KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:I can't find it. I failed at bribe

An obsession in that fact that after almost 6 years? (really? wow)
Poof won't let me know what she looks like.
I have a strong image in my head, but she refuses to share.

I have noticed that. She should find her high school photo and post that.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:I have noticed that. She should find her high school photo and post that.

ohhhh, that is evil.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Not a spoiler on V per se, but as an X-Files fan, excited to see Nicholas Lea (aka Alex Krycek) appear on the actor list for the series.

No other details will be provided to interrupt KtC's viewing pleasure tomorrow.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:ohhhh, that is evil.

I choose not to have my picture posted and that should be the end of it.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Not a spoiler on V per se, but as an X-Files fan, excited to see Nicholas Lea (aka Alex Krycek) appear on the actor list for the series.

No other details will be provided to interrupt KtC's viewing pleasure tomorrow.

Thanks.

Orc has started the girls to bed process so soon we can watch Castle.

Ya know even if I was watching it tonight it'd still be a bit before it was on.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:I choose not to have my picture posted and that should be the end of it.

That is your right.

In the end only kindness matters

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:I choose not to have my picture posted and that should be the end of it.

I was going to say baby photo, but figured the old yearbook might be easier to find and scan.

although as much as we know about you, you could probably just google something.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:Thanks.

Orc has started the girls to bed process so soon we can watch Castle.

Ya know even if I was watching it tonight it'd still be a bit before it was on.

west coasters...

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:west coasters...

are superior, we know.

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:are superior, we know.

//snort//

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:That is your right.

No it isn't.
Don't back her up.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:are superior, we know.

LOL.

A house I'm drooling over

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:LOL.

The kitchen's a bit small.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:LOL.

I guess nobody told them to uncluttered before the pictures

I wonder if the view is from ground level? Nice view.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Night all. See you tomorrow!
Maybe I can walk the dog again.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

I'm going to bed. Night all!

pooflady

Night to all those who left.

Yeah, house seemed small, but the view was fantastic. I guess that's what the 300k is for.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Anybody still here?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Anybody still here?

Me.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Me.

Howdy.

So what did you decide to make with all those eggs?

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Howdy.

So what did you decide to make with all those eggs?

Probably just egg salad and deviled eggs. And my mom and grandmother (and me and my sister) have always had butter bread with salt and pepper on it with a hard boiled egg. Probably one of those things that no one else does.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Probably just egg salad and deviled eggs. And my mom and grandmother (and me and my sister) have always had butter bread with salt and pepper on it with a hard boiled egg. Probably one of those things that no one else does.

Just eating the egg? My mom used to mash the egg up and add a bit of butter & salt. I'll do that now and then. I rarely cook eggs now though. You've got me hungry for egg salad sammiches though.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Just eating the egg? My mom used to mash the egg up and add a bit of butter & salt. I'll do that now and then. I rarely cook eggs now though. You've got me hungry for egg salad sammiches though.

Yep. Every family has its strange way of eating things.

FB is becoming a real pita. Posts seem to come and go with no rhyme or reason.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Yep. Every family has its strange way of eating things.

FB is becoming a real pita. Posts seem to come and go with no rhyme or reason.

Haven't noticed but I don't read a lot of my stuff super close unless it's a close friend. I have a lot of stuff that pops up -- interest.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Haven't noticed but I don't read a lot of my stuff super close unless it's a close friend. I have a lot of stuff that pops up -- interest.

I'm talking about my posts, when I originate a post. Sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I'm talking about my posts, when I originate a post. Sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not.

Oooooh. Yeah, I've seen that for quite a while. It'll be there one minute but refresh and it will be gone. Look on my wall and it's there. Reappears at a later refresh.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Oooooh. Yeah, I've seen that for quite a while. It'll be there one minute but refresh and it will be gone. Look on my wall and it's there. Reappears at a later refresh.

It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult.

pooflady

pooflady wrote:It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult.

Do you work all this week or are you off Friday?

SkekTek

Just finished another chapter in my book edit. now off to play some animal crossing!

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:Night to all those who left.

Yeah, house seemed small, but the view was fantastic. I guess that's what the 300k is for.

Considering it's what you'd pay for a house here that is smaller, it's pretty amazing and helps assure me that I might be able to afford a retirement home out there one day.

pooflady

SkekTek wrote:Considering it's what you'd pay for a house here that is smaller, it's pretty amazing and helps assure me that I might be able to afford a retirement home out there one day.

Those prices just boggle my mind. The Midwest's prices are nowhere near that. My son has a four bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, basement on a half-acre lot and I'd guess it would go for about 175.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
pooflady wrote:Those prices just boggle my mind. The Midwest's prices are nowhere near that. My son has a four bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, basement on a half-acre lot and I'd guess it would go for about 175.

Wow, rowhomes in the city (not bad areas) are more than that with no ground.

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:Those prices just boggle my mind. The Midwest's prices are nowhere near that. My son has a four bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, basement on a half-acre lot and I'd guess it would go for about 175.

I know. We could have had twice the house for half the price in Indiana or Ohio. Sigh. At least we got a great house for a relatively low amount here.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Night to all those who left.

It'd be 200,000 here. I figured that was the added inflation for the location.

Watched Castle. . . that movie OS was a stretch, and there is a number of things I could say about the bathtub and fires. . . but not bad.

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:It'd be 200,000 here. I figured that was the added inflation for the location.

Watched Castle. . . that movie OS was a stretch, and there is a number of things I could say about the bathtub and fires. . . but not bad.

The part that blew my mind was her walking across the apartment floor barefoot while stuff was still burning. I mean, c'mon. And being so stuffy about "not looking." And both of them wearing three-inch heels all the time. I'll bet real detectives are laughing their asses off.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:The part that blew my mind was her walking across the apartment floor barefoot while stuff was still burning. I mean, c'mon. And being so stuffy about "not looking." And both of them wearing three-inch heels all the time. I'll bet real detectives are laughing their asses off.

Beckett always has the heals, I guess I've gotten used to that.

Yeah the apartment fire was a laugh. And how long it took before he took off his jacket to get her out of there.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:I know. We could have had twice the house for half the price in Indiana or Ohio. Sigh. At least we got a great house for a relatively low amount here.

We've battled that too, we could have a huge house if we moved to Minnesota or Iowa where Orcs parents and grandparents are.

SkekTek

off 2 bed. fell asleep for five minutes while playing animal crossing. Pathetic, really.

Night...

SkekTek

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:off 2 bed. fell asleep for five minutes while playing animal crossing. Pathetic, really.

Night...

Orc does that too.

Sleep well!