AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', R'ing and whomever else shows up.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Way to go Snapster!! Hope everybody has a wonderful, safe holiday! Daughter has a friend spending the week. We have guests in our 1 bedroom condo. Lots going on.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

G'morning PWA. Sorry I've been neglecting you folks. Trying to finish my revisions on the textbook I'm involved in, and getting grants out.

Also, next tueday I leave for a conference in Seattle for a week, which should be fun- I've never been to Seattle!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:G'morning PWA. Sorry I've been neglecting you folks. Trying to finish my revisions on the textbook I'm involved in, and getting grants out.

Also, next tueday I leave for a conference in Seattle for a week, which should be fun- I've never been to Seattle!



Skek, if you see no1, tell him to PM me.

Have fun in Seattle!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! Way to go Snapster!! Hope everybody has a wonderful, safe holiday! Daughter has a friend spending the week. We have guests in our 1 bedroom condo. Lots going on.



?

One bedroom when there is you guys and daughter?



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:G'morning PWA. Sorry I've been neglecting you folks. Trying to finish my revisions on the textbook I'm involved in, and getting grants out.

Also, next tueday I leave for a conference in Seattle for a week, which should be fun- I've never been to Seattle!







HAPPY BIRD DAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRD DAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRD DAY DEAR SKEKTEK!
HAPPY BIRD DAY TO YOU!




WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:?

One bedroom when there is you guys and daughter?



I read it differently than you did. I thought she was saying that her old one bedroom condo, that she hasn't sold yet, has some of her company in it. I believe her new condo has two bedrooms where she stays with hubby and daughter.

How bad is it that it's the Fourth of July weekend and I don't want to go anywhere or do anything this year? Tons of options and people are waiting to find out what you are doing and I just want to say, I'm not doing anything or going anywhere. However, don't think that will fly too well. ugh

Morning Wootville

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:I read it differently than you did. I thought she was saying that her old one bedroom condo, that she hasn't sold yet, has some of her company in it. I believe her new condo has two bedrooms where she stays with hubby and daughter.

How bad is it that it's the Fourth of July weekend and I don't want to go anywhere or do anything this year? Tons of options and people are waiting to find out what you are doing and I just want to say, I'm not doing anything or going anywhere. However, don't think that will fly too well. ugh

Morning Wootville


Thank you bubba!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Happy day, PWA!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Happy day, PWA!



Ducky, is chunder broken? I don't get the chat option anymore.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Happy day, PWA!




Why a scab? What did I miss this time?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Why a scab? What did I miss this time?



'Cause of my tattoo. It is healing. Now it is an itchy scab.
Will you rub lotion on me?

Chunder's chat is down, but we are told it'll be back up & running in about 24 hours.

Either that or no1 banned you.

WHICH COULD IT POSSIBLY BE?!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning, PWA, happy Friday.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:'Cause of my tattoo. It is healing. Now it is an itchy scab.
Will you rub lotion on me?

Chunder's chat is down, but we are told it'll be back up & running in about 24 hours.

Either that or no1 banned you.

WHICH COULD IT POSSIBLY BE?!



oh, tattoo, I knew about that.


No1 likes you and you can't get on!

Will that flush them back here?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:oh, tattoo, I knew about that.


No1 likes you and you can't get on!

Will that flush them back here?



Actually, it's kind of a good week for the technical difficulties, 'cause I think that three people are out of town (like Doc J, for instance).

Others cannot play with us because of their cruel employers.

You're pretty much stuck with me.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all. How goes it?



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:Thank you bubba!



LMAO

You're very welcome.

Don't hold your breath on whether I'm right or not because I'm not positive I am. We'll see if Joyner says it's right or not.

Edit: Happy Birthday Skek!

Gatzby


quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
SkekTek wrote:G'morning PWA. Sorry I've been neglecting you folks. Trying to finish my revisions on the textbook I'm involved in, and getting grants out.

Also, next tueday I leave for a conference in Seattle for a week, which should be fun- I've never been to Seattle!



I'll be there through Thursday, the 8th, or so, if you're inclined toward a beer or something.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
lplady wrote:LMAO

You're very welcome.

Don't hold your breath on whether I'm right or not because I'm not positive I am. We'll see if Joyner says it's right or not.

Edit: Happy Birthday Skek!



I'm pretty sure you're right.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Gatzby wrote:I'll be there through Thursday, the 8th, or so, if you're inclined toward a beer or something.



Wow, a great new city and a chance to meet a woot staffer.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gatzby wrote:I'll be there through Thursday, the 8th, or so, if you're inclined toward a beer or something.


what is wrong with Denver?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

It is beautiful out. I think this computer is bright enough to see in the shade. Why am I inside?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Thank you!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

OmyG, I just remembered.......I bought a brownie yesterday!

WOOOT!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:OmyG, I just remembered.......I bought a brownie yesterday!

WOOOT!



Woohoo! Care to share?

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:OmyG, I just remembered.......I bought a brownie yesterday!

WOOOT!



I bet you did!
I. bet. you. did.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Woohoo! Care to share?



Sure, it is big enough. I cut off 1/3
The lady across the street would cut it into at least 6 pieces, but her servings are really small.


Ok, brownie almost done. Coffee almost empty.
REally nice out. Should do something with the dog.
I wonder if there is beer and wine at the dog park today?
It is harder in the summer.
New people (or as one guy said last year, the damn schoolteachers will be showing up soon)
The pool is open, although it is too cold today for anyone but the camps to show up there.
More people walking past the dog run.

The security guard should have never told us that they weren't putting security in the park this summer!

Rusty wants food.
Some days he doesn't eat at all, until bed time.
Today he ate a 7am and then wants to know why it isn't dinner time yet.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:what is wrong with Denver?



You never leave NYC???

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Off to camping.
(I'll be back tonight to sleep in my own little bed.)



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Off to camping.
(I'll be back tonight to sleep in my own little bed.)



That's not camping!!!


(But it's a great compromise!!! )

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

I'm gonna take a nap.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Safely at Mom and Dads

Kids down for nap.

Everyone else is on a computer.

hmmmm

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets

Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend? I'm not. As usual. pfft.


Nothing follows.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
taternuggets wrote:Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend? I'm not. As usual. pfft.



I'm visiting family. Had things all scheduled now my parents are changing it up because they didn't read the paper right, oh well

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Nap over, dinner eaten. Now what?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Nap over, dinner eaten. Now what?



cookies!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:cookies!



Don't got none!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Don't got none!



I'll send ya some!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

YAY! I have my car back! My part of the service was $26. State Farms was $798.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders