurb working
11x sansa cables
11x earphones 5 loose, 6 new
1x foam earphone cover
1x Kodak Easyshare c613 Getting Started guide w/ software
1x mini USB cable for nonexistent Kodak Easyshare c613 camera
1x Kodak AA digital camera battery

chevelleman69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chevelleman69

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7337503@N02/3433158802/

Got my supposed 5.8lb box of chorizo today!

Fed Ex said it was 12.5" cube, but it was 18x12x12.

It included:

-13 Bags of Texas Air
-2 Large Yay! It's Broccoli tshirts
-1 Emergency Crank Radio & Flashlight
-1 Made in Mexico Bucket
-1 BRAND NEW 6 GB Sansa!
-1 2 GB Sansa that shows a leaf on the screen...haven't dissected it yet (waiting for my brother to do that).

Overall, very happy with my first bacon on cheddar!

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

Hallelujah! After just nine days, my April 1st Random Crap has finally arrived at my Seattle-area home!

Contents:

• 1x green bucket
  • 2x Yay! It's Broccoli! t-shirts (Men's medium--actually my size!)
  • 1x Emergency Crank Pack - Crank Weather Radio and Flashlight (new)
  • 1x Sansa e250 2.0 GB mp3 player
  • 2x Sansa e260 4.0 GB mp3 player
  • 2x Sansa e280 8.0 GB mp3 player
  • 4x Sansa earphones
  • 2x Sansa power / sync cables
  • 1x 3" USB extension cable
Unboxing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8uhOALC98o

Photo:

2 of the Sansas power up and seem to be functional. 1 turns on only long enough to tell me the battery is too low, and the other 2 don't respond to the power button at all. Perhaps just dead batteries? Going to charge them and find out...

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980
jrs1980 wrote:I know the rule is "pics or it didn't happen", I will try to have those up over the weekend.

Here you go. Uploaded to my livejournal account.

Still waiting on my Woot shipping confirmation email, btw.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

missellienc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages missellienc

Here's the contents of my 6.6lb. box received earlier in the week:

1 - Silver Bucket "Buquet" with fancy gold handles (nice, no holes or defects)
1 - Emergency Crank Pack - Crank Weather Band Radio & Flashlight (new in sealed package)
3 - "Yay! It's Broccoli!" XL shirts (nice sleep shirts)
1 - SanDisk Sansa c240 refurb (short in headphone jack, only 1 side is working)
1 - SanDisk Sansa e260v2 refurb (works perfectly, has a few songs and possibly a picture of the previous owner)
1 - SanDisk Sansa Rhapsody e260r refurb (works perfectly, has a few pre-recorded songs)
1 - SanDisk Sansa e260v2 refurb (wrapped in plastic like it was new but it's currently deceased, will try to fix later)
4 - Sansa Earbuds (1 new in package)
5 - Sansa USB Cables
21 - Texas Airs with 5 flats

Thank you Woot... I have been blessed!

jaytech

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jaytech
Jagg3d3d93 wrote:On the sansa if the screen doesnt work but it seems to have power, open up the unit and look at the underside of the board, there will be 2 SSD units that might have a loose connection adn thats what I reattached to fix my sansas I got.

Thanks for the tip. Actually I meant to say that the acrylic cover is what is broken, not the screen itself.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
nantuck8 wrote:
1x sansa e270 6gb refrub w/ busted screen but I can still use it as a flash drive

3x sansa e250 2gb refurb working (one is a Rhapsody)

If you are good with a small screwdriver and trust yourself with delicate parts, and if both the e270 and one of the e250s are version 1 (you can tell by checking the firmware version), you can swap the memory module from the e270 into one of the e250s, and your e250 will magically turn itself into a 6 GB e270!

I did the swap between an e250 and a broken e260, now my former e250 is an e260.

Confused yet?

mackosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mackosh
scout616 wrote:The xyron personal cutting system is used by scrapbook people who cut out lettering and little things to decorate their scrapbook pages. One of these days, I may get all my photos organized to scrapbook. Then, maybe not. lol

Ah, OK. I've heard of "scrapbooking", but thankfully, have never been involved with anyone who did it.

queencityrunner wrote:The Sanford PhD Pencils are nice--I got 4 for $10 from buy.com awhile back and gifted them to my teenage son, who was very happy with them.

Yes, they look nice, if a little big. I'm used to a much smaller diameter Pentel mechanical pencil, but at least these take the same 0.5 mm lead. I will probably give them to my Father.

Vanstorm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Vanstorm
daverocks wrote:I got 3 Sansa e250s, two powered up but, but the screen was blank. Using a precision philips head, I undid the four screws on the back plate, which revealed four more screws to remove to get the front plate off. The board seems like it's sort of clipped in down by the cord connector, but with a little delicate work it comes out easily. There's a small board behind the screen that was loose, so I just snapped it back on, replaced the board, and screwed it all back together. And viola! Now I have 3 working e250s. It's an incredible easy fix once you get in there.

