pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:Are you pregnant???!?!?



You're a little late here.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
ThunderThighs wrote:Are you pregnant???!?!?



Unless she's been pregnant for a while , more likely an inflammation.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:You're a little late here.

I'M WORKING HERE!!!!

I think I like this version better:

This letter is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or by a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how Mr. Gatzby Iz Cruel is deeply involved emotionally in his attack on truth and reality. I assume you already know that Gatzby fits the description of an acrimonious reamer to a T, but I have something more important to tell you. My love for people necessitates that I reinvigorate our collective commitment to building and maintaining a sensitive, tolerant, and humane community. Yes, I face opposition from Gatzby. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. Lastly, for those who read this letter, I surely hope you take it to heart and pass this message on to others.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
ThunderThighs wrote:I'M WORKING HERE!!!!



That's no excuse. Slacker.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

pooflady wrote:Pregnant?

Ducklings!!!



Nope! Just very, very hydrated!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
ThunderThighs wrote:I'M WORKING HERE!!!!

I think I like this version better:

This letter is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or by a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how Mr. Gatzby Iz Cruel is deeply involved emotionally in his attack on truth and reality. I assume you already know that Gatzby fits the description of an acrimonious reamer to a T, but I have something more important to tell you. My love for people necessitates that I reinvigorate our collective commitment to building and maintaining a sensitive, tolerant, and humane community. Yes, I face opposition from Gatzby. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. Lastly, for those who read this letter, I surely hope you take it to heart and pass this message on to others.



A disgruntled wooter; how unique.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:I'M WORKING HERE!!!!

I think I like this version better:

This letter is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or by a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how Mr. Gatzby Iz Cruel is deeply involved emotionally in his attack on truth and reality. I assume you already know that Gatzby fits the description of an acrimonious reamer to a T, but I have something more important to tell you. My love for people necessitates that I reinvigorate our collective commitment to building and maintaining a sensitive, tolerant, and humane community. Yes, I face opposition from Gatzby. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. Lastly, for those who read this letter, I surely hope you take it to heart and pass this message on to others.



What'd she say?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:What'd she say?



Must be a woot sisterhood thing.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:Are you pregnant???!?!?



Wow! I didn't mean to attract so much curiosity about that! I prolly should've realized saying such a thing would draw that response...
I just get tired of having to stop what I'm doing to go to the restroom, is what I meant.

That other thing? That won't be happening. Mr Hubs has made it clear.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Okay; since I'm not here, no point in being here.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Okay; since I'm not here, no point in being here.



Hi! Bye! Cya! Come back soon!

avosgo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages avosgo
PemberDucky wrote:Wow! I didn't mean to attract so much curiosity about that! I prolly should've realized saying such a thing would draw that response...
I just get tired of having to stop what I'm doing to go to the restroom, is what I meant.

That other thing? That won't be happening. Mr Hubs has made it clear.




What a nice whirl of conversation when we did think that you were for a brief interlude!

And we still see you GMan!!!

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
ThunderThighs wrote:I'M WORKING HERE!!!!

I think I like this version better:

This letter is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or by a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how Mr. Gatzby Iz Cruel is deeply involved emotionally in his attack on truth and reality. I assume you already know that Gatzby fits the description of an acrimonious reamer to a T, but I have something more important to tell you. My love for people necessitates that I reinvigorate our collective commitment to building and maintaining a sensitive, tolerant, and humane community. Yes, I face opposition from Gatzby. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. Lastly, for those who read this letter, I surely hope you take it to heart and pass this message on to others.


I'm a little confused, did I miss something?

Still single, can't imagine why.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
avosgo wrote:Wow - that is soon! Did they say when they would be making a decision?

Hopefully, they understand during phone interviews that "beeps" do happen!!!



True, but I'm willing to wager significantly that the primary phone will not ring again today.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

avosgo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages avosgo
KtCallista wrote:True, but I'm willing to wager significantly that the primary phone will not ring again today.



I'd be willing to back that bet too! Murphy's Law at it's finest!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
FenStar wrote:I'm a little confused, did I miss something?



yeah, ducky's preggers.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:yeah, ducky's preggers.




-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:What'd she say?

It's from the auto-complaint letter generator in WoW.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:yeah, ducky's preggers.





FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
ThunderThighs wrote:It's from the auto-complaint letter generator in WoW.

ah

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:



Awwwww. Would have been so cute. We could have named them for her.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
avosgo wrote:I'd be willing to back that bet too! Murphy's Law at it's finest!



That and when people don't just leave me messages on IM or FB they call my cell phone, not the primary number.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Crocs sent me an RMA to exchange the ones I have. They sent me five FedEx addresses to take the package to. I tried the first two today. The first one is an empty space between two buildings. The second is in the middle of a long stretch of woods.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
ThunderThighs wrote:



awwwwwww

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Crocs sent me an RMA to exchange the ones I have. They sent me five FedEx addresses to take the package to. I tried the first two today. The first one is an empty space between two buildings. The second is in the middle of a long stretch of woods.



wow

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Crocs sent me an RMA to exchange the ones I have. They sent me five FedEx addresses to take the package to. I tried the first two today. The first one is an empty space between two buildings. The second is in the middle of a long stretch of woods.



don't you have any actual fedex offices near where you live?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:don't you have any actual fedex offices near where you live?



I believe I've located one. They have to have "Return System." I think it's at a Kinko's. I'll try again tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I believe I've located one. They have to have "Return System." I think it's at a Kinko's. I'll try again tomorrow.



Or sell the shoes on ebay for $20

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I believe I've located one. They have to have "Return System." I think it's at a Kinko's. I'll try again tomorrow.

Now called Kinko's FedEx.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:Now called Kinko's FedEx.



But not all of them have that "Return" thingy.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Woohoo! There was this super neat printed woot box on my porch full of twist-able markers!

I think I'll open a pack of markers to color the box.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Woohoo! There was this super neat printed woot box on my porch full of twist-able markers!

I think I'll open a pack of markers to color the box.



It is a cool box. Hubby said I should include one in the "woot shrine" in the living room. All 6 sides are decorated.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I'm not supposed to get mine until Friday.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I'm not supposed to get mine until Friday.



I just got the air cleaner from sellout.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Anyone got any chocolate?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Anyone got any chocolate?



Yeah, leftovers from my little graduation caps. Got miniature Reese Cups, Hershey bars, M&Ms, cherry licorice.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Anyone got any chocolate?



I'm sure I have some organic dark chocolate, Orc has been good about keeping a bar around (or two).

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yeah, leftovers from my little graduation caps. Got miniature Reese Cups, Hershey bars, M&Ms, cherry licorice.



I was thinking kit kat. Don't know why.
Bought one on monday.


Hubby came home sick, but he seems to have what I felt like on Monday. Weird. Must be a virus.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:I'm sure I have some organic dark chocolate, Orc has been good about keeping a bar around (or two).



Healthy chocolate? That sounds wrong.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Dang, son went to 7/11. He could have bought a kit kat bar.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.