theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

Still hunting for the elusive red caped money. The giant green is on his way.

This is not the whole collection (just one of each).

Woot, thanks for the giant green monkey! Now all I need is a green keychain monkey(nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean).

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

that was fun while it lasted!

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

I removed my comment! Love you Woot

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

Azninvasion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azninvasion

updated!

Woot Charter Member #1542

bluejester

quality posts: 559 Private Messages bluejester

Anyone out there have a spare monkey or two from this past woot off? I was/still am out of town with my wife on vacation and was away from all forms of internet until just last night.

Like poke'mon, I gotta catch'em all, but was camping during the woot off. Any one can help with my screaming monkey needs?

katblue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katblue
bluejester wrote:Anyone out there have a spare monkey or two from this past woot off? I was/still am out of town with my wife on vacation and was away from all forms of internet until just last night.

Like poke'mon, I gotta catch'em all, but was camping during the woot off. Any one can help with my screaming monkey needs?

PM'd you.

squarerootofpi

quality posts: 8 Private Messages squarerootofpi

Fantastic thread! Love seeing the list of SWM that have been released. My favourite is the glow-in-the-dark SWM. I regret only picking up the one when I ordered, but am happy to at least have the one. Perhaps he will show up again in the future.

Azninvasion

updated for Bengal Tiger

epixinc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages epixinc

Looking for:

Red pleather

Message me if you have one your looking to trade or sell

iWoot.alot
Board of Circuits 6/15/11, 9/14/11, 3/23/12, 4/26/12

Slydon

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

Monkey fans should be aware that there's a limited edition monkey you'll never be able to buy, only win! Enter the paper airplane challenge or the hula hoop challenge before Friday and maybe you'll be the one to win! Also watch the blog each Friday in August for two more chances. Rules are in the threads linked.

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

Azninvasion

Slydon wrote:Monkey fans should be aware that there's a limited edition monkey you'll never be able to buy, only win! Enter the paper airplane challenge or the hula hoop challenge before Friday and maybe you'll be the one to win! Also watch the blog each Friday in August for two more chances. Rules are in the threads linked.

Aw man, this is what I get for not checking the forums for a while... there goes my perfect collection

also, updated the list.

Slydon

Staff

Azninvasion wrote:Aw man, this is what I get for not checking the forums for a while... there goes my perfect collection

also, updated the list.

You've got two more chances coming! Grab a camera and get ready to compete later today!

wildcatboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wildcatboy

I stayed up till 1am for a monkey in the last woot off....no reward

Now I have to return to the tribe empty handed.

Slydon

Staff

Week three's competition thread is up, including a photo of the brand new monkey. Head over and read the rules if you want a full collection!

brooklyn11218

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brooklyn11218

You're missing the different colored keychain monkeys that were given away in Bundle of Crops#39;s a few wootoffs back.

I know for a fact there were pink and blue because I and and a friend of mine got them. But I'm pretty sure there were more colors too.

epixinc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages epixinc

Need to add the monkey games 2011 monkey offered through the month of august ;)

iWoot.alot
Board of Circuits 6/15/11, 9/14/11, 3/23/12, 4/26/12

bpr2

brooklyn11218 wrote:You're missing the different colored keychain monkeys that were given away in Bundle of Crops#39;s a few wootoffs back.

I know for a fact there were pink and blue because I and and a friend of mine got them. But I'm pretty sure there were more colors too.

That is correct http://www.flickr.com/photos/wootpics/5415083862/in/photostream/ right side, over calendar.

You're also missing this one http://www.flickr.com/photos/wootpics/4851344955/in/photostream

Azninvasion

epixinc wrote:Need to add the monkey games 2011 monkey offered through the month of august ;)

Anyone have a good picture for these? All I could find was this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wootpics/6057714279/in/photostream Thanks, Slydon.

Perhaps some of the winners can post some pics too

Azninvasion

bpr2 wrote:That is correct http://www.flickr.com/photos/wootpics/5415083862/in/photostream/ right side, over calendar.

You're also missing this one http://www.flickr.com/photos/wootpics/4851344955/in/photostream

Hmm, I don't recognize the two at the top row on the left wall, to the right of the Monkey Games monkey.

Is that an SuperXL-sized Green monkey on the far left?!?

