taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets
ThunderThighs wrote:YAY! I have my car back! My part of the service was $26. State Farms was $798.

Sweet!

Nothing follows.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

taternuggets wrote:Sweet!

Made my day!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

And the bubbas win! D'name, we have two condos. The one bedroom is for sale and the two bedroom is our home away from home. Friends that are staying in the one bedroom are vacationing for the first time without their college age twins. Lots of concerts, fireworks and food. We went down to Myrtle Beach today and wandered around on their new boardwalk. It is awesome. The pier renovations aren't finished so we couldn't go out there. The weather has been beautiful today. Have fun everybody! Stay safe!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:And the bubbas win! D'name, we have two condos. The one bedroom is for sale and the two bedroom is our home away from home. Friends that are staying in the one bedroom are vacationing for the first time without their college age twins. Lots of concerts, fireworks and food. We went down to Myrtle Beach today and wandered around on their new boardwalk. It is awesome. The pier renovations aren't finished so we couldn't go out there. The weather has been beautiful today. Have fun everybody! Stay safe!

Have a great weekend!

Hubby is working tomorrow, all day and maybe monday.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

Hey wootland!

back online after spending the week chaperoning at church youth camp. good time for all. And as much as I missed y'all, I have to admit it also felt pretty darn good to have the chance to completely disconnect from the electronic world and make some new connections with real people face to face.

Turken

hrmmm.... looks like twenty some pages to back-read, just to catch up here.

anyone feel like doing doing a week-in-review for me so I can be lazy but still know what's happening?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Turken wrote:hrmmm.... looks like twenty some pages to back-read, just to catch up here.

anyone feel like doing doing a week-in-review for me so I can be lazy but still know what's happening?

I would, but I don't remember.

Next time ask someone before you go. Poof and I do it for each other. A PM with a daily summary .

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hello. Back for just a minute before bed. Gots to get up at 7:00. Yuck.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

coffeenogrumpy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coffeenogrumpy

have a great weekend everyone

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

I shouldn't have gone to sleep at 8pm or so.

Now I'm awake.

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets

I'm here too. ;)

Nothing follows.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin'.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning!

Thursday my mom emailed me a story about 'new' job resources in the social networking arena. TweetMyJob was one, so I signed up.

Omelets made great.

My poor twitter account had been flooded. I had to turn off the updates from going to my phone, as it was going off every 5 minutes.

Lots of jobs!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

WARNING: TOTALLY UNIMPORTANT POST

Hi everyone.
Nice weather here.
Hubby is working.
If he doesn't finish the interview with the one person he is considering hiring , I might kill him. If the job doesn't first.

If he works 12 hours today, he may not go in on monday.
Yep, kill him.

I guess it is good that we didn't have a family reunion this week, because I would have been there without him. At his family reunion.
But it might be awhile before we have another, since we haven't recovered from the last reunion.

Too bad. More and more kids are adults in new jobs and can't get off, or don;t want to use part of their 10 vacation days on family. Especially since we also get together christmas eve.

Also too bad the kid who's mom said she will never do anything with the husbands family ever again, won't stand up to her. He is 23, grow a pair!
He really wants to see his cousins. He was sad he missed his cousin's graduation party.
His mom is mad because the cousins "ruined his vacation" but son and all the cousins said, the cousins fight was over in a few hours. The mom won't let go. (he is the golden child. nobody smarter, more athletic, or more talented then him has ever been born)

So...nobody here?

Nobody home.

Dog park is really crowed on weekends, with too many dogs and owners who don't understand dog behavior.

Yesterday, this women screamed in horror because she dropped the leash (yes, IN the DOG PARK, she had the dog on the leash) and the dog ran to play.
PLAY. There was NO aggressive behavior at all.
It was an excellent day for a new dog. The dogs were all in a good mood. No aggression from any of them the entire 2 hours we were there.

I felt bad for her dog. He soooooo wanted to play and she was too nervous.
There is a big dog on my block that lives with another dog. The family never walks them. The big dog really, really, wants to play when he sees Rusty.
Maybe someday one of the guys that live in the house will be out and can walk the dog to my yard.
This guy is way too big to let them play on the leash. He dwarfs Rusty and Rusty is 70 lbs.

Are you bored yet?

Maybe I'll just type out stuff all day.

