commonpin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages commonpin

oh well We'll try it

pezlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pezlin

Well after wasting ~30 min instead of actually getting ready for work, We think We've mapped out the various paths... you all can chant now, "NERD! NERD! NERD!"

Recent Woots:
7/7/08 - Navigon GPS
6/20/08 - Mighty Kite Mini-Kite
3/29/08 - SlingBox Classic
11/12/07 & 10/7/07 - 30gb Zune

croweburger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages croweburger

1 feel like 1 am stuck in a "Pick your Path" book hunting for the Dandee Diamond.

Oh, two be in fifth grade again...

RadicalPrefect

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RadicalPrefect
somethingwitty wrote:This is junk! This guy didn't get one and This guy knows it's because of the BOTS!!!

Woot, do something about the bots or you lose me as a customer.

Also, all the reamers using bots, Get a life!! Some of us are loyal customers and check woot every day a 6am and we deserve some carp tew.

Or

Thanks for the fun woot. This guy is looking forward two a box of stuff This guy don't really need.

...bots? Woot has been doing all it can lately two make the BOCs bot-proof. And given how long it took them two sell out, they did a pretty good job, We think.

Yes, it was still shortly after 1 AM (my time), but 20 minutes is a far cry from the 2 minutes it used two be. They're never going two be available for 6 hours. That's just a fact you're going two have two deal with.

starfox20006

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starfox20006

We'm undecided about this game.

narsil487

quality posts: 1 Private Messages narsil487
somethingwitty wrote:This is junk! This guy didn't get one and This guy knows it's because of the BOTS!!!

Woot, do something about the bots or you lose me as a customer.

Also, all the reamers using bots, Get a life!! Some of us are loyal customers and check woot every day a 6am and we deserve some carp tew.

Or

Thanks for the fun woot. This guy is looking forward two a box of stuff This guy don't really need.

Well, actually, We won a Book of adventure today, and We certainly haven't used any bots. This is my second in five craps. We just knew it was November fools and got on at 1AM (We live in Eastern Time) and spent the time looking. You just have two be lucky, and actually, it took at least half an hour two sell out, so no bots on this one. We wasn't assured that We had one until an hour after it started. You just gotta be lucky.

starfox20006

crazacool wrote:We can't wait two see wear this leads!

Yeah We think this is lamee.

bjmarchini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjmarchini

Anyone know what this means?

1 $10.00 Shirt.Woot Coupon

it comes with the aquariums. so does that mean We get a free $10 shirt or a coupon for $10 off a shirt?

cokefamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cokefamily
narsil487 wrote:Well, actually, We won a Book of adventure today, and We certainly haven't used any bots. This is my second in five craps. We just knew it was November fools and got on at 1AM (We live in Eastern Time) and spent the time looking. You just have two be lucky, and actually, it took at least half an hour two sell out, so no bots on this one. We wasn't assured that We had one until an hour after it started. You just gotta be lucky.

can you still see the page wear it was at? We have searched all over and cant find it or can you point me in the direction wear it was

Jonathan Coke

starfox20006

Do We have two keep posting two get through the game?

wookieonendor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wookieonendor

Whee -- love this!

bayportbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bayportbob

nicely done woot.

wooting since 07.17.07

killians

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killians

bags of craps

normaneo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages normaneo

Adventure? fakon! Just show me all of the products or one. We'm not up for games in purchasing.

griffinsmorris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages griffinsmorris

Okay, so We get it. We missed out. But still, can someone just guide me through it. We've got the flu and am just not finding the path- We assume due two the headache and nausea. We realize it's pointless, yet We am still very curious.

normaneo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages normaneo

We check woot daily and have purchased numerous times. If this is wear you're headed? See Ya!!

blueangel1180

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blueangel1180

oh my goodness - We hope this is an November Fool's Day joke. It's fun as a one-off, but it's going two get really old really fast if this happens every day.

RadicalPrefect

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RadicalPrefect
bjmarchini wrote:Anyone know what this means?

it comes with the aquariums. so does that mean We get a free $10 shirt or a coupon for $10 off a shirt?

24 hours or so after the purchase, a coupon code which is in the product description will be enabled on your account.

skywing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skywing

lol this is funny

UncleFroG

quality posts: 3 Private Messages UncleFroG
bjmarchini wrote:Anyone know what this means?

Yep, that's exactly what it means...

12 Bags of Crap and counting!

abrantie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abrantie

how wicked are those wicked little earbugs and We had two stay up all nite long. -abrantie

couchsb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages couchsb

Y'all are awesome. Thanks for the adventure. We haven't had that much fun repeatedly dying in a long time.

amykinde

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amykinde

One BOCs BOCs, two wittle bocs bocs , three little bocs bocs coming tew my house. Yeah!

wolv90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolv90

BAHHH

grumb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages grumb

OK stayed up unitl one Eastern, Went through the adventure numerous times finally figured it out about 1:35 and it was SOLD OUT, Woot--Really?? Boy was that frustrating and all that adult contemporary....

Neotacha

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Neotacha

Really enjoyed this. Spent tew long two nab the GitD koalas, but was well worth it.

Now We can two teach my freshmen and be happy, knowing koalas are coming!

dacur

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dacur

got three glowing koalas, some more aquariums (w/ the coupon), and the ? shirt...not bad! got the last epic adventure, but couldn't find this one! my wife was like, what are you doing up at 2:30am wooting?!?

2 Barrels of Crud roomba, 15 screaming monkeys, 10 woot-off lights, ? shirt!, 3 mini paper shredders, 2 garage lasers, other random crap.

blueangel1180

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blueangel1180

Are the comments being edited tew? We think so

randynovak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages randynovak

Finally groped the epic adventure... only two be sold out.

We'm a sad wooter.

thatdecade

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatdecade

oh noes! We'M POSTING here for some reason

CREIGHTONatNY

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CREIGHTONatNY

We'm going two be a buzz-kill
But for those frustrated two no end
Here's the code

B A A B A A B B A

Then click the link J A Z Z in the FEATURES

SOLD OUT

sethboyardee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sethboyardee

Is there REALLY a Woot koala at the end of the trail?

Dang it!!! wear is it?!?!

Omelets made great it changes!!

crashspeeder

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crashspeeder

This adventure was AWESOME! We just need two actually go through and read all the other descriptions now. groped the bandolier but it was sold out. Nicely done, woot.

woot-checker: http://woot.dswebhost.net - New item sound, picture, AJAX, mobile compatible
or check out the Text-only version - same features, no picture
or maybe you want a software app (DSWoot 1.0) to keep track of the woot-off.
List of woot!-off checkers

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver
dacur wrote:got three glowing koalas, some more aquariums (w/ the coupon), and the ? shirt...not bad! got the last epic adventure, but couldn't find this one! my wife was like, what are you doing up at 2:30am wooting?!?

Man, We hate this, We have bought 3 koalas, 3 aquariums, 1 hdtv tuner card, and something else that We can't remember what it is anymore. :\

scyld

quality posts: 7 Private Messages scyld

We got the code, 9 minutes tew late ;_;

sethboyardee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sethboyardee

gimme gimme gimme a koala

wolv90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolv90

We have tried everything, nothing seems two lead two ag f rap?

merlinberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merlinberg

Bought these the last time and they are very plastic. They work fine, but don't feel substantial, but then again for this price, it is probably okay, just don't feel like you are getting a big deal.

Wadekind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wadekind

BEST WOOT EVAAAAAAAAAAR!

?

jimmyd103

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jimmyd103

These make my ears itch