AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:I thought I would leave that up to your imagination...

You really don't want that left to my imagination!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ircmaxell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ircmaxell
avosgo wrote:Good morning! The sun is definitely shining here! It's supposed to be about 80 after the rain and 50's that we had yesterday!!! YAY!

Oh, and we have had a few tornadoes here in NH where we are surrounded by mountains!!!

Cruzer: How much to get you to come to my house?!!?!

Tornadoes? Really? That far north? wow... Anything serious?

BagsOfCrap.com - For All Things Woot!
Woot-Off Trackers
Items So Far This Woot-Off

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

avosgo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avosgo
ircmaxell wrote:Tornadoes? Really? That far north? wow... Anything serious?

It was July 2008 that we had a huge one rip through the central part of the state (maybe 40 miles from where I am). There was only 1 death, but the destruction was unbelievable!!!! Even last summer we were driving through parts of the hardest hit areas and it's still devastating! With my husband being a fire fighter, he was on the task force to go down and help clear roads and whatnot...the pictures he took on his cell phone were crazy - roads and neighborhoods looking like the middle of the forest!

I'm sure it's not as bad as they get out west, but still scary for around here. I always thought we were safe from them! Now, water spouts (I think that's what they are called) are really cool! And unless you are on the lake, really pose no danger!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:You really don't want that left to my imagination!!!

You're forgetting that you and I think about the same things, generally.

cruzer

avosgo wrote:
Cruzer: How much to get you to come to my house?!!?!

You couldn't afford me.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning all.

No news yet, reviewing tickets. Will know soonish.

And I'm not worried about posting drunk...nothing that unseemly to share. ;)

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:You're forgetting that you and I think about the same things, generally.

True.

Just a bit of advice - "Beware the rack in others' hands."

avosgo

cruzer wrote:You couldn't afford me.

shucks.

avosgo

Mavyn wrote:Morning all.

No news yet, reviewing tickets. Will know soonish.

And I'm not worried about posting drunk...nothing that unseemly to share. ;)

A night of drinking and you are still up at the crack of dawn?! Impressive!

Good to see you reviewing tickets!

cruzer

avosgo wrote:shucks.

Maybe you can do it. Give it a try!

cruzer

AZGman wrote:True.

Just a bit of advice - "Beware the rack in others' hands."

There better not be!

tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

I'm saying an official "good morning" now. I haven't slept yet. Going for staying up until 10 p.m. tonight and then having a normal person's sleeping schedule. I might have to post in here instead of LP to keep myself awake.

Last Post

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all.

//smack cruzer

Sun is out. Storms didn't materialize.

//smack cruzer

//smack tennis to keep him awake

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer

ThunderThighs wrote:Morning all.

//smack cruzer

Sun is out. Storms didn't materialize.

//smack cruzer

//smack tennis to keep him awake

//smack pest

We got em here instead...sorta...

Mavyn

avosgo wrote:A night of drinking and you are still up at the crack of dawn?! Impressive!

Good to see you reviewing tickets!

I wake up at 4 or so every day...doesn't matter what time I went to bed. Unless I am sick, that's just how it goes.

Everyone in college hated me because I'd stay up drinking with them until 2, go to bed, and still get up early, go to the gym or pool, and be bright and cheery at breakfast. So long as I avoid Jagermeister, I don't get hangovers.

avosgo

tennisplayer121 wrote:I'm saying an official "good morning" now. I haven't slept yet. Going for staying up until 10 p.m. tonight and then having a normal person's sleeping schedule. I might have to post in here instead of LP to keep myself awake.

Yeah - that means we might have someone to play with all day!!!!! May I ask why it is you have to deprive yourself of sleep in order to get in back to normal?

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack pest

We got em here instead...sorta...

Nope, ours went north. You got your own set of storms.

//smack brat

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tennisplayer121

avosgo wrote:Yeah - that means we might have someone to play with all day!!!!! May I ask why it is you have to deprive yourself of sleep in order to get in back to normal?

My sleeping schedule is terrible. I don't have a very routine day to day and am usually awakened around 3 every morning anyway. So my sleep schedule slowly gets to where I stay up later and later and get up later and later. I wouldn't have gotten to sleep until 5:30a.m. today (central time) so I decided it was time to attempt the all nighter again. I can usually stay good for 2-3 weeks after I pull this move.

Last Post

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tennisplayer121 wrote:My sleeping schedule is terrible. I don't have a very routine day to day and am usually awakened around 3 every morning anyway. So my sleep schedule slowly gets to where I stay up later and later and get up later and later. I wouldn't have gotten to sleep until 5:30a.m. today (central time) so I decided it was time to attempt the all nighter again. I can usually stay good for 2-3 weeks after I pull this move.

