AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Edit: Why in the world would they filter S h a t n e r?

Prolly cuz some funny boner considers s h a t the past tense of s h * t

edited for others' sensibilities.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:Prolly cuz some funny boner considers s h a t the past tense of s h i t

The Strangers (2008)red

odd that some of the letters after "s h a t" gets sucked in by the filter, too. how would someone on the product thread say that her sansa "s h a t t e r e d" in shipping?

AZGman

no1 wrote:The Strangers (2008)red

odd that some of the letters after "s h a t" gets sucked in by the filter, too. how would someone on the product thread say that her sansa "s h a t t e r e d" in shipping?

The Strangers (2008)
The Strangers (2008)
The Strangers (2008)

I dunno.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:The Strangers (2008)
The Strangers (2008)
The Strangers (2008)

I dunno.

Wow, he covered them all.

poop

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Wow, he covered them all.

poop

And the dentist said???

no1

no1

AZGman wrote:And the dentist said???

mabe that is what he said, that she had a piece of poop stuck in her teeth that made it hurty.

ircmaxell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ircmaxell
dontwantaname wrote:Wow, he covered them all.

poop

stupid. I wonder what it converts thepenismightier as...

BagsOfCrap.com - For All Things Woot!
Woot-Off Trackers
Items So Far This Woot-Off

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Three cheers for Walgreens. Husband's orthopedist gave him a prescription for Celebrex. Instead of just filling it, when Walgreens discovered his insurance wouldn't pay any of it ($150), they called his doctor, told him, and the doctor changed the prescription to something the insurance did cover, and only cost him $7.95.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1

pooflady wrote:Three cheers for Walgreens. Husband's orthopedist gave him a prescription for Celebrex. Instead of just filling it, when Walgreens discovered his insurance wouldn't pay any of it ($150), they called his doctor, told him, and the doctor changed the prescription to something the insurance did cover, and only cost him $7.95.

is that a walgreens policy or possibly just that of the pharmacist who was on duty? imo people are the ones who make the system work, more than the corporations.

pooflady

no1 wrote:is that a walgreens policy or possibly just that of the pharmacist who was on duty? imo people are the ones who make the system work, more than the corporations.

I don't know, but husband thanked him over and over.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:I don't know, but husband thanked him over and over.

I don't blame him. That's a lot of $$! Nice!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Afternoon all. Just got back from lunch, younger son took me for Mother's Day. Lunch itself was okay, but we sat and talked for over two hours, just the two of us, and that was precious. Best kind of present.

IRC - you're not going to convince this person no matter what you say. And from the insults he's throwing, you're into a lower intelligence form. I'd either give it up or explain that he's never going to get it so there's no point in trying. That way maybe someone else who's reading it doesn't think you caved.

Joyner - it was a book I wanted to talk to you about, not pressure cookers. Maybe I'll PM you. Hope your back's okay.

D'name - good luck at the dentist. Make an appointment for the wrist.

Cruzer - probably in bed with either a bad back or exhaustion from moving his sister out. (And probably having two women telling him what to do all weekend.)

Son? Talk?
What is that?

Dentist said , give it more time to settle down. Then someone canceled a cleaning and they gave it to me.

Wrist, looked it up and it may very well be arthritis. The hand was xrayed and has it. I'm guessing the wrist does too.

Googled the mystery pain and that can be a pinched nerve too.
Since I went for the stress test and stuff and it isnt heart, and I got scopped and it isn't gastro, that would be the next choice. Except it doesn't react to aspirin or pain killers. PIA

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

PM Poof! Hey everybody! We got started on making room for the parent's stuff. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow for a cleaning so I will get a late start. Oh, I got my second pair of glasses from Zimmi Optical and I like them.

pooflady

Castle!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Castle!!!

New one?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:New one?

Yes. Was that the last one of the season? Bummer ending.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yes. Was that the last one of the season? Bummer ending.

No sex till the fall

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:No sex till the fall

I didn't see any ads that this was the finale.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I didn't see any ads that this was the finale.

Someone should google it or something.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

If it doesn't rain, it is mom day tomorrow.
So off to bed for me.

If it rains, I'll see if I can get a doctor appt for the wrist, although it can very easily be a pinched nerve from arthritis.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Just tried an audio capture. That was hard to understand.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:I didn't see any ads that this was the finale.

Huh. I don't see any references that it was the finale either. But it sure seemed like it, with all of the references to the summer.

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:Huh. I don't see any references that it was the finale either. But it sure seemed like it, with all of the references to the summer.

I just checked, it was.

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:I just checked, it was.

bummer. I was really shocked at the ending.

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:bummer. I was really shocked at the ending.

Me, too. I can understand where Beckett and Castle can't get together yet. Not till probably season 4 or 5, but we didn't need that.

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:Me, too. I can understand where Beckett and Castle can't get together yet. Not till probably season 4 or 5, but we didn't need that.

no. and I don't like the ex.

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:no. and I don't like the ex.

No. And she's supposed to be a real witch, so how come all of a sudden he invites her for the summer? Doesn't compute.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

Mornin'.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

morning folks.

(somebody has to say it!)

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! After my dentist appointment, more moving furniture around. I think this will take two weeks to finish. I hope we can get both FIL's house and my Mom's cleaned out in that time but that may be too optimistic.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning all.

//smack daj

just for kicks.

What have I missed?

avosgo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages avosgo
Iceback wrote:and fools seldom differ.
I speak of course for myself, you seem like a very bright person

Thanks, Ice! Although, sometimes I think it's fun to be a fool!

avosgo

Morning.

It's really only Tuesday? I think all of last week has gone by faster than these past 2 days and it's cloudy - I think I heard rain today? My family is also falling apart healthwise. Yesterday it was daughter with a stomach bug, then husband started feeling yucky and feels worse today.

Ok, on a brighter note...um, um, um?

cruzer

avosgo wrote:Morning.

It's really only Tuesday? I think all of last week has gone by faster than these past 2 days and it's cloudy - I think I heard rain today? My family is also falling apart healthwise. Yesterday it was daughter with a stomach bug, then husband started feeling yucky and feels worse today.

Ok, on a brighter note...um, um, um?

You're still alive?

avosgo

cruzer wrote:You're still alive?

SOLD! Yes, that'll have to do at this point! LOL! I can also try to live vicariously through someone else's good fortunes, yes?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:morning all.

//smack daj

just for kicks.

What have I missed?

//smack cruzer

Morning all. Sunny day. Feeling a bit off plumb today. Not sure why. Probably Cruzer's fault... or Gatzby's.

//smack cruzer

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cruzer

avosgo wrote:SOLD! Yes, that'll have to do at this point! LOL! I can also try to live vicariously through someone else's good fortunes, yes?

How about:
GEG is moving in this weekend!
I'm getting married in a month + a day.

Thank you notes have been written for most gifts?