kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:There was an email recently, and times right-ish for one. Beena bit of a buzz about woot-offs coming unofficially.



I didn't get an email....

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
kdccrosby wrote:I didn't get an email....



I got one a while ago, just listing all the different Woot sites basically.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
kdccrosby wrote:Why did you think woot-off? Just the timing in general?



Yeah.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:I got one a while ago, just listing all the different Woot sites basically.



and as Tennabee pointed out - stating that they've been very busy.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Well - I was going to say that I haven't seen the server errors today that have heralded the last couple of woot-offs, but everything just locked up on me....

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:Well - I was going to say that I haven't seen the server errors today that have heralded the last couple of woot-offs, but everything just locked up on me....



Oh dear. I will have to admit it's been most of a week since I've had server errors.

must stay awake. . . .

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Well, not tonight.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

I'm glad. Tomorrow is not a good day for a woot-off for me.

going to bed now. night all

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Me, too. Night all.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Me, too. Night all.



Me three.
See you tomorrow.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

up, 'n at em, y'all!

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning! I put chocolate milk in my coffee. Yummy! It's 53*. Chilly walking weather. Lots of stuff to do today. Have a great day everybody!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning all.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all. Looking like another beautiful day.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
DA59 wrote:Morning all. Looking like another beautiful day.



Same here!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Same here!

40-50% chance of rain through tomorrow but we need it.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Morning everyone.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hmmmm. They just closed an intersection in downtown Fort Worth. Apparently there's glass falling from some building.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

morning everybody.

Exciting day for me. Have to create a chart for records retention timelines. woohoo

On a good note, the part for my car finally came in, so it's in the shop and I'm working from home

Turken


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

morning all!


PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Hello, PWA.
Bummed. Our instructor didn't show up to the wine class last night. Some other administrative person came in and said, "Uh. We dunno where your instructor is. She is aware of this class. We cannot reach her. We apologize."
So...no wine class. Not yet, anyway. Frown.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
DA59 wrote:Hmmmm. They just closed an intersection in downtown Fort Worth. Apparently there's glass falling from some building.



40%-50% chance of GLASS FALLING FROM THE SKY.

clearing late in the day.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
no1 wrote:40%-50% chance of GLASS FALLING FROM THE SKY.

clearing late in the day.



That's extra special.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:Hello, PWA.
Bummed. Our instructor didn't show up to the wine class last night. Some other administrative person came in and said, "Uh. We dunno where your instructor is. She is aware of this class. We cannot reach her. We apologize."
So...no wine class. Not yet, anyway. Frown.

Drat. You should have gotten a free bottle for that.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Morning everyone. Having a very hard time waking up today.

Last night, my friend who told me Sunday she really wanted to buy my Jeep, asked if she could start getting a contract drawn up for a payment plan and having her boss notarize it. And while she was at it, she told her cousin about my truck, which we haven't driven in over 5 years, and her cousin wants the truck.

Ducky - I hope you get a make-up class.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

DA59 wrote:Drat. You should have gotten a free bottle for that.



My uncle's taking the class with me. When we found out the session was cancelled, he insisted that we go to our respective homes and do some "independent study."

I did. I have a headache.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
KtCallista wrote:Morning everyone. Having a very hard time waking up today.

Last night, my friend who told me Sunday she really wanted to buy my Jeep, asked if she could start getting a contract drawn up for a payment plan and having her boss notarize it. And while she was at it, she told her cousin about my truck, which we haven't driven in over 5 years, and her cousin wants the truck.

Ducky - I hope you get a make-up class.



Yay excitement! Glad to hear someone's interested in them. ^_^

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
LittleMissRachel wrote:Yay excitement! Glad to hear someone's interested in them. ^_^



Thanks! I need to get them cleaned out now. And I need to make sure the truck runs, it's been a while.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:Thanks! I need to get them cleaned out now. And I need to make sure the truck runs, it's been a while.



does friend's cousin understand it hasn't been driven for 5 years?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:does friend's cousin understand it hasn't been driven for 5 years?



Yes, and that's it's been sitting on it's tires for that time, because it is against the rules to put it on blocks. She also knows that it needs minor repairs related to sitting. Which I am willing to do if she pays my full asking price.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:My uncle's taking the class with me. When we found out the session was cancelled, he insisted that we go to our respective homes and do some "independent study."

I did. I have a headache.

//snerk



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
DA59 wrote://snerk



Your schadenfruede is showing.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
LittleMissRachel wrote:Your schadenfruede is showing.



She's just showing it to my Fahrvergnügen.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Time to go get my pre-op paperwork!!

ciao!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Back from lunch. Wallyworld & Long John Silvers.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
DA59 wrote:Back from lunch. Wallyworld & Long John Silvers.



I wish we had a LJS anywhere near here. Seafood is very much of the win.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
LittleMissRachel wrote:I wish we had a LJS anywhere near here. Seafood is very much of the win.



mmm lunch. . . I skipped breakfast again. . . Maybe I should go get something, but I'm currently buried under clothes I'm making Ver1 try on. Little weed, itty-bitty-waist, really really tall. . . yay for adjustable waist pants!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
KtCallista wrote:mmm lunch. . . I skipped breakfast again. . . Maybe I should go get something, but I'm currently buried under clothes I'm making Ver1 try on. Little weed, itty-bitty-waist, really really tall. . . yay for adjustable waist pants!



Skipping breakfast is a very bad thing, you shouldn't do it.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
LittleMissRachel wrote:Skipping breakfast is a very bad thing, you shouldn't do it.



If I had a dollar for everytime someone told me that. I wouldn't be living here!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.