Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
Gatzby wrote:You could just get Shingles. It's not that bad if you catch it early.

At least the treatmet might be covered

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

New Castle tonight!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Gatzby wrote:You could just get Shingles. It's not that bad if you catch it early.

Oh, yeah, that's what I want.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback

pooflady wrote:Oh, yeah, that's what I want.

He was just trying to find you a work-around

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
pooflady wrote:Oh, yeah, that's what I want.

Shrug, I've had it. It wasn't bad. I wasn't even aware they had a vaccine for it. I also had chicken pox twice, so whatever, heh.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Daughter had it. In middle school or high school. Took 2 pediatricians forever to figure it out.
She just had the rash part and now it is gone.
You don't want to get it!

Leave it to my daughter to get something the normal age for is 60 something.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gatzby wrote:Shrug, I've had it. It wasn't bad. I wasn't even aware they had a vaccine for it. I also had chicken pox twice, so whatever, heh.

You too? It is an old people illness!

Yeah, daughter had chicken pox before she was 1.

It is the same virus.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:New Castle tonight!

And House and 24!!!!

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Iceback

.....hmmm, must be something good on the History channel..

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:New Castle tonight!

Nah, I had that yesterday. I'll prolly drink Hoegaarden instead.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
pooflady wrote:Arghhhh! Insurance.
Shingles vaccine.
Dr.'s office says I have to pick the vaccine up from a pharmacy and bring it in to be administered because since it has to be kept frozen, they don't keep it on hand.

Called my prescription plan to see where I could get it. Nope, they don't cover it, call your health plan.

Called my health plan. They cover it if my doctor has told me to get it and I get it in his office. So can I pick it up at a pharmacy and take it to his office? Only if it's a pharmacy they have a contract with. Who is that? They only have contracts with pharmacies in NC.

So my choices are:
1) pay for it myself - $220.
2) Call around to find a doctor that may have it on hand and switch doctors.
3) Move to NC

Afternoon wooters!

Poof PM about above problem.

KtC, so glad you're are home. Chill out with all the stuff that needs to be done. You have lots and lots of time to get things back the way you want when you are all better.

lplady

Is Cruzer away?
No good morning and yawning by him today.

PM for da punk when you get a chance.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lplady wrote:Is Cruzer away?
No good morning and yawning by him today.

PM for da punk when you get a chance.

He's off work every other Monday. This might be that Monday.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Managed to get out an about some today. Roads are still pretty bad. Expecting another 5-12 inches tomorrow/Wed!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
AZGman wrote:Managed to get out an about some today. Roads are still pretty bad. Expecting another 5-12 inches tomorrow/Wed!!!

will y'all be off work tomorrow and Wed too then? that's a lot more snow.

AZGman

kdccrosby wrote:will y'all be off work tomorrow and Wed too then? that's a lot more snow.

No idea at this point!

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Afternoon everyone. Got more sleep than I thought I would. I'm sorta in the middle of the activity (hospital bed in the living room, baby bassinet in the living room, and the TV is in the living room - support teams take turns watching me and the baby in the living room).

Really feeling the narcotics today so if I don't make any sense I apologize (but I'm not sure if it'll be different to you all or not, maybe I don't normally make any sense.)

I'd love to see some more snow. It snowed the day Ver3 was born and once since then, but it rained and is all gone again.

I need to watch last weeks Castle, I forgot it was on Monday and didn't turn on the TV, I did catch the last Dollhouse in the hospital, but I missed my TV, it's not the same. I also now have the music to a bunch of stupid ads in my head. I don't know how people can stand traditional TV. I didn't use mine much (even with TV guide couldn't figure out what to watch). Caught some good reruns of a few shows.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:Really feeling the narcotics today so if I don't make any sense I apologize (but I'm not sure if it'll be different to you all or not, maybe I don't normally make any sense.)

we almost understand d'name, i'm sure we'll understand you ok.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Managed to get out an about some today. Roads are still pretty bad. Expecting another 5-12 inches tomorrow/Wed!!!

Oh boy?

So do you put chains on or just gun it?

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Afternoon everyone. Got more sleep than I thought I would. I'm sorta in the middle of the activity (hospital bed in the living room, baby bassinet in the living room, and the TV is in the living room - support teams take turns watching me and the baby in the living room).

Really feeling the narcotics today so if I don't make any sense I apologize (but I'm not sure if it'll be different to you all or not, maybe I don't normally make any sense.)

I'd love to see some more snow. It snowed the day Ver3 was born and once since then, but it rained and is all gone again.

I need to watch last weeks Castle, I forgot it was on Monday and didn't turn on the TV, I did catch the last Dollhouse in the hospital, but I missed my TV, it's not the same. I also now have the music to a bunch of stupid ads in my head. I don't know how people can stand traditional TV. I didn't use mine much (even with TV guide couldn't figure out what to watch). Caught some good reruns of a few shows.

Last week's Castle was a repeat so you didn't miss anything... unless you hadn't seen it of course.

Glad to be home though?

The more sleep, the better.

KtCallista

ThunderThighs wrote:Last week's Castle was a repeat so you didn't miss anything... unless you hadn't seen it of course.

Glad to be home though?

The more sleep, the better.

Oh good, I think I've seen all the episodes this season.

