SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
dontwantaname wrote:The greedy s na il (why is that filtered?)

That was the coupon code to get regular shipping on the April Fool's Million Dollar BOC. I'm guessing Woot filtered it so it couldn't be as easily exposed in comments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
SailorButterfly wrote:That was the coupon code to get regular shipping on the April Fool's Million Dollar BOC. I'm guessing Woot filtered it so it couldn't be as easily exposed in comments.

Yeah. I remember I scored a B of the C from that. There were a lot of replacement words for that contest. To keep people from posting the correct answer. I personally think that whole thing was in Josephus' honor since he's the Snai1 king.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

If anyone hasn't gone to see "Up" yet, I highly recommend it. It was wonderful. I cried.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
eHalcyon wrote:If anyone hasn't gone to see "Up" yet, I highly recommend it. It was wonderful. I cried.

what's it aboot?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
Schrobblehead wrote:what's it aboot?

Aboot two hours, I heard...

SailorButterfly

SkekTek wrote:Yeah. I remember I scored a B of the C from that.

Me too. I figured the coupon code out from the comments all by my little self. :D

eHalcyon wrote:If anyone hasn't gone to see "Up" yet, I highly recommend it. It was wonderful. I cried.

I'm probably going to see it this weekend. I've heard that it's good and was warned that I would cry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SkekTek

Up was great. So was Ice Age 3 in 3D. The second Ice Age was eh, but the third was AWESOME. Great story, and amazing graphics.

Oh, I subbed a design for critiques on threadless (Kardinal of the Kremlin, from the Inspired by Books derby). If you can, please give it your honest thoughts here

SailorButterfly

The title of this cyberpub makes me think of this:

eHalcyon

Schrobblehead wrote:what's it aboot?

In a nutshell, an old man seeks to fulfill his dead wife's childhood dream.

Best Engineer-ish design this week goes to The Mystery of Genetics

There's some serious genetic engineering going on there.

Schrobblehead

eHalcyon wrote:In a nutshell, an old man seeks to fulfill his dead wife's childhood dream.

maybe you could have thrown a SPOILER ALERT in there. I saw it weeks ago, I just wanted to say "aboot".

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

When do we get to find out who the various designers were for this Derby? Are they going to add the names back now that voting is over?

Schrobblehead

kdccrosby wrote:When do we get to find out who the various designers were for this Derby? Are they going to add the names back now that voting is over?

shirtderbystats.com always knew what was by who.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Schrobblehead wrote:shirtderbystats.com always knew what was by who.

well don't I feel silly! didn't know that

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:shirtderbystats.com always knew what was by who.

Heh. It was krisrobinson who did the mask in the style of ramyb

eHalcyon

Schrobblehead wrote:maybe you could have thrown a SPOILER ALERT in there. I saw it weeks ago, I just wanted to say "aboot".

Hehe. Well, since that particular plot point is revealed pretty early, I didn't think "spoiler alert" was necessary.