Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good Morning Raining and all who follow. TGIF.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks.

Hi!
somehow, even though the plow hasn't been through and even the highways are covered with snow, hubby is out there with the snow blower getting ready to go to work. For 7am. He works in a hilly town, about 2 or 3 miles off a major road.

Oh, and it is ok to have the snow blower on at 6am....if it is him.
Swore he heard them when he got up.
I didn't.

Son left his belt and coat home. Who knows what else.
Everyone at the last interview had full suits on. The coat, well maybe he will get away with that, I don't know about the belt.

Lets see if he answers his phone this morning, early enough to get one.

But asking him if he had everything is micromanaging him!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Oh, and hi Rain and all who follow.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Dname what are you doing up so early? Going to read back....

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning all.

maybe breakfast will help.

//smack daj

AZGman

cruzer wrote:morning all.

Pick me up a bacon and egg sammich!!

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Pick me up a bacon and egg sammich!!

I'll have it delivered.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
AZGman wrote:Pick me up a bacon and egg sammich!!

Just had a sausage & cheese kolache and a cinnaminn roll.

Morning all! I don't have to go to the office today, but will be working from home. However I planned to sleep in.

Niece called at 6:40 to say her ride fell through, could I take her to school? *sigh*. Of course.

So I treated myself to a nice fattening breakfast for getting out of bed.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:I'll have it delivered.

You're a prince among men!!

cruzer

AZGman wrote:You're a prince among men!!

...via email...
What's your email again?

Ah never mind, I'll just deliver it here

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:morning all.

//smack daj

Morning all. Actually feel decent this a.m. First time this week with that dratted cold.

//smack cruzer upside the head

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Yo, peeps.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

cruzer

ThunderThighs wrote:Morning all. Actually feel decent this a.m. First time this week with that dratted cold.

//smack cruzer upside the head

nice to see you have some energy back.

//smack pest

cruzer

PemberDucky wrote:Yo, peeps.

Word.

ThunderThighs

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:Yo, peeps.

Peep.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Plow just came through. The street is clear, the drive way is totolly blocked. I think it did go close enough to the sidewalk for son to park....maybe.....we will find out tomorrow.

I wonder how I will do with the apron. Last time I tried I got sick. This time son is gone.

Hubby got a call from his brother the dentist. He had an appt tomorrow? He works sat in feb. Changed it. Next sat was last week in july!
How does b i l the dentist get away with that? He is never at work!
If his secedual is normal, I don't get why all of son's friends are trying for medical school. Actually one kid has a doctor mom and a dentist dad. They told him to forget doctor and go for dentist. Nope. He is going to med school next year.
B I L has a cabin cruser to take into the ocean, and a second house. Works about 40 hours a week. Tops.

Oh well.

Oh, and the best part.....he was the brother who was worst at working with his hands! Never did electronic repairs like hubby as a kid. Wasn't good at it.
Believe me, I think of that every time he works on
my mouth!

Oh my watching house hunters since all local stateions are showing snow.
$250,000. Looking at houses that would be 1 to 2 million here!

Then again, the middle of nowhere.

OHHHHHH, the kids next door truck just passed! If I can catch them, I can get them to plow the apron to the street!

They have a lawn service and do snow in the winter.
Those guys parked cars and trucks in front of my house for 10 or more.
Yeah! got him. He did one pass, not completely done, but lots of it is gone!!!!
Son has no parking spot. Screw mr micromanage he can clear out one himself!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hi.
We went to First Watch for breakfast. Had this:

Joaquin Yahoo™
An open-faced Mexican-style frittata made with eggs, mushrooms, broccoli, celery, zucchini and onions. Topped with salsa, melted cheeses and sour cream. Served with an English muffin and potatoes.

Then went to a gold & coin place and sold our class rings. We'll certainly never wear them again and we figure that's the first thing the kids would do with them, so we might as well have the cash. Couple hundred dollars.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Plow just came through. The street is clear, the drive way is totolly blocked. I think it did go close enough to the sidewalk for son to park....maybe.....we will find out tomorrow.

I wonder how I will do with the apron. Last time I tried I got sick. This time son is gone.

Hubby got a call from his brother the dentist. He had an appt tomorrow? He works sat in feb. Changed it. Next sat was last week in july!
If his secedual is normal, I don't get why all of son's friends are trying for medical school. Actually one kid has a doctor mom and a dentist dad. They told him to forget doctor and go for dentist. Nope. He is going to med school next year.
B I L has a cabin cruser to take into the ocean, and a second house. Works about 40 hours a week. Tops.

Oh well.

Oh, and the best part.....he was the brother who was worst at working with his hands! Never did electronic repairs like hubby as a kid. Wasn't good at it.
my mouth!

OHHHHHH, the kids next door truck just passed! If I can catch them, I can get them to plow the apron to the street!

cabin fever???

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Hi.
We went to First Watch for breakfast. Had this:

Joaquin Yahoo™
An open-faced Mexican-style frittata made with eggs, mushrooms, broccoli, celery, zucchini and onions. Topped with salsa, melted cheeses and sour cream. Served with an English muffin and potatoes.

Then went to a gold & coin place and sold our class rings. We'll certainly never wear them again and we figure that's the first thing the kids would do with them, so we might as well have the cash. Couple hundred dollars.

Not bad!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:cabin fever???

It is coming!

Don't know who is going to do the old guy down the block.

The guy across the street with the snowblower only did his sidewalk.
He usually does the apron to the street and I dig the car out. I don't think I can do the apron.

The cat and dog are about to play chase. Or nudge and scratch.

No, it was nudge and walk away.

No, it isn't over yet.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Morning all. Got more sleep last night. Kinda want to get out of the house, but Orc has the van and Mom is exhausted. . . oh well.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

PemberDucky

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Plow just came through. The street is clear, the drive way is totolly blocked. I think it did go close enough to the sidewalk for son to park....maybe.....we will find out tomorrow.

Oh well.

my mouth!

It's kind of a trade-off. Dentists have to deal with more competition. Patients are more like "customers" most of the time because - let's face it - if you're watching your budget, it's easier to skip routine dental stuff than to avoid getting that anal cyst lanced.

And then there's the possibility that some folks would rather be doctors than dentists.

PemberDucky

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:It's kind of a trade-off. Dentists have to deal with more competition. Patients are more like "customers" most of the time because - let's face it - if you're watching your budget, it's easier to skip routine dental stuff than to avoid getting that anal cyst lanced.

And then there's the possibility that some folks would rather be doctors than dentists.

I killded the thread. Was it the anal cyst thing? I have GOT to stop bringing that up.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Oh well.

my mouth!

My brain hurts just trying to follow/ translate process all this.

In the end only kindness matters

ThunderThighs

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:It's kind of a trade-off. Dentists have to deal with more competition. Patients are more like "customers" most of the time because - let's face it - if you're watching your budget, it's easier to skip routine dental stuff than to avoid getting that anal cyst lanced.

Ok, that wasn't the first ailment that would have come to mind for me.

cruzer

PemberDucky wrote:I killded the thread.

I shall now call you Tillikum.

cruzer

ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, that wasn't the first ailment that would have come to mind for me.

yeah, the gender change is much more important to daj.

//smack daj

PemberDucky

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, that wasn't the first ailment that would have come to mind for me.

There's a definite sense of urgency, trust me!

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:yeah, the gender change is much more important to daj.

//smack daj

//smack

ThunderThighs

Staff

I LOL'd at this.

SFW

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

My cars are freed. The old guy down the block is freed. Damn, small apron, but I hate that. How did I become the keeper of the old guy?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

ThunderThighs wrote:I LOL'd at this.

SFW

I've seen similar before, but still very nice!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:My cars are freed. The old guy down the block is freed. Damn, small apron, but I hate that. How did I become the keeper of the old guy?

Lawl.

We got I think 5 fluffy inches. Thank the snow gods for such a dusting after the two bouts of two-footers. Took 15 minutes to do everything.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Lawl.

We got I think 5 fluffy inches. Thank the snow gods for such a dusting after the two bouts of two-footers. Took 15 minutes to do everything.

But we missed the last few storms altogether!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Lawl.

Maybe next year the snow will fall on this side of the country.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:I've seen similar before, but still very nice!

Sick of Nora yet?

How you doing today....wait, I think I read, you want out. Orc has the car, mom is too tired.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:My cars are freed. The old guy down the block is freed. Damn, small apron, but I hate that. How did I become the keeper of the old guy?

Because you're a nice person.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Maybe next year the snow will fall on this side of the country.

True. Guess Vancouver's had it rough. We had our classes cancelled today since the wind was high. I think they overreacted. The roads look fine and it's above freezing. EDIT: However, the Philly news said our lack of current snow is because we're in the eye of the "snoacane"

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:True. Guess Vancouver's had it rough. We had our classes cancelled today since the wind was high. I think they overreacted. The roads look fine and it's above freezing. EDIT: However, the Philly news said our lack of current snow is because we're in the eye of the "snoacane"

Sun is out now.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!