Now from the Bustin' out chainsaws I have 6 working sansas!

Sweet .. thanks for the info. I got through both sets of screws, but was afraid I was going to pop something off the circuit board, so I didn't work it too hard. I'll have to give it a little more elbow grease on Monday (left it at work )! I'd love to get my 4gigger working

klipper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klipper

Well, here is my haul!

1 Galvanized looking bucket
2 (Mens Large) Broccoli Shirts (My Size..woot!)
1 Horses Butt graphic wallet (With the epic quote of "When we think empires fall"
2 1gb Sansa Mp3 players (working)
1 4gb Sansa Mp3 player (intermittent working)
1 Adult Ear grip/muff thing
Several Assorted Sansa cables / crappy ear buds.

Not a bad haul for my first box of chorizo....and of course...all is up for trade if anybody wants anything.

corporalclegg9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages corporalclegg9

My 5.2 lb box of chorizo had:

1 XL broccoli shirt- I think I'm the only person who got just one.
1 2gb sansa e250
1 silver bucket
2 different blue tooth headsets
1 crank flashlight and radio
1 drive + play fm transmitter- which i cant even use unless i get the drive + play thing.

I was happy when I first got it but after getting only 1 shirt and seeing people who got 11 sansas my first box of chorizo seems a little weak. But I cant complain.

Juliewest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Juliewest
jessande wrote:I feel your pain if your random guppy hasn't arrived yet. Mine was/is headed to Lubbock, Texas which is about 6ish hours from Dallas. A day's drive. It shouldn't be hard. In fact, my friend and boyfriend each got their's last Monday.

Mine's still not here. Well it was here. It left Dallas, went to Alanta, GA, went back to Dallas, came to Lubbock (oh is there hope?), and now... its in Greensboro, NC.

I wonder if the contents of my random guppy will still be in one piece once it reaches its finally destination after its tour of the Contenintal United States...

Can you collect the frequent flier miles on it? Seems like it might be a nice little bonus.

Jagg3d3d93

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jagg3d3d93

Overall Im happy that this was my first building of candelabras

kfergus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kfergus

Just curious, did anyone receive some Dell cables or something resembling a docking port that is for a Dell device? I received a refurb Dell Axim X51 PDA without any cables, software discs or battery (no idea if it works at this point). Just wondering? Happy to talk trades if you have something for this.

rak508

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rak508

Looks like everyone from Tacoma, WA got the guppy they Bought On Credit today. My haul, in a two pound box:

- One green bucket
- Two Broccoli tees (size youth large)
- One mini USB to USB cable
- Two Motorola Bluetooth USB devices
- Eight Stanford PHD mechanical pencils
- One two gig micro SD card with an SD adapter
- Two random pieces of plastic with "Pocket Loox" printed on them

Not all bad. Let me know if you're in the area and want to trade for anything, especially the youth tee for a larger one.

hbsurfer17

quality posts: 21 Private Messages hbsurfer17

Anyone with a Women's small or medium broccoli shirt want to trade it for some brothers in arms action figures or Team America World Police DVD? Or even sell it cheap?

ace

Jfreak623

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jfreak623

i have some mens XL brocolli shirts im looking to trade for some larges. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM!

jessande

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessande
Juliewest wrote:Can you collect the frequent flier miles on it? Seems like it might be a nice little bonus.

I wish. I could fly anywhere.

Still don't have my guppy today. But FedEx did send it back to Dallas. For the third time. YAY!

today we wore his/her woot shirts. thats true love.

cjupiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cjupiter

Belated photo: the 5 sansas are in the boxes on the right. This is 2 bags of guppy combined...

The N20 GPS unit charges and appears to go through the funcions, but there is nothing loaded on it. The Navigation menu won't open, I assume b/c of lack of maps installed. Still need to find an antenna and power unit for it. And of course the map software.

The Sansa clips all work (4 of them) and nothing's on those either, but the e250 had 159 songs (mostly pop/r&b), a New Kids on the Block video, and 50+ pics of the previous owner and NKOTB concert photos.

All shirts but one XXL are spoken for, I might actually use the Bluetooth thing with my cellphone, and I have no idea what we'll do with the glitter lamp. Hubby's claimed the wireless keyboard/mouse. Working on distributing the Sansa clips, one down 3 to go!

