rkmealo


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rkmealo
Snapster wrote:I waited a few minutes, then tried, got server error, tried again and got in queue until rejected. just so you know, no luck this time for ceo's either.



Wow - talk about the chef eating his own cooking. Bravo. My hat's off to you for trying your new happy hour special du jour - server-fried Bowl Of Chitlins! Bacon salt can't even take that taste away.

murrayb3024


quality posts: 0 Private Messages murrayb3024

This was amazing. I had to drive home as fast as I could so I wouldn't miss it. I hope to see more happy hours in the future.

sgoman5674


quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674

fakon! Its 5 pm eastern and 4 pm central and there isn't a change!

nemo728


quality posts: 3 Private Messages nemo728

oooohhhhh well that wasn't very clear. I read the article yesterday, thinking that the main woot page would suddenly become a happy hour at the point in time. I checked at 4PM central on the dot and nothing. Now today there is all this talk of Bunch of Crepes's and I discover a separate happy hour page! AHHHHHHHHHHH

woots: 27 / 3 bandoliers of carrots!
shirt woots: 45
first woot on 2007.07.24

jajouka


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jajouka

I guess happy hour ended. Did they lose their liqueur license? Did the feds shut them down for too many wooters in one small website? Did the actual Woot engineers head off to their own Happy Hour in Austin?

rosenthd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosenthd
jajouka wrote:I guess happy hour ended. Did they lose their liqueur license? Did the feds shut them down for too many wooters in one small website? Did the actual Woot engineers head off to their own Happy Hour in Austin?



The posts makes it pretty clear that the happy hours will not be every day.

PengLord


quality posts: 8 Private Messages PengLord

My 10.9# gristle (using track by reference) is set for a March 19th delivery.

bswan19


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bswan19

My bag of crack weighs 21-lbs. Not bad. That should give the mailman a little work out. He did tell my wife the other day that we are keeping him in business.

CubsWoot!


quality posts: 1 Private Messages CubsWoot!

9.7 LBoC....

Roy33sakic


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic

Still no tracking number for me Checking obsessively though! Haha. Did you guys with weights get an email with your tracking number?

bswan19


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bswan19
Roy33sakic wrote:Still no tracking number for me Checking obsessively though! Haha. Did you guys with weights get an email with your tracking number?



I have not received my tracking number yet. You can go HERE!

Type in your Order Number from woot as a reference number and Rock on!

Roy33sakic


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic
bswan19 wrote:I have not received my tracking number yet. You can go HERE!

Type in your Order Number from woot as a reference number and Rock on!



Oh, awesome! I forgot that was possible, it's been too long since my last Bottle of Cabernet!

23.3 lbs... my highest ever! Can't wait to see what it might be. Due for delivery 3/17.

rosenthd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosenthd

12.2 lbs for me. Due on the 20th.

bdecker202


quality posts: 19 Private Messages bdecker202

15.0 lbs due on 3/18 in Baltimore, MD.

sheetz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheetz

Checked on my Bunch of Crepes from happy hour, 12.5 lbs due on the 20th. I can't believe how fast they shipped these out!

My wife's has disappeared from her account. I guess she didn't get it for some reason, so sad.

novastarj


quality posts: 31 Private Messages novastarj

Awesome, 11.6 lbs.... that did not take long at all. Estimated delivery March 20th. Thanks Woot!

nodnetni


quality posts: 2 Private Messages nodnetni

Apparently this is would have been a good Bunch of Crepes to get in on, everyone seems pretty heavy. Now i am one of the Million plus followers and my phone will be getting texts messages at 12 every night i suspect. but for the chance at a Bunch of Crepes i think it will be worth it.

yogeshdengle


quality posts: 1 Private Messages yogeshdengle

my very first Bunch of Crepes is 9.1# and arriving on the 19th.
the lightest so far, Still excited about getting it tough...

Roy33sakic


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic
yogeshdengle wrote:my very first Bunch of Crepes is 9.1# and arriving on the 19th.
the lightest so far, Still excited about getting it tough...



Don't get discouraged - a lot of times the heavier boxes just happen to be heavier junk ;)

bigdevo187


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigdevo187

My 14.1 lbs first bag of crepes is due for a delivery on the 20th. I feel pretty privileged, I only joined Woot about a week earlier. I am definitely hooked!

fidett


quality posts: 16 Private Messages fidett

20.8 lbs!! I think that's my biggest yet! I can't remember how heavy my roomba-Bunch of Crepes was, but I am certainly hopeful!

bdecker202


quality posts: 19 Private Messages bdecker202
fidett wrote:20.8 lbs!! I think that's my biggest yet! I can't remember how heavy my roomba-Bunch of Crepes was, but I am certainly hopeful!



