kayboss

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kayboss

Well shucky ducks...we were on that page MANY times...and failed to click on the adult contemporary link....darnit....oh well!

Hope you all get a bunch cr@p!!!!

@CrystalFeathers

sananth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sananth

sold out! but at least We got there ... well ... after 1 hour

Ghaleon256

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Ghaleon256
chrisfranz wrote:This is the last straw. Wootalyzer must be stopped.

We agree, about a year ago We bought someone's BS that it was just to "decrease the load on woot's servers", but unfortunately We dont think anything can be done about it.

adyb1975

quality posts: 1 Private Messages adyb1975
hff2k5 wrote:We was surprised it took me almost 40 minutes to figure out the secret and We still got the c ra p!!!!!!

Took me about 40 minutes to figure it out... Got it. But the 40 minutes seemed like 5 to me. Then the 20 min processing seemed like 2 hrs.

Need my ΒΟC fix.

CaptainWes

quality posts: 102 Private Messages CaptainWes
sananth wrote:sold out! but at least We got there ... well ... after 1 hour

It's a meaningless victory.

capinch51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capinch51

okay, what is all this talk of aquariums? Am We missing something here??? Please advise!

12milluz

quality posts: 15 Private Messages 12milluz

anyone notice the tag that usually says one day one deal (TM) says one day multiple choice but with a SM instead of TM? what does SM stand for?

SnapesAndChains

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnapesAndChains

so what's this We hear about a shirt coupon? how do We get it?

txvoodoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages txvoodoo

Ahh don't think y'all appreciate the Woot skill on this one - am pretty sure the links pages were randomized somehow, as well as resulting pages. It seems that no 2 paths were the same - Ahh've gone through a couple of times now!

We're not worthy! *bows*

mikeybabs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeybabs

WOOOOOOOOOOOO SCORED A B-A-G O-F C-R-A-P!!!!!!!!!! (: (:

laket06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laket06

HELLZ YEAAAAH!
30 minutes after thinking We missed it after two attempts, We find the confirmation message in my inbox! Bad day turned good! To reward myself, We'm going to go to sleep. Helped my drunk friend, mikeybabs, get TWO orders in after We did mine... just saying in case woot hand-picks the big winners... Love you, woot!

diablos991

quality posts: 5 Private Messages diablos991

Damn!!! Missed it

rileyper

quality posts: 67 Private Messages rileyper

yay We got a epic adventure thanks gatzby and happy birthday

KyserSoze

quality posts: 18 Private Messages KyserSoze

Hey all you fools...It's Apri1, not November!

dkthomas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dkthomas

Got a epic adventure!!!!! Thanks Wootalyzer!

rafcon

quality posts: 18 Private Messages rafcon

Good one woot. We should have known there would be a epic adventure, but We was happy with the koalas. Is that wrong? ;) We would have liked a Book of adventure, but, as a true woot fan, added to my woot koala collection instead.

This was fun though. kudos to you and your team. It looks like you may have groped a way to avoid those bots from winning all the epic adventure's.

I got a fever... and the only prescription... is more woot!
  • Woots
  • More Woots
  • Even More Woots
  • And Counting...

dtherio

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dtherio
12milluz wrote:anyone notice the tag that usually says one day one deal (TM) says one day multiple choice but with a SM instead of TM? what does SM stand for?

Service Mark

photography is fun. My personal photography site.

vbrookie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vbrookie

Darn...
Missed...

It was first woot adventure for me so We really didn't know what was going on and expect. We thought epic adventure would eventurally pop up. But it never did. Next time We'll read more carefully.

We curse you Woot for linking J A Z Z to the epic adventure and make me lose sleep. It's past 2:30 here. :p

michaelpc86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages michaelpc86
Ghaleon256 wrote:We agree, about a year ago We bought someone's BS that it was just to "decrease the load on woot's servers", but unfortunately We dont think anything can be done about it.

Why can't Woot ban the IP address(es) of Wootalyzer's servers?

The Woot Moderators think they're funny.

12milluz

dtherio wrote:Service Mark

what does that mean?

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Well, this was a fair deal... Until having to click on J A Z Z !!!

We followed the directions and came to last 3 time. But how did anyone know click on the j a z z link?????????

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages digitaljanitor
12milluz wrote:anyone notice the tag that usually says one day one deal (TM) says one day multiple choice but with a SM instead of TM? what does SM stand for?

SM is generally Service Mark, whereas TM is Trade Mark

There is NEVER a right time to do the wrong thing, nor is there ever a wrong time to do the RIGHT thing!!

paperman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paperman

We truly have a love hate relationship with WOOT! We love what they do and We hate that most of the time We'm too slow to get it.

dukerayburn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dukerayburn
SnapesAndChains wrote:so what's this We hear about a shirt coupon? how do We get it?

Buy the Woot Off lites when you find them. The coupon code is FOOLMEONCE. It's a $10 Shirt.Woot coupon that you get for ordering the lites for $9.99, shipped. Great deal. The coupon will be activated on your purchasing account up to 24 hours after your purchase.

Filternewbies, Aquariums are Woot.Off Lites.

EmmEff

quality posts: 3 Private Messages EmmEff
Patricck wrote:You will actually get a shirt with a fuzzy question mark on it...

Is it wrong that, that We secretly hope for that?
We mean, one can only have sooo many Yay Taco shirts.

shawnwaugh

quality posts: 4 Private Messages shawnwaugh

Any way to combine different orders into one cart to save on shipping?

capinch51

aquariums? anybody? help? explain?

Spyral

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Spyral

42 minutes to sell out... not bad..

RazorConcepts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RazorConcepts
binners wrote:Well, this was a fair deal... Until having to click on J A Z Z !!!

We followed the directions and came to last 3 time. But how did anyone know click on the j a z z link?????????

We kept on getting stuck at 27 so We typed 28 out of frustration and it worked!

Also quite a few people got in through s l We c k d e a l s , someone posted a direct link

ep9683

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ep9683
michaelpc86 wrote:What can't Woot band the IP address(es) of Wootalyzer's servers?

It probably works as efficient free advertising for non woot off items. The craps are just an ancillary item for woot, not how they make a profit.

12milluz

shawnwaugh wrote:Any way to combine different orders into one cart to save on shipping?

no

Anorion

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Anorion
shawnwaugh wrote:Any way to combine different orders into one cart to save on shipping?

Nope.

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

sunitpandya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunitpandya

IDK

jcharlson34

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jcharlson34

Wait, so is the Woot! Adventure actually be happening every day now? Because that would be frickin awesome. We'd waste waaay too much time on woot between deals and this site, definitely not good for the wallet.

capinch51

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh got it....We understand now...HEE HEE

cjupiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cjupiter

Happy Birthday Gatzby!
It would be completely awesome to be a bona fide Apri1 Fool. We envy you.

I even buy the Cr@p that ISN'T random.

12milluz

jcharlson34 wrote:Wait, so is the Woot! Adventure actually be happening every day now? Because that would be frickin awesome. We'd waste waaay too much time on woot between deals and this site, definitely not good for the wallet.

We be thinking that is the November fools joke my friend...look at the "what is woot?" they changed some of it... remember what today is!

Anorion

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Anorion
Spyral wrote:42 minutes to sell out... not bad..

Where did you get that?

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

kenzilla512

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenzilla512

We got flying koalas

dtherio

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dtherio

Nope.

photography is fun. My personal photography site.