digitalpussi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages digitalpussi
taternuggets wrote:never been there and i seriously can't take anymore... i was busting up over here, especially after the 500 click post 0MG!!!
Feel free to run with it over there..

kudos to linksdeity who actually started the rumor i ran with back on page 51 (subject to change)

This ones for you taternuggets ;) I just couldn't help myself.

*This is of course fake so don't get excited^^*

Dolebiscuit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dolebiscuit

The tripod was a good deal.

0.01¢+$5 shipping=$5.01¢...Makes me think of Arby's -_- Now I'm hungry.

azuremourning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azuremourning
cryfordawn wrote:I got two confirmations with the same order number for my monkey but I just noticed that my card was also charged twice so you may all want to check that - my wife looked and her card was also charged twice for her epic adventure (she got two confirmations as well).

I received 2 confirmation emails as well, the charges haven't posted yet, though, so I can't be sure if this happened to me too.

edit: checked the account, and it's pending.

hopefully woot will be generous and decide to give us double craps!

javamatte

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javamatte

Staff

Just to let you know, the epic adventure is staying open for a while...

We hope you enjoyed the show!

Fwirt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Fwirt

Hey woot, why are some adventure items still for sale April 2nd?

EDIT: Woop, didn't see above post.

ecnica

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ecnica
javamatte wrote:Just to let you know, the epic adventure is staying open for a while...

Are there going to be more epic adventure's?

BabyBear

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BabyBear
Dolebiscuit wrote:The tripod was a good deal.

0.01¢+$5 shipping=$5.01¢...

Why not kick in 2¢ more and get 2 more tripod's, cheapskate.

If nothing else you could make Striders from HL2 for your Playmobile/Lego people. :')

jrs1980

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jrs1980
javamatte wrote:Just to let you know, the epic adventure is staying open for a while...

Does that mean I can buy more monkeys?

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

mmarym

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmarym
jrs1980 wrote:Does that mean I can buy more monkeys?

yes, it is.

http://woot.com/WantOne.aspx?id=107383f2-e59d-4cab-bbbd-d3e1238f702a

azielin555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azielin555
azuremourning wrote:I received 2 confirmation emails as well, the charges haven't posted yet, though, so I can't be sure if this happened to me too.

edit: checked the account, and it's pending.

hopefully woot will be generous and decide to give us double craps!

I also got 2 confirmation emails, same order number, and my card is waiting to be charged twice . this needs attention

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
digitalpussi wrote:This ones for you taternuggets ;) I just couldn't help myself.

:D :D :D Woot! Woot! I love it!!!!

mine would have been nicer but I was kinda rushin it there.... lol

Nothing follows.

mystery250

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mystery250

I was charged twice as well for my Adventure hernia.

It made my bank account overdrawn.

taternuggets wrote::D :D :D Woot! Woot! I love it!!!!

mine would have been nicer but I was kinda rushin it there.... lol

carl669

quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669
mystery250 wrote:I was charged twice as well for my Adventure hernia.

It made my bank account overdrawn.

just a thought...but if you only have $8 in your bank account, you probably shouldn't be blowing it on a epic adventure.

but then again, who among us could resist?

--------------------------------------
Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.

Tree63Fan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tree63Fan

I wonder what words get changed, or if that filter has been turned off.

Jazz, Jazz is what I'm talking about. Ride in the limo, do some time travel in the misty realms. Don't forget to hit the red button. I love the Book of hernia!

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah

I'd almost be fine with them charging my beyosee purchase from last Friday twice, if they send me double the beyosee...

I say ALMOST, because I have no doubt I'd get 42 boxes of "My Little Pony" figurines, instead of the 21 I would have gotten.

I'm just happy to have succeeded.

wanpakumono

quality posts: 64 Private Messages wanpakumono
majorwest wrote:Well, for starters...the "item" that leads into the magical kingdom...is also the sponsored deal at sellout.woot.

Not true. It is 8Gb instead of 2Gb. Please read the description before you open your mouth.

stele2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stele2

I regretted not getting a monkey yesterday and have now fixed that problem. Thanks for keeping it open Woot.

Mordiceius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mordiceius
shlomo127 wrote:Between the Woot Off last Friday and the Adventure today, me, my brother, and my mother have a total of 5 BOCs all heading to the same house!

I want to make one grand unboxing video, that has to be some sort of record right?

Yeah, I have 3 heading to my house and 2 heading to my mom's house so between me, her, and my girlfriend we have 5 BOCs.

High five fiver brother!

• 29 woot.com (9 bouncing orange cats)
  • 47 shirt.woot.com

stuboogie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stuboogie

I also got two confirmation emails and a double charge for my adventure hernia.

