KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:Evening everybody.

So.... I got almost halfway to work this morning, and couldn't shake the feeling that something just wasn't right. Kept thinking, what have I forgotten?

a few miles down the road, I realize that I was missing a very important piece of my wardrobe. NO, not my pants. My BRA. I CANNOT go without one.

Had to make a stop at WalMart to pick one up before work. OOPS!



Sorry kdc, but I understand. I can't go without anymore either.

I'll be here at midnight. Thanks for the reminder lplady. I've been up usually, but that's during my watch a TV show time and tonight that's V.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
lplady wrote:Sorry your eyeballs are bothering you. It's good you can stay up later tonight and you have something else to think about because of staying up too...will you be able to earn an April Fools Bag of Crappy?

You can worry about the other stuff tomorrow.

Evening All

Kd, that's funny. So glad you noticed before you walked into work.



It was funny. Which was why I told on myself to my female coworkers as soon as I got to work. Everyone needs a laugh in the morning, even if it is at my expense.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lplady wrote:Sorry your eyeballs are bothering you. It's good you can stay up later tonight and you have something else to think about because of staying up too...will you be able to earn an April Fools Bag of Crappy?

You can worry about the other stuff tomorrow.

Evening All

Kd, that's funny. So glad you noticed before you walked into work.

LOL. That's hilarious.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:It was funny. Which was why I told on myself to my female coworkers as soon as I got to work. Everyone needs a laugh in the morning, even if it is at my expense.



I agree!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
kdccrosby wrote:It was funny. Which was why I told on myself to my female coworkers as soon as I got to work. Everyone needs a laugh in the morning, even if it is at my expense.



to quote no1 "if there is no pics it didn't happen"

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Within the next week, go shopping and buy something to wear to the wedding. I do N O T w a n t to hear whining and complaining two days before the wedding like happened last time. You're a big girl, you have the money, you can shop.



But who else am I going to whine to???? Besides, I can't wear that because it is black. But I might.

Geeze, if you are going to gripe about what people post, there will be nothing here.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:But who else am I going to whine to???? Besides, I can't wear that because it is black. But I might.

Geeze, if you are going to gripe about what people post, there will be nothing here.



No, you can't wear that because it is black. If it's slacks, you can stay with black and go out and buy a new top. Possibly pastels. Whatever. And new shoes to match the top.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:But who else am I going to whine to???? Besides, I can't wear that because it is black. But I might.

Geeze, if you are going to gripe about what people post, there will be nothing here.



I thought she said go shopping, get something that isn't black.

Not going to Orc's sister's wedding, I don't get to buy something cute to wear (of course I'd still have to be able to nurse in it, but cute). . . . maybe I'll have to come up with an excuse to get something anyway.....

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kdccrosby wrote:Evening everybody.

So.... I got almost halfway to work this morning, and couldn't shake the feeling that something just wasn't right. Kept thinking, what have I forgotten?

a few miles down the road, I realize that I was missing a very important piece of my wardrobe. NO, not my pants. My BRA. I CANNOT go without one.

Had to make a stop at WalMart to pick one up before work. OOPS!



LOL, how can you forget a bra?????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:I thought she said go shopping, get something that isn't black.

Not going to Orc's sister's wedding, I don't get to buy something cute to wear (of course I'd still have to be able to nurse in it, but cute). . . . maybe I'll have to come up with an excuse to get something anyway.....



Are you still leaking, or can you buy something nice?

I can't believe I leaked after nursing through the entire pregnancy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:LOL, how can you forget a bra?????



I've done it before. I remember going to work as a party hostess for little boys and forgetting mine, although it wasn't quite as big of a deal then, I just had to remember not to jump up and down.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Are you still leaking, or can you buy something nice?

I can't believe I leaked after nursing through the entire pregnancy.



I have pads that work well, but Ver3 nurses almost nonstop when awake, especially in the afternoon and evening. I don't go anywhere without Ver3.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
dontwantaname wrote:LOL, how can you forget a bra?????



