LayneRobinson

quality posts: 7 Private Messages LayneRobinson

8 of 16 items purchased have been bags of scaffolding......been SOOOOO close several more times (and missed the woot-lights lottery by 1).

Has anyone fessed up to being the top 3 wooters wooting?

Holy Crap! I got a letter! http://www.twitpic.com/1edbfv
It turned out to be car wax http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89F-TOVQtrI
[ img=100x25 ]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[ /img ]

Cutter1994

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Cutter1994

Just wanted to see my current color before it went away.

--black -- well I didn't know I was better, so I guess I won't miss it.

Watcher95

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Watcher95

Whatever, the true measure is how long you have been a wooter, not how much disposable income you have.

andrewhime

quality posts: 5 Private Messages andrewhime

I believe I get to stay black.

If you enjoy my horrible posts here, you might enjoy my podcast at http://www.valuecube.com

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston

For posterity, does anyone have the current qube color chart to post now before it changes?

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 24 | k.w ~ 1 |

Arfie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arfie

Once you go black, you might go back.

bkiaam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkiaam

Checking Qube

have exactly 25 woots so guess i'll be changing to green soon

martinboyce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages martinboyce

[quote postid="3394779" user="bkiaam"]Checking Qube

it never was totally clear if its number of objects purchased or number of purchase orders sent in - could be 1 or 6 or ?

martin j. boyce

martinboyce

martinboyce wrote:[quote postid="3394779" user="bkiaam"]Checking Qube

it never was totally clear if its number of objects purchased or number of purchase orders sent in - could be 1 or 6 or ?

it never was totally clear if its number of objects purchased or number of purchase orders sent in - could be 1 or 6 or ?[/quote]

martin j. boyce

martinboyce

it never was totally clear if its number of objects purchased or number of purchase orders sent in - could be 1 or 6 or ?[/quote]

martin j. boyce

dgbrownnt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dgbrownnt

I shall embrace purple, as I had black, until that fateful day (possibly a woot-off) when I regain my lost glory...

Hobbit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hobbit
ncbob wrote:Huh, I never even knew I had a Qube

But GREEN, I'm gonna be GREEN??????

It ain't easy bein' green - Kermit The Frog said that I believe :D

nautical9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nautical9

Under the old system, I had a black badge on my first post, so I think this is probably more fair. Besides, I'm pathological enough that I'll get it back within the week... /twitch

nautical9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nautical9

... ignore the repeat post /waves hand...

Leperkawn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leperkawn

qube check.

edit: -didn't read topic-

>_>

Horseradish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Horseradish
unusualpsycho wrote:All 5 sites count in the tally, but only the purchase counts and not how many you order.

That can make the difference between one category or another. I've 61 purchases over the years, but well over 100 if the "I want X" numbers are factored in...

Armoracia rusticana
Kansas City, MO USA

discopanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages discopanda

just checking

nickleplated

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickleplated

checking

unixrab

quality posts: 10 Private Messages unixrab
ruadog wrote:I guess I'll have to enjoy being green.

I'm most surprised by the fact that well over 50% of all members have either bought nothing or just 1 item.

read some of the forums during wootoffs.... FIRST!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bags of Crap = 3 ------> woot 3.0 is DEAD!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

chuchundra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuchundra

Another color check here...hmm

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118
FrostByte wrote:I was hoping for a little icon to indicate the charter members, but alas, !

ditto. how about a 'lil impartial love for longevity - you can't take THAT away from us!!

Wha'bout't w00t!? Huh?
(just call me Black moving to Purple) do ALL my dotwoots add up to a square ? Anxiously waiting for three years hence when the Black Square migrates again and the outliers move to 1000 w00ts!

—gottagobuynow.

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

bigfoot013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigfoot013

When do the colors change?

plainhat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainhat

I think we should have a second qube to indicate times we've been warned off the forums. That way either end of the potential bell curve would get bragging rights

I have lost the dwarves and I have lost the wizard, and I don't know where I am; and I don't want to know, if only I can get away.

fubaz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fubaz

I was happy letting myself believe each new woot was my 26th. There goes that. While I will fall squarely in the purple tier, I wouldn't say I'll be in striking distance of black again for a while. Also, I think I wish I hadn't added that up.

