KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
jqubed wrote:rebooting the what now?



Access Point. I have wireless internet. The radio on my roof talks to an Access Point on the water tower, conveniently in front of my house.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
LittleMissRachel wrote:No. It's all an elaborate hoax. As a result, if she tells you any supposed "secrets" about me, you should disregard them. Completely. Out of hand. Without even reading them.



got it, disregard all info about LMR, including this.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
LittleMissRachel wrote:No. It's all an elaborate hoax. As a result, if she tells you any supposed "secrets" about me, you should disregard them. Completely. Out of hand. Without even reading them.



I don't know that it's possible to really know Rachel. . . . . . .

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
KtCallista wrote:Access Point. I have wireless internet. The radio on my roof talks to an Access Point on the water tower, conveniently in front of my house.



Like, cellular? Or some sort of super-WiFi?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Poof, our washer is a GE Profile Harmony model WPGT9360E. Ours is white, though. We got the matching dryer, too.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
jqubed wrote:Like, cellular? Or some sort of super-WiFi?



More like super-WiFi. It still has to be point to point.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
cruzer wrote:no! stupid proxy/firewall!



Take a look now- I changed to photobucket.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
Josephus wrote:Take a look now- I changed to photobucket.



ehhhhh no...you can pretty much forget any major photo hosting site. If you have your own domain, that might work, otherwise, I'll just wait until I get home tonight.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
KtCallista wrote:I don't know that it's possible to really know Rachel. . . . . . .



That, I think, is the truest thing that's ever been said about me. =P

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Howdy, all

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
LittleMissRachel wrote:That, I think, is the truest thing that's ever been said about me. =P



How is it possible to know a girl that doesn't even know herself!?!?!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Howdy, all



Hey there gman

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:Hey there gman



Heya cruzer.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:How is it possible to know a girl that doesn't even know herself!?!?!



I think she is still on the path to discovering herself or something like that.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Howdy, all



How goes?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
KtCallista wrote:I think she is still on the path to discovering herself or something like that.



Yeah, that sums it up pretty well. Though I've mostly got a handle on myself at this point!

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
LittleMissRachel wrote:Yeah, that sums it up pretty well. Though I've mostly got a handle on myself at this point!



If you say so.

I wish I had a handle on myself. . . . .

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:How goes?



Hiya, K'lista.

Pretty much a carbon copy of yesterday.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Hiya, K'lista.

Pretty much a carbon copy of yesterday.



Days seem to get like that, summer days doubly so.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
no1 wrote:like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives



no1 watches Daytime TV?

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
no1 wrote:like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives



no1 bought something!??!?!?!


cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
LittleMissRachel wrote:Yeah, that sums it up pretty well. Though I've mostly got a handle on myself at this point!



don't lie...we know the truth!

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
cruzer wrote:don't lie...we know the truth!



I can say, with a fair amount of certainty, that you actually don't. Only KtC knows the truth, and she ain't telling!

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:don't lie...we know the truth!



Oh you do, do you?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
LittleMissRachel wrote:I can say, with a fair amount of certainty, that you actually don't. Only KtC knows the truth, and she ain't telling!




KtCallista wrote:Oh you do, do you?



Damn! We've been found out!

Quick! Hide!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Whew, been busy today. That and a long lunch with finance dude has keep me away.

Got a call from asst principal on son. Sigh. Son pissed off AP. Sounds like AP is easily pissed off. Told son I'd ignore it but if I get another call this week, he's toast.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
cruzer wrote:Damn! We've been found out!

Quick! Hide!



Psssh.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:Damn! We've been found out!

Quick! Hide!



You might want to do that.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
DA59 wrote:Whew, been busy today. That and a long lunch with finance dude has keep me away.

Got a call from asst principal on son. Sigh. Son pissed off AP. Sounds like AP is easily pissed off. Told son I'd ignore it but if I get another call this week, he's toast.



Working with teens it is better if you aren't easily pissed off. . . really, that AP might want to think about a career change.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Working with teens it is better if you aren't easily pissed off. . . really, that AP might want to think about a career change.

Yeah. I check with a couple people I know and they pretty much agreed with son's assessment of this guy.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
DA59 wrote:Yeah. I check with a couple people I know and they pretty much agreed with son's assessment of this guy.



Yeah, doesn't exactly sound like the best choice of career for this guy, then. =P

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
DA59 wrote:Yeah. I check with a couple people I know and they pretty much agreed with son's assessment of this guy.



It must be nice having connections to the school system.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
DA59 wrote:Yeah. I check with a couple people I know and they pretty much agreed with son's assessment of this guy.



Combined with a little senioritis?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

DAAAAAJJJJJ!!!!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:DAAAAAJJJJJ!!!!



What did you break?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:What did you break?



Sent her a screen shot. Do I want to install IE8? Although it doesn't really ask it like that. It's more like, "I want to help improve Internet Explorer."



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Sent her a screen shot. Do I want to install IE8? Although it doesn't really ask it like that. It's more like, "I want to help improve Internet Explorer."



Ahh. . . I thought you used firefox? DA probably knows more about IE8 than I do. . . I only have it at work.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Ahh. . . I thought you used firefox? DA probably knows more about IE8 than I do. . . I only have it at work.



I have both.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:I have both.



ah

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!