Waiting to see if the Woot! gods correct this.
I doubt we get double craps.

kelliedn

quality posts: 25 Private Messages kelliedn

Okay, I'm ready for at least the last Friday ones to ship. Also ready for my spices to ship too!

Kellie (obviously)
Random Burgandy Olfactory Center 8/20/10 RandomBOC 3/26/10, 1 AdventureBOC 4/1/10
49 woot , 40 kidswoot, 10 shirtwoot, 4 dealswoot, 3 homewoot

sheetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheetz
Mordiceius wrote:Yeah, I have 3 heading to my house and 2 heading to my mom's house so between me, her, and my girlfriend we have 5 BOCs.

High five fiver brother!

Wow, same exact situation for me, except replace girlfriend with wife. Three to my place (2 for me, 1 for the wife), and two to my parent's (1 each to my mom and sister). Not to mention the 9 monkeys that we ordered (3 each for wife, mom, and me).

Edit: When I say 2 for me, that means last weeks and the Adventure, I would never make multiple accounts and I make my wife get her own (she wasn't happy last week).

Double Edit: I'm on a 4 hernia streak! Only missed one since Santa's. My wife has not been so lucky, this is her first since Santa's.

Triple Edit (geez): I just looked on my history and this is my 1 year anniversary of my first epic adventure! Thanks for all the memories woot!

PengLord

quality posts: 8 Private Messages PengLord

I haven't seen this yet (haven't read every post) so here goes:

Page 1:
Wicked Little Buds Stereo Earbuds - $2.99 - Sold Out

Page 2:
Philips 32" LCD HDTV - $309.99 - Sold Out

Page 3:
Leapfrog Didj Custom Educational Gaming System - $14.99 - Buy

Page 4:
Extendable Mini Tripod - $0.01 - Buy

Page 5:
Apple 8GB iPod Touch 3rd Generation - $149.99 - Buy

Page 6:
Philips Sound Machine with iPod Dock - $15.99 - Sold Out

Page 7:
ATI TV Wonder HDTV Tuner for PC - $14.99 - Buy

Page 8:
WowWee FlyTech Butterfly - $8.99 Buy

Page 9:
Bluetooth Mini-Bridge Stereo Headset with Mirasol Display - $17.99 - Buy

Page 10:
GX Racers Motorized Multi-Launcher Playset with 5 Bonus Cars - $12.99 - Buy

Page 11:
NASCAR Rumblin' Racer Voice Command RC Car - $15.99 - Buy

Page 12:
iHome Black/Silver USB Optical Netbook Mouse - $4.99 - Buy

Page 13:
Sandisk Sansa Clip Black 2GB MP3 Player - $12.99 - Buy

Page 14:
Kalorik Magic Bean 10-Cup Coffee Maker with Built-in Burr Grinder - $99.99 - Buy

Page 15:
Philips 1080p Upconverting DVD Player w/DivX & HDMI - $24.99 - Buy

Page 16:
Philips FM Transmitter for Zune - $4.99 - Buy

Page 17:
Ohmetric 3n1 Workstation Shoulder Case - $34.99 - Buy

Page 18:
KAI Shun 2 Piece Paring and Cook’s Knife Set - $79.99 - Buy

Page 19:
Barbie Party Cruise Ship - $24.99 - Buy

Page 20:
Emerson Silver 5-Device Jumbo Remote - $1.99 - Buy

Page 21:
Philips Docking Cradle for iPod - $4.99 - Buy

Page 22:
Screaming Glow-in-the-Dark Monkey with Woot Cape - $1.99 - Buy

Page 23:
Tyco RC Stunt Psycho - $19.99 - Buy

Page 24:
Sunsei 18 Watt Solar Panel and Controller - $89.99 - Buy

Page 25:
USB Powered Woot-Off Lights with $10 Shirt.Woot Coupon - $4.99 - Buy

Page 26:
Lil Explorers’ Carnival Ball Zone - $29.99 - Buy

Page 27:
Sandisk Sansa Clip Black 2GB MP3 Player - $12.99 - Buy

Page 28:
Adventure Crap - $3.00 - Sold Out

SuperTully

quality posts: 32 Private Messages SuperTully

I received just a single email for my hernia purchase yesterday. For those who got double, is the order number the same for each email?

NJT - Woot!

sheetz

SuperTully wrote:I received just a single email for my hernia purchase yesterday. For those who got double, is the order number the same for each email?

I got two confirmation emails, same order (not tracking, I'm an spoon) number in each. I have yet to have my card charged though.

My monkeys still aren't showing up on my account, but I have the confirmation for them as well

Edit: Since the monkeys weren't showing up in my account, even though I had an order #, I decided to try and buy them again, expecting it to tell me that my account had already made this purchase. That didn't happen and it went through and I got another confirmation email, with a different order # than the first. The second order already shows up under my account though. Maybe they count as a different sale since it's a different day? I emailed woot about it so I don't end up with three more monkeys than I can handle.

