SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:Check WOW. Always said Toon can't take criticism.

I checked. Didn't see anything amiss... am I missing something?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:I heard that lots of people are using Bots for Boggy old Creatures nowadays, which might be why none of us normal schlepps can get them.

I did it the normal schleppy way.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:I checked. Didn't see anything amiss... am I missing something?

Superman Field Test. Comment 11, I believe.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:Superman Field Test. Comment 11, I believe.

Ouch. Yeah, I passed it over when I looked at the thread, which I added to I must add.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

G'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ircmaxell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ircmaxell
SkekTek wrote:I heard that lots of people are using Bots for Boggy old Creatures nowadays, which might be why none of us normal schlepps can get them.

A while ago I thought about building one and offering it as a service (wooters would pay me to run the bot for them with their account)... Then I decided that would be completely immoral and unethical, and didn't... If people are buying with bots, they should be insta-banned from every buying... IMHO...

BagsOfCrap.com - For All Things Woot!
Woot-Off Trackers
Items So Far This Woot-Off

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:It's a computer program that runs during a wootoff, and if it detects a bag being offered at woot through some server magic, it automatically puts the person in for three and passes the server they account info needed to buy.

EDIT: The one I downloaded was BOCscanner, but since it's PC Only I didn't get to use it.

Ok, my bot isn't that good, it just takes me to the order page (and for the record you could only choose 1).

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Check WOW. Always said Toon can't take criticism.

criticism? i thought he said it wasn't his kid.

pooflady

no1 wrote:criticism? i thought he said it wasn't his kid.

Or any kid he knows evidently.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:Or any kid he knows evidently.

i think there's an interesting childhood repressed memory in there somewhere...

pblgov

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov

last post

SkekTek

pblgov wrote:last post

hi pbl!

pooflady

D'name must be working her tail off modding today. Or is it mother day?

Looks like wine-woot-off is over.

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:D'name must be working her tail off modding today. Or is it mother day?

So, the specialty goat cheeses ended it. Hm. Was my only chance to get a wine woot purchase.

pblgov

SkekTek wrote:hi pbl!

i'm just passing thru...

hello to you too

pooflady

SkekTek wrote:So, the specialty goat cheeses ended it. Hm. Was my only chance to get a wine woot purchase.

Why?

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Missed a bag.... but there is always next time!

pooflady

Josephus, if you're around, raise your hand, please.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
pblgov wrote:i'm just passing thru...

hello to you too

waves

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:D'name must be working her tail off modding today. Or is it mother day?

There was a wine woot-off too!?? Dang, missed that completely.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

DA59 wrote:There was a wine woot-off too!?? Dang, missed that completely.

Not too many items.

pblgov

lplady wrote:waves

waves back

DA59 wrote:There was a wine woot-off too!?? Dang, missed that completely.

you didn't miss much...

ThunderThighs

Staff

pblgov wrote:you didn't miss much...

Why don't you stay around a while?

FORUM MODERATOR

lplady

pblgov wrote:waves back

We'll be in NYC, Dec. 12th, for a taping of SNL. Love to meet up with Mel and you if you can for lunch or whatever. Drop me a pm if you're available that Sat. and want to go.

ircmaxell

lplady wrote:We'll be in NYC, Dec. 12th, for a taping of SNL. Love to meet up with Mel and you if you can for lunch or whatever. Drop me a pm if you're available that Sat. and want to go.

You're seeing SNL taped live? Or are appearing in it?

Woot-Off Trackers

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:Why?

Live in NJ. Woot can't ship wine here. The kids.woot still is going on too.

SkekTek

lplady wrote:We'll be in NYC, Dec. 12th, for a taping of SNL. Love to meet up with Mel and you if you can for lunch or whatever. Drop me a pm if you're available that Sat. and want to go.

Niiiiiice. Just 1.5 hours away from us near Philly too. If you have a chance, catch a band at Joe's Pub. Very very intimate venue.

SkekTek

Something tells me the USB grab bag means the wootoff is about to end.

lplady

SkekTek wrote:Niiiiiice. Just 1.5 hours away from us near Philly too. If you have a chance, catch a band at Joe's Pub. Very very intimate venue.

Thanks! Is Joe's Pub in NY or Jersey? Can't do it that day though since we're meeting other people for dinner and going out after the show, but I'll mark it down for out next trip.

SkekTek

lplady wrote:Thanks! Is Joe's Pub in NY or Jersey? Can't do it that day though since we're meeting other people for dinner and going out after the show, but I'll mark it down for out next trip.

It's in NYC down in the village. Last time I was there I took a cab from Penn Station back and forth.

KtCallista

hey all! I'm home.

Looks like wootalyzer has new kids.woot settings for the woot-off.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:hey all! I'm home.

ircmaxwell's got a swank sig that's got three wootoffs in it.

pooflady

SkekTek wrote:Live in NJ. Woot can't ship wine here. The kids.woot still is going on too.

They sometimes have stuff other than wine. Chocolate. Balsamic vinegar. Dips. Decanters.

ircmaxell

SkekTek wrote:Live in NJ. Woot can't ship wine here. The kids.woot still is going on too.

Hey, me too! Where abouts are you?

Woot-Off Trackers

lplady

SkekTek wrote:It's in NYC down in the village. Last time I was there I took a cab from Penn Station back and forth.

Thank you, next time we go to see friends I'll suggest it and see if they've been there.

lplady

KtCallista wrote:hey all! I'm home.

Hmm, I don't see it. Is it where the down arrow is in the blue woot box on the right?

pooflady

I think those fright lights are going to take a long, long time.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
ircmaxell wrote:A while ago I thought about building one and offering it as a service (wooters would pay me to run the bot for them with their account)... Then I decided that would be completely immoral and unethical, and didn't... If people are buying with bots, they should be insta-banned from every buying... IMHO...

I have gotten a Bag once the regular way, and once with Wootalyzer. Wootalyzer took me to the order page - so it basically clicked I want one for me.

Most of the time I get the server error even with the page wootalyzer brings up. I don't think it matters.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:ircmaxwell's got a swank sig that's got three wootoffs in it.

I know! and it's mac compatible, but I know some of the others here use wootalyzer as well.

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Hmm, I don't see it. Is it where the down arrow is in the blue woot box on the right?

if you scroll down the list of sites there is a kids.woot option, the woot-off settings are there.