I need a new bite guard. Yes, I just got one a week ago, but it is weird. I woke up with a headache from the TMJ.
I don't think it is a dust headache.
(dust headache...we have an astounding amount of dust. Neighbor thinks it has something to do with being under the landing pattern for JFK.
Of course, the fact everyone has a leaf blower and blows the dirt every time they mow the lawn, can't help. I would band those damn blowers, except in the fall when there are actual leaves .) Than again, nobody has mad me King (Queen?) of the world yet.

OK, done for now. See ya!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:WARNING: TOTALLY UNIMPORTANT POST

Hi everyone.
Nice weather here.
Hubby is working.
If he doesn't finish the interview with the one person he is considering hiring , I might kill him. If the job doesn't first.

If he works 12 hours today, he may not go in on monday.
Yep, kill him.

I guess it is good that we didn't have a family reunion this week, because I would have been there without him. At his family reunion.
But it might be awhile before we have another, since we haven't recovered from the last reunion.

Too bad. More and more kids are adults in new jobs and can't get off, or don;t want to use part of their 10 vacation days on family. Especially since we also get together christmas eve.

Also too bad the kid who's mom said she will never do anything with the husbands family ever again, won't stand up to her. He is 23, grow a pair!
He really wants to see his cousins. He was sad he missed his cousin's graduation party.
His mom is mad because the cousins "ruined his vacation" but son and all the cousins said, the cousins fight was over in a few hours. The mom won't let go. (he is the golden child. nobody smarter, more athletic, or more talented then him has ever been born)

So...nobody here?

Nobody home.

Dog park is really crowed on weekends, with too many dogs and owners who don't understand dog behavior.

Yesterday, this women screamed in horror because she dropped the leash (yes, IN the DOG PARK, she had the dog on the leash) and the dog ran to play.
PLAY. There was NO aggressive behavior at all.
It was an excellent day for a new dog. The dogs were all in a good mood. No aggression from any of them the entire 2 hours we were there.

I felt bad for her dog. He soooooo wanted to play and she was too nervous.
There is a big dog on my block that lives with another dog. The family never walks them. The big dog really, really, wants to play when he sees Rusty.
Maybe someday one of the guys that live in the house will be out and can walk the dog to my yard.
This guy is way too big to let them play on the leash. He dwarfs Rusty and Rusty is 70 lbs.

Are you bored yet?

Maybe I'll just type out stuff all day.

I need a new bite guard. Yes, I just got one a week ago, but it is weird. I woke up with a headache from the TMJ.
I don't think it is a dust headache.
(dust headache...we have an astounding amount of dust. Neighbor thinks it has something to do with being under the landing pattern for JFK.
Of course, the fact everyone has a leaf blower and blows the dirt every time they mow the lawn, can't help. I would band those damn blowers, except in the fall when there are actual leaves .) Than again, nobody has mad me King (Queen?) of the world yet.

OK, done for now. See ya!

Wow
I had to check to see where I was on woot. I thought I had opened up a PM from you without realizing it. lol

Why is it so freaking hot out so often this year?

I don't like to say I hate something, but I seriously hate heat!

Oh and good afternoon even though I'm grumpy.

Turken

hey all!

home alone today. head hurts and is kinda stuffy. not sure if's from lack of caffeine, totally jacked up sleep schedule, or result from swimming in nasty pond water this week.

lots of stuff that should be worked on around the house, but nobody to make me do it. so I'm wasting the day online.

maybe I'll find the energy to go outside and hang up the hammock I got for Father's Day? perfect day to lie back in the shade and do nothing.

on the up side, wife's Bowl of Cereal came in the mail today, and she let me open it! Crappy Pirates of the Caribbean camera bag, two crappy 2010 "Would you Rather" desk calendars, two High School Musical dual bell alarm clocks (with pink fuzzy handle!) and one screaming monkey with blue camo cape. Don't think I have blue camo yet, so that made the rest of the crap almost worth the price of admission.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Turken wrote:hey all!

home alone today. head hurts and is kinda stuffy. not sure if's from lack of caffeine, totally jacked up sleep schedule, or result from swimming in nasty pond water this week.

lots of stuff that should be worked on around the house, but nobody to make me do it. so I'm wasting the day online.

maybe I'll find the energy to go outside and hang up the hammock I got for Father's Day? perfect day to lie back in the shade and do nothing.

on the up side, wife's Bowl of Cereal came in the mail today, and she let me open it! Crappy Pirates of the Caribbean camera bag, two crappy 2010 "Would you Rather" desk calendars, two High School Musical dual bell alarm clocks (with pink fuzzy handle!) and one screaming monkey with blue camo cape. Don't think I have blue camo yet, so that made the rest of the crap almost worth the price of admission.

