ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Whoa.

Apple store robbed in 31 seconds



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
tall4agirl wrote:Ah. From what I saw when my Mom had hers done... it's a pretty easy surgical experience. She saw better immediately. New lenses are a wonderful thing!

When's the big day? I'll think happy thoughts that all goes well.



First one on 24 Sep.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Turken


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

morning all!

hey Tall! good to see ya around!


dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Since my 'puter died, today is my last chance to blather here until Tuesday.



Noooooo!
Doesn't Boy have a computer?


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

tall4agirl wrote:Ah. From what I saw when my Mom had hers done... it's a pretty easy surgical experience. She saw better immediately. New lenses are a wonderful thing!

When's the big day? I'll think happy thoughts that all goes well.



Did she get the ones that have multifocus?


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
AZGman wrote:First one on 24 Sep.



I don't know if I could stand to be off-line for that long! (although being computerless for a few days might be kinda nice)

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi Tall!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
Turken wrote:morning all!

hey Tall! good to see ya around!



Howdy, Turken! How's the expanded family doing? (...and baby makes 3)

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
dontwantaname wrote:Did she get the ones that have multifocus?



Nope. Those weren't an option at the time. She uses reading glasses, but her distance vision is better than ever!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Noooooo!
Doesn't Boy have a computer?



It's all ate up with virus isses; not buyin' him any more.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:It's all ate up with virus isses; not buyin' him any more.



Bummer.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Turken


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken
tall4agirl wrote:Howdy, Turken! How's the expanded family doing? (...and baby makes 3)



family is doing pretty good. just put a up bunch more pics on facebook this week. I thought we were starting to get a regular sleeping schedule with bedtime around 9-10, a quick feed at midnight and then sleep until 6 or 7, but the last couple days have had an extra wake up around 4 or so. still, the kid is very laid back in general and incredibly cute when she's happy, so I can't really complain all that much.


LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel

Happy Friday morning, Woot-a-ronis.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

LittleMissRachel wrote:Happy Friday morning, Woot-a-ronis.



Hi Little miss

what the heck do we call you?
There was a problem with LMR?



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
dontwantaname wrote:Hi Little miss

what the heck do we call you?
There was a problem with LMR?



*shrugs* I'm fine with LMR. I dunno, no one has really come up with another good abbreviation.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Hello, Party People.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Hello, Party People.



Hi Ducky.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
Turken wrote:family is doing pretty good. just put a up bunch more pics on facebook this week. I thought we were starting to get a regular sleeping schedule with bedtime around 9-10, a quick feed at midnight and then sleep until 6 or 7, but the last couple days have had an extra wake up around 4 or so. still, the kid is very laid back in general and incredibly cute when she's happy, so I can't really complain all that much.



Hopefully, she'll get back to the longer sleep hours soon. Glad to hear everyone's doing well.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
PemberDucky wrote:Hello, Party People.



Hi, Ducky!

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
PemberDucky wrote:Hello, Party People.



Hi. Is 'open bar' a good smell?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hello everyone.
Decisions, decisions. Stopped taking the cough medicine because I was sleeping most of the day and the coughing had subsided quite a bit. Coughing came back with a vengeance. So do I stay with the coughing, which is wearing me out, or go back to the cough medicine that makes me sleep most of the day?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

tall4agirl wrote:Hi. Is 'open bar' a good smell?



I think so!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
PemberDucky wrote:I think so!



I have to agree that an open bar would be a good smell.

Afternoon PWA

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Hello everyone.
Decisions, decisions. Stopped taking the cough medicine because I was sleeping most of the day and the coughing had subsided quite a bit. Coughing came back with a vengeance. So do I stay with the coughing, which is wearing me out, or go back to the cough medicine that makes me sleep most of the day?



Meds at night only?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Meds at night only?



It's every 12 hours, so I don't think that would help.

Edit: I think an open bar smells great!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Hello everyone.
Decisions, decisions. Stopped taking the cough medicine because I was sleeping most of the day and the coughing had subsided quite a bit. Coughing came back with a vengeance. So do I stay with the coughing, which is wearing me out, or go back to the cough medicine that makes me sleep most of the day?

Try an over-the-counter cough syrup?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

pooflady wrote:It's every 12 hours, so I don't think that would help.

Edit: I think an open bar smells great!



I'm certainly looking forward to it! BOY, I love weddings!

Regarding the cough syrup: I would take it. Not just because I really like cough syrup, but it seems to me that if you're coughing a whole bunch, you're probably sick. And if you're sick you probably ought to be sleeping anyway.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
PemberDucky wrote:I'm certainly looking forward to it! BOY, I love weddings!

Regarding the cough syrup: I would take it. Not just because I really like cough syrup, but it seems to me that if you're coughing a whole bunch, you're probably sick. And if you're sick you probably ought to be sleeping anyway.



I second this. Rest helps your body heal faster. Take the medicine. Sleep a lot for a few days.

Then go find an open bar somewhere!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Thanks. Just took some more cough medicine. Going to cancel the big doin's for Labor Day.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:Thanks. Just took some more cough medicine. Going to cancel the big doin's for Labor Day.



Hope you feel better Poof. Get lots of rest!! And drink plenty of liquids.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Thanks. Just took some more cough medicine. Going to cancel the big doin's for Labor Day.

I see zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's in your future.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Accidentally fires a cannonball??!?!?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
DA59 wrote:Accidentally fires a cannonball??!?!?



I think it's more that where it went was an accident. =P

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Afternoon PWA.

I'm at work, but I don't want to be here.

Home alone with the kids tomorrow. . . not looking forward to that eitehr.

What's with all the server errors?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
KtCallista wrote:Afternoon PWA.

I'm at work, but I don't want to be here.

Home alone with the kids tomorrow. . . not looking forward to that eitehr.

What's with all the server errors?



Server errors? What server errors?

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

LittleMissRachel wrote:Server errors? What server errors?

I don't see no stinkin' server errors!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
DA59 wrote:I don't see no stinkin' server errors!



Maybe it's just me it hates. I got one going between pages and one before I could post.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:Maybe it's just me it hates. I got one going between pages and one before I could post.



I'm not getting errors either. sorry.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Maybe it's just me it hates. I got one going between pages and one before I could post.



I had a few earlier...working okay for me now.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.