KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Morning all. Can not wake up. Ver2 is awake and happy though. She just finished breakfast and is flying around with pink butterfly wings on.

Ver1 and I had a really good time at the study, but it made for a late night by the time we got dinner. Nothing like knowing that the observers are watching your parenting skills for analysis. Fortunately, Ver1 was in a great mood and there were no issues. I did learn that she has a huge vocabulary for her age and we actually did everything they asked us, although we were close on getting the blocks put away. She played with a volunteer while I filled out more surveys (mostly about how miserable my peer reactions in school were) and when I came back she had to clean up and sort the blocks, but I couldn't touch the blocks to help her, I could only talk and I had to fill out a form about playtime rules. We also got to play etcha-sketch and my daughter is really good! We had to navigate paths with each having one nob, she rocked!

She is still sleeping, lucky girl.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

pooflady wrote:Weird. David Carradine hung himself in Bangkok.

I feel bad for that poor maid.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:I feel bad for that poor maid.

Producer found him according to reports, not maid.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
DA59 wrote:Producer found him according to reports, not maid.

Wonder why. He seemed to be so centered... not the typical person to do that.

PemberDucky

Staff

DA59 wrote:Producer found him according to reports, not maid.

Huh...AP said maid.

Either way, it would suck!

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:Morning all. Can not wake up. Ver2 is awake and happy though. She just finished breakfast and is flying around with pink butterfly wings on.

Ver1 and I had a really good time at the study, but it made for a late night by the time we got dinner. Nothing like knowing that the observers are watching your parenting skills for analysis. Fortunately, Ver1 was in a great mood and there were no issues. I did learn that she has a huge vocabulary for her age and we actually did everything they asked us, although we were close on getting the blocks put away. She played with a volunteer while I filled out more surveys (mostly about how miserable my peer reactions in school were) and when I came back she had to clean up and sort the blocks, but I couldn't touch the blocks to help her, I could only talk and I had to fill out a form about playtime rules. We also got to play etcha-sketch and my daughter is really good! We had to navigate paths with each having one nob, she rocked!

She is still sleeping, lucky girl.

sounds interesting. Although the pressure of having people watch me would have felt like a test - so I would have been striving to make a good grade and been nervous and not normal...

kdccrosby

PemberDucky wrote:Huh...AP said maid.

probably embrangles to be the maid who has to clean up after the police and everyone is done in there.

ThunderThighs

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:Huh...AP said maid.

That is true. Of course, producer would probably have to get maid service to open the door. So that's probably right.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Wonder why. He seemed to be so centered... not the typical person to do that.

I agree.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Son & I are going to have a Subway picnic in a bit. There's a table under the trees next to my building. He can bring Maisy and she can sniff around.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

kdccrosby wrote:sounds interesting. Although the pressure of having people watch me would have felt like a test - so I would have been striving to make a good grade and been nervous and not normal...

I'm sure they calculate that somehow, but I did try to be normal. Still you do feel like doing your best, that you definitely don't feel like when you are home and tired and fed up with dealing with 4 year old drama all day. They've also been watching and talking with my daughter at school. I think half or more of her classmates are in the study too.

KtCallista

DA59 wrote:Son & I are going to have a Subway picnic in a bit. There's a table under the trees next to my building. He can bring Maisy and she can sniff around.

Sounds like a really nice plan!

SkekTek

DA59 wrote:Son & I are going to have a Subway picnic in a bit. There's a table under the trees next to my building. He can bring Maisy and she can sniff around.

Sounds like a nice lunch. Wife wants me to come home for lunch, but I got stuff to do.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Sounds like a nice lunch. Wife wants me to come home for lunch, but I got stuff to do.

That is sad, I love when Orc comes home for lunch! It's almost become the highlight of the week. Of course today I have a meeting during lunch, so that might cut into our personal time.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:That is sad, I love when Orc comes home for lunch! It's almost become the highlight of the week. Of course today I have a meeting during lunch, so that might cut into our personal time.

Hmm... Maybe I will go home. Nothing I have to do can't wait...

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:That is sad, I love when Orc comes home for lunch! It's almost become the highlight of the week. Of course today I have a meeting during lunch, so that might cut into our personal time.

