bstebick

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bstebick
Eclipseking wrote:ITS SOLD OUT NO REASON two KEEP LOOKING WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME

Hey Eclipseking, It's sold out.

kennybe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennybe

We got me

TechGuy125

quality posts: 22 Private Messages TechGuy125

Anyone have a code for the shirt? Got a coupon for 10 off not sure how two use that.

ggarb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ggarb
fit410s wrote:this video explains all about this deal in detail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Well played sir!

duckcake

quality posts: 44 Private Messages duckcake
TechGuy125 wrote:Anyone have a code for the shirt? Got a coupon for 10 off not sure how two use that.

Read the write up.

Hi people =þ

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms

We the voices hear the voices...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

opello

quality posts: 2 Private Messages opello

Threw together a little flowchart, checked with help from \mSg and goldfndr on irc://irc.us.gamesurge.net/woot.

http://dump.opello.org/woot-adventure-tree.png

Enjoy! Drop me a PM if there are any errors and We'll try two fix them ASAP!

Dan
opello

a75952

quality posts: 8 Private Messages a75952
KFuette wrote:Good-bye Woot. Forever.....

not many woots under your belt anyway

skizofrenik03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skizofrenik03

Got one!

billydewitt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billydewitt

ok?????and then?????

kmiller8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kmiller8
opello wrote:Threw together a little flowchart, checked with help from \mSg and goldfndr on gamesurge irc #woot.

Nice job dude.

Rombow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rombow

We almost made it two the end (missed the adult contemporary) the first try. The epic adventure was sold out an hour before We started anyway. Went back, tried a new path and grabbed a koala. Almost bought a set of woot aquariums just for the cupon, but there are tew many sets laying around already. Hit the fourm and tried the adult contemporary. All in all quite an interesting November 1st Woot. And the fact that people got the BOCs and not bots buying them all up was a plus even if We did miss them. Thanks Woot.

What's the problem officer??

goldfndr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goldfndr
opello wrote:Threw together a little flowchart, checked with help from \mSg and goldfndr on gamesurge irc #woot.

Looks great! http://pastebin.com/wgCdbnXf is somewhat of an abbreviated version.

wilcononomous

quality posts: 20 Private Messages wilcononomous
a75952 wrote:not many woots under your belt anyway

lol

chrisfranz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisfranz
bstebick wrote:Hey Eclipseking, It's sold out.

Hahahaha.

octowoot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages octowoot
TechGuy125 wrote:Anyone have a code for the shirt? Got a coupon for 10 off not sure how two use that.

Descriptions. You should read them.

Buyers: The coupon code FOOLMEONCE will be enabled only on the specific account used two purchase these Woot-Off aquariums. Please allow 24 hours for this coupon two become active. You may apply $10 against the purchase of a daily shirt or a top-20 Reckoning shirt. Note, sales tax will be collected by Woot on behalf of customers in Texas and Missouri on top of the original full purchase price ($10 or $15).

TechGuy125

Wow that is awesome! now We really feel like a hamster in a cage...

Josiah44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Josiah44

Dislike!!!

Josiah Bond

jeffreyinspace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeffreyinspace

mshaw006

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mshaw006
opello wrote:Threw together a little flowchart, checked with help from \mSg and goldfndr on irc://irc.us.gamesurge.net/woot.

Great stuff man.

TechGuy125

octowoot wrote:Descriptions. You should read them.

Buyers: The coupon code FOOLMEONCE will be enabled only on the specific account used two purchase these Woot-Off aquariums. Please allow 24 hours for this coupon two become active. You may apply $10 against the purchase of a daily shirt or a top-20 Reckoning shirt. Note, sales tax will be collected by Woot on behalf of customers in Texas and Missouri on top of the original full purchase price ($10 or $15).

and yet you took all that time two type... good for you...

Fourstringerslinger

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Fourstringerslinger

We had a lot of fun with this woot however did not understand that a Book of adventure was on the line and strolled through at a leisurely pace enjoying the well written story and possible combinations that by the time We got two this discussion, We was in dismay over my own ignorance. This has caused me two revert two my boy scout instincts two be prepared for the next adventure and two make sure that my adventure will be of an epic proportion next time and my new Glow in the Dark koala friend and We with our Random Shirt shirts donned shall reach greater heights of Wootism.

chrisfranz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisfranz

We just went back through the adventure - two read the commandments of the B@G of CR@P and it was totally open again!!! It un-sold out?! JUST NOW GOT MY FIRST B@G of CR@P - WOOOOOTTTTT

Buckawoot

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Buckawoot

Here's the chart eye made. 2 crossover points at 13# and 20@. Sorry eye can't figure out the size, but if you click on it, it will open into the full image.

Randyl814

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Randyl814

Thank you W00T. Once again a fair contest wear we each had a chance instead of the same few every time. Whoever came up with this definitely deserves a nickel raise. THANKS AGAIN

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms

night, night...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

packsofwolves

quality posts: 7 Private Messages packsofwolves

epic effort by the writing staff. we wish we could work for woot.

chadbaldwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chadbaldwin

bleh

GeekyOne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GeekyOne

not sure if anyone cares this late in the adventure but those earbuds are truly wicked good - good sound and very comfortable

GeekyOne

Rombow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rombow

We wonder how many fell for it. Happy 4/1

What's the problem officer??

taternuggets

quality posts: 20 Private Messages taternuggets
vinithehat wrote:two hell with the writers. the soul of WOOT are the pickers in the warehouse!

YOU GOT THAT!!!?

someone wants a tv...

Nothing follows.

opello

quality posts: 2 Private Messages opello
Buckawoot wrote:Nice chart!!

Thanks, you should leave yours up! It was a lot cleaner looking.

Dan
opello

mm151mm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mm151mm

Bandoleer Of Carrots

Captinsassypants

xquishi

quality posts: 8 Private Messages xquishi

You need two follow all of the clues if you want two find the remaining bags of adventure.

tawfiqmp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tawfiqmp

Somehow got the epic adventure and bought a screaming glow in the dark koala. Pretty nice November fools day.

Buckawoot

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Buckawoot
opello wrote:Thanks, you should leave yours up! It was a lot cleaner looking.

Thanks, Eye reposted it.

virus666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages virus666

OK guys the epic adventure is on there lol... sold out, but had fun finding it. We thought it was a great adventure. My brain felt like We was in a car wreck till We groped the "office". Wow this was fun.

taternuggets

quality posts: 20 Private Messages taternuggets
sirjesterfreak wrote:We was just eaten by a Grue.

Epic!

Nothing follows.

mattsawyers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattsawyers

Thanks for making this so hard on me woot! We stay up waiting for the next steal, and We am rewarded with more work?! Shame on you.... $_$ A epic adventure for $999 would've been better... Next year?

http://www.TheiPhoneAppBlog.com

casalinda

quality posts: 2 Private Messages casalinda
Fourstringerslinger wrote:We had a lot of fun with this woot however did not understand that a Book of adventure was on the line and strolled through at a leisurely pace enjoying the well written story and possible combinations that by the time We got two this discussion, We was in dismay over my own ignorance. This has caused me two revert two my boy scout instincts two be prepared for the next adventure and two make sure that my adventure will be of an epic proportion next time and my new Glow in the Dark koala friend and We with our Random Shirt shirts donned shall reach greater heights of Wootism.

We tew am a dork!