Also, anyone know if there was a forum thread for the blue and pink minis? I don't even recall those being sold outside of those who were fortunate enough to get a Bundle of Crops Were these the same as the keychain monkeys given out at CES? I need pics!

And that last one has no woot branding... I smell a knock-off :P

Will update the list in a little bit.

bpr2

no forum thread for them. special box only monkeys (for the time being)

Azninvasion wrote:Hmm, I don't recognize the two at the top row on the left wall, to the right of the Monkey Games monkey.

Also, anyone know if there was a forum thread for the blue and pink minis? I don't even recall those being sold outside of those who were fortunate enough to get a Box of Cobwebs Were these the same as the keychain monkeys given out at CES? I need pics!

And that last one has no woot branding... I smell a knock-off :P

Will update the list in a little bit.

Slydon

Staff

Azninvasion wrote:Hmm, I don't recognize the two at the top row on the left wall, to the right of the Monkey Games monkey.

I think Brian has some prototype monkeys that have never left HQ. If you try to make your collection like his, you'll probably go mad.

esclava

quality posts: 3 Private Messages esclava

My monkeys don't last long enough to collect.

rip monkey

bpr2

The blue mini keychain monkey makes an appearance in this video here.

bpr2

Thought that I'd share, since we don't yet have a user based image of this monkey.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

esclava wrote:My monkeys don't last long enough to collect.

rip monkey

That is why the dog gets his own monkey .
Watch out for the screaming box, I'm sure that is dangerous if the dog eats it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lynngryphon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynngryphon

I personally think there should be a Woot-a-thon dedicated strictly to the monkeys! ;D

It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. ~Anonymus

bpr2

lynngryphon wrote:I personally think there should be a Woot-a-thon dedicated strictly to the monkeys! ;D

ugh, I'd go broke

theoneill555

lynngryphon wrote:I personally think there should be a Woot-a-thon dedicated strictly to the monkeys! ;D

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

That is exactly what we need - a woot monkey woot off

*this thread needs to be updated to include the purple keychain monkey offered on 10/12/11 and the blue and pink caped keychain monkeys need to be added under the specials

Azninvasion

bpr2 wrote:ugh, I'd go broke

ugh, me too.

Also, updated the list with the most recent monkey and the old blue & pink special monkeys

bpr2

To help ya guys out with the pictures

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Azninvasion

bpr2 wrote:To help ya guys out with the pictures

Dude, awesome. Adding them to the main post now.

bpr2

Thanks eBay for the picture (mine are still on their way to me.)

Azninvasion

Sorry for the delay, but I finally updated the list for the new sock monkey! Also, anyone willing to trade me one? I've got all the past monkeys that were readily for sale, just don't ask for a pleather monkey :P

PM me, please.

bpr2

bump for the all mighty creator of this thread.

wildcatboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wildcatboy

Hey OP...our tribe is expanding. Can you give our newest editions some love? Lil Orange key-chain is feeling neglected.

Will there be multiple monkeys making their debut in this woot off? Or will it end with an updated calendar?

Azninvasion

wildcatboy wrote:Hey OP...our tribe is expanding. Can you give our newest editions some love? Lil Orange key-chain is feeling neglected.

Will there be multiple monkeys making their debut in this woot off? Or will it end with an updated calendar?

Here you go, my fellow monkey-lovers --wait, that sounds bad... Monkey-philes? No, even worse. Uh, monkey fanatics? Shortens to MFs

Anyways, updated the list for the latest woot-off's offerings. No monkey at the end this time. The new monkey was in the middle of the woot-off. I hope this isn't a trend, because I'll likely miss more monkeys in the future (I was lucky enough to be around for the orange mini). It might also drive the prices higher on the black market monkey trade (aka ebay).

njkrut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njkrut

Ha ha ha ha. This thread is actually super timely as I was just doing a search for the screaming monkeys on my DB.

Occurences Of Monkeys (Screamers only)! - Sorry if it's a little laggy, we're in the process of caching the images.

Azninvasion

Anyone get the CES monkey? I need pics!

theoneill555

I do NOT have one but here is a pic (have I ever mentioned that I LOVE woot monkeys) :

The CES monkey is masked and not helmeted.

Next year I am going to CES, no matter what, and I am going to spend every day hanging out at the woot booth, hoping for monkeys.

bpr2

^ *eyes you from across the room*

It shall be mine!