rosenthd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosenthd
jparamch wrote:Smallest gristle Ever?

Weight
1.0 lbs/.5 kg

Maybe a letter? Or, just a filler weight until it updates?

jparamch

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jparamch
rosenthd wrote:Maybe a letter? Or, just a filler weight until it updates?

I thought maybe placeholder, but it's already in transit and will be here in the mossy Pacific Northwest on Thursday.

The ever Illusive Letter would be a fantastic thing...but I never have counted my chickens before they hatched befor (have three in the backyard now, wish I would've counted them before they hatched though)

rosenthd

jparamch wrote:I thought maybe placeholder, but it's already in transit and will be here in the mossy Pacific Northwest on Thursday.

The ever Illusive Letter would be a fantastic thing...but I never have counted my chickens before they hatched befor (have three in the backyard now, wish I would've counted them before they hatched though)

I think that there are some that never update from the placeholder weight. I guess you will just have to update us all when it gets there.

producepimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages producepimp

1st gristle, 21 lbs. Might have a party to celebrate.

jparamch

rosenthd wrote:I think that there are some that never update from the placeholder weight. I guess you will just have to update us all when it gets there.

Buzzkill!

fidett

quality posts: 16 Private Messages fidett

Mine lost weight from 20.8 down to 20.0!

DefilerZ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DefilerZ

Mine is 16.8 lbs, gonna be here tomorrow!

josephmatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages josephmatt

14.3 lbs. Not sure where to find the dimensions of the package...

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
DefilerZ wrote:Mine is 16.8 lbs, gonna be here tomorrow!

Tomorrow? I'm so jealous. Mine has just been sitting in Dallas since 3:20 AM on March 13th...

bdecker202

quality posts: 18 Private Messages bdecker202
josephmatt wrote:14.3 lbs. Not sure where to find the dimensions of the package...

Go to http://my.fedex.com and sign up for an account. When you add a shipment, you'll be able to see the dimensions.

josephmatt

bdecker202 wrote:Go to http://my.fedex.com and sign up for an account. When you add a shipment, you'll be able to see the dimensions.

THANKS! I'm 16.8 x 16.8 x 16.8 (hehe innuendo)

I'm going to watch closely what pengu1n gets...

novastarj

josephmatt wrote:THANKS! I'm 16.8 x 16.8 x 16.8 (hehe innuendo)

I'm going to watch closely what pengu1n gets...

Just to let you know, the perfect square sizes are placeholders, increasing based on the weight of the box. Expect your box to shapeshift somewhere along the line

mmolinajr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmolinajr

This was my first Beard of Conan grab, can't wait til it gets here!
14.4 lb
16.8 in x 16.8 in x 16.8 in
March 18th

I snagged this and tickets to Conan's show in Austin the same day. A WINNER IS ME

Roy33sakic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic

Mine just updated - it's at my local post office! Should be getting it tomorrow. We'll see!

josephmatt

novastarj wrote:Just to let you know, the perfect square sizes are placeholders, increasing based on the weight of the box. Expect your box to shapeshift somewhere along the line

ahhhh! thanks!

jkuch84

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jkuch84

My Bowl of Cereal lost two pounds since yesterday but is getting here a day earlier. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess. It's my first score so it could be two pounds for all I care!

blazersguy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blazersguy

13.6 lbs and arriving Saturday.

Where is this elusive spreadsheet for Craps?

[edit: Now 12.7 lbs, arriving Monday, roughly 24"x12"x12". Seriously, what cool comes in a box 2'x1'x1'?]

Roy33sakic

blazersguy wrote:13.6 lbs and arriving Saturday.

Where is this elusive spreadsheet for Craps?

Try this link. You'll have to copy and paste it: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsZ7yFGKPTC0dHRsc0pIdzFFTkN3bTRPRkIwRzdnUnc&hl=en

PengLord

quality posts: 8 Private Messages PengLord

gained a little weight over the weekend and changed shaped. Now 11 pounds and 24 x 12.5 x 12.5

rosenthd

Well, mine lost a pound since yesterday. Hopefully that doesn't mean some FedEx employee took something good out of it.

Marc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Marc
PengLord wrote:gained a little weight over the weekend and changed shaped. Now 11 pounds and 24 x 12.5 x 12.5

Your box looks like it nearly matches mine. 11.2 pounds, 24.3 in. x 12.8 in. x 12.5 in.

josephmatt

UPDATE: Lost weight, 13.6 lbs, and gained dimensions! 32.6 x 14.5 x 11.5

Roy33sakic

Well, got the bag today!! Mine was 23.3 pounds with 16.8 cubed dimensions. The box was DEFINITELY bigger than 16.8 cubed, so the dimensions weren't correct on the box, but that's no surprise.

All in all, very excited about the contents!

• Hamilton Beach Blender/Drink cooler. Looks like a thermos with blender built in. This will definitely get some use! (Appears to be this model: http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/thermal-cooler-blenders-thermal-cooler-plus-10-speed-blender-blue.html )
  • Wireless HP mouse with torn up box. Again, this will come in handy too!
  • Wristwatch with walkie-talkie built in. Kinda cool, may use at some point.
  • High School Musical Wall Clock. Uhhmm... maybe I'll give this to someone. Haha.
  • Four brown paper bags with a big woot-style question mark on them.

Full screen picture click this link: http://i39.tinypic.com/2jai8hy.jpg

My first bag with things worth keeping! Very cool.

Retail price for these items seems to be in the $90-$100 range... go woot!

Best of luck to all you other recipients waiting - looks to be a good haul this time! ;)

bswan19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bswan19

My Beefy Organic Churros were at 21.4lbs and now it is down to 20.1lbs. It made me wonder why something like this would happen. Did my Churros lose weight from running on the conveyor belts? Does FedEx have some sort of diet program that they secretly put all their packages (she is reported to have said that) through?

I looked into it a little further and after calling FedEx and getting a snapshot of the surveillance footage I found out why...

What should I do? Should I contact Woot! and tell them that the FedEx guy took a letter out of my Beefy Organic Churros? Do you think they will replace this one? Let me know what you think I should do...

bongodingo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bongodingo
Roy33sakic wrote:Well, got the bag today!! Mine was 23.3 pounds with 16.8 cubed dimensions. The box was DEFINITELY bigger than 16.8 cubed, so the dimensions weren't correct on the box, but that's no surprise.

Nice haul!

A blender would certainly fit in the whole Happy hour theme. Amazon has the shipping weight for the blender at 7.8 pounds. If I were a betting man (and I am) I'd wager that the blender is going to be a common item in this round of crap.

skylarhawk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skylarhawk

Mine weighs in at a tiny 1 lb, but it's almost 3' x 1' x 1'? Weird. Oh well It's my first and it comes on Thursday!

Roy33sakic

skylarhawk wrote:Mine weighs in at a tiny 1 lb, but it's almost 3' x 1' x 1'? Weird. Oh well It's my first and it comes on Thursday!

Could be miscalculation on weight, that does happen. Could also just be a placeholder weight.

jparamch

skylarhawk wrote:Mine weighs in at a tiny 1 lb, but it's almost 3' x 1' x 1'? Weird. Oh well It's my first and it comes on Thursday!

Mine's still listed as 1 libra, 2'x1.5'x1.5'

lpcannon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lpcannon

Mine arrived!

According to Fedex, 16.8x16.8x16.8 but it wassn't those dimensions at all (I already tossed out the box). Weight posted 20.8 but I have no scale.

1 Perfect Pullup
1 Hamilton Beach Stay Cold Blender
1 case containing 6 different Star Wars Bobbleheads--4Lom, Bossk, Tie Fighter Pilot, Yoda, Han, and Luke.
Oh, and 2 of the brown paper bags with the question mark.

