italianemperor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages italianemperor

It was been since July 22nd since a woot off... that is way too long.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
brutherford wrote:$50.00 to take the big guy that smells like bacon (Kevin)

But does he taste like bacon? And can we bacon wrap kidneys?

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

KevinatWoot

quality posts: 18 Private Messages KevinatWoot
Gatzby wrote:But does he taste like bacon? And can we bacon wrap kidneys?

No

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gatzby wrote:But does he taste like bacon? And can we bacon wrap kidneys?

Fool, if you sell the kidney, you will have enough money to buy all the bacon you want!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Sylus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sylus
dontwantaname wrote:Fool, if you sell the kidney, you will have enough money to buy all the bacon you want!

Please sir, may we have some more woot off?

chris12345

quality posts: 25 Private Messages chris12345

53 days. Ugh.

Portions of this comment have been redacted.

jason7637

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jason7637

The West thanks mrileyatwoot for clarifying the pacific time zone 10 o'clock, we were starting to feel lost, confused, and left out for a second.

So from what I've read, the next woot-off will consist of bacon, kidneys, and kevin. Oh and hopefully Bag of *insert explicative here* with unwanted 50 dollar bills, sounds pretty good to me.

But the best thing about woot-offs is the flashy lights, it plants a tiny seed of hope within us all. Since flashy lights are the equivalent of awesome, I'm yearning for my dose of awesomeness and indeed it has been too long.

Sylus

if i break kevins legs can we have a woot off?

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

No violence! Woot staff likes
XOXOXOXO instead.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 125 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

faughtey wrote:No violence! Woot staff likes
XOXOXOXO instead.

I will accept flowers. My favorites are tulips and daisies. I may also laugh at hurting Kevin, but that's it, dude.

You should know that I have no say in these matters and probably know about as far in advance as you all do.

PSuperstud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PSuperstud
italianemperor wrote:It was been since July 22nd since a woot off... that is way too long.

So tonight or tomorrow nite then?

wootietootoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootietootoot
Sylus wrote:if i break kevins legs can we have a woot off?

I think it would take longer if Kevin's legs were broken. Just a thought.

faughtey

Staff

agingdragqueen wrote:I will accept flowers. My favorites are tulips and daisies. I may also laugh at hurting Kevin, but that's it, dude.

You should know that I have no say in these matters and probably know about as far in advance as you all do.

For you

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 125 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

faughtey wrote:For you

:D
*smitten*

Ascended

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Ascended

The last two Woof Offs sucked anyways. Both were short and didn't have a Boggy Old Creature. Then we had the crazy stock market Boggy Old Creature fiasco. Things are just falling apart. If the Raiders had won last night I would have really thought the end was near.

meechp123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meechp123
Ascended wrote: If the Raiders had won last night I would have really thought the end was near.

They really had a chance!

Sylus

Hmmm what if I just crack his jaw a little? Or maybe dislocate his shoulder? Maybe rearrange his kneecaps?

No? Nipple twisters ok then?

carolmka

quality posts: 1 Private Messages carolmka

I'm thinking tomorrow. It just feels right.
Then again I don't trust my feelings. Nevermind, now I need to go to therapy to find out why. Sigh.

wootietootoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootietootoot
Sylus wrote:Hmmm what if I just crack his jaw a little? Or maybe dislocate his shoulder? Maybe rearrange his kneecaps?

No? Nipple twisters ok then?

Any type of pain/harm that would preclude Kevin from working may take longer. However the threat of nipple twisters, swirlies, wedgies, or wet willies may speed up the process.

raebee

quality posts: 21 Private Messages raebee

Can I beg for a Bag on my birthday? It's this Friday and I would oh so much love a woot-off!

Where do you find a Roomba? At the Innba!

jtresham

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jtresham
raebee wrote:Can I beg for a Bag on my birthday? It's this Friday and I would oh so much love a woot-off!

I was actually relieved when one didn't start this afternoon...Wednesday afternoons seem to be a popular woot off starting time. I have a job interview 250 miles from home on Friday and won't have access to internet. Please hold off on the woot off and wait for me to get home! Amuse yourself by beating up on Kevin.

Yeah, I blog
[url=http://benchmark60.blogspot.com[/url]

italianemperor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages italianemperor

What was/is the longest period of time between woot-offs ever?

