cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
PemberDucky wrote:I don't think *she* operates that way.



you mean you haven't found that out?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

For those that remember, I've been rehooked on the 70's western, Alias Smith & Jones. I've watched all of Seasons 1 & 2. Now there's talk that there might be a movie!!!!

------------------------
Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston are in London promoting their doggy flick 'Marley and Me'. When on London's number one radio station, Capital FM with hosts Lisa Snowdon and Johnny Vaughn, the latter asked Wilson if there were any plans to do a ''Starsky'' and Hutch'' sequel to which Wilson replied; "Actually, we're thinking of the Western, 'Alias Smith and Jones'.

It's not the first time we've heard Wilson, who recently signed on for the second "Meet the Parents" sequel, has been trying to get an "Alias Smith and Jones" flick up. Must be something to it. For the uninitiated, the hit ABC series told of a pair of outlaws who are offered amnesty by the governor if they will help to bring in a gang of desperadoes. However, they soon discover that there are more strings attached to the offer than they thought.

Wilson previously donned a cowboy hat and boots for the "Shanghai Noon" films co-starring Jackie Chan.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

DA59 wrote:For those that remember, I've been rehooked on the 70's western, Alias Smith & Jones. I've watched all of Seasons 1 & 2. Now there's talk that there might be a movie!!!!

------------------------
Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston are in London promoting their doggy flick 'Marley and Me'. When on London's number one radio station, Capital FM with hosts Lisa Snowdon and Johnny Vaughn, the latter asked Wilson if there were any plans to do a ''Starsky'' and Hutch'' sequel to which Wilson replied; "Actually, we're thinking of the Western, 'Alias Smith and Jones'.

It's not the first time we've heard Wilson, who recently signed on for the second "Meet the Parents" sequel, has been trying to get an "Alias Smith and Jones" flick up. Must be something to it. For the uninitiated, the hit ABC series told of a pair of outlaws who are offered amnesty by the governor if they will help to bring in a gang of desperadoes. However, they soon discover that there are more strings attached to the offer than they thought.

Wilson previously donned a cowboy hat and boots for the "Shanghai Noon" films co-starring Jackie Chan.



Cool!

Somewhat unrelated: I dunno if the world really needs another "Meet the Parents" movie.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
PemberDucky wrote:Cool!

Somewhat unrelated: I dunno if the world really needs another "Meet the Parents" movie.



They're funny, but I'm cringing through the whole movie. It's like Ben Stiller can only do zany or someone trying too hard for a normal life thrust into abnormal situations.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:Now you're talking.



That was nice. Back from lunch. Wife was happy to see me when I wasn't totally burned out from the day teaching class.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:They're funny, but I'm cringing through the whole movie. It's like Ben Stiller can only do zany or someone trying too hard for a normal life thrust into abnormal situations.

I agree on the Ben Stiller assesment but he is good at it. Museum 2 was a fun watch.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
DA59 wrote:I agree on the Ben Stiller assesment but he is good at it. Museum 2 was a fun watch.



He did do a good job as Mr. Furious in Mystery Men.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
jqubed wrote:They're funny, but I'm cringing through the whole movie. It's like Ben Stiller can only do zany or someone trying too hard for a normal life thrust into abnormal situations.



I hate ben stiller in general. I think he's a terrible actor.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
cruzer wrote:I hate ben stiller in general. I think he's a terrible actor.


He is a terrible actor. I am watching ARod on TV this afternoon. He is so fine.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Raining wrote:He is a terrible actor. I am watching ARod on TV this afternoon. He is so fine.



He is definitely a fine looking man! dating Kate Hudson now too from the gossip mags...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Raining wrote:He is a terrible actor. I am watching ARod on TV this afternoon. He is so fine.

Except for cheating on his wife.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
DA59 wrote:Except for cheating on his wife.



you're surprised by this? why?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:I hate ben stiller in general. I think he's a terrible actor.



Agreed!

Skek - good for you!

So my lunchtime was a bust. Had a nurse appointment and I got there on time, had to refill out a ton of paperwork, then the nurse was late. . . my cell phone was dead and of course there isn't a clock anywhere. Just got home from my 30 minute chat. Unfortunately I was really late, so Orc had to run out the door as I pulled in, exactly what I did to him so I would be on time for the appointment. At least he left me lunch in all ready to go, but I have to eat alone.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
KtCallista wrote:Agreed!

Skek - good for you!

So my lunchtime was a bust. Had a nurse appointment and I got there on time, had to refill out a ton of paperwork, then the nurse was late. . . my cell phone was dead and of course there isn't a clock anywhere. Just got home from my 30 minute chat. Unfortunately I was really late, so Orc had to run out the door as I pulled in, exactly what I did to him so I would be on time for the appointment. At least he left me lunch in all ready to go, but I have to eat alone.



Damn!!

A wasted trip home!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:Damn!!