I even buy the Cr@p that ISN'T random.

lcgrey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcgrey

Large square Box of Crayons escaped from 'Kent' yesterday. The mailman looked grumpy at having to carry it. At 16.9 lbs I was expecting the guitar and amp...but instead it was:

1 Firefly Lamp
4 Broccoli tees all size 2X
1 Shallow Buquet

and

1 Memorex Blu-Ray Disc Player

Pretty nifty for $8 - thanks, Woot! Anyone need the size 2X shirts? I'm looking for women's M or men's S. Also happy to mail off the 2X's for cost of shipping!

aloa64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aloa64

My 12.2lb box was all refurb:

1 Canon Pixma iP6210D (New ink cartridges and cable included)
2 small broccoli shirts
1 sansa e250
1 sansa c240v2
1 sansa express (had to update the firmware to get it to work. someone provided a link earlier in the comments. thanks ^_^ )
2 earbuds (1 white, 1 black)

Thanks woot!

CoBrA2168

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CoBrA2168

Got my guppy today (was here Monday, but went home for the weekend. The anticipation killed me).

I got:

24 x Bags of Air
1 x Sansa e200 Refurb (included cable and headphone)
1 x 16GB Data Traveler
1 x Bluetooth Mobile Headset
1 x Bluetooth Dongle
1 x XTR 550 radar scanner
1 x Charades
1 x red bucket
1 x tablet for computer but without the pen

EDIT: Almost forgot...
2 x Broccoli T-shirts (XL)

Finally....I got a Kodak EasyShare C613 BUT it is defective!!! Man I would have been excited if it worked, but when I try to load it up, I get a "Lens Error 20e, 1, 0, 0" then it shuts down.

It does connect to the computer, however, so I'm going to do more investigation this weekend (flashing firmware, etc). Sounds like its a gear problem that is inside the camera, so I might have to open it up (or should I call Kodak?)

Any ideas on the camera let me know.

jihoon0525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jihoon0525
cs6ranger wrote:yep it works

went and got the right size bolts to attach it to our wall mount and got it up today. it's a little too low so will adjust it later.

here it is on the wall and running!

Wow oh wow. What a beautiful piece of woot!.

SPho3nix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SPho3nix

Does anyone have a Sansa cable but no Sansa (or maybe multiple Sansa cables)?

I have three Sansas now that I can't even charge to test out because I didn't get a cable.

If anyone's willing to part with their sansa cable, lemme know!

spookyelectric

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spookyelectric

Our first box of chorizo ever!

Contents of 12.5lb box of chorizo:

1 YAY Broccoli Shirt LG
1 Woot! Calendar 2009
1 Purple Woot Flying Monkey
1 Vtech Four Handset Phone System (with messages)
1 Kingston 8GB SD card
3 Motorola Bluetooth Adapters
1 Set Sansa headphones
1 random USB Cable
1 Sanyo GPS System without cables or manual
1 Stanley adjustable wrench
1 Phillips headphone with mic
1 Photo Impression 5 software disc
1 Polaroid DVC00725 software disc
1 Empty package for 1GB DDR400 Ram stick
1 Manual for MoviePix DV-80 Camera
1 Manual for TEAC R-2 CLock Radio
1 Manual Dell Axim
1 RMA letter for the Del AXIM
6 Stuck together omgwin! Pails
1 Manual for Phillips Remote
2 Sheets channel labels for TV remote (no remote)
4 random papers
9 Bags of Sweet Texas Air

eastercat

quality posts: 4 Private Messages eastercat

If anyone is interested in trading for a Sansa 4GB and/or a 2 GB, message me. I've got the accompanying cables and unused headphones.

They're both refurbs, but work quite well. The 4GB has some forgettable music, but someone might enjoy Bon Jovi and Sin Bandera all on one convenient music player.

if u cn rd ths u cn gt a gd jb, bt if u rt lk ths u r a mrn.

CoBrA2168

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CoBrA2168
eastercat wrote:If anyone is interested in trading for a Sansa 4GB and/or a 2 GB, message me. I've got the accompanying cables and unused headphones.

They're both refurbs, but work quite well. The 4GB has some forgettable music, but someone might enjoy Bon Jovi and Sin Bandera all on one convenient music player.

What are you looking to trade? The only thing I don't want from my loot is my 2 shirts and my charades game hahah

specter620

quality posts: 0 Private Messages specter620

3.1# box of chorizo.

2x Broccoli shirts (youth large)
1x Green bucket
2x Kingston 4gb SDHC cards
1x Kingston 8gb SDHC card
1x USB bluetooth adapter
1x Pair of Lockjaw brand vice grip pliers
2x Sansa charging cables (but no Sansas)

I'm pretty happy. Thanks woot.

bradcrc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bradcrc

I got:

a white bucket
toddler's broccoli shirt
RC helocopter (broken, but I can fix it, I have the technology!)
Earpiece cordless telephone thingy.