Slydon

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

jtresham wrote:Amuse yourself by beating up on Kevin.

The customer's always right!

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

teamcoltra

quality posts: 8 Private Messages teamcoltra
Slydon wrote:The customer's always right!

Well if the customer is always right, then I say tomorrow there shall be a woot-off!

jtresham

teamcoltra wrote:Well if the customer is always right, then I say tomorrow there shall be a woot-off!

I'm home from my job interview and ready for the woot off to begin

Yeah, I blog

CalcMonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CalcMonkey

today is my birthday... it would be awesome to end my birthday with a woot-off!

Anyways, by my mathematical calculations we should have a woot off within the next week

SuperMEL511

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SuperMEL511

Some one told me there was a *ding* or some sort of notice that popped up on ur computer when there was a woot off... is this true? If yes, how do i turn this feature on? If no, a notification like that would be awesome

Slydon

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

teamcoltra wrote:Well if the customer is always right, then I say tomorrow there shall be a woot-off!

we'll need proof of purchase before we can do anything

you know, to be sure you're a customer

we can't be too careful these days

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

amethystp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amethystp

Hey, I kinda like the little dude Kevin. He's cute in a prankster sort of way! And he's great in those product durability testing videos too!

Ascended

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Ascended

I think Woot is about to go under. They haven't had anything good for sale in a long time. They're just selling off the last few items they have before calling it quits. That's why there hasn't been a Woot Off, there's not enough merchandise left to even make it through one. Not even anouther short one day deal.

Gatzby

Ascended wrote:I think Woot is about to go under. They haven't had anything good for sale in a long time. They're just selling off the last few items they have before calling it quits. That's why there hasn't been a Woot Off, there's not enough merchandise left to even make it through one. Not even anouther short one day deal.

Don't you know that we're an indicator of the economic upturn?

Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.

bill3490

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bill3490

If they run it like last year, it should be coming up soon. There was no August '08 woot-off, and the Sept. '08 one didn't start until the 23rd.

**Note to woot-staff** - If you can wait till the 24th to start it, that'd be great since that's payday. I can waste all of my money on leaky frogs and bacon salt before my wife takes it all (the money, that is, not the bacon salt).

75 total.woots
04.01.2008 Bundles of Clones X3
04.01.2011 Bundles of Clones Level 10

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
Ascended wrote:I think Woot is about to go under. They haven't had anything good for sale in a long time. They're just selling off the last few items they have before calling it quits. That's why there hasn't been a Woot Off, there's not enough merchandise left to even make it through one. Not even anouther short one day deal.

OR...they could be stockpiling scaffolding in the warehouse so they can have plenty for they quickly approaching holiday season. I would guess (similar to previous years) there will be Woot-Offs a plenty in the upcoming few months. But I like your theory better. Crazy theories seem to work well around here, and yours is top-notch.

jtresham

Shhhh...do you hear that? I'm sure I heard something coming. Yeah, it's coming, it's coming...I predict 2:00 PST Tuesday.

What does Kevin say?

Yeah, I blog

faughtey

Staff

jtresham wrote:Shhhh...do you hear that? I'm sure I heard something coming. Yeah, it's coming, it's coming...I predict 2:00 PST Tuesday.

What does Kevin say?

Kevin does not seem to be very talkative. I think when someone broke down woot-offs awhile back they noticed a pattern. Many start on a Tuesday around the 20th of the month. Tonight?

Edit- Nope, not tonight.

brutherford

quality posts: 14 Private Messages brutherford

Staff

Kevin was found unconscious in a bathtub full of ice in Mexico with his kidneys missing...

So he will be no help to you now.

Gatzby

brutherford wrote:Kevin was found unconscious in a bathtub full of ice in Mexico with his kidneys missing...

Early reports confirm that he was delicious with bacon.

jtresham

brutherford wrote:Kevin was found unconscious in a bathtub full of ice in Mexico with his kidneys missing...

LOL

...so that got me thinking of funny things woot could sell. Kevin's kidneys could even be a Tuesday special.

Yeah, I blog

shawnURBN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shawnURBN

how do you know if their is a woot-off? is a woot-off the baby of the cosmos?

KevinatWoot

quality posts: 18 Private Messages KevinatWoot
Gatzby wrote:Early reports confirm that he was delicious with bacon.

Help, i'm stuck in Monterrey, send cash and a dialysis machine!