In the past, roomba BOC's were around 14-16 lbs.

paperman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages paperman

Well mine hasn't shipped yet guess that 55 inch lcd takes longer to prep for shipping.

PengLord


quality posts: 8 Private Messages PengLord

My 4.36 Couric package is currently 15.3 inches cubed.

fidett


quality posts: 16 Private Messages fidett

I don't have dimensions given...even with My Fedex

rosenthd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosenthd
fidett wrote:I don't have dimensions given...even with My Fedex



You have to use MyFedEx, but they are useless and incorrect anyway.

w00dland


quality posts: 4 Private Messages w00dland

14.2 Pounds and its due on the 19th of March. They sure got those bunches of cranberries out quick!

Roy33sakic


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic

My 23.3 Lb. bag has dimensions of 16.8 in. x 16.8 in. x 16.8 in.

Looks like I'll be getting a hardwood floor cleaner. The spreadsheet shows same weight, same dimensions for 15 others with similar weight and exact same dimensions.

todaresq


quality posts: 77 Private Messages todaresq
bdecker202 wrote:In the past, roomba BOC's were around 14-16 lbs.



14 pounds even... and 24.7 x 13.2 x 12.9.

I thought the Roomba Craps were about 20 pounds... hmmm...

I will observe & report. :-)

The 3 Squids I purchased are in a 20.3 x 10.6 x 6.1 and 6.6 pounds.

They are both currently in Martinsburg, WV... with estimated delivery the 19th & 20th... so I am guessing they will both come the 18th or 20th. At least I am hoping.

bdecker202


quality posts: 19 Private Messages bdecker202
todaresq wrote:14 pounds even... and 24.7 x 13.2 x 12.9.

I thought the Roomba Craps were about 20 pounds... hmmm...

I will observe & report. :-)

The 3 Squids I purchased are in a 20.3 x 10.6 x 6.1 and 6.6 pounds.

They are both currently in Martinsburg, WV... with estimated delivery the 19th & 20th... so I am guessing they will both come the 18th or 20th. At least I am hoping.


I kept a spreadsheet from the 2008 BOC offering. There were 13 Roombas that were reported.

They had the following weights (according to FedEx):
11.20, 11.40, 12.40, 12.90, 13.10, 13.10, 13.60, 13.90, 14.00, 14.40, 14.70, 15.80, 16.30

So it looks like my original estimate from memory was a bit off.

novastarj


quality posts: 31 Private Messages novastarj

Given that everyone has pretty heavy craps, I'm guessing it's not a sign of many Roombas, but rather some "standard" gristle that happens to be pretty heavy.

I've love to be wrong though.

jkuch84


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jkuch84

My very first Bunch of Crepes weighs in at 14.2 pounds. Can't wait!

pengu1n


quality posts: 13 Private Messages pengu1n

Add me to the 14lb crew. 14.3 here. 16.8 cube.

Roy33sakic


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic
pengu1n wrote:Add me to the 14lb crew. 14.3 here. 16.8 cube.



Last person to have 16.8 cubed with a 14 pound box got this: http://goo.gl/Tflt

rustiangel


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rustiangel

10.9 lbs/4.9 kg

maribeau


quality posts: 2 Private Messages maribeau

Looks like my very first bundle of carrots is weighing in at 12.7 pounds, and is set to arrive on the 18th!! Now to decide if I open it up when I go home for lunch or wait for my husband to get home in the evening.... :-)

novastarj


quality posts: 31 Private Messages novastarj
maribeau wrote:Looks like my very first bundle of carrots is weighing in at 12.7 pounds, and is set to arrive on the 18th!! Now to decide if I open it up when I go home for lunch or wait for my husband to get home in the evening.... :-)



Open it up when you go home for lunch. Then if you score a camera put a scandalous/interesting photo on it (ditto for an mp3 player, except with a song). If you get neither, just put something exceptionally unique and personal in there that he would never expect Woot to send.

Reseal, and wait for hijinks to ensue that evening when he is home.

paulturner


quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulturner

11.4 lbs/5.2 kg
1st bag, can't wait!

saxboiy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages saxboiy

14.1 lbs due on the 18th! im officially excited... my last one was 4

jparamch


quality posts: 3 Private Messages jparamch

Smallest gristle Ever?

Weight
1.0 lbs/.5 kg