Unless you guys are getting ready to launch SubaruParts.Woot.com or 40Proof.Woot.com ...

uncle pennybags

quality posts: 13 Private Messages uncle pennybags

I'm pretty damn close to keeping my black 'qube', right now in the upper 90's. If I had ever been able to pick up a Boggy Old Creature I'd most likely be over the top already.

Damn my slow rural dsl, damn you to hell!

Maybe Woot could borrow a little something for Xbox Live. They have a new icon on the gamer tag that indicates how many years of 'gold' status you have had. I imagine something like that could be possible in the future.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
dave bug wrote:If I counted right, I'm at 83. A royal purple wooter. I wonder if any staffers are better than the rest of us yet. (My bet's on Snapster, you don't see him not in a shirt.woot shirt anymore.)

Incidentally, this is how the "Not for use as pants" rule came into being.

Eep, I'm only ~14 from being a black square again. Here I thought I never bought anything.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

unixrab

Gatzby wrote:Incidentally, this is how the "Not for use as pants" rule came into being.

Eep, I'm only ~14 from being a black square again. Here I thought I never bought anything.

Even the great Gatzby reduced to purple. I'm right there with you /16

The upside is I now have a spreadsheet (too lazy to count) of all my .woots - 84 lines long

Toadlet

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Toadlet
MHBoston wrote:For posterity, does anyone have the current qube color chart to post now before it changes?

For posterity - the old qube color chart:

I appear to be melting.

brandonlh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brandonlh

woot,

Has it ever been discussed that it seems a bit racist to have the "worst" square be white and the "best" square be black? Because I'm going there.

RoadkillRomeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RoadkillRomeo
unusualpsycho wrote:This is shocking to say the least. I am very distressed to learn that I will be forced to trade in my awesome black square for a sad little purple one. I must now force myself to remain positive and try and keep in mind that I only have 47 purchases to go to reclaim my black square.

At least you're halfway... I have a few lavels to go now. :-(

Sean Peers

unixrab

brandonlh wrote:woot,

Has it ever been discussed that it seems a bit racist to have the "worst" square be white and the "best" square be black? Because I'm going there.

Think of it in terms of martial arts and belt colors...... or the planet Cheron

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

darn it woot! now I will be buying more c_r_a_p I don't need to change my box color. *sigh*

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus

Excellent! Now I'll have a shiny new green hue and also one new short-term and one new long-term goal to aim towards! Thanks woot!

RelockLabs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RelockLabs

victory to the proletariat! Let the bourgeois elite pig dogs feel the pain of mediocrity.

good thing my color didn't change or i might almost be upset that a color-identification system no longer proves Im as cool as i know i am.

wait..

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston
Toadlet wrote:For posterity - the old qube color chart:

Thank you!

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 24 | k.w ~ 1 |

CREIGHTONatNY

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CREIGHTONatNY

I believe I'm at 99. I'm tempted to order the wireless game controller on kids.woot just to see if I go BLACK

I must have miscounted 'cause I didn't buy the controllers and I'm still black, or maybe it hasn't kicked in yet.

Update 24AUG09 7:30 pm NY time I guess it kicked in sometime today 'cause I'm purple now. If I'm lucky I'll be black again in a few hours

awgPablo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages awgPablo

Wish I had come up with that idea: a "contest" where people scramble to give you money to "win".

Next, Woot! will roll out their multilevel-marketing pyramid scheme: "get just two other people to sign up and get to black status and we'll give you a real diamond ring!!"

MLM.woot.com is next, mark it.

My new signature... now absent of a link to my website. Oops.

p2367

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p2367

sigh - purple. buy only 35 more to go! bring on the pole dancer!

AnniKat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AnniKat
hhumbert wrote:I didn't even know that I had a black square. I don't even post that much. I just buy, buy, buy.

How do you figure out how many posts you have?
(probable wootslut)

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

justinhory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justinhory

just posting to see what color by little square is now.