And besides that, you don't want to be in bad shape the first week or so when you start grad school.

Morning everyone. Lots of sunshine here. 'bout damn time.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Does anyone here subscribe to consumerreportshealth.org?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

tennisplayer121

pooflady wrote:And besides that, you don't want to be in bad shape the first week or so when you start grad school.

Morning everyone. Lots of sunshine here. 'bout damn time.

Precisely.

We've got sunshine too!

Last Post

ircmaxell

Mavyn wrote: So long as I avoid Jagermeister, I don't get hangovers.

Sounds to me like a challenge...

Woot-Off Trackers

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

tennisplayer121

ircmaxell wrote:Sounds to me like a challenge...

Haha. I like the way you think.

Last Post

Mavyn

ircmaxell wrote:Sounds to me like a challenge...

Yeah...lots of guys have taken it as such. Not saying I can't get drunk enough to be sick, just that I won't have a hangover the next day if I avoid Jager. Back when I drank regularly, I could match shots through a couple bottle of vodka pretty easily.

Than I started buying my own booze and realized that was a quick way to go broke, so quit drinking as much.

ircmaxell

Mavyn wrote:Yeah...lots of guys have taken it as such. Not saying I can't get drunk enough to be sick, just that I won't have a hangover the next day if I avoid Jager. Back when I drank regularly, I could match shots through a couple bottle of vodka pretty easily.

Than I started buying my own booze and realized that was a quick way to go broke, so quit drinking as much.

Oh, I have some things that will most definitely give you a hangover ;-)... Either way, it should be fun trying :-D

Woot-Off Trackers

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
tennisplayer121 wrote:My sleeping schedule is terrible. I don't have a very routine day to day and am usually awakened around 3 every morning anyway. So my sleep schedule slowly gets to where I stay up later and later and get up later and later. I wouldn't have gotten to sleep until 5:30a.m. today (central time) so I decided it was time to attempt the all nighter again. I can usually stay good for 2-3 weeks after I pull this move.

ah, youth.

AZGman

Josephus wrote:ah, youth.

"Wasted on the young."

avosgo

I couldn't agree more! Oh to be in my 20's again! Although, there are times when a good friend of mine will "reminisce" and I find myself wondering how we ever survived!!!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

AZGman wrote:"Wasted on the young."

Nah, I've been wasted enough in my youth.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

AZGman

PemberDucky wrote:Nah, I've been wasted enough in my youth.

Exactly!

ircmaxell

Check this out:

http://damncoolpics.blogspot.com/2010/05/some-humor-from-bill-gates-and-steve.html

Woot-Off Trackers

ThunderThighs

Staff

Bored. Bored. Bored. Waiting on copier to finish with my job.

//smack Cruzer

FORUM MODERATOR

avosgo

ThunderThighs wrote:Bored. Bored. Bored. Waiting on copier to finish with my job.

//smack Cruzer

How big of a job is it?!?!?! I'm bored too - just finished another word search. Too bad the paranoia is keeping me from doing another right now...

ThunderThighs

Staff

avosgo wrote:How big of a job is it?!?!?! I'm bored too - just finished another word search. Too bad the paranoia is keeping me from doing another right now...

Wasn't that bad... only 500 copies. Just enough time to get bored.

FORUM MODERATOR

avosgo

ThunderThighs wrote:Wasn't that bad... only 500 copies. Just enough time to get bored.

Ah, I see! And it appears you are using past tense, so your boredom must have subsided.

ircmaxell

ThunderThighs wrote:Wasn't that bad... only 500 copies. Just enough time to get bored.

Eih, that's nothing... Imagine having to send out 5000 faxes ;-)

Woot-Off Trackers

avosgo

ircmaxell wrote:Eih, that's nothing... Imagine having to send out 5000 faxes ;-)

I'm really hoping that you added an extra zero in there. Is it the same fax that you can hopefully type in a group of numbers and send it multiple times? Dang, that's a lot of faxes!

tennisplayer121

I don't really enjoy my sleeping schedule.

Last Post

avosgo

tennisplayer121 wrote:I don't really enjoy my sleeping schedule.

Have you ever done one of those sleep studies?

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi folks
Got my crocs from sellout. They are the origional footbed (the really wide ugly one) so the enclosed ones look huge, but feel fine.
The slip on flip flops (I don't like the thong between the toes) are too big. So now I will try to return, or exchange them.

why do I buy shoes online? I hate that. I just returned some water proof shoes to LLBean.
Rusty bit my waterproof shoes and made them not waterproof. Yet he is the reason I'm walking in the rain! Or wet grass.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.