pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hi everybody.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:Hi everybody.



Hi Poof!

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Hello all!

In the end only kindness matters

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Anyone else watching Greys Anatomy?

AACK!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
kdccrosby wrote:Anyone else watching Greys Anatomy?

AACK!



No.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
kdccrosby wrote:Anyone else watching Greys Anatomy?

AACK!



training video here

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:training video here



Where?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:It looks like most people left already but good evening all.

The amount of dirt/crud that a Dyson picks up is ridiculous. The fact that the carpet cleaner does even more than the Dyson just goes to show how dirty my house actually is!

The good news is that the two important rooms have been cleaned thoroughly and at least one more room will be done tomorrow.



There are important rooms?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:Where?



<--here...right next to there-->

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:<--here...right next to there-->



Ah, that training video.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

I wish someone else was watching Grey's, cause I'm about to have a heart attack...

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I'm still alive!

BEST DENTAL HYGIENIST EVER!!!! Sure it hurt, but she tried to make sure it didn't. Very polite, complimented me and tried to make me feel good about the whole thing. Gave me topical numbing stuff when we had the chance (couldn't use it in the beginning), warned me to take it easy tonight and to use salt water.

Caught up with Orc and the kids at the ENT Specialist. Orc's hearing is probably just worse, booo. However, he does have allergies so if they are just minor the new routine should help with them and allow his CPAP to work better, if not, he wants to do an allergy test.

While we were there he heard Ver1 talk and confirmed what I've been asking about for the last 2 years - Ver1 uses deaf speak. Since Orc uses deaf speak it's hard to say if it's learned or a hearing impairment. 2 appointments scheduled with the only audiologist left in the area. Orc doesn't like her, but we are running out of time and are out of options. (for those that remember we actually got a referral to take Ver1 to have her hearing tested a couple years ago when I first suspected something was up, but since the referral was for the audiologist Orc doesn't like and he didn't think she had a problem and we only got a referral because I was making a big deal out of it and the doctor couldn't prove there wasn't a problem, we never used it.)

So right now the only one not undergoing testing, medical maintenance, or being observed by a medical professional is Ver3. . . although he does have a well baby visit in two weeks!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
kdccrosby wrote:I wish someone else was watching Grey's, cause I'm about to have a heart attack...



Mrs. Ice is...come to think of it I hhaven't heard from her in a while...

In the end only kindness matters

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Iceback wrote:Mrs. Ice is...come to think of it I hhaven't heard from her in a while...



LOL, when I saw kdc's fb post I thought she was talking about Grey's aliens, not the show. I was confused.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

KtC--glad you all survived!

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:I'm still alive!

BEST DENTAL HYGIENIST EVER!!!! Sure it hurt, but she tried to make sure it didn't. Very polite, complimented me and tried to make me feel good about the whole thing. Gave me topical numbing stuff when we had the chance (couldn't use it in the beginning), warned me to take it easy tonight and to use salt water.

Caught up with Orc and the kids at the ENT Specialist. Orc's hearing is probably just worse, booo. However, he does have allergies so if they are just minor the new routine should help with them and allow his CPAP to work better, if not, he wants to do an allergy test.

While we were there he heard Ver1 talk and confirmed what I've been asking about for the last 2 years - Ver1 uses deaf speak. Since Orc uses deaf speak it's hard to say if it's learned or a hearing impairment. 2 appointments scheduled with the only audiologist left in the area. Orc doesn't like her, but we are running out of time and are out of options. (for those that remember we actually got a referral to take Ver1 to have her hearing tested a couple years ago when I first suspected something was up, but since the referral was for the audiologist Orc doesn't like and he didn't think she had a problem and we only got a referral because I was making a big deal out of it and the doctor couldn't prove there wasn't a problem, we never used it.)

So right now the only one not undergoing testing, medical maintenance, or being observed by a medical professional is Ver3. . . although he does have a well baby visit in two weeks!



