dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

//bored.

Just read the eye stuff the doctor gave me two weeks ago.
3 day before normal activity.
I'm not sure I remember that from the last time.

OK, I just saw a commercial for Oprah and Raquel Welch looked scary in it. She looked good in the little part I watched.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:What is baby boy doing?
Is he making those cute little baby noises?
Does he still have feather hair to rub up against your cheek when you hold him?



you sound like a creepy stalker person.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:you sound like a creepy stalker person.



No, I reserve that for you.

Not even miss 1, just you.

BTW, is miss1 old enough to bring to the playground? Yeah, she must be 3?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:No, I reserve that for you.

Not even miss 1, just you.

BTW, is miss1 old enough to bring to the playground? Yeah, she must be 3?



no, the terms of her parole state that she can't get within 1000 ft of a children's playground.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:no, the terms of her parole state that she can't get within 1000 ft of a children's playground.



Miss 1 is too young to be on parole.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:What is baby boy doing?
Is he making those cute little baby noises?
Does he still have feather hair to rub up against your cheek when you hold him?



I just dressed him in something a bit more little boy than the purple princess jammies he was wearing. He's smiling a lot.

He has a little hair and it is soft.


Lots of cute baby noises.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:I just dressed him in something a bit more little boy than the purple princess jammies he was wearing. He's smiling a lot.

He has a little hair and it is soft.


Lots of cute baby noises.



As long as you don't take tons of pictures, he'll be fine and dandy.
With two older sisters, he is going to play with girl clothes anyway.
Son was fascinated with nail polish, shiny shoes and one particular dress, that I had to get rid of.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:No, I reserve that for you.

Not even miss 1, just you.

BTW, is miss1 old enough to bring to the playground? Yeah, she must be 3?



They can go to the playground once they walk good.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Miss 1 is too young to be on parole.



sigh. that's what we told the parole board.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:As long as you don't take tons of pictures, he'll be fine and dandy.
With two older sisters, he is going to play with girl clothes anyway.
Son was fascinated with nail polish, shiny shoes and one particular dress, that I had to get rid of.



All the kids in Ver2s class wear the high heals in the dress-up stuff. The girls already want to play princesses with him.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Son was fascinated with nail polish, shiny shoes and one particular dress, that I had to get rid of.



was this just last week?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:was this just last week?



I'll link you to a video , almost.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:I'll link you to a video , almost.



99% of videos are blocked here.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:99% of videos are blocked here.



Oh, it i 6:30 here, It is in a PM

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Oh, it i 6:30 here, It is in a PM



It's only 4 here!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Wonder when someone will close the picture thread.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Wonder when someone will close the picture thread.



I think we are waiting for j3, but then he's been back a few times since we passed 100.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:I think we are waiting for j3, but then he's been back a few times since we passed 100.



even pblgov has been there since we passed 100.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:even pblgov has been there since we passed 100.



I know

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:I know



Ah well. Gearing up for the manic bedtime ritual. In 20 minutes, it's jammies, teeth, books, songs, bed, alcohol. Not all of those are for the kids, obviously.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Ah well. Gearing up for the manic bedtime ritual. In 20 minutes, it's jammies, teeth, books, songs, bed, alcohol. Not all of those are for the kids, obviously.



LOL, mine will just be getting home then, and it'll be dinner, bath, jammies, teeth, songs, bed, bathroom, bed, tissue, bed, fakon excuse bed, discipline, bed, etc. . . .

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:discipline



count me in!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
no1 wrote:count me in!



No1 does like the discipline...

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:count me in!



Well I did just buy some new wooden spoons. . . .

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Well I did just buy some new wooden spoons. . . .



Okay, kids are CURRENTLY in bed. Don't know how long that'll last.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
FenStar wrote:I guess the photo doesn't fully capture the creepyness. But if you say the real one in the store you would think it was creepy. The eyes....



Suzy Orman just creeps me out anyway

In the end only kindness matters

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Okay, kids are CURRENTLY in bed. Don't know how long that'll last.



