pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

AZ, Neo was on Misfits last night.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Iceback wrote:and leavin' the double wide!



Hope she takes the curlers out of her hair this time!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Hope she takes the curlers out of her hair this time!!!



Wouldn't want someone to post her picture on People of Walmart!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:AZ, Neo was on Misfits last night.



Thought I saw his name somewhere else the other day, too.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

evenin kidds

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:evenin kidds



Hiya kiddo! How ya feelin'?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Hiya kiddo! How ya feelin'?



meh.....

better than yesterday, but still not terrif

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:meh.....

better than yesterday, but still not terrif



Better begets better . . . usually.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

AZGman wrote:Better begets better . . . usually.



True!

Although one must remember that continued rest is pivotal for that!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
PemberDucky wrote:True!

Although one must remember that continued rest is pivotal for that!



I don't think she should pivot too rapidly, though!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

AZGman wrote:I don't think she shouldn't pivot too rapidly, though!



That's right! Pivot with caution. Don't wanna get light-headed.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Okay, I don't care what anybody says, but tomorrow is absolutely the last day I'm working this year!!

G'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Okay, I don't care what anybody says, but tomorrow is absolutely the last day I'm working this year!!

G'night.



sorry I missed ya - was makin supper...chicken-n-biscuits yum

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Weird. A friend of mine who is new to woot asked me how I got so many posts with the Captcha thing. I said "whehuh???" Apparently people with no purchases have to fill in a Captcha phrase to post. Guess that'll make people buy or move on...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:Weird. A friend of mine who is new to woot asked me how I got so many posts with the Captcha thing. I said "whehuh???" Apparently people with no purchases have to fill in a Captcha phrase to post. Guess that'll make people buy or move on...



I've had to do it a lot.

PM, Skek.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Okay, I don't care what anybody says, but tomorrow is absolutely the last day I'm working this year!!

G'night.



You and me both, but I'm going to have to clock it on a different day.

Goodnight Gman


Back from doctor's appointment, still not sure why I couldn't get a 4pm appointment, I didn't see any other bellies there, heck there wasn't anyone else there. Kids did alright for being woken up.

Got my unfun test being sent to the lab. Got checked and he could feel the baby's head through the dilating cervix. If you're holding a late January date you may be holding smoke.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:I've had to do it a lot.

PM, Skek.



Back at you. Got me thinking of good times, too. Thanks.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:You and me both, but I'm going to have to clock it on a different day.

Goodnight Gman


Back from doctor's appointment, still not sure why I couldn't get a 4pm appointment, I didn't see any other bellies there, heck there wasn't anyone else there. Kids did alright for being woken up.

Got my unfun test being sent to the lab. Got checked and he could feel the baby's head through the dilating cervix. If you're holding a late January date you may be holding smoke.



We'll send good thoughts to you and hope that no matter the date, that everyone is healthy.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Evening everybody!

Home from work! No more work this year. YAY!!!!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

scaffolding!!!!!

Orc walked into our bedroom and heard rushing water.

Turns out the pipe under the house that comes out of the ground has some kind of problem where it connects to the pipes going into the house. It's too dark to see properly and our plumber friend is at the bowl game 6 hours away. So no water for us tonight and no washing baby things either.


Skek - thanks for the well wishes, isn't your day coming up soon?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:We'll send good thoughts to you and hope that no matter the date, that everyone is healthy.



Yes.

It doesn't hurt that my date is the first week of Jan.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:You and me both, but I'm going to have to clock it on a different day.

Goodnight Gman


Back from doctor's appointment, still not sure why I couldn't get a 4pm appointment, I didn't see any other bellies there, heck there wasn't anyone else there. Kids did alright for being woken up.

Got my unfun test being sent to the lab. Got checked and he could feel the baby's head through the dilating cervix. If you're holding a late January date you may be holding smoke.



SATURDAY!!!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
pooflady wrote:SATURDAY!!!



Edit: Maybe you'd like to shimmy under the house to take a look at that pipe?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:Back at you. Got me thinking of good times, too. Thanks.