Sounds like your calendar's full.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Too many pages of stuff here today.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Sounds like your calendar's full.



and wallet's empty.

Oh well, that's life. Now Orc really really has to find a job.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Too many pages of stuff here today.



Better than very few pages.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

KTC - hope you get the visits all scheduled!

and Ice - I'm sure she is glued to the tv. I have to use the commercial breaks to come down off of the darn adrenaline rush!

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
kdccrosby wrote:KTC - hope you get the visits all scheduled!

and Ice - I'm sure she is glued to the tv. I have to use the commercial breaks to come down off of the darn adrenaline rush!



I went in to check on her...she said whatever you want say it fast 'cause I'm really into this.
No wonder men don't want to talk about stuff.I was all set to tell all about my day (in detail), talk about "feelings" blah, blah, blah, etc.. Oh well her loss, she had her chance.

In the end only kindness matters

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Iceback wrote:I went in to check on her...she said whatever you want say it fast 'cause I'm really into this.
No wonder men don't want to talk about stuff.I was all set to tell all about my day (in detail), talk about "feelings" blah, blah, blah, etc.. Oh well her loss, she had her chance.




The C R A P level just rose in this thread with your last sentence.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
kdccrosby wrote:The C R A P level just rose in this thread with your last sentence.



I do my best
I hope Cruzer reads this and takes notes.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:I went in to check on her...she said whatever you want say it fast 'cause I'm really into this.
No wonder men don't want to talk about stuff.I was all set to tell all about my day (in detail), talk about "feelings" blah, blah, blah, etc.. Oh well her loss, she had her chance.



Getting awful deep in here and there ain't nobody buying it.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:Getting awful deep in here and there ain't nobody buying it.



It could be true. We'll never know.

In the end only kindness matters

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Iceback wrote:It could be true. We'll never know.



We know. can't fool us with that one.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
kdccrosby wrote:We know. can't fool us with that one.



You THINK you know but you don't actually KNOW

In the end only kindness matters

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Wait, you mean women want to listen to me whine, bitch, and cry about my day?

Still single, can't imagine why.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:You THINK you know but you don't actually KNOW



We don't know what we know that we know?
How do you know we don't know what you think we actually know?
I think we do know what you think we don't actually know.
You know?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:Wait, you mean women want to listen to me whine, bitch, and cry about my day?



You know that answer to that is no.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
dontwantaname wrote:We don't know what we know that we know?
How do you know we don't know what you think we actually know?
I think we do know what you think we don't actually know.
You know?



Nice!

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
dontwantaname wrote:You know that answer to that is no.

HOw else can I discuss my feelings then?

"I feel sad and depressed and want to die, will you marry me so that I can cry myself to sleep on your bountiful bosom every night?"

Still single, can't imagine why.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
dontwantaname wrote:We don't know what we know that we know?
How do you know we don't know what you think we actually know?
I think we do know what you think we don't actually know.
You know?

And the one thing we will never know, is what d'name is trying to say.

Still single, can't imagine why.

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

Successfully pulled it off. Time for bed.

'night

Last Post

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
tennisplayer121 wrote:Successfully pulled it off. Time for bed.

'night

nite

Still single, can't imagine why.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
tennisplayer121 wrote:Successfully pulled it off. Time for bed.

'night



g'night!

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
FenStar wrote:Wait, you mean women want to listen to me whine, bitch, and cry about my day?


No but they want to reserve the right to bitch, and cry that you don't.

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:We don't know what we know that we know?
How do you know we don't know what you think we actually know?
I think we do know what you think we don't actually know.
You know?



:/ I see words but I don't register their meaning.
You know?

In the end only kindness matters

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Iceback wrote:No but they want to reserve the right to bitch, and cry that you don't.



Of course we do.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
kdccrosby wrote:Of course we do.

I doubt anyone will ever feel that way about me.

Still single, can't imagine why.