dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:


That's not important...it is the sharing that is most important...ideas, thoughts, feelings...you know...



Sharing eh?

_ i have some pocket lint I'd love to share for money....

Binaural


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Binaural

And I thought this was where I'd find some funky looking toys.

Quick, someone check my spelling and grammar for me.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:


Sharing eh?

_ i have some pocket lint I'd love to share for money....



LOL...Reminds me of my college years...my friends and I would put quarters in a nylon and put them in the coin slot and as we were pushing it in, we'd pull out the nylon quickly...

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:


LOL...Reminds me of my college years...my friends and I would put quarters in a nylon and put them in the coin slot and as we were pushing it in, we'd pull out the nylon quickly...



Kinky...

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 Binaural wrote:
And I thought this was where I'd find some funky looking toys.



Those come later...do you prefer tin toys?

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
 killingtime wrote:
How are you this fine rainy evening?


May be a snowy evening at some point. Otherwise fine.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:


Kinky...



Not really, but okay...I'll give it to ya...

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

Still haven't turned the heat on, and I'm in illinois, sitting in a room that's 74 degrees!

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:


Not really, but okay...I'll give it to ya...



{{{JOY}}}

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:

May be a snowy evening at some point. Otherwise fine.



Makes a huge difference, just a few hours drive...well, like 6-8...

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:
Still haven't turned the heat on, and I'm in illinois, sitting in a room that's 74 degrees!



Illinois? My parents once lived there before I was born...the Balakynwood (sorry I probably butchered the spelling) area.

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:


Illinois? My parents once lived there before I was born...the Balakynwood (sorry I probably butchered the spelling) area.


I suppose so - since I have no clue where that's at - I'm 25 miles from downtown chicago

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

64 degrees in here...

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:

I suppose so - since I have no clue where that's at - I'm 25 miles from downtown chicago



Sorry, the spelling is bala cynwyd, illinois

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:


Sorry, the spelling is bala cynwyd, illinois



google comes up blank.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

I almost wish it would snow instead of rain...

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
 killingtime wrote:


Makes a huge difference, just a few hours drive...well, like 6-8...


It's about 4 or 5, depending on traffic and weather in the Berkshires.
You guys get your share sometimes...I was just north of there for the "storm of the century" a few years back. Or as the Daily Show calls it, "The Storm of the Century of the Week"

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:

It's about 4 or 5, depending on traffic and weather in the Berkshires.
You guys get your share sometimes...I was just north of there for the "storm of the century" a few years back. Or as the Daily Show calls it, "The Storm of the Century of the Week"



LMAO! Isn't it true, though...every new weather event seems more dramatic and catastrophic then the next.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:


google comes up blank.



Damn, sorry, wrong town...that was the one in Pennsylvania...now if I could remember the one in Illinois.

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

Stirred the logs and kicked on the fan - 80 degrees, with the bedrooms at 71.

one more log, and the dampner shut, and it'll be 70 when I wake up in the morning.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

Glenview or Glendale???

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:
Stirred the logs and kicked on the fan - 80 degrees, with the bedrooms at 71.

one more log, and the dampner shut, and it'll be 70 when I wake up in the morning.



For some reason, I thought you were a young one...in your 20's...

But you're not?

Binaural


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Binaural
 killingtime wrote:


LMAO! Isn't it true, though...every new weather event seems more dramatic and catastrophic then the next.



Try moving to Atlanta. Snow here would make every pharmacy run out of every anti-anxiety drug known to man.

Quick, someone check my spelling and grammar for me.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite

kt, I've been trying to find an image of what it looked like from the plane the last time I flew to Seattle. Cloud cover, which is the norm from Nov. to March, with Mt. Rainier, Mt. Baker, Mt. Adams, and Mt. St. Helens rising up through the clouds like islands. It's a pretty cool sight, hope you get to see it on your trip.

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:
Glenview or Glendale???



Northsiders - Parents must be in the money...

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 Binaural wrote:


Try moving to Atlanta. Snow here would make every pharmacy run out of every anti-anxiety drug known to man.



LOL! There is some truth to that! I went to see my friend in DC, mind you much further north, and there and Virginia got a light coat of snow...and they didn't have enough plows to take care of it...and they shut the city down.

Binaural


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Binaural
 killingtime wrote:


LOL! There is some truth to that! I went to see my friend in DC, mind you much further north, and there and Virginia got a light coat of snow...and they didn't have enough plows to take care of it...and they shut the city down.



I love DC. Best in the spring, though, when the trees are blooming. Pretty in the fall, too, now that I think of it. I need to go back there soon.

Quick, someone check my spelling and grammar for me.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:
kt, I've been trying to find an image of what it looked like from the plane the last time I flew to Seattle. Cloud cover, which is the norm from Nov. to March, with Mt. Rainier, Mt. Baker, Mt. Adams, and Mt. St. Helens rising up through the clouds like islands. It's a pretty cool sight, hope you get to see it on your trip.



I am REALLy nervous about the flight. I never used to be.

We plan to see Mt. Ranier, Vancouver, Pike's Market. I want to see Everest, but I don't know if we can do all that I want to accomplish.

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:


For some reason, I thought you were a young one...in your 20's...

But you're not?



LOL - Nope - I'm not a young in in body - but I'm really young in spirit.

I'm a PSWM with a house, two vehicles, a small mortgage, a puppy, and a computer addiction.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:


Northsiders - Parents must be in the money...



Not back then...my Dad was transferred out there. He worked for an insurance company. My dad didn't mind it there, but my mother couldn't tolerate the winters.

Binaural


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Binaural
 dreamaster wrote:


LOL - Nope - I'm not a young in in body - but I'm really young in spirit.

I'm a PSWM with a house, two vehicles, a small mortgage, a puppy, and a computer addiction.



umm... guess I'm not up on my acronyms. "PSWM"?

Quick, someone check my spelling and grammar for me.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 Binaural wrote:


I love DC. Best in the spring, though, when the trees are blooming. Pretty in the fall, too, now that I think of it. I need to go back there soon.



Which trees are they? Cherry, apple? I can't remember?

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 Binaural wrote:


umm... guess I'm not up on my acronyms. "PSWM"?



Professional Single White Male...

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 Binaural wrote:


umm... guess I'm not up on my acronyms. "PSWM"?



Positively Single White Male?

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:


LOL - Nope - I'm not a young in in body - but I'm really young in spirit.

I'm a PSWM with a house, two vehicles, a small mortgage, a puppy, and a computer addiction.



Wait, two vehicles? Let me guess...one is a motorcycle?

Binaural


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Binaural
 killingtime wrote:


Which trees are they? Cherry, apple? I can't remember?



Mostly cherry, depending upon which part of the city you're in.

Quick, someone check my spelling and grammar for me.

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:


Positively Single White Male?



Nah - Positively would indicate that I don't indulge in the fairer sex ..

I'm not a priest..

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 Binaural wrote:


Mostly cherry, depending upon which part of the city you're in.



Did you ever make it to Georgetown area?

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:


Wait, two vehicles? Let me guess...one is a motorcycle?



LOL - Well - you almost had me - one car, one SUV (for my trailer and my puppy) , and I just bought a motorcycle.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:


Nah - Positively would indicate that I don't indulge in the fairer sex ..

I'm not a priest..



The operative words should be "Not yet!"

Back To Top