AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Okay; enjoy.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
AZGman wrote:Just outta curiosity, anybody gonna say anything here before 7:30 pm EST?

Yea, just nothing of value.

Still single, can't imagine why.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
FenStar wrote:Yea, just nothing of value.

Fen. you've come a long way in five years!!

G'night, bud!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

FenStar

AZGman wrote:Fen. you've come a long way in five years!!

G'night, bud!

nite.

FenStar

Walked dogs
quick sweep of house
quick mop of kitchen (muddy pawprints)
Fixed door that was removed to put in new AC/heating unit. (not quite as great as it was before, but it isn't too bad. It isn't in a main place so I don't care that much.
Watched 1.5 hours of TV online.
Played LRNJ for .5 hours

I'm bored now

FenStar

I guess I could wash the dogs or do some homework. Need to print some stuff too, but I am going to try to get the toner refiled so I don't have to use the inkjet. Need to do laundry as well. and eat.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Grrrrr. Feel like that woman on youtube complaining about no TV when there's a tornado.

Number one, our sirens started 20 minutes AFTER it stopped raining. Now, there were still tornado warnings 30 miles east of us, but I really think the sirens could have gone off for us also.

Number two, no local news, no national news, no nothing but weather for at least an hour and a half. The same thing over and over and over. The warnings are due to stop in one minute.

I'm going to be really ticked if I have to miss the final day of Jeopardy's Tournament of Champions.

Gripe, gripe, gripe.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
FenStar wrote:Walked dogs
quick sweep of house
quick mop of kitchen (muddy pawprints)
Fixed door that was removed to put in new AC/heating unit. (not quite as great as it was before, but it isn't too bad. It isn't in a main place so I don't care that much.
Watched 1.5 hours of TV online.
Played LRNJ for .5 hours

I'm bored now

sounds remarkably similar to dname's routine.

tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
pooflady wrote:Grrrrr. Feel like that woman on youtube complaining about no TV when there's a tornado.

Number one, our sirens started 20 minutes AFTER it stopped raining. Now, there were still tornado warnings 30 miles east of us, but I really think the sirens could have gone off for us also.

Number two, no local news, no national news, no nothing but weather for at least an hour and a half. The same thing over and over and over. The warnings are due to stop in one minute.

I'm going to be really ticked if I have to miss the final day of Jeopardy's Tournament of Champions.

Gripe, gripe, gripe.

So did you get to see it or has it not played yet?

Last Post

pooflady

tennisplayer121 wrote:So did you get to see it or has it not played yet?

It's on now, but not here. All the channels still have weather. *sigh*

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

FenStar

pooflady wrote:It's on now, but not here. All the channels still have weather. *sigh*

I'm sure you can watch it online somewhere.

FenStar

no1 wrote:sounds remarkably similar to dname's routine.

Yea, except for the fixing things. Got a part number for the dryer that I need, if anyone carries it... I wonder if anyone is open on the weekends. Super easy (literally 2 min) HW done. Clothes being washed. Need to bathe puppies and do some trimming of the fur.

pooflady

FenStar wrote:I'm sure you can watch it online somewhere.

I couldn't find anywhere.

pooflady

Okay, still getting the captchas. Going to run the malaware stuff.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I couldn't find anywhere.

If it's a new episode, they'll wait 24hrs or 7 days before posting... depending on the network/show.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Okay, still getting the captchas. Going to run the malaware stuff.

Goodluck. The captcha could last a day or so at least that's what I gleaned from IRC's post.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Okay, still getting the captchas. Going to run the malaware stuff.

Switch to Bing for a while?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

This can't be good. A helicopter is doing a grid search of the immediate area, with searchlights.

The stupid thing is, the dog was barking at something a few minutes ago, and I didn't look. Could have been the guy they are looking for.

Glad I'm not out walking the dog. It would have to be something odd to make the helicopter go up.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Switch to Bing for a while?

