tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
pooflady wrote:Not buying itty-bitty cameras?

Lol nope. The only use I'd have for those is for aerial photography, and I highly doubt they will take solid pictures from a few hundred feet.

Last Post

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

tennisplayer121

pooflady wrote:Night all. Tomorrow.

'night

Last Post

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all.

In the end only kindness matters

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody!

tennisplayer121

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody!

'morning

Last Post

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

good morning!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning all.

//smack daj

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Good Morning Gman
Good Morning Gatzby
Good Morning Cruzer
Good Morning GreenEyedGal
Good Morning Czar
Good Morning STLW
Good Morning jqubed
Good Morning Zilla
Good Morning SkekTek
Good Morning Kenny
Good Morning KT
Good Morning Lynn
Good Morning Dname
Good Morning Tall
Good Morning lplady
Good Morning no1
Good Morning Mydogkickzass
Good Morning NeoLuddite
Good Morning Turken
Good Morning Ace
Good Morning MacDaddy
Good Morning holmesdog
Good Morning Fen
Good Morning JoeDeeDee
Good Morning Josephus
Good Morning MissLauraB
Good Morning Zea3
Good Morning mwiseman
Good Morning gwp
Good Morning ThunderThighs
Good Morning Poof
Good Morning tennbeekeeper
Good Morning obob
Good Morning Iceback
Good Morning kdccrosby
Good Morning KtCallista
Good Morning Orcrist42
Good Morning darthv8r
Good Morning Pennylaned
Good Morning peglegwookie
Good Morning kalyha
Good Morning selli
Good Morning terrimeyers
Good Morning spongebrain
Good Morning joyner
Good Morning eHalcyon
Good Morning PemberDucky
Good Morning Schrobblehead
Good Morning Shan24
Good Morning Mavyn
Good Morning agingdragqueen
Good Morning tennisplayer121
Good Morning Chana
Good Morning Shawn
Good Morning Julie
Good Morning Rain
Good Morning Aras
Good Morning to everyone else in the whole world

tennisplayer121

morning raining (even though I haven't gone to bed yet)

Last Post

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning all!

Terribly excited, gave in and ordered an iPod and it arrives today. Will have fun music at work tomorrow!

So...what's your favorite accessory for your music player of choice?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady

Morning everyone.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

Hey all!

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken
Mavyn wrote:Morning all!

Terribly excited, gave in and ordered an iPod and it arrives today. Will have fun music at work tomorrow!

Since I'm using a woot-refurbed Sansa, accessory of choice is the RockBox custom firmware. The stock Sansa UI really sucks.

cruzer

Mavyn wrote:Morning all!

the ipod dock for the car is my favorite accessory.

Mavyn

cruzer wrote:the ipod dock for the car is my favorite accessory.

I'm pondering that as well...Charging plus play through. I'm not in my car that much right now, but will be driving cross country next month, so I'm not sure if a tuner will work well enough to make me happy.

Mavyn

Turken wrote:Since I'm using a woot-refurbed Sansa, accessory of choice is the RockBox custom firmware. The stock Sansa UI really sucks.

Yeah, it does. I have a sansa as well, with RockBox on it...and never used it. It just was...I don't know, too fiddly.

cruzer

Mavyn wrote:I'm pondering that as well...Charging plus play through. I'm not in my car that much right now, but will be driving cross country next month, so I'm not sure if a tuner will work well enough to make me happy.

My limited experience with the FM tuners left me disappointed.

I got one of these from ebay to attach to my car. You can search for your own make and model to see if they make one for your car. I love mine.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Yo yo yo wassup.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

the view from the balcony

hope this works as my sister has been making her island drinks since breakfast which is a lotta rums and stuff and a little fruit juice

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:
the view from the balcony

hope this works as my sister has been making her island drinks since breakfast which is a lotta rums and stuff and a little fruit juice

*sigh*

Mavyn

cruzer wrote:My limited experience with the FM tuners left me disappointed.

I got one of these from ebay to attach to my car. You can search for your own make and model to see if they make one for your car. I love mine.

Bummer, they don't. Hmmm...Time to shop...

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:My limited experience with the FM tuners left me disappointed.

I've had experience with two different woot tuners (used for sansa and phones). Even driving through areas with very limited radio stations, it's a pain in the rear. If you even get near somewhere that is using that frequency you have to change, you are constantly pausing and flipping stations to find an empty.

If you in an actual populated area I imagine it'd only be worse.

My sister had an ipod dock installed in her car, but her commute is an hour each way. My van has a line in, so we just use that, the only downside is that it doesn't charge, but oh well.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

cruzer

pooflady wrote:*sigh*

x2

then again, I think I'd like to just go to the beach.

I can't wait for our trip.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Got to go back for the last part of the test in a half hour.

1 1/2 days with no caffeine I am not happy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:Got to go back for the last part of the test in a half hour.

1 1/2 days with no caffeine I am not happy.

Have the headaches started yet?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:x2

then again, I think I'd like to just go to the beach.

I can't wait for our trip.

x3

Busy busy busy day.

Maisy is at the vet and got a bunch more teeth pulled. Doc says her teeth are unusual because instead of rotting from the root, they're disintegrating from the top. She's coming home to soft food for a few days, antibiotics, and pain meds.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:x3

Busy busy busy day.