JMHSRV

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JMHSRV
azielin555 wrote:I also got 2 confirmation emails, same order number, and my card is waiting to be charged twice . this needs attention

Mine as well.. my brother also..

foto629

quality posts: 1 Private Messages foto629

So now we wait for tracking info. The suspense is building already. This 2 week span drives me crazy. But this is what the 2 dollars is all about.

carl669

stuboogie wrote:I also got two confirmation emails and a double charge for my adventure hernia.

Waiting to see if the Woot! gods correct this.
I doubt we get double craps.

they'll correct it. i wrote and here's the response, courtesy of Tye:
"I'm sorry, we had some issues with billing/ordering this morning. If you have two pending charges on your account, one will disappear within the next couple days. "

kelliedn

sheetz wrote:I got two confirmation emails, same tracking number in each. I have yet to have my card charged though.

My monkeys still aren't showing up on my account, but I have the confirmation for them as well

You got a tracking number already?? Jealous!

Kellie (obviously)
Random Burgandy Olfactory Center 8/20/10 RandomBOC 3/26/10, 1 AdventureBOC 4/1/10

sheetz

kelliedn wrote:You got a tracking number already?? Jealous!

I meant order number, sorry about that. Edited my previous post to reflect my idiocy.

Although, I just checked and the happy hour epic adventure shipped out in just 2 days. Maybe we can be that lucky this time.

Mordiceius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mordiceius
sheetz wrote:I meant order number, sorry about that. Edited my previous post to reflect my idiocy.

Although, I just checked and the happy hour epic adventure shipped out in just 2 days. Maybe we can be that lucky this time.

Well the epic adventure from the woot off still hasn't shipped. They'll probably all ship together sometime next week.

• 29 woot.com (9 bouncing orange cats)
  • 47 shirt.woot.com

mystery250

I had $15 and odd change. When they charged twice, I was around 43 cent overdrawn. However, I walked the two miles to and from the bank this morning, and they said since I put a few bucks in, there probably won't be an overdraft charge for such a small amount.

carl669 wrote:just a thought...but if you only have $8 in your bank account, you probably shouldn't be blowing it on a epic adventure.

but then again, who among us could resist?

mystery250

Yes, it is.

SuperTully wrote:I received just a single email for my hernia purchase yesterday. For those who got double, is the order number the same for each email?

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114

I also got 2 order confirmations but mine have different confirmation numbers. I'd love to keep my 2 B.O.A.

kelliedn

mystery250 wrote:I had $15 and odd change. When they charged twice, I was around 43 cent overdrawn. However, I walked the two miles to and from the bank this morning, and they said since I put a few bucks in, there probably won't be an overdraft charge for such a small amount.

You shouldn't get charged overdraft charges anyway if the second charge never clears, so if they DO charge you overdraft charges, I would fight it as it should never clear and there is no reason for them to do so. KWIM?

Kellie (obviously)

SuperTully

quality posts: 32 Private Messages SuperTully

Interesting, I wonder what happened with the billing system? I assume the random hernia order only appears once in your "My Account" page though, correct?

The story about the double monkey order is also a bit curious, I wonder what happened there?

All I can say is everything looks normal for my orders (hernia & monkeys), so the glitch must have been either random or maybe it happened during the initial surge when everyone started finding the Jazz link?

NJT - Woot!

jprins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jprins
SuperTully wrote:or maybe it happened during the initial surge when everyone started finding the Jazz link?

My wife and I both ordered ours early (and got double-confirmation emails) while my daughter got hers only a few minutes before it sold out and only got one confirmation email, so I think you might be right.

adyb1975

quality posts: 1 Private Messages adyb1975
Dolebiscuit wrote:The tripod was a good deal.

0.01¢+$5 shipping=$5.01¢...Makes me think of Arby's -_- Now I'm hungry.

Who would be dumb enough to only get one?

Need my ΒΟC fix.

conculcate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages conculcate
Gatzby wrote:Electronic mail, heh. Sorry, victim of my own filters.

Oh my cod, I used to just think the fil ters were stew pid, until I read this post. That was fricasseeing hilarious.

lehrdude

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lehrdude

It would be kind of funny if we ALL rallied together to play a joke on Woot! next year, and agree that NOBODY will log in on yesterday's date next year for the entire day...

Probably no chance in hell of that ever happening, but it would still be funny.

carl669

mystery250 wrote:I had $15 and odd change. When they charged twice, I was around 43 cent overdrawn. However, I walked the two miles to and from the bank this morning, and they said since I put a few bucks in, there probably won't be an overdraft charge for such a small amount.

been there man. at one point in college, i only had $6.27 in my account.