Just a quickie then?

FORUM MODERATOR

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
kdccrosby wrote:we wouldn't want things to get boring - thus we must change everything on a whim (our whim)

it's like Calvinball!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

afternoon/morning, folks!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:Hmm... Maybe I will go home. Nothing I have to do can't wait...

Now you're talking.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista

DA59 wrote:Just a quickie then?

Most likely.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Hmm... Maybe I will go home. Nothing I have to do can't wait...

Much better thought! It's best not to overlook these little moments.

jqubed

Iceback wrote:

better learn from other's mistakes than have to learn from your own

like this?

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

kdccrosby wrote:It does here. I have no idea what our local station is thinking. Letterman, Jeapardy and then Craig Fergeson. makes no sense to me!!!

they're probably thinking that Jeopardy will get more viewers and therefore better ad revenue...

Skye — 1997-2007

kdccrosby

jqubed wrote:they're probably thinking that Jeopardy will get more viewers and therefore better ad revenue...

well... I think Jeoprady puts everyone to sleep so they may as well go off air after that.

kdccrosby

er... when did I get a Quality Post? I know for a fact I have nothing of quality to say.... did someone feel sorry for me or something?

jqubed

SkekTek wrote:Have a girl making up a lab, so I'm kinda confined in the room for another hour. But yes, I *could* grade. Don't wanna though, since I prefer to have a beer in hand when grading. Makes it go quicker

that would explain some of the illegible handwriting I'd sometimes get back on papers...

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

DA59 wrote:My son is a poopy-head. He washed it off as soon as he got home.

you should do it again, then

Skye — 1997-2007

kdccrosby

jqubed wrote:that would explain some of the illegible handwriting I'd sometimes get back on papers...

or some of the grades I got...

PemberDucky

Staff

jqubed wrote:that would explain some of the illegible handwriting I'd sometimes get back on papers...

"Plaese see me after classs, u magnifcient slice of manmeat."

ThunderThighs

Staff

And lunch is over. Nice lunch. Cool outside. Maisy got treats and then pets from friends at work. She did the tour of the building. Now she's off to an afternoon with son & his cats at his dad's.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:"Plaese see me after classs, u magnifcient slice of manmeat."

L O L

FORUM MODERATOR

jqubed

SkekTek wrote:Oh DAMN! I forgot to wear pants today.

Oops..

can't that, like, get you as a professor arrested on a college campus?

Skye — 1997-2007

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
PemberDucky wrote:Hi, people. If anybody needs to feel better about themselves, I'll tell you that I just discovered I've been walking around with a big white glob of lotion on my chin. So it either looked like a giant whitehead or...

...discussing a raise with the boss?

In the end only kindness matters

jqubed

kdccrosby wrote:or some of the grades I got...

actually, mine were pretty good... maybe the beer helped. I think especially of the paper I wrote one time on no sleep, where I got an hour nap and then went to class. I couldn't really understand what I wrote when I read it later, yet got a B+ or an A on it.

Skye — 1997-2007

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
jqubed wrote:can't that, like, get you as a professor arrested on a college campus?

well...if no one complains...

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
jqubed wrote:like this?

something like that yeah

In the end only kindness matters

kdccrosby

jqubed wrote:actually, mine were pretty good... maybe the beer helped. I think especially of the paper I wrote one time on no sleep, where I got an hour nap and then went to class. I couldn't really understand what I wrote when I read it later, yet got a B+ or an A on it.

that is what I meant - some of my good grades were a little better than I thought they would be....

jqubed

PemberDucky wrote:"Plaese see me after classs, u magnifcient slice of manmeat."

there were a few TA's I might not've... nevermind.

Skye — 1997-2007

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
jqubed wrote:actually, mine were pretty good... maybe the beer helped. I think especially of the paper I wrote one time on no sleep, where I got an hour nap and then went to class. I couldn't really understand what I wrote when I read it later, yet got a B+ or an A on it.

shows you how well professors look at papers. or maybe they were drinking a beer and writing illegible...

PemberDucky

Staff

Iceback wrote:...discussing a raise with the boss?

I don't think *she* operates that way.