1) 2x Slinky Jr.
2) 1x Mini Tripod
3) 8x Die-Cast green tractors
4) 1x HSM Wall Clock
B) Lack of bag.

So they sent this:

1) 1x Slinky Jr. (Total 3!)
2) 1x HSM Wall clock (Total 2!)
3) 1x inland Infrared Non-contact thermometer (Wow!)
4) 1x iPowerPro 150w Universal voltage auto/airline adapter (Sweet!)
B) 1x Folding picnic basket
?) 1x Post-it note (pink) with "AC10880A" and "Bowl of Cereal" written on it. Likely just to identify the power thingy.

Thank you so much, Woot! Odd thing, though. The box listed 6 lbs, the shipping listed 5.8 lbs, but when I weighed it, it was 3lb 13.4oz. Guess weight loss is common for these things. But now I can use this thermometer to like, check how hot the computers at work get, and this airline pro thing should be handy! It's wrapped in weird "RTS" tape, though. I don't quite know why...

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc

My replacement has finally been shipped out on the 20th, better late then never .

3.1lb 17.5 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.5 in.

Kinda strange shape but hey

Thanks Woot.

mystery250

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mystery250

Mine is so close to yours: 3.1 lbs 18 in. x 12.5 in. x 12.4 in.

Probably the same size, just someone measured it slightly differently.

darkinc wrote:My replacement has finally been shipped out on the 20th, better late then never .

3.1lb 17.5 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.5 in.

Kinda strange shape but hey

Thanks Woot.

cougarpride

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cougarpride

First ever Bowl of Cereal!

1 x Blue and Red Revolving USB Lights
1 x Jonas Brothers Camera Bag
1 x Slinky Jr.
1 x mini tripod

darkinc

My replacement is here! (Was missing 3rd item + bag, first Bowl of Cereal had 2 items total)

Contents are as follows.

1x Kalorik Blender - Stainless Steel! $47.99 on amazon.
1x Wolfking Trooper Gaming Mouse $33.00 on Amazon $40+ elsewhere.
1x Fact or Crap Calendar $12.99 retail
1x Fleece Baby Blanket Priceless!
1x Mini Tripod
1x Fold up picnic basket
1x Disney Kid Sized Headset.

Thanks woot for taking care of me!

DigMe

quality posts: 21 Private Messages DigMe

I didn't get a bag in mine either but now it's so late and I don't want to be a gold-digger. Now I know for the future though...no bag = contact woot immediately for baggy goodness!!

brad

Dwain77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Dwain77
DigMe wrote:I didn't get a bag in mine either but now it's so late and I don't want to be a gold-digger. Now I know for the future though...no bag = contact woot immediately for baggy goodness!!

brad

My wife didn't get a bag and didn't know to email until recently. She actually just emailed on Monday and the replacement was on the porch when we arrived home today.

I'm 1 of the infamous "Honest 200".

brillke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brillke
abramokids wrote:So... after seeing everyone here complaining about the lack of a bag and receiving one, I decided to email Woot and ask for a bag. Here was their reply:

"I'm sorry, neither the paper bag nor the Bowl of Cereal shirt are promised for every Bowl of Cereal."

Do I complain? I think it's unfair that everyone else gets what they want and I get ignored.

Where does it say you will get a BAG and there will be at least 3 items per order? People just don't seem to understand how this works.

darkinc

brillke wrote:Where does it say you will get a BAG and there will be at least 3 items per order? People just don't seem to understand how this works.

The Bowl of Cereal discription says atleast 3 items, and if you read the Bowl of Cereal commandments, it says you will always get a bag, altho the bag can be a case, basket, bucket, etc.

Also a few pages back a Woot Staff even posted that everybody was supposed to get a bag, anybody who didn't can request one.

malveaux

quality posts: 3 Private Messages malveaux
eclipsis wrote:Got mine at 1.3lbs:

1 x Imposter Woot Shirt, size L? (no tag)
1 x Jonas Brothers Camera Bag
1 x pink lego iPod speaker dock thingy
1 x mini tripod

Willing to trade any of these...whatcha got??

I got the exact same thing.

