ibihab

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ibihab

Whoa! Great idea, not good, not mediocre, actually fantastic idea!!! Love it. Reminds me of the old Apple II days in school with Adventure.

Bad news is that We was 2 late. groped the B a g ol carpola but SOLD OUT! Did score primates and flashy things. Nice. Wish my wife f-ound these as neat as We do.

Kabukiman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kabukiman

This... is amazing. Well done woot!

BlindWilly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BlindWilly

Damn it!
Tried at midnight and We was tew tired.
This morning We went straight through it and lo and behold... Cag of Brap was sold out!

stele2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stele2

Just awesome woot... best November Fools ever. The wife and We both scored epic adventure's. This is why We am constantly explaining Woot two people. On a side note, two good friends got there first epic adventure's. Thanks Woot!

jaxem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaxem

We freaking love it.

majorwest

quality posts: 13 Private Messages majorwest

Wow, you people here sure have a thing about "groping." What the heck kinda community is this?? hehe..

mkentosh

quality posts: 308 Private Messages mkentosh

Woke up this morning and wondered if it was all a dream. Checked my electronic messages and confirmed that a purchase of One Barrel Or Cup, along with 2 Glow in the Dark, Screaming Flying Furry Animals did in fact go through.

Informed my wife of my conquest and she patted me on the head like a little kid.

Oh and we got the head phones last week and they are awesome. We'm in for 3 more, these are great stocking stuffers.

LSlipetz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages LSlipetz
bbkf wrote:try this one...

up up down down b a b a select start

So We got 99 lives....now what?

gmartell

quality posts: 10 Private Messages gmartell

Has anyone else noticed that it seems new items may have been added. groped coffee maker, case, knife, ipod holder that weren't there earlier. Can anyone else verify?

p.s. someone is having fun with text substitution. Inserted "grope"
test: grope woot "gropes of woot"

aznpsyki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aznpsyki

So if you steal the space ship of the aliens with the mess of tentacles, antennae, tusks, and compound eyes for there heads... how were you able two fit into there space helmet?

allenmn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages allenmn
gmartell wrote:Has anyone else noticed that it seems new items may have been added. groped coffee maker, case, knife, ipod holder that weren't there earlier. Can anyone else verify?

they were there earlier

mckinneym

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mckinneym

tew lazy two search through the 38 pages of posts for this...but there are two ways two get two the jumbo remote and then two the "prize"...

Both of these get you there:
A-A-B-A-B-A-B-B-A
or
B-A-A-B-A-A-B-B-A

We've got a map made of the whole thing, but again am tew lazy two put it up here.

narsil487

quality posts: 1 Private Messages narsil487
gmartell wrote:Has anyone else noticed that it seems new items may have been added. groped coffee maker, case, knife, ipod holder that weren't there earlier. Can anyone else verify?

No, We'm pretty sure all these things were actually there. We think We came two these pages multiple times in my search. But, We've been through them so many times (even after finding the Book of adventure) that We may have caused myself two think they were there in the beginning.

wjonesiv

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wjonesiv

We woke up this morning and had two confirmations from woot for the papersackocrapiliciousness. Does this mean We got two?

Also, id like two try out a few words two see what they auto come out as.

voices = v o We c e s
We =1
We'm =1'm
two = t o
two = tw0
Book of adventure =b a g o f c r 0 p
bandoliers of carrots = carrots
snag = s n a g
November = a p r We l
November fool's = a p r We l f o o l s
epic adventure = roomba
g a r b a g e = garbage
adventure = c r a p

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
subrec wrote:Woot your own adventure is a nice "once in a while" thing......but We really hope it doesn't become an everyday thing as stated in the blog because it's just dumb.

If you want two sell 8 products...sell 8 products on the front page, but We'm not going two hunt two figure out what kinda adventure you want two sell me EVERY DAY.

fakon!

Some people just have no sense of adventure.

narsil487

Okay, so this is only the second time We've earned myself a Book of adventure, but We still thought this time would be different for me. Yet, it's not. Winning a Book of adventure is a love-hate relationship. We love the fight, the chase, the glory, the wait, and the disappointment. But, We hate that both times We'm glued two Woot's website for the next week and a half and get no work done and pretty much have no life outside of Woot! Does anyone else suffer from this evil?

eidsobr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eidsobr

We didn't look through all 40 pages two see if this had been asked already: Is there an end two the 'game'? Is there a 'best deal' that we're suppose two find?