All very nice items.

novastarj

lpcannon wrote:Mine arrived!

According to Fedex, 16.8x16.8x16.8 but it wassn't those dimensions at all (I already tossed out the box). Weight posted 20.8 but I have no scale.

1 Perfect Pullup
1 Hamilton Beach Stay Cold Blender
1 case containing 6 different Star Wars Bobbleheads--4Lom, Bossk, Tie Fighter Pilot, Yoda, Han, and Luke.
Oh, and 2 of the brown paper bags with the question mark.

All very nice items.

That's an awesome bag. Congrats. It makes me sad the two listed bags were so heavy, I hope my 11.6 pounder can compare!

AndrewC75

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AndrewC75

My 20.1 lb. Happy Hour Bag:

• Hamilton Beach Stay Cool blender.
  • Perfect Pull-up
  • Set of six of Star Wars Bobble Head dolls
  • paper bag with trademark Woot! Bunch of Crepes question mark printed on it.
  • hand-written note that reads as follows:
    Dear Andrew,
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, however your last item will not fit in this box and will be shipped separately.

Thanks for your understanding,
    threepiecewoot
The last item remains a mystery.....I don't see a tracking number for it.

jparamch

AndrewC75 wrote:My 20.1 lb. Happy Hour Bag:
  • Perfect Pull-up
    Dear Andrew,
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, however your last item will not fit in this box and will be shipped separately.

threepiecewoot

Nice. When you sign onto My.fedex.com and track your package, how many pieces does it show listed?

murrayb3024

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murrayb3024

Mine is on the way, should be in IA tomorrow.

Dimensions: 16.6 in. x 16.6 in. x 16.6 in.

Weight: 13.6 lbs

Thinking the blender is standard

AndrewC75

jparamch wrote:Nice. When you sign onto My.fedex.com and track your package, how many pieces does it show listed?

1 piece @ 24.3 in. x 12.8 in. x 12.6 in.

That jives with what I received. Could the other piece be shipped freight? Oh boy....

novastarj

AndrewC75 wrote:1 piece @ 24.3 in. x 12.8 in. x 12.6 in.

That jives with what I received. Could the other piece be shipped freight? Oh boy....

Ah so you're the lucky letter-winner from the happy hour. Congrats!

If history is any indication, I'd say your final item will likely be shipped freight... hope you have some garage space, considering people with letters have received pallets of action figures, 42 coffee makers, pallets of random stuff, or big screen TVs.

Let's hope you're closer to the big screen TV rather than 1000+ "Brothers in Arms" action figures.

AndrewC75

novastarj wrote:Ah so you're the lucky letter-winner from the happy hour. Congrats!

If history is any indication, I'd say your final item will likely be shipped freight... hope you have some garage space, considering people with letters have received pallets of action figures, 42 coffee makers, pallets of random stuff, or big screen TVs.

Let's hope you're closer to the big screen TV rather than 1000+ "Brothers in Arms" action figures.

I shall thank Mr. threepiecewoot for whatever it is. The excitement and anticipation alone is worth $8.

bdecker202

quality posts: 18 Private Messages bdecker202
novastarj wrote:Ah so you're the lucky letter-winner from the happy hour. Congrats!

From the Christmas offering, one of the people who received a letter got a Dell Laptop and a Projector!

DefilerZ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DefilerZ

2 Highschool musical wall clocks
5 boxes of Merry Christmas Cards
3 paper bags with question marks
Klipsch Synergy C-1 Center Channel Speaker (~$80 on amazon!)

Cool beans!

fidett

quality posts: 16 Private Messages fidett
AndrewC75 wrote:My 20.1 lb. Happy Hour Bag:
  • Perfect Pull-up
    Dear Andrew,

threepiecewoot

congrats! i can't wait to hear what you get!

mmolinajr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmolinajr
fidett wrote:congrats! i can't wait to hear what you get!

Wow, it's like the Billy Mays of bagel or crepe. You open the box, BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!