Well.... I was hurrying and trying to decide what to wear. I was standing in front of the closet, whipped off the tshirt I had on and just threw on my clothes, forgetting that most supportive item.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:Well.... I was hurrying and trying to decide what to wear. I was standing in front of the closet, whipped off the tshirt I had on and just threw on my clothes, forgetting that most supportive item.



LOL

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I just read on facebook, one of my doggie friends from the dog park died today.
RIP Luna


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:I just read on facebook, one of my doggie friends from the dog park died today.
RIP Luna



How very sad! Was she sick?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
dontwantaname wrote:I just read on facebook, one of my doggie friends from the dog park died today.
RIP Luna



The human or the doggie?

Either way... {{{d'name}}}

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:How very sad! Was she sick?



She never did anything.
She was half wolf, half husky.
She was top dog, but never fought anyone.
But like I said, she never did anything. Just would lie around.
Only 7 or so. Too young to just lie around. The owner claimed she was fine.
Shed like crazy. Tons and tons of white fur.

The owner is an old guy. He brings biscuits and every dog gets one per visit. The dogs adore him.
Since Rusty is on a restricted diet, I would give him one of Rustys biscuits and he would give Rusty that.
He knows the name of every dog who goes to the park.
I hope he is OK.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:She never did anything.
She was half wolf, half husky.
She was top dog, but never fought anyone.
But like I said, she never did anything. Just would lie around.
Only 7 or so. Too young to just lie around. The owner claimed she was fine.
Shed like crazy. Tons and tons of white fur.

The owner is an old guy. He brings biscuits and every dog gets one per visit. The dogs adore him.
Since Rusty is on a restricted diet, I would give him one of Rustys biscuits and he would give Rusty that.
He knows the name of every dog who goes to the park.
I hope he is OK.



How very sad, the guy sounds so much like my Papa. I do hope he keeps coming to the dog park and gets the support there.

I had a wolf/husky/german shepherd. He was an amazing dog, but he deteriorated fast and died younger than other dogs.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:How very sad, the guy sounds so much like my Papa. I do hope he keeps coming to the dog park and gets the support there.

I had a wolf/husky/german shepherd. He was an amazing dog, but he deteriorated fast and died younger than other dogs.



I guess I never thought about one of the dogs dying. They are all young.
When I first started going I use to watch her to make sure she was still breathing because she would just lie around.

Her dna will be in that park forever. There was sooo very much white fur mixed in with the wood chips. You could pull clumps of fur out of her. Although if you did she would not be pleased.

One blue eye and one brown eye, like huskies have.

I always gave her one of Rustys crackers.

There was like a force field around her. If you were a dog and stepped inside the invisible circle, she would howl at you.
Only very young puppies were allowed in. Not that she wanted them, but she tolerated them.

I'm not sure, but I think Al's wife is dead. The dog park is his whole life. Everyone knows him. Relly nice guy. Except if he got mad!
Rusty peed on Luna one day and Al blew up! Really mad. Then a few minutes later, he was fine. Almost like the dogs when they fight!


Oh man, I'm not suppose to rub my eye, but it doesn't hurt, just feels odd, like it needs to be rubbed. I just rubbed it. ARRRRGH!
Pain makes it much easier to remember not to do something. No pain is a pain in the ass!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:I guess I never thought about one of the dogs dying. They are all young.
When I first started going I use to watch her to make sure she was still breathing because she would just lie around.

Her dna will be in that park forever. There was sooo very much white fur mixed in with the wood chips. You could pull clumps of fur out of her. Although if you did she would not be pleased.

One blue eye and one brown eye, like huskies have.

I always gave her one of Rustys crackers.

There was like a force field around her. If you were a dog and stepped inside the invisible circle, she would howl at you.
Only very young puppies were allowed in. Not that she wanted them, but she tolerated them.

I'm not sure, but I think Al's wife is dead. The dog park is his whole life. Everyone knows him. Relly nice guy. Except if he got mad!
Rusty peed on Luna one day and Al blew up! Really mad. Then a few minutes later, he was fine. Almost like the dogs when they fight!


