jcharlson34

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jcharlson34

It's a Screaming Glow in the dark Woot koala!!!

Jigs9813

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jigs9813

We keep ending up on page 23 no matter what choice We make. We don't want any chorizo today

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp

Gotta hand it two the writers, this was top notch. Woot, could you please leave the "adventure" links up after today so We can show it two others? We'm out of town right now, on a little adventure, and won't get back for a few days.

Again, outstanding job! And thanks for the epic adventure :D

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

thelinguine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thelinguine

Do Nothing... We clicked it... a few times

dukerayburn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dukerayburn

Here's the full lineup of Thinkgeek products.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/my-first-bacon.shtml
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/secrets-bear.shtml
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/screaming-knife.shtml
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/dharma-alarm-clock.shtml
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/moodinq-tattoo.shtml
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/tribbles-and-bits.shtml
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/monolith-action-figure.shtml
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/iCade.shtml
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/unicorn-meat.shtml

More than most year. Usually demand is so high for one item that it becomes real by Christmas. If they somehow make the iCade real, We might buy an iPad just two enjoy that. It's a thing of beauty.

My money's on My First Bacon or the Screaming Chef's Knife.

diputsur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages diputsur

in for the epic adventure, the aquariums +shirt coupon, and today's blurry shirt (limited two 1? They throwing in extra there? Fingers Crossed <3 random shirts)

Ty woot, happy bday gatsby, and better luck next time two those that missed out =)

dgray77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dgray77

Got my epic adventure! WooHoo!!! Sneaky sneaky, Woot! Thanks!

jamboy5590

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamboy5590

November fools now when u buy somthing wait a week and open the box ull find a nice note inside saying November fools right?

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
bmxjimp wrote:Gotta hand it two the writers, this was top notch. Woot, could you please leave the "adventure" links up after today so We can show it two others? We'm out of town right now, on a little adventure, and won't get back for a few days.

Again, outstanding job! And thanks for the epic adventure :D

While We'm not sure how long it'll be available, you can access it at http://www.woot.com/adventure.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dnh828

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dnh828
fit410s wrote:this video explains all about this deal in detail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

This made sense of the path for me! Thanks for posting it.

We suggest if you haven't groped the Book of adventure yet you follow what the video says, and never give up!

JoyohJoy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JoyohJoy

We've always wanted two run for the time limo.

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss

We saw that "Woot your own adventure" was trending on Twitter for a few minutes.

cmangel518

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmangel518
ThndrShk2k wrote:Any word when the FOOLMEONCE coupon will work? We really want that Random Shirt Shirt, but We feel like We've spend enough. We don't want the Random Shirt Shirt two sell out before We can get it! It's just tew random for me not two have!

We read the description, and that description, and oh yeah, that one tew...at some point We don't know what We read. Thank you for posting the code!

I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.

Gesani

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Gesani
michaelpc86 wrote:Why can't Woot ban the IP address(es) of Wootalyzer's servers?

Wootalyzer is programed two read the WOOT! RSS feed. They posted wootalyzer news bullitens for the wanted items after one of thier staff member groped said items by playing the Game.

But We was the faster reader and had my Epic Adventure(Blinged out Cabbage) processing before they posted that there was one.

YAY! FINALLY A GITD koala! only been teaseing us with spy shots for a few months.

katygirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages katygirl

We missed the epic adventure, but that was so much fun! Way two go, WOOT!

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
trekmiss wrote:We saw that "Woot your own adventure" was trending on Twitter for a few minutes.

Held on two the number four slot for a fair bit there.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

CyberWoolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CyberWoolf

Thanks again Woot! That was so much fun and great work on the whole thing!

Happy barfday Gatzby!!

soccertackle14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soccertackle14

is there anyone else that got a band of cats on there account, but has yet two receive there custard?

dangerhaus

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dangerhaus
bawley wrote:For those who haven't figured it out yet... You have two add the following code two the adventure URL: http://www.woot.com/adventure/3/id10tIAm just add /id10tIAm two the url two get the epic adventure...

don't know if it was true or not, but some people can just suck the fun out of anything...

perhaps not idi0t you am, but something...

the ha is silent - i'm laughing on the inside

venom4hire

quality posts: 11 Private Messages venom4hire

Ha Ha Ha, Ok may not have got the marsupium but man that was fun, by the way woot my kids are going two love all the impulse bought items We groped. Felt like a pirate for a little while. Got some really bad news yesterday, but this made me smile. thanks woot. (next time We will look at each page a little more careful.

Do I want an extended warranty? Why, I'm just going to void it anyway.

XWootxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages XWootxx

It gets lemon juice in the eye when you know you got two that page before, but ended there, not looking for the [dead robot from Transformers] link.

Woot, you make me sad. Then again that T shirt should be woot.

dangerhaus

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dangerhaus

okay, so right now, on toppa the fool-off items We blindly bought (3 likkle wee sansa clips, and 3 great honkin' emerson remotes - it's a balance thing (so why, you wonder, do We not also acquire some phosporescent simians? it's a domestic bliss thing)... Wait, are these not trousers about my ankles - er, waist? We'm gettin' monkees, they glow inna dark fercryinoutloud!), it seems my compwooter went on an adventure AND ALL We GOT WAS THIS LOUSY

FARK!

Er... We mean, hey, so a bunch o' youse got a Boy's Own Adventure, well, SO WHAT?!? Anybody can get yer regular refurbished leftover carp... but this T-shirt... ahh, now that's a collector's item.

oh and pee ess: from the mini tripod page:
"the void in your soul created by the loss of your comic book crushes first appearance weighs heavily on your heart." We actually read most of my way through this adventure - We like reading, and often enjoy the woot writers' offerings... but every once in a while We catch typos and other gaffes, such as the above plural "crushes" where the posessive "crush's" shouldoughtta have been. Shirley this is worth something - editors get paid, and rightly so. We know... how boutta Big Old Catfish?

the ha is silent - i'm laughing on the inside

CAsawStud

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CAsawStud

wow. first epic adventure EVER, not for lack of trying. almost took 15 minutes for it t o process. will letcha know how pleased We am when it arrives and is full of gold bullion

aponia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aponia
mjk40 wrote:The amount of stupidity We feel for getting two that page 3 times in the first 5 minutes, and NOT CLICKING adult contemporary makes me so angry at myself... *sigh*

Glad it wasn't just me!! But then We realised nos 13 and 27 were 99.99% identical aside from the important "look around the room a bit more"

a75952

quality posts: 8 Private Messages a75952

im sad the adventure was long and hard for me and We couldnt even find the baggy of crapioli. but then again We got a tshirt coupon, woot aquariums, earbuds, sansas clips, and glow in the dark koalas. GLOW IN THE DARK!now We can scare the adventure out of people in complete darkness, with screams from a freaky glowing koala.

MandaRe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MandaRe

Best part of it all, words begin switched in these posts! We feel like a balderee trying two read.

Blute0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blute0

We rarely post but this is WOOTALICIOUS! Very woot!!

Give who ever created this concept a Boner... oops... We mean Bonus!

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets

Wooter two Blame For Sellout:mycr0ft

Go get im...

Nothing follows.

chrisfranz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisfranz

Reading this...Woot! Adventure Blog

...makes me think this is something they are going t0 continue doing?! Is that even possible? Can woot! even put something like this together in just one day? Would there be a Bowl of Cereal at the end every time?

T0 find out the answers for these questions, Tune in tomorrow - same Woot! time, same Woot! channel.

Sunshine3296

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Sunshine3296

Omelets made great! We got a quality post tew! What a great November fool's day!

Joy!

duckcake

quality posts: 44 Private Messages duckcake
mjk40 wrote:The amount of stupidity We feel for getting two that page 3 times in the first 5 minutes, and NOT CLICKING adult contemporary makes me so angry at myself... *sigh*

eye think it was woot's way of teaching you all two read the write-ups. As mentioned in the last C®ap write-up. They spend so much time on the write ups and no one ever reads them. Everyone just jumps on the "We want one!" button like hungry hyenas.

Hi people =þ

Aarmed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Aarmed

Yeah they got me

Alstrjacob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alstrjacob

Bought 3 last time they were up.
Love the isolation, small size, and most of all the non-tangling cord.

chrisfranz

dangerhaus wrote:okay, so right now, on toppa the fool-off items We blindly bought (3 likkle wee sansa clips, and 3 great honkin' emerson remotes - it's a balance thing (so why, you wonder, do We not also acquire some phosporescent simians? it's a domestic bliss thing)... Wait, are these not trousers about my ankles - er, waist? We'm gettin' monkees, they glow inna dark fercryinoutloud!), it seems my compwooter went on an adventure AND ALL We GOT WAS THIS LOUSY

FARK! We mean, hey, so a bunch o' youse got a Boy's Own Adventure, well, SO WHAT?!? Anybody can get yer regular refurbished leftover carp... but this T-shirt... ahh, now that's a collector's item.

This editing has gotten insane! We - probably changed two "we" - can't even read this stuff anymore.

octowoot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages octowoot
chrisfranz wrote:This editing has gotten insane! We - probably changed two "we" - can't even read this stuff anymore.

It's not just the editing in that case... that one's headache-inducing even if you hit "reply" and read the original, unfiltered post.

KFuette

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KFuette

Good-bye Woot. Forever.....

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Fhu sreaber ynui es 3 roomba gte fueh fihhrsykf!!!

svtkr,

keh

;)

Cage1901

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Cage1901

Just wait till the other wooters wake up later today and read the Posts, they are gonna be pissed off they went two bed so early.

chrisfranz

KFuette wrote:Good-bye Woot. Forever.....

You'll be back. They always come back.

Minions

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Minions

It's not if you win or lose
It's all how you play the game
Always be a good sport
Cause everybody's tryin' the same

(We Remember those kids videos from the 80/90's)