Huh?
Would Adaware do anything? Malaware and Spybot didn't help.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Hi everybody. Just got home. Went shopping with Niece and to dinner at Chuy's. Yummy Yummy Creamy Jalepeno dip. my fave.

pooflady

Oh, joy, Jeopardy will be on at 1:35 this morning.

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:Oh, joy, Jeopardy will be on at 1:35 this morning.

Nice. Guess you'll have to stay up late tonight!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Oh, joy, Jeopardy will be on at 1:35 this morning.

Why?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ircmaxell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ircmaxell

yay! I just wrote my first python program...

Hint Hint: It's going to be used on my site once it's completely done ;-)

BagsOfCrap.com - For All Things Woot!
Woot-Off Trackers
Items So Far This Woot-Off

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I would like to report, so people can't say I only complain, my hand was perfectly fine today.
No swelling. Had full strength.
Just to make me crazy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ircmaxell wrote:yay! I just wrote my first python program...

Congratulations

If I had any idea what you were talking about.
But TT and KtC and Cruzer and some others do.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

ircmaxell wrote:yay! I just wrote my first python program...

What is a python program?

kdccrosby

dontwantaname wrote:Why?

Because the weather programming interrupted her show.

Glad you had a good health day!

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Nice...what's it going to do?

I'm watching Brat Pack movies.

Have happy plans now. Love it. I'm not a person who does well without a plan...and I have one now. :D

And company incoming...my sister will be here next weekend. And my friend is coming the end of June...*giddy*

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:I would like to report, so people can't say I only complain, my hand was perfectly fine today.
No swelling. Had full strength.
Just to make me crazy.

Glad to hear it.

ircmaxell

kdccrosby wrote:What is a python program?

Well, Python is a programming language. It's completely unlike anything I've ever used before. In around 2 hours, I built what basically amounts to a web server (total lines of code: 88)... It's amazing that I was even able to write something functional, yet alone a functioning server...

Oh, and it's not exactly a "normal" web server... It's a VERY special server (there are exactly 0 on the internet that behave like this does/is supposed to). This could be ground breaking. And all on my first attempt to write in the language :-D

Woot-Off Trackers

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

kdccrosby

Mavyn wrote:Nice...what's it going to do?

Have happy plans now. Love it. I'm not a person who does well without a plan...and I have one now. :D

And company incoming...my sister will be here next weekend. And my friend is coming the end of June...*giddy*

How's Grandma?

kdccrosby

ircmaxell wrote:Well, Python is a programming language. It's completely unlike anything I've ever used before. In around 2 hours, I built what basically amounts to a web server (total lines of code: 88)... It's amazing that I was even able to write something functional, yet alone a functioning server...

Oh, and it's not exactly a "normal" web server... It's a VERY special server (there are exactly 0 on the internet that behave like this does/is supposed to). This could be ground breaking. And all on my first attempt to write in the language :-D

Congrats! Hope it works like you want it too!

ircmaxell

kdccrosby wrote:Congrats! Hope it works like you want it too!

You do more than you know... It's for an idea that I had for bagsofcrap.com. And if I can pull it off, man it'll be cool...

Woot-Off Trackers

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kdccrosby wrote:Because the weather programming interrupted her show.

Glad you had a good health day!

Why can't we pick the good days?
Oh well.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:Nice...what's it going to do?

Plans are good!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

ircmaxell wrote:You do more than you know... It's for an idea that I had for bagsofcrap.com. And if I can pull it off, man it'll be cool...

YAY!!!!

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
kdccrosby wrote:How's Grandma?

Just got off the phone with mum. She's out of surgery, was doing well. She should go to rehab tomorrow or Sunday. I have tickets to go visit, will be good.

Thanks for asking.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady

Mavyn wrote:Just got off the phone with mum. She's out of surgery, was doing well. She should go to rehab tomorrow or Sunday. I have tickets to go visit, will be good.

Thanks for asking.

Glad to hear it.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:Just got off the phone with mum. She's out of surgery, was doing well. She should go to rehab tomorrow or Sunday. I have tickets to go visit, will be good.

Thanks for asking.

Glad you are going

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!