One set of flag monkeys came. For some reason, I ordered two.
//sigh
Rusty wants one, but I'm not sure about the battery pack inside.
He eats dog toys, but not people toys that he steals. I'm not sure what he considers the monkey.

I want a hammock! Costco had a really nice one last year. Subtle hints like See that hammock? I want it. didn't work.
Although the stand wouldn't fit in the van. Should have ordered it online and had it delivered.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Wow
I had to check to see where I was on woot. I thought I had opened up a PM from you without realizing it. lol

Why is it so freaking hot out so often this year?

I don't like to say I hate something, but I seriously hate heat!

Oh and good afternoon even though I'm grumpy.

Hope you don't get arthritis
I hate heat. Always have. But the damn arthritis loves it. The hotter it gets, the less it hurts.
I'm sleeping with a fleece vest in the AC to keep my neck warm.
I might have to add a glove for one hand.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:One set of flag monkeys came. For some reason, I ordered two.
//sigh
Rusty wants one, but I'm not sure about the battery pack inside.
He eats dog toys, but not people toys that he steals. I'm not sure what he considers the monkey.

I want a hammock! Costco had a really nice one last year. Subtle hints like See that hammock? I want it. didn't work.
Although the stand wouldn't fit in the van. Should have ordered it online and had it delivered.

Only let him play with it when you are there. It will be a special toy. That's what I had to do with Trixie.

Howdy all. I think I will go get a pedicure today.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Only let him play with it when you are there. It will be a special toy. That's what I had to do with Trixie.

Howdy all. I think I will go get a pedicure today.

hummmm, I was asking goddaughter about going on facebook.
It might work better if we actually talked on the phone.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:Hope you don't get arthritis
I hate heat. Always have. But the damn arthritis loves it. The hotter it gets, the less it hurts.
I'm sleeping with a fleece vest in the AC to keep my neck warm.
I might have to add a glove for one hand.

Yep, arthritis is better in the heat.

Edit: afternoon Turken and TT

I'm going to go take a nap. ttyl

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

edit- longwinded rant on misery deleted......

I'm just too damn mean to live today

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Lynnzoi wrote:long-winded rant on what a miserable bitch I am today....I would recommend you skip this post.

don't say I didn't warn you......

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You seem to have better reasons than I do to rant.
So I will add that to my rant!

Plus, I just ate an ice cream sandwich and there was something in it that wasn't ice cream, or sandwich. Mystery item.
If I die, tell hubby about the ice cream in the freezer.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

Afternoon, anybody.

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:edit- longwinded rant on misery deleted......

Piss off.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:You seem to have better reasons than I do to rant.
So I will add that to my rant!

Plus, I just ate an ice cream sandwich and there was something in it that wasn't ice cream, or sandwich. Mystery item.
If I die, tell hubby about the ice cream in the freezer.

Unless he' s lurkin', won't matter what we tell him.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:WARNING: TOTALLY UNIMPORTANT POST

Mega-blather.

Too painful to read.

AZGman

Where are the whores???

This place is all girlfriends and kept men, now!!!

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
AZGman wrote:Where are the whores???

This place is all girlfriends and kept men, now!!!

Hey Gman, what's happening?
I am bored today. Maybe I will throw a party tomorrow. Wouldn't hurt, prolly feel good.

AZGman

Raining wrote:Hey Gman, what's happening?
I am bored today. Maybe I will throw a party tomorrow. Wouldn't hurt, prolly feel good.

Hi, R'ing! A good idea; go for it!!.

ThunderThighs

Staff

I am back with happy toes and shiny finger nails. Yay!

Bro is coming over later to watch Willy Wonka (the original). While in STL, I mentioned that I had been wanting to watch that for some odd reason. He got it on NetFlix so tonight is movie night.

FORUM MODERATOR

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Yay for free stuff! Dropped something off to be framed, took another load of stuff to goodwill, picked up groceries (never ever grocery shop hungry,what will I do with three POUNDS of cherries?!?), and picked up lunch. Falafel sandwich, from a place called Falafel King even though it was mostly burgers and regular sandwiches on the menu. It was..interesting. Mostly lettuce, which is disappointing, and pickles, for some odd reason. Guess I'll go back to my usual place next time.

AND! Stopped at Starbucks to get something cool, ordered a mango smoothie. yum. Got to the window, paid, gal says they accidentally made a strawberry one, they're remaking the order, but would