Family got home. Orc got his Encom badge, mine is still "in transit".

Ver1 got accepted to the Charter School. Ok STRESS!!!!! We have two weeks to reply. Do I want to go register her for the public school, which the Kindergarten is in the College of Education, but switches schools in 4th grade? Both have an additional afternoon class that we plan on registering for, but public school we'd have to go through another lottery. . . .

I've heard lots of good about the Charter School, I've heard some bad.

Our zoned public school is the most diverse school in the area (a big plus for me) because it is zoned with campus and get lots of kids from other countries.

Ver1 is smart, but if you don't keep on her, she'll milk the system. I also am really worried about her getting bored like I was. . . . .

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:Ver1 is smart, but if you don't keep on her, she'll milk the system. I also am really worried about her getting bored like I was. . . . .



your probation officer says you turned out just fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I just voted for Buzz Aldren on dancing with the stars.
He isn't good, but he deserves to get to week two!

Never voted before.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Cool! But yes, problems. I assume you meant kids from other counties, not countries. Otherwise, that's one heck of a good bussing program. Charter schools are a mixed bag depending on the exact one, but I think it would be a good thing to try. I assume you can go back to public if doesn't go well the first year?

24 is on. Woo!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Cool! But yes, problems. I assume you meant kids from other counties, not countries. Otherwise, that's one heck of a good bussing program. Charter schools are a mixed bag depending on the exact one, but I think it would be a good thing to try. I assume you can go back to public if doesn't go well the first year?

24 is on. Woo!



No I mean countries, China, Taiwan, Kenya, etc. . . They live in the school zone while their parents attend the University.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:your probation officer says you turned out just fine.



I suppose she would.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:I just voted for Buzz Aldren on dancing with the stars.
He isn't good, but he deserves to get to week two!

Never voted before.



if dr. aldrin dies on the program after today, we'll know who to blame.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:if dr. aldrin dies on the program after today, we'll know who to blame.



No, he is still in shape. Plus he is the sort of guy that like the danger. If it was safe, he wouldn't do it.
How did he know moon monsters wouldn't come up out of the ground and eat him!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Skek are you on AC?

I'm gonna go grab the disk. Orc is cooking dinner though so I might not be able to get online depending on how long.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
dontwantaname wrote:No, he is still in shape. Plus he is the sort of guy that like the danger. If it was safe, he wouldn't do it.
How did he know moon monsters wouldn't come up out of the ground and eat him!



That's why he let Neil go first.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:No, he is still in shape. Plus he is the sort of guy that like the danger. If it was safe, he wouldn't do it.
How did he know moon monsters wouldn't come up out of the ground and eat him!



If he wasn't getting paid a large amount of money, he wouldn't do it.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
ThunderThighs wrote:But your Dancing with the Stars is on tonight!!!



When I was in the m-i-l's dentist the office girls asked me what I thought of the Dr.'s son...I said when I met him a year or so ago he seemed o.k.. They said no, what do you think of what he's doing now. I told him I had no idea what he did then let alone now.
Turns out he is the Bachelor/ Dancing with the Stars dude.
I told them I still don't know what he is doing now 'cause I don't watch that gristle.

In the end only kindness matters

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Iceback wrote:When I was in the m-i-l's dentist the office girls asked me what I thought of the Dr.'s son...I said when I met him a year or so ago he seemed o.k.. They said no, what do you think of what he's doing now. I told him I had no idea what he did then let alone now.
Turns out he is the Bachelor/ Dancing with the Stars dude.
I told them I still don't know what he is doing now 'cause I don't watch that gristle.



dang canuck. this is ammerika, where we watches the craps.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
no1 wrote:dang canuck. this is ammerika, where we watches the craps.



Mrs Ice likes those shows, she didn't tell me the dentist's kid was on it.
I watch plenty of gristle but most of it would be concidered educational.

In the end only kindness matters