Oh man, I'm not suppose to rub my eye, but it doesn't hurt, just feels odd, like it needs to be rubbed. I just rubbed it. ARRRRGH!
Pain makes it much easier to remember not to do something. No pain is a pain in the ass!



Rowdy (my dog) shed in clumps, but he loved having it pulled out. When you brushed him you needed several grocery bags and the job was never done. He was a good dog, but showed his age too early and had so many problems towards the end.

DON'T TOUCH THE EYE!!!!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:I just read on facebook, one of my doggie friends from the dog park died today.
RIP Luna



Sorry, D'name.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:How very sad, the guy sounds so much like my Papa. I do hope he keeps coming to the dog park and gets the support there.

I had a wolf/husky/german shepherd. He was an amazing dog, but he deteriorated fast and died younger than other dogs.



Was it an alpha dog? This dog never fought, but was obviously the alpha dog in the park. No dog (except some stupid puppies who didn't understand because they were too young) ever messed with her.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Sorry, D'name.



Thanks. Gee, now I get to morn dogs too. I figured since people really only go with young dogs, that wouldn't be a problem.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Was it an alpha dog? This dog never fought, but was oviously the alpha dog in the park. No dog (except some stupid puppies who didn't understand because they were too young) ever messed with her.



Well, if you don't count my Dad as the alpha, yes. He was the alpha. For some reason when I was little and we moved Dad stopped taking him places, so it was mostly Rowdy and his mate in the yard, but he was the authority for dogs there. He did scare off some dobermans when I was little. Some guy would let them run the streets at night, and they picked a fight with Rowdy through the chain link, so my Dad opened the gate and prayed and then drove down the street to pick up our dog, who other than wearing the pads off his feet from dragging them on the pavement, was fine.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Rowdy (my dog) shed in clumps, but he loved having it pulled out. When you brushed him you needed several grocery bags and the job was never done. He was a good dog, but showed his age too early and had so many problems towards the end.

DON'T TOUCH THE EYE!!!!



Sounds like Luna.
Even the inside of her ears were furry.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The Colbert Report has a story about marshmallow peeps.
Now I really want one.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Sounds like Luna.
Even the inside of her ears were furry.



She must have been a wonderful dog. If we get a larger dog I'm gonna try hard to find one like Rowdy. My Sam was a great dog (died way too young - kicked by trespassers, shattered his ribs and punctured several internal organs took about 2 weeks for him to die.), but he was a bit wild and hyper compared to Rowdy. Rowdy tolerated my sister and I doing whatever to him and still commanded respect and authority. When he'd had enough he simply stood up walked to another spot and laid down. He only had to look at us to tell us no. Never once snapped at us.

If Luna was like Rowdy, she was something really really special.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:The Colbert Report has a story about marshmallow peeps.
Now I really want one.



Those things are evil! Stay good!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

DAJ, PM.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
KtCallista wrote:She must have been a wonderful dog. If we get a larger dog I'm gonna try hard to find one like Rowdy. My Sam was a great dog (died way too young - kicked by trespassers, shattered his ribs and punctured several internal organs took about 2 weeks for him to die.),

Did you find out who it was? If someone did that to my puppy they would die, slowly.

Still single, can't imagine why.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:DAJ, PM.



There is no Daj. Just TT

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:Did you find out who it was? If someone did that to my puppy they would die, slowly.



Yes, they would.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
FenStar wrote:Did you find out who it was? If someone did that to my puppy they would die, slowly.



Not officially. Otherwise I'd probably still be serving the jail sentence.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff



Back. Took a short nap.

Sorry about your pup friend Dname.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
ThunderThighs wrote:

Back. Took a short nap.

Sorry about your pup friend Dname.



Watching V. Might have to pause for woot.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good luck, everyone. I hope I get one, but if I don't, I hope you do!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
pooflady wrote:Good luck, everyone. I hope I get one, but if I don't, I hope you do!



Good luck to all!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff









FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders