ircmaxell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ircmaxell
avosgo wrote:I'm really hoping that you added an extra zero in there. Is it the same fax that you can hopefully type in a group of numbers and send it multiple times? Dang, that's a lot of faxes!

Each fax needs to be cusomized for its recipient (Name, Phone number, and some custom text in the body)... And yes, I did mean 5000 (actually, the largest job we did was 75,000)...

BagsOfCrap.com - For All Things Woot!
Woot-Off Trackers
Items So Far This Woot-Off

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

tennisplayer121 wrote:I don't really enjoy my sleeping schedule.

I havent read back, but son is screwed too. He spent this whole year going to bed at 3 or 4am and getting up late.
Now he got the pool job again, so he will be starting school while he is still on the night schedule.
(for you new guys, nightwatchman, workes 11pm to 7 am. He didn't even apply this year and got it anyway)

LOL, someone painted on the sidewalk, tourist and New Yorker, to try to make lanes!
Where would I end up? I'm slow for a new yorker, even when I worked in the city, but I'm faster than the tourists.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
avosgo wrote:Have you ever done one of those sleep studies?

Nope sure haven't. Another one of those things I really should do.

Last Post

tennisplayer121

dontwantaname wrote:I havent read back, but son is screwed too. He spent this whole year going to bed at 3 or 4am and getting up late.
Now he got the pool job again, so he will be starting school while he is still on the night schedule.
(for you new guys, nightwatchman, workes 11pm to 7 am. He didn't even apply this year and got it anyway)

LOL, someone painted on the sidewalk, tourist and New Yorker, to try to make lanes!
Where would I end up? I'm slow for a new yorker, even when I worked in the city, but I'm faster than the tourists.

So son finally did get into school and all that?

That's pretty funny about the sidewalks.

Disclaimer: Since I'm only awake at the moment because of caffeine, anything I say that doesn't make sense from now until tomorrow should just be shrugged off.

Last Post

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
tennisplayer121 wrote:Not sure who changed my sig again, but I really like it this time.

I'M INNOCENT! I try to avoid editing signatures unless they're offensive or image-laden. I know how annoying that can be... *glares*

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Gatzby wrote:I'M INNOCENT! I try to avoid editing signatures unless they're offensive or image-laden. I know how annoying that can be... *glares*

//tries to look innocent

I gotta fond some fun in this job some way!!! You suck the joy and fun right out me otherwise!!!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tennisplayer121

Gatzby wrote:I'M INNOCENT! I try to avoid editing signatures unless they're offensive or image-laden. I know how annoying that can be... *glares*

Haha, I actually like it. I really don't want to go in and change my signature, but a fresh signature is nice.

Last Post

tennisplayer121

ThunderThighs wrote://tries to look innocent

I gotta fond some fun in this job some way!!! You suck the joy and fun right out me otherwise!!!

Just ignore him.

Last Post

ThunderThighs

Staff

tennisplayer121 wrote:Just ignore him.

I shall use my musical Snow White mirror against his evil glare.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

avosgo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avosgo
dontwantaname wrote:I havent read back, but son is screwed too. He spent this whole year going to bed at 3 or 4am and getting up late.

I think having that night owl schedule can be a tough one to break! I was like that up until I went into labor! But working for bands, and having a "day" job working 3-11PM is tough - you have to get sleep sometime!

So, really? There is now a "tourist" lane on the sidewalks? Man, we need those here!!!!

ircmaxell

Well, then thank you I guess ;-)

Woot-Off Trackers

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Hi folks
Got my crocs from sellout. They are the origional footbed (the really wide ugly one) so the enclosed ones look huge, but feel fine.
The slip on flip flops (I don't like the thong between the toes) are too big. So now I will try to return, or exchange them.

why do I buy shoes online? I hate that. I just returned some water proof shoes to LLBean.
Rusty bit my waterproof shoes and made them not waterproof. Yet he is the reason I'm walking in the rain! Or wet grass.

Are you sure you didn't get mens instead of womens?