Maisy is at the vet and got a bunch more teeth pulled. Doc says her teeth are unusual because instead of rotting from the root, they're disintegrating from the top. She's coming home to soft food for a few days, antibiotics, and pain meds.

Aw, poor baby. Will she still have enough teeth left to chew? What happens if more disintegrate?

KtCallista

ThunderThighs wrote:x3

Busy busy busy day.

poor Maisy!

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Aw, poor baby. Will she still have enough teeth left to chew? What happens if more disintegrate?

Yeah, he says she still has enough to chew for now. I'm going to get rid of the thicker treats that I have and get softer ones. I've been working on switching over to those anyway. She swallows her kibble whole and any small food as well. And more teeth will disintegrate. Sigh.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

PemberDucky

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:

Yeah, he says she still has enough to chew for now. I'm going to get rid of the thicker treats that I have and get softer ones. I've been working on switching over to those anyway. She swallows her kibble whole and any small food as well. And more teeth will disintegrate. Sigh.

Poor doggie.
Good on you for taking care of her! Apparently dental stuff can turn into bigger issues when they're not addressed.

ThunderThighs

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:Poor doggie.
Good on you for taking care of her! Apparently dental stuff can turn into bigger issues when they're not addressed.

Based on her deformed roots (teeth) seen in the xrays, the docs think she's a classic case of malnutrition when she was young.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

ThunderThighs wrote:Based on her deformed roots (teeth) seen in the xrays, the docs think she's a classic case of malnutrition when she was young.

how sad!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Based on her deformed roots (teeth) seen in the xrays, the docs think she's a classic case of malnutrition when she was young.

Poor puppy.

Rusty was skinny when we got him. I wonder how he was fed as a pup.
He did have some training.

Now, every day, Hubby says, I wonder what he looked like as a puppy?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Daughter and boyfriend are gone.

The band has a job today...but now they seem to think they can practice in my basement! NO! They are loud!
Unless they buy practice drums. Maybe they should think about it, they are paying for rehearsal space up to now.
The other problem is too loud. If son does this for any length of time, he is going to ruin his ears.
I pointed out to him how all the old rockers now have earplugs when they play.

Stress test was interesting. You get to nap and exercise . How can you beat that?

Of course, I think I have some radioactive thing running around my body right now. But they never leave the room, so maybe not.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Mavyn

I'm wiped out...I just want to go home and nap.

Maybe I'll do that...nap until it's time to go in for my hair cut.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I would like to formally thank woot for being a politics free zone!

Facebook and the doctor office, which was showing the View, is just annoying!

do not read, really, don't, I have to get it off my chest, but nobody has to read it!

People, this country was founded on SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE! THE FOUNDING FATHERS KNEW THE DANGER OF A STATE RELIGION They were all Masons, but they didn't try to make Christianity the state religion. They wanted a country where you had freedom of religion.

next

OK, so Oboma isn't doing as well as we hoped. Oh heck, he isn't doing anything. But he is not the antichrist! Hell, if someone was the antichrist , it was Cheney!

Yes, the country is in the dumps. But it was 8 years of republican administration that put us there! Clinton turned over a country in great shape. If we could castrate the guy, he could have stayed president forever!

What will happen is, the democrats will all be voted out.
Then you you screw it up further, the republicans will be voted out.

Honestly BOTH PARTIES ARE USELESS! I tend to think the Republicans are more dangerous.

I wanted the health bill to fail. It is too convoluted and complicated to work at this point.

OH, one last thing....you know that evil public option? The socalist aspect that will kill us as a country.....MEDICARE is a public option! Are you going to refuse it when you retire????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

PemberDucky

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:I would like to formally thank woot for being a politics free zone!

Facebook and the doctor office, which was showing the View, is just annoying!

do not read, really, don't, I have to get it off my chest, but nobody has to read it!

People, this country was founded on SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE! THE FOUNDING FATHERS KNEW THE DANGER OF A STATE RELIGION They were all Masons, but they didn't try to make Christianity the state religion. They wanted a country where you had freedom of religion.

next

OK, so Oboma isn't doing as well as we hoped. Oh heck, he isn't doing anything. But he is not the antichrist! Hell, if someone was the antichrist , it was Cheney!

Yes, the country is in the dumps. But it was 8 years of republican administration that put us there! Clinton turned over a country in great shape. If we could castrate the guy, he could have stayed president forever!

What will happen is, the democrats will all be voted out.
Then you you screw it up further, the republicans will be voted out.

Honestly BOTH PARTIES ARE USELESS! I tend to think the Republicans are more dangerous.

I wanted the health bill to fail. It is too convoluted and complicated to work at this point.

OH, one last thing....you know that evil public option? The socalist aspect that will kill us as a country.....MEDICARE is a public option! Are you going to refuse it when you retire????

UR just jellis because you weren't selected to be on the Death Panel.

KtCallista

Mavyn wrote:I'm wiped out...I just want to go home and nap.

Maybe I'll do that...nap until it's time to go in for my hair cut.

mmm nap, if we didn't have cloverbuds today.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

quite possible

interesting, tho, is that up to 90% of 3-4 yr old dogs have dental disease, below the gumline. We look at their teeth on exam and say 'gee, these teeth look pretty good'....but latest studies are showing that all is not well when dental films are taken. Scary thought.