Sleep is good. Ver3 is a fairly good sleeper right now. He's really been the perfect baby for this whole situation. Switched to formula without a fuss (although he has some constipation issues), he's comfortable with Grandma and Grampa caring for him, he's really not fussy at all.

It's not so bad being home. It's nice to not be sitting in the room by myself all day, it was really boring. It's also nice not being needled and "checked on" by the nurses at all hours. Still have to pump and dump and other annoying things and my Mom wrote up my pill schedule, but such will be life for a while longer. Hopefully I'll be off antibiotics in a week and I can start nursing my little man again. He keeps turning to latch when I hold him.

I am allowed to lift up to 20lbs so my 8lb 9oz son is OK.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Puppies are awake!

Well, all but one.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Oh good, I think I've seen all the episodes this season.

Sleep is good. Ver3 is a fairly good sleeper right now. He's really been the perfect baby for this whole situation. Switched to formula without a fuss (although he has some constipation issues), he's comfortable with Grandma and Grampa caring for him, he's really not fussy at all.

It's not so bad being home. It's nice to not be sitting in the room by myself all day, it was really boring. It's also nice not being needled and "checked on" by the nurses at all hours. Still have to pump and dump and other annoying things and my Mom wrote up my pill schedule, but such will be life for a while longer. Hopefully I'll be off antibiotics in a week and I can start nursing my little man again. He keeps turning to latch when I hold him.

You can hold him! Good.
It is good to have you back!
Now, remember, if you forget to post for 24 hours, we will worry, so don't forget to post twice a day!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
Iceback wrote:North west
Surry County

4.5 hours drive time. You really can't get there from here. Too many mountains. I40 east to Statesville then I77 north.

joyner

pooflady wrote:Arghhhh! Insurance.
Shingles vaccine.
Dr.'s office says I have to pick the vaccine up from a pharmacy and bring it in to be administered because since it has to be kept frozen, they don't keep it on hand.

Called my prescription plan to see where I could get it. Nope, they don't cover it, call your health plan.

Called my health plan. They cover it if my doctor has told me to get it and I get it in his office. So can I pick it up at a pharmacy and take it to his office? Only if it's a pharmacy they have a contract with. Who is that? They only have contracts with pharmacies in NC.

So my choices are:
1) pay for it myself - $220.
2) Call around to find a doctor that may have it on hand and switch doctors.
3) Move to NC

i could pick it up and mail it to you in dry ice!!!!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:You can hold him! Good.
Now, remember, if you forget to post for 24 hours, we will worry, so don't forget to post twice a day!

You have the bedside manner of a tornado, only not as relaxing!!!

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:You can hold him! Good.

I'll do my best!

I don't get to hold the baby much, but Mom does try to give me a chance to hold him more.

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:You have the bedside manner of a tornado, only not as relaxing!!!

No gentle sway?

joyner

KtCallista wrote:Oh good, I think I've seen all the episodes this season.

It is wonderful to have you around again! You were missed! I love the pix on your fb page. When you get all better we want more pictures. Don't do too much. Remember the kids are all discombobulated but they will get over in a day or two. Your parents are wonderful!

AZGman

KtCallista wrote:No gentle sway?

As gentle as a washer's spin cycle!

KtCallista

joyner wrote:It is wonderful to have you around again! You were missed! I love the pix on your fb page. When you get all better we want more pictures. Don't do too much. Remember the kids are all discombobulated but they will get over in a day or two. Your parents are wonderful!

Thanks!

Orc is working on a birth announcement (sorta), I need to address envelopes. Mom and Dad have been amazing! I'm glad they've been able to post some on facebook for you all, and they have been so much help with the kids. Mom is going to live with us until I am "better". I'm so relieved. This is so hard on Ver1 and Ver2. Although I guess they were much happier this morning than they have been.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
ThunderThighs wrote:He's off work every other Monday. This might be that Monday.

Yup. It was that monday.

For daj: //smack

lplady

ThunderThighs wrote:He's off work every other Monday. This might be that Monday.

Thank you!

Just love how the weather guesses are today.

AccuWeather.com is saying I'm getting 7-14 inches. Weather.com is saying 10-18 and then I check the local news on ABC and they say 18-24 inches. I should have just stopped at the first place I checked.

Cruzer, thank you! I decided to do the same thing, no hurry.

Iceback

lplady wrote:Just love how the weather guesses are today.

AccuWeather.com is saying I'm getting 7-14 inches. Weather.com is saying 10-18 and then I check the local news on ABC and they say 18-24 inches. I should have just stopped at the first place I checked.

They give you a choice so you can pick the one you like the best.

AZGman

lplady wrote:Just love how the weather guesses are today.

Thank goodness for global warming or we'd be getting an assload of snow!!!

Iceback

joyner wrote:4.5 hours drive time. You really can't get there from here. Too many mountains. I40 east to Statesville then I77 north.

You must be sorta near where my niece goes to school, WCU

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Ack! Got the new TV today. Having problems (probably us, not the TV, but nonetheless...).

And now Woot decided to get all gnarly again and just post in text.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady

AZGman wrote:Thank goodness for global warming or we'd be getting a shi(+)load of snow!!!

lol

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Ack! Got the new TV today. Having problems (probably us, not the TV, but nonetheless...).

what brand and what kinda problems? just wondering.

pooflady wrote:And now Woot decided to get all gnarly again and just post in text.

does this happen in both firefox and internet explorer?

AZGman

Fed Gov closed tomorrow.