killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

*me takes a look around to see what is going on*

cat fight?

dog fight?

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
 killingtime wrote:


Very unique, when do you see cliffs where vegetation actual grows on its sides? Cardiff certainly does not.


Topography is very much like Ireland's.

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:
Wow, you guys became awfully silent...



I Put another log in the fire - and i'm winding down to go to bed.

Binaural


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Binaural
 killingtime wrote:


Very smart wife!



Shh...

Actually, yes. I'm very proud of her. She's currently getting her PhD in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics. That's hard for me to even spell!

Quick, someone check my spelling and grammar for me.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:

Topography is very much like Ireland's.



Too bad, I never made it to Ireland...I went to Bath, Stratford, Cambridge/Oxford, Brighton Beach, London & Birmingham.

I have a few in the UK I met online years ago and then in real life, I was really concerned about them when the bombs went off. One girl would have been affected if she hadn't changed jobs a week earlier.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
 killingtime wrote:


Well, *pry...*


France, Italy, England, , Ireland, Scotland, Mexico, Canada, Panama, Puerto Rico, Norway, Germany, most states except a couple in the south and west...

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:


I Put another log in the fire - and i'm winding down to go to bed.



So is the bedtime for you?

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 Binaural wrote:


Shh...

Actually, yes. I'm very proud of her. She's currently getting her PhD in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics. That's hard for me to even spell!



LOL! I would say she definitely is smart. She will be our next Marie Curie?

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:

France, Italy, England, , Ireland, Scotland, Mexico, Canada, Panama, Puerto Rico, Norway, Germany, most states except a couple in the south and west...



DAMN@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!

Binaural


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Binaural
 killingtime wrote:


LOL! I would say she definitely is smart. She will be our next Marie Curie?



Hmmm... I'll ask her who that is and let you know Wink

Quick, someone check my spelling and grammar for me.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite


Goshiki-cho, Awaji Island

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 Binaural wrote:


Hmmm... I'll ask her who that is and let you know Wink



LOL!

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:

France, Italy, England, , Ireland, Scotland, Mexico, Canada, Panama, Puerto Rico, Norway, Germany, most states except a couple in the south and west...



Wow, I am impressed. Do you back pack or was this family travel?

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
 killingtime wrote:


So is the bedtime for you?



yeah, I have to hammer out a solution tomorrow for a problem that popped up today at work.

Going to mount the caffeine pony , put the headphones on, and play a tune on the keyboard tomorrow.

and with that - time for bed - G'night

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 Binaural wrote:


Hmmm... I'll ask her who that is and let you know Wink



That's okay, I don't know much about what my husband does either.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 dreamaster wrote:


yeah, I have to hammer out a solution tomorrow for a problem that popped up today at work.

Going to mount the caffeine pony , put the headphones on, and play a tune on the keyboard tomorrow.

and with that - time for bed - G'night



Goodnight! *my cat just puked*

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

Clean up required...bbs

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite


NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
 killingtime wrote:


Goodnight! *my cat just puked*


G'nite kt..

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

Oh no, I am not going to bed...I was saying goodbye to Dream

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

The cat just made an awful noise while I was typing and I had to share the moment with you all...

Sick thing is...she's at the food bowl eating.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:



Hmmm...now what might that be?

Binaural


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Binaural
 killingtime wrote:
The cat just made an awful noise while I was typing and I had to share the moment with you all...

Sick thing is...she's at the food bowl eating.



She was just making room. Smile

Quick, someone check my spelling and grammar for me.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
 killingtime wrote:


Hmmm...now what might that be?


Just the water glass at the hotel. But it's been "washed up".

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 Binaural wrote:


She was just making room. Smile



bulimic kitty?

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:

Just the water glass at the hotel. But it's been "washed up".



LOL...sanitized...

I love those little quirky things that happen in translation.

Once I told my Spanish class that I was "pregnant" instead of "embarassed." You have to know Spanish in order to understand this joke...

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
 killingtime wrote:


LOL...sanitized...

I love those little quirky things that happen in translation.


Take a look at www.engrish.com , many more.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite


SW Minnesota

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:

Take a look at www.engrish.com , many more.



Poopularity!

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

I remember our Japanese exchange students in HS. They always brought gifts for their host families and friends they became close with. Gracious people, really.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
 killingtime wrote:
I remember our Japanese exchange students in HS. They always brought gifts for their host families and friends they became close with. Gracious people, really.


Japanese people were very nice to a stupid gaijin like me. Crime and theft are virtually non existent.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:

Japanese people were very nice to a stupid gaijin like me. Crime and theft are virtually non existent.



Yeah, I watched a PBS type thing on their "Lost & Found" system. People bring in everything...they inventory it carefully.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:



I actually got one of these from an exchange student (but paper mache). I remember something about having to write a wish on one of the paws....

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
 killingtime wrote:


I actually got one of these from an exchange student (but paper mache). I remember something about having to write a wish on one of the paws....


This is just some big fiberglass thing in front of a 7-11 in Kitakyushu..

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:

This is just some big fiberglass thing in front of a 7-11 in Kitakyushu..



I am trying to find what I mean...

edit: can't find it...it is red, just like what you have there...with a blank white area to write a wish.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite


Kokura Castle, Prayer Tree
you write down a prayer, tie it to a tree. When it falls off, the prayer is answered.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 NeoLuddite wrote:

Kokura Castle, Prayer Tree
you write down a prayer, tie it to a tree. When it falls off, the prayer is answered.



I saw that once on the "wedding channel." A couple was getting married and the guests tied well wishes to the tree. I thought that was a nice sentiment.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

Which culture is it that they float out memorials with candles onto a body of water?

*God, poof, would kill me for my grammar.*

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

I think that is moving...I would want to be remembered like that.

Back To Top