cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

Daj didn't give me much to work with on the last post so this is all you get.

//smack daj

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
cruzer wrote:Daj didn't give me much to work with on the last post so this is all you get.

//smack daj



The natives must be restless...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

This native is sleepy. Gnite all.

Thanks for the new thread, cruzer.

//smack cruzer



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
DA59 wrote:This native is sleepy. Gnite all.

Thanks for the new thread, cruzer.

//smack cruzer



I'm out too.

Nite all.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Rickets!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Guess that leaves me.

Still here, Cruzer?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:Daj didn't give me much to work with on the last post so this is all you get.

//smack daj



That was worth it!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
pooflady wrote:Guess that leaves me.

Still here, Cruzer?



for now but probably not for very long.

I did see you question earlier, poof. I just don't feel like going into a lot of detail right now. maybe later.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

cruzer wrote:for now but probably not for very long.

I did see you question earlier, poof. I just don't feel like going into a lot of detail right now. maybe later.



Sounds less than terrific. :/


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Sounds less than terrific. :/



What are you going to study??????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
cruzer wrote:for now but probably not for very long.

I did see you question earlier, poof. I just don't feel like going into a lot of detail right now. maybe later.



Whatever.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Whatever.

'

What did you ask?

Gonna walk the doggie.

Might be back. Might not.

If not, see you all tomorrow!
Although it is mom day.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:What are you going to study??????



I sent you a PM, woman!
Something called "New Venture Management." I wish UNLV's MBA program had a concentration in international business relations, but no dice. (And lawdy knows I ain't getting out of Vegas anytime soon...)
NVM sounds like it will suit me well, anyway.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

eHalcyon


quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Page numero uno of a new PWA! Hola! I had to stop by to say hello, what with the cleansed atmosphere and all. Hope all is well, EBWers!

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
eHalcyon wrote:Page numero uno of a new PWA! Hola! I had to stop by to say hello, what with the cleansed atmosphere and all. Hope all is well, EBWers!



We're all breathing easier.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

congrats on the new page
and good morning all!

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Morning all! It's a nice day in the new PWA digs.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning all.

back to work.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

morning.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Got up early to take daughter to a crabbing class at the State Park but it was raining so we went to wally world instead!

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! Got up early to take daughter to a crabbing class at the State Park but it was raining so we went to wally world instead!



bummer that it was raining!

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
kdccrosby wrote:bummer that it was raining!



Now the sun is out but it is too late to get there on time. We'll go next week. They do crabs on Tuesdays. I need to check the schedule to see what creatures they do other days.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! Got up early to take daughter to a crabbing class at the State Park but it was raining so we went to wally world instead!



That sounds interesting but I'd be all weirded out by it.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
cruzer wrote:That sounds interesting but I'd be all weirded out by it.



you can buy a chicken neck at the grocery, tie a heavy string to it and drop it in the water off of a dock. periodically lift it up, you can catch a bushel of crabs in a surprisingly short time.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
Josephus wrote:you can buy a chicken neck at the grocery, tie a heavy string to it and drop it in the water off of a dock. periodically lift it up, you can catch a bushel of crabs in a surprisingly short time.



You can buy a chicken neck at the store?

what does one do with a chicken neck?

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
cruzer wrote:You can buy a chicken neck at the store?

what does one do with a chicken neck?



I think some people use them for soups. not me.

I have used them for crabbing though.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
Josephus wrote:you can buy a chicken neck at the grocery, tie a heavy string to it and drop it in the water off of a dock. periodically lift it up, you can catch a bushel of crabs in a surprisingly short time.



Oh, I don't need a trap? Cool! How do I get the crab off of the line? Don't they pinch? Do you think crabs live in the ICW? Can you tell I'm the one that wants to go crabbing?

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
cruzer wrote:That sounds interesting but I'd be all weirded out by it.



We are going to catch and release cause I don't want to cook them.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
joyner wrote:Oh, I don't need a trap? Cool! How do I get the crab off of the line? Don't they pinch? Do you think crabs live in the ICW? Can you tell I'm the one that wants to go crabbing?



No.

With a bat!

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
AZGman wrote:No.

With a bat!

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.



Going back to wally world for chicken necks and string. No bat. Hubby can figure that part out!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi!

That last post is really, really strange without reading back!


Got to go to the rat vet. It seems Gerold needs the meds for life. She didn't say that. Why only give me 10 days then????
Have to admit, he is a new rat with the meds. Feels fine. Acts fine.
I ran out 2 days ago and he is sick again.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Good morning folks!
for Joyner

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Hello PWA.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Morning PWA

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

arcsus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus

Greetings PWA

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

hi dname, zea, ducky, and KtC.

oh joy a meeting with some flunkie about nothing.

eta: and arc

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
dontwantaname wrote:Hi!

That last post is really, really strange without reading back!


Got to go to the rat vet. It seems Gerold needs the meds for life. She didn't say that. Why only give me 10 days then????
Have to admit, he is a new rat with the meds. Feels fine. Acts fine.
I ran out 2 days ago and he is sick again.



Hope he feels better again once he gets his meds!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:hi dname, zea, ducky, and KtC.

oh joy a meeting with some flunkie about nothing.

eta: and arc



Hi cruzer

Sounds thrilling.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.
Back To Top