Shirt fits fine.
Speaker quality on the pink lego is pretty bad.
Tripod fits my camera just fine.

All in all, some mighty fine crap. The shirt is definitely the highlight.

pattiq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattiq

I am late posting but I got a replacement for a missing third item. The tracking number came a day after the box. Inside was...

Folding picnic basket
Kid size shin guards
Light game kind of like the old Simon ones
Pink daiwa bag

I was not even really looking for more stuff. I figured I should email with the masses and let the Woot staff know that the elves filling the boxes were playing tricks.

mariod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariod

Not sure where to post this since I received the Disney neon clocks from a Bowl of Cereal a while back. I saw what others were doing with the alarm clocks from a previous Bowl of Cereal, so I got an idea & went for it...

Original:

Day:

Night:

My woot stuff!

(Thanks drgandalf for the how-to resize!)

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
mariod wrote:
(Don't know how to resize them, sorry)

You specify the size in the first tag, so it would look like:

{IMG=600x400} but with square brackets, not curly braces

Gives you this:

ocortes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ocortes

I got my first Book of Crapola and i got

7 Mini tripods
2 80G Hard drives (broken)
6 Disney Earphones
2 High school musical clocks
2 slinkys
3 paper bags with ??? on it

First one in 2 years so i'm happy...

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl

So, like so many others, my Book of Crap was conspicuously missing... the bag.

I emailed woot, and the wonderful Riley confirmed the "short shipment", and will be sending a replacement as soon as possible...

Thanks woot.. you guys rock...

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

andrewkl

dravack wrote:What about ones that didn't come in a Bowl of Cereal? When I got mine and pluged it in from the free t-shirt coupon ones.. Only one worked the other just sits there and keeps grinding on the plastic..?

I'm tempting to take the thing apart but I need a tiny screw driver. =/ Guess I'll need a trip to the evil wally world.

Open the bottom, and re-adjust the gears.. That should do the trick.. As for the bulbs, are they LED? I thought they were like flashlight bulbs???

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

queendivad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages queendivad

I gotta say, I got the earbuds, for my daughter, and she absolutely loves, loves these! Her friends had bought these for a much higher price. If they go on sale again, I'm in for 3!

hagahoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hagahoff

Our Box of Chorizo came in with:

1 Jonas Brothers case
1 plain blue t-shirt
1 lego Ipod speaker

After writing Woot to see if we in fact were shorted an item (with the case being our "bag"), they sent a replacement order with:

1 collapsible picnic basket
1 PS3 controller charger
1 gaming mouse
1 battery pack for Motorola/Blackberry
And, 1 Kalorik blender

We weren't expecting anything & got a whole lot more than that. Woot, we loved you before, & we love you even more now. Thanks!!!

sirlouie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sirlouie

Got here again during the Woot-off that started April 27th. Was hoping the link was re-activated. Guess I'm not as smart as I hoped.

-SL

gent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gent

I'm not so clever either.

adamsfam5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamsfam5

Nor I... doesn't speak to me that they have the link but no actual Bowl of Cereal

Bag of Coal Bag of Coal.. where for art thou Bag of Coal!

kevielumps

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kevielumps

Ours included:

1x Woot-Off USB Police Lights
1x Mini Slinky
2x Mini Tripods
2x Baby Blankets (Woot knew we were expecting??! Thanks!)

We're all children of one big universe, so you don't have to be a chump. -Ben Folds

andrewkl

Got my replacement Bowl of Cereal's.. I contacted woot because there was plenty of crap, but no bags.. The replacements were without bags as well.. More red & blue woot lights, slinkys, tripods and fleece blankets

mbazzoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbazzoni

Wow, seems like everyone got much more than I did.

My Bowl of Cereal contained:

1 Disney High School clock
1 Adventurer Girls Handbook????
1 Slinky Jr.

Too bad. It was the worst Bowl of Cereal ever. I expected more. I took it to work and about five guys said their not going to try for the Bowl of Cereal in the future. Too bad, it is still a cool concept.

Of course I got my last Bowl of Cereal in 2006, so maybe they have less crap now.

Michael B.
First Woot: 8/23/2005-Melitta Espresso Machine