matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

exdoublexx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages exdoublexx

And what happens after you pull the power cor....

ArmyOfQuad

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ArmyOfQuad

Wait just a second.....if you powered down the computer while it was still recording the podcast, wouldn't that have closed your recording session before you had a chance to save? I smell a plot hole here...

KevinatWoot

quality posts: 18 Private Messages KevinatWoot

Why is it that you can hear the wooden board hit the floor? Wouldn't the power cable have been unplugged before the board hits the ground?

coolbiker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coolbiker
KevinatWoot wrote:Why is it that you can hear the wooden board hit the floor? Wouldn't the power cable have been unplugged before the board hits the ground?

Not if the board was swinging towards the cable. Like hitting the switch on the surge protector?

matthew

ArmyOfQuad wrote:I smell a plot hole here...

Don't smell my hole, dude

widmer69

quality posts: 14 Private Messages widmer69

Trained cat!? I call shenanigans! Everyone knows cats are too stubborn/dumb to be trained.

hooray beer!

LouieNet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LouieNet

I like the scanner. I've had one for months. With such a great deal, it's almost too bad that I don't need another one!

coolbiker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coolbiker
widmer69 wrote:Trained cat!? I call shenanigans! Everyone knows cats are too stubborn/dumb to be trained.

Woots got enough alcohol lying around so anythings possible.

"We're making a snack for our feline friend but he only gets it if he does our bidding."

4 bottles of whiskey later...
"well we trained the cat something, but we learned a new trick ourselves... don't drink while training cat or were the ones learning the trick"

matthew

widmer69 wrote:Everyone knows cats are too stubborn/dumb

If I lived with someone who felt this way about me, I wouldn't come when he called either.

codymunzert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages codymunzert

haha nice podcast. Love you guys!

Cody Munzert

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp
matthew wrote:If I lived with someone who felt this way about me, I wouldn't come when he called either.

For real. All three of my cats come when I call them.

Nice podcast, btw.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!