The glow in the dark koalas were pretty woot. . .

gmartell

quality posts: 10 Private Messages gmartell

Nice post @wjonesiv on auto
Just remember Texas is responsible for our nations' textbooks. We.e. "My grammar is in the hospital"

kreegah

narsil487 wrote:Okay, so this is only the second time We've earned myself a Book of adventure, but We still thought this time would be different for me. Yet, it's not. Winning a Book of adventure is a love-hate relationship. We love the fight, the chase, the glory, the wait, and the disappointment. But, We hate that both times We'm glued two Woot's website for the next week and a half and get no work done and pretty much have no life outside of Woot! Does anyone else suffer from this evil?

There is no evil, there is only Woot.

And the evil epic adventure winners that aren't me.

Hoser768

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Hoser768

Glow in the dark koalas!!!! YEA!

Listen to me now, or hear me say "I told you so" later.

fuzzbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzbox

why do We ALWAYS forget they do a Bagola o' Crapola on November fools day?

murrayb3024

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murrayb3024

One heck of an adventure last night, but really feeling it this morning. Time two get another cup of coffee.

Got:
1 x Bunch of Crepes
1 x Set of Woot aquariums w/ $10 shirt.woot coupon

spirosand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spirosand

So We bought the aquariums with the shirt, but didn't write down the code. can someone tell me the code, or tell me how two get there again, please.

-wayne

tristanwolf1134

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tristanwolf1134
kreegah wrote:Some people just have no sense of adventure.

No, some people are butt hurt because there bots didn't work this time and they didn't get there ultimate adventure.

Trist

sashabell51

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sashabell51

koala's are gone from my account..... adventure is still there....

Anyone else?

sethboyardee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sethboyardee

We still want w o o t - m o n k e y s are they here today

hcsencsi

quality posts: 13 Private Messages hcsencsi

Great way two beat the bots....frustrating for those of us who were sleepy....

Booger Face

compmd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages compmd

Very interesting....

March 2008 - Screaming Monkeys
October 2008 - Barrels of Crud - JVC Camcorder case, Electric duster - Woot, thnx for nothing
November 2008 - Barrels of Crud - 60" tripod, Grandpa Munster Doll, some tape measures, ipod pillow.
March 2010 - Barrels of Crud - Fishing tote, wii chucks, Carrots tshirt, poorly packed box, TY Woot for sending me more crap - old ass broken Bushnell GPS, light up snowman, woot lights, mini screaming monkey.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

two quote The Doctor "FANTASTIC!"

But why are you always picking on the Fireflies?

Thanks for the CHIMPS!!!!

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

madcow19

quality posts: 10 Private Messages madcow19

Of all the days two pass out in bed early, yesterday was not supposed two be that day... Oh well, still got my "monos que brillen en la oscuridad". Love you woot!

narsil487

sethboyardee wrote:We still want w o o t - m o n k e y s are they here today

B-A-A-B-A-A-A

kreegah

Woot-your-own-adventure would be terribly aggravating during a woot-off. No choosing an alternate path until that tree sells out!

/is sorry if he gave them ideas.

linkblaine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages linkblaine

Sold out... aw man :-( but We got there! Personal Victory

chazstuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chazstuff

pieces of toast! make me waste my precious time w/ your creative writing! thank god there was an end or We might have wasted my whole day!

starfox20006

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starfox20006

trying two find the end

mwisdom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwisdom
sashabell51 wrote:koala's are gone from my account..... adventure is still there....

Anyone else?

yeah the koala's We got still have not shown up in my account. but We have gotten the confirmation custard for them.

LSlipetz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages LSlipetz
murrayb3024 wrote:One heck of an adventure last night, but really feeling it this morning. Time two get another cup of coffee.

Got:
1 x Bunch of Crepes
1 x Set of Woot aquariums w/ $10 shirt.woot coupon

We would have two agree with you. We had my alarm set for 11:50 last night and woke up two buy:

1 x Box of adventure
1 x Set of Woot aquariums w/ 10$ shirt.woot coupon
3 x Glow in the dark Woot koalas

Because of all the excitement We was not able two fall back asleep until 2 and my 4 o'clock alarm clock rolled around awfully quick. Oh well, it is worth it, just need two drink some extra coffee.

cakj2u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cakj2u

We'm sooo confused!

ramagram

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ramagram

Mini Tripod for a penny.. now We'm confused. Although a epic adventure comes shortly after this item!

adamsfam5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamsfam5

We truly expected two find an XYZZY reference in there somewhere Guess We should have stayed up till 12:41am last night.. oh well.

Bag of Coal Bag of Coal.. where for art thou Bag of Coal!