Already passed it on.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Edit: Maybe you'd like to shimmy under the house to take a look at that pipe?



Don't tempt me. Nah, if Orc says it's too dark to do anything it's too dark (not to mention it's cold). I just hope he can get up and get it done early in the AM, he's talking about waiting for our plumber friend to make it back to town. . . . I told him no, it needs to be fixed or patched tomorrow.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:scaffolding!!!!!

Orc walked into our bedroom and heard rushing water.

Turns out the pipe under the house that comes out of the ground has some kind of problem where it connects to the pipes going into the house. It's too dark to see properly and our plumber friend is at the bowl game 6 hours away. So no water for us tonight and no washing baby things either.


Skek - thanks for the well wishes, isn't your day coming up soon?



Oh Nos!!! The landlord should call a plumber!!!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:Oh Nos!!! The landlord should call a plumber!!!



hahaha, umm nope, they'll say it's our problem, not to mention it would take at least 2 days to get ahold of anyone in the office.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:hahaha, umm nope, they'll say it's our problem, not to mention it would take at least 2 days to get ahold of anyone in the office.



they suck!

Edit: not that you don't already know that.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:they suck!

Edit: not that you don't already know that.



yes they do, very much so. . . the new owner is in CA and just wants to make as much money as possible. They actually stopped providing outside water maintenance a year ago. Now if you want to water the lawn or a garden you have to install your own outside water. The basic rule is everything above the ground is your responsibility.

Did get some good news. Plumber friend is driving back tonight and said he will come over and help tomorrow!!!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:yes they do, very much so. . . the new owner is in CA and just wants to make as much money as possible. They actually stopped providing outside water maintenance a year ago. Now if you want to water the lawn or a garden you have to install your own outside water. The basic rule is everything above the ground is your responsibility.

Did get some good news. Plumber friend is driving back tonight and said he will come over and help tomorrow!!!



Good! It is nice to have a friend who is a plumber for sure. Sorry that is happening. I wonder if a pipe froze?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:Good! It is nice to have a friend who is a plumber for sure. Sorry that is happening. I wonder if a pipe froze?



yes it is. Something has broken before labor for each of the kids, I guess this Ver3's broken thing.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:yes it is. Something has broken before labor for each of the kids, I guess this Ver3's broken thing.



It's a sign! looks like ver3 is coming soon

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
kdccrosby wrote:It's a sign! looks like ver3 is coming soon



SATURDAY!!!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:SATURDAY!!!



You and Skek have Saturday, yes, I know.

At coffee break at work today they were saying New Years, first baby of the year.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:You and Skek have Saturday, yes, I know.

At coffee break at work today they were saying New Years, first baby of the year.



tomorrow would give you an extra tax deduction for this year.....

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:tomorrow would give you an extra tax deduction for this year.....



Yes it would, but tomorrow Orc is fixing the pipe under the house. . . .

Plus I'm not 100% sure my doula is back in town yet. I wonder if her sister is online, I think I should ask.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:Yes it would, but tomorrow Orc is fixing the pipe under the house. . . .

Plus I'm not 100% sure my doula is back in town yet. I wonder if her sister is online, I think I should ask.



er... that's probably a good idea.

are you having the urge to clean and organize? Isn't that usually a sign the baby is about to come? nesting?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:er... that's probably a good idea.

are you having the urge to clean and organize? Isn't that usually a sign the baby is about to come? nesting?



I had that a few weeks ago, it doesn't last long. I think Orc was about ready to kill me before it was over though, since I was on bed rest.

Just think, soon I'll be able to eat pasta and pizza again!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
SkekTek wrote:Weird. A friend of mine who is new to woot asked me how I got so many posts with the Captcha thing. I said "whehuh???" Apparently people with no purchases have to fill in a Captcha phrase to post. Guess that'll make people buy or move on...



nope not I
No problems here

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:SATURDAY!!!



Calm down.....she said late January is out. Middle is still in play.

In the end only kindness matters