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

tennisplayer121

ThunderThighs wrote:I shall use my musical Snow White mirror against his evil glare.

good

Starting to fall asleep.

Last Post

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tennisplayer121 wrote:good

Starting to fall asleep.

Okay, Sleeping Beauty, better wake up or the handsome prince will come to give you a kiss.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

avosgo

AZGman wrote:Afternoon.

'ello

tennisplayer121

pooflady wrote:Okay, Sleeping Beauty, better wake up or the handsome prince will come to give you a kiss.

That would be entirely creepy.

Last Post

tennisplayer121

afternoon

Last Post

AZGman

avosgo wrote:'ello

Hey

AZGman

tennisplayer121 wrote:afternoon

Still hangin' tough, huh?

ircmaxell

AZGman wrote:Hey

A man of many words... 'eih?

Woot-Off Trackers

tennisplayer121

AZGman wrote:Still hangin' tough, huh?

Trying. I might have to go get another coffee soon though.

I've been doing a ton of reading online... although, I probably won't remember most of this tomorrow.

Last Post

avosgo

AZGman wrote:Hey

Hay is for horses, better for cows...

AZGman

avosgo wrote:Hay is for horses, better for cows...

That's why I didn't say hay.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

How goes it gman?

avosgo

AZGman wrote:That's why I didn't say hay.

HA!

AZGman

cruzer wrote:How goes it gman?

Ready for it to be Friday.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Ready for it to be Friday.

more specifically, Friday afternoon!

AZGman

cruzer wrote:more specifically, Friday afternoon!

Yes, +/- 12:55 p.m.

ThunderThighs

Staff

It is an absolutely crazy day here. Sheesh.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:It is an absolutely crazy day here. Sheesh.

From bored to hectic, huh?

tennisplayer121

Crazy day? Are Thursday's usually crazy?

Last Post

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:From bored to hectic, huh?

Just freaking crazy! Not crazy busy... just crazy! Had a woman that lives across the street come track me down to find out why her son wasn't getting a computer at this weekend's give-away. Someone at the reception desk gave her my number but she decided it was just as easy to walk over! I was able to explain it and she was nice but sheesh! I need hazard pay with this job!

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:Just freaking crazy! Not crazy busy... just crazy! Had a woman that lives across the street come track me down to find out why her son wasn't getting a computer at this weekend's give-away. Someone at the reception desk gave her my number but she decided it was just as easy to walk over! I was able to explain it and she was nice but sheesh! I need hazard pay with this job!

Yeah, all those psycho parents thinking they can just visit a public school!!!

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
ThunderThighs wrote://tries to look innocent

I don't believe it

Still single, can't imagine why.

tennisplayer121

Wow. I'm not sure whether crazy busy or crazy is better in this situation then.

Last Post

ircmaxell

AZGman wrote:Yeah, all those psycho parents thinking they can just visit a public school!!!

Never forget: It's better to keep your mouth shut and be assumed an spoon, than to open it and remove all doubt...

Woot-Off Trackers

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Not to make it anymore crazy but I think you might be under a tornado warning...

In the end only kindness matters

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Back from dentist. Going back in a little over an hour. Orc still has a bottle of pumped milk, might have to give him another one.

Anyone who would like to donate to the "KtC really shouldn't avoid dentists and all the last work she had done in 1996 has to be redone now fund" It would be greatly appreciated.

This afternoon is an in depth cleaning that won't be covered by insurance and then next week we start replacing fillings, crown the week after, and then 2 more appointments before insurance is over. Still going to be a hefty bill that we will have to pay somehow. . . uggh.

edit: Oh yeah and there is a chance that Ver2 needs ear tubes, at least on one ear. We won't know for another month and we'll have a week to get it done if she does.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
KtCallista wrote:
Anyone who would like to donate to the "KtC really shouldn't avoid dentists and all the last work she had done in 1996 has to be redone now fund" It would be greatly appreciated.

I can send some candy. :P

Still single, can't imagine why.