A wasted trip home!



Well he still got to spend time with his kids (which was part of why he came home). Somebody had to watch them and feed them lunch.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
DA59 wrote:Except for cheating on his wife.



never said he was a GOOD man - just a nice looking one. ;)

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
KtCallista wrote:Well he still got to spend time with his kids (which was part of why he came home). Somebody had to watch them and feed them lunch.



well...at least something good came out of it...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Agreed!

Skek - good for you!

So my lunchtime was a bust. Had a nurse appointment and I got there on time, had to refill out a ton of paperwork, then the nurse was late. . . my cell phone was dead and of course there isn't a clock anywhere. Just got home from my 30 minute chat. Unfortunately I was really late, so Orc had to run out the door as I pulled in, exactly what I did to him so I would be on time for the appointment. At least he left me lunch in all ready to go, but I have to eat alone.



Wow. Sorry to hear that. I love Thursdays. Both classes are exams. So that means I can surf and play while they do that. Exam ends at 4:45 (50 minutes more) and I have 8 of 17 left.

I had steak fajita wraps from some left over roast I made on the grill a few days ago- steak, mozzarella cheese, raw spinach leaves, salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, more hot sauce, lots of nummy noises).

Plus it was nice seeing the fam in the middle of the day. Still awaiting the 6-year old's first lost tooth (bottom one is really wibbly wobbly).

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Agreed!

Skek - good for you!

So my lunchtime was a bust. Had a nurse appointment and I got there on time, had to refill out a ton of paperwork, then the nurse was late. . . my cell phone was dead and of course there isn't a clock anywhere. Just got home from my 30 minute chat. Unfortunately I was really late, so Orc had to run out the door as I pulled in, exactly what I did to him so I would be on time for the appointment. At least he left me lunch in all ready to go, but I have to eat alone.

Drat!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:well...at least something good came out of it...



Yes. Technically he doesn't have to clock out for the extra time, because he was helping a family member with a medical appointment, but still, he had to get back to it.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Howdy, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Raining wrote:He is a terrible actor. I am watching ARod on TV this afternoon. He is so fine.



Check out "Permanent Midnight." It's Ben Stiller actually acting. It's not amazing, but I do wish he'd use that muscle more than...whatever he does now.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Wow. Sorry to hear that. I love Thursdays. Both classes are exams. So that means I can surf and play while they do that. Exam ends at 4:45 (50 minutes more) and I have 8 of 17 left.

I had steak fajita wraps from some left over roast I made on the grill a few days ago- steak, mozzarella cheese, raw spinach leaves, salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, more hot sauce, lots of nummy noises).

Plus it was nice seeing the fam in the middle of the day. Still awaiting the 6-year old's first lost tooth (bottom one is really wibbly wobbly).


When son lost his two front teeth, I took him to get portraits made. Cutest things ever.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Howdy, folks.



bragger...

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
KtCallista wrote:Yes. Technically he doesn't have to clock out for the extra time, because he was helping a family member with a medical appointment, but still, he had to get back to it.



yeah...I know how that is. but it's hard to work extra to not feel bad about it too.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Howdy, folks.

Hiya Az.

Shall I smack Cruzer just to make your day?



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Wow. Sorry to hear that. I love Thursdays. Both classes are exams. So that means I can surf and play while they do that. Exam ends at 4:45 (50 minutes more) and I have 8 of 17 left.

I had steak fajita wraps from some left over roast I made on the grill a few days ago- steak, mozzarella cheese, raw spinach leaves, salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, more hot sauce, lots of nummy noises).

Plus it was nice seeing the fam in the middle of the day. Still awaiting the 6-year old's first lost tooth (bottom one is really wibbly wobbly).



mmm fajitas sound nice! Passed a local BBQ shack on the way to my meeting, it smelled divine! Oh well, left over BBQ ribs and mashers for me. Tomorrow night we BBQ!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:bragger...


Wha'd I say?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Wh'd I say?



you didn't have to say it, I know where you are!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Howdy, folks.



Hi Gman

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:you didn't have to say it, I know where you are!



So do I!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
DA59 wrote:When son lost his two front teeth, I took him to get portraits made. Cutest things ever.



Need to make a note of that. . . Ver1 will be 6 before I know it!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:Hi Gman



Hola, amiga!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
AZGman wrote:So do I!!



at home?

afternoon Gman!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:you didn't have to say it, I know where you are!

L O L



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
DA59 wrote:L O L



//smack

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
kdccrosby wrote:at home?

afternoon Gman!



Howdy yes

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

//smack

Now that we've put on that show for Az, back to our regularly scheduled conversation...



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:at home?

afternoon Gman!



Yikes! It's that late over there already. I better hurry up and email my sister-in-law, she doesn't check her email at home and I don't think she is working tomorrow.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Nevermind, I moved that over to Az' thread.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders