cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
PemberDucky wrote:I don't think *she* operates that way.

you mean you haven't found that out?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

For those that remember, I've been rehooked on the 70's western, Alias Smith & Jones. I've watched all of Seasons 1 & 2. Now there's talk that there might be a movie!!!!

------------------------
Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston are in London promoting their doggy flick 'Marley and Me'. When on London's number one radio station, Capital FM with hosts Lisa Snowdon and Johnny Vaughn, the latter asked Wilson if there were any plans to do a ''Starsky'' and Hutch'' sequel to which Wilson replied; "Actually, we're thinking of the Western, 'Alias Smith and Jones'.

It's not the first time we've heard Wilson, who recently signed on for the second "Meet the Parents" sequel, has been trying to get an "Alias Smith and Jones" flick up. Must be something to it. For the uninitiated, the hit ABC series told of a pair of outlaws who are offered amnesty by the governor if they will help to bring in a gang of desperadoes. However, they soon discover that there are more strings attached to the offer than they thought.

Wilson previously donned a cowboy hat and boots for the "Shanghai Noon" films co-starring Jackie Chan.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

DA59 wrote:For those that remember, I've been rehooked on the 70's western, Alias Smith & Jones. I've watched all of Seasons 1 & 2. Now there's talk that there might be a movie!!!!

------------------------
Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston are in London promoting their doggy flick 'Marley and Me'. When on London's number one radio station, Capital FM with hosts Lisa Snowdon and Johnny Vaughn, the latter asked Wilson if there were any plans to do a ''Starsky'' and Hutch'' sequel to which Wilson replied; "Actually, we're thinking of the Western, 'Alias Smith and Jones'.

It's not the first time we've heard Wilson, who recently signed on for the second "Meet the Parents" sequel, has been trying to get an "Alias Smith and Jones" flick up. Must be something to it. For the uninitiated, the hit ABC series told of a pair of outlaws who are offered amnesty by the governor if they will help to bring in a gang of desperadoes. However, they soon discover that there are more strings attached to the offer than they thought.

Wilson previously donned a cowboy hat and boots for the "Shanghai Noon" films co-starring Jackie Chan.

Cool!

Somewhat unrelated: I dunno if the world really needs another "Meet the Parents" movie.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
PemberDucky wrote:Cool!

Somewhat unrelated: I dunno if the world really needs another "Meet the Parents" movie.

They're funny, but I'm cringing through the whole movie. It's like Ben Stiller can only do zany or someone trying too hard for a normal life thrust into abnormal situations.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:Now you're talking.

That was nice. Back from lunch. Wife was happy to see me when I wasn't totally burned out from the day teaching class.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:They're funny, but I'm cringing through the whole movie. It's like Ben Stiller can only do zany or someone trying too hard for a normal life thrust into abnormal situations.

I agree on the Ben Stiller assesment but he is good at it. Museum 2 was a fun watch.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek

DA59 wrote:I agree on the Ben Stiller assesment but he is good at it. Museum 2 was a fun watch.

He did do a good job as Mr. Furious in Mystery Men.

cruzer

jqubed wrote:They're funny, but I'm cringing through the whole movie. It's like Ben Stiller can only do zany or someone trying too hard for a normal life thrust into abnormal situations.

I hate ben stiller in general. I think he's a terrible actor.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
cruzer wrote:I hate ben stiller in general. I think he's a terrible actor.

He is a terrible actor. I am watching ARod on TV this afternoon. He is so fine.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Raining wrote:He is a terrible actor. I am watching ARod on TV this afternoon. He is so fine.

He is definitely a fine looking man! dating Kate Hudson now too from the gossip mags...

ThunderThighs

Staff

Raining wrote:He is a terrible actor. I am watching ARod on TV this afternoon. He is so fine.

Except for cheating on his wife.

cruzer

DA59 wrote:Except for cheating on his wife.

you're surprised by this? why?

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:I hate ben stiller in general. I think he's a terrible actor.

Agreed!

Skek - good for you!

So my lunchtime was a bust. Had a nurse appointment and I got there on time, had to refill out a ton of paperwork, then the nurse was late. . . my cell phone was dead and of course there isn't a clock anywhere. Just got home from my 30 minute chat. Unfortunately I was really late, so Orc had to run out the door as I pulled in, exactly what I did to him so I would be on time for the appointment. At least he left me lunch in all ready to go, but I have to eat alone.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

cruzer

KtCallista wrote:Agreed!

Skek - good for you!

So my lunchtime was a bust. Had a nurse appointment and I got there on time, had to refill out a ton of paperwork, then the nurse was late. . . my cell phone was dead and of course there isn't a clock anywhere. Just got home from my 30 minute chat. Unfortunately I was really late, so Orc had to run out the door as I pulled in, exactly what I did to him so I would be on time for the appointment. At least he left me lunch in all ready to go, but I have to eat alone.

Damn!!

A wasted trip home!

KtCallista

cruzer wrote:Damn!!

A wasted trip home!

Well he still got to spend time with his kids (which was part of why he came home). Somebody had to watch them and feed them lunch.

kdccrosby

DA59 wrote:Except for cheating on his wife.

never said he was a GOOD man - just a nice looking one. ;)

cruzer

KtCallista wrote:Well he still got to spend time with his kids (which was part of why he came home). Somebody had to watch them and feed them lunch.

well...at least something good came out of it...

SkekTek

Skek - good for you!

Wow. Sorry to hear that. I love Thursdays. Both classes are exams. So that means I can surf and play while they do that. Exam ends at 4:45 (50 minutes more) and I have 8 of 17 left.

I had steak fajita wraps from some left over roast I made on the grill a few days ago- steak, mozzarella cheese, raw spinach leaves, salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, more hot sauce, lots of nummy noises).

Plus it was nice seeing the fam in the middle of the day. Still awaiting the 6-year old's first lost tooth (bottom one is really wibbly wobbly).

ThunderThighs

Staff

Skek - good for you!

Drat!

KtCallista

cruzer wrote:well...at least something good came out of it...

Yes. Technically he doesn't have to clock out for the extra time, because he was helping a family member with a medical appointment, but still, he had to get back to it.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Howdy, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Check out "Permanent Midnight." It's Ben Stiller actually acting. It's not amazing, but I do wish he'd use that muscle more than...whatever he does now.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Wow. Sorry to hear that. I love Thursdays. Both classes are exams. So that means I can surf and play while they do that. Exam ends at 4:45 (50 minutes more) and I have 8 of 17 left.

I had steak fajita wraps from some left over roast I made on the grill a few days ago- steak, mozzarella cheese, raw spinach leaves, salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, more hot sauce, lots of nummy noises).

Plus it was nice seeing the fam in the middle of the day. Still awaiting the 6-year old's first lost tooth (bottom one is really wibbly wobbly).

When son lost his two front teeth, I took him to get portraits made. Cutest things ever.

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Howdy, folks.

bragger...

cruzer

KtCallista wrote:Yes. Technically he doesn't have to clock out for the extra time, because he was helping a family member with a medical appointment, but still, he had to get back to it.

yeah...I know how that is. but it's hard to work extra to not feel bad about it too.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hiya Az.

Shall I smack Cruzer just to make your day?

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Wow. Sorry to hear that. I love Thursdays. Both classes are exams. So that means I can surf and play while they do that. Exam ends at 4:45 (50 minutes more) and I have 8 of 17 left.

mmm fajitas sound nice! Passed a local BBQ shack on the way to my meeting, it smelled divine! Oh well, left over BBQ ribs and mashers for me. Tomorrow night we BBQ!

AZGman

cruzer wrote:bragger...

Wha'd I say?

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Wh'd I say?

you didn't have to say it, I know where you are!

KtCallista

Hi Gman

AZGman

cruzer wrote:you didn't have to say it, I know where you are!

So do I!!

KtCallista

DA59 wrote:When son lost his two front teeth, I took him to get portraits made. Cutest things ever.

Need to make a note of that. . . Ver1 will be 6 before I know it!

AZGman

KtCallista wrote:Hi Gman

Hola, amiga!

kdccrosby

AZGman wrote:So do I!!

at home?

afternoon Gman!

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:you didn't have to say it, I know where you are!

L O L

cruzer

DA59 wrote:L O L

//smack

AZGman

kdccrosby wrote:at home?

afternoon Gman!

Howdy yes

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

//smack

Now that we've put on that show for Az, back to our regularly scheduled conversation...

KtCallista

kdccrosby wrote:at home?

afternoon Gman!

Yikes! It's that late over there already. I better hurry up and email my sister-in-law, she doesn't check her email at home and I don't think she is working tomorrow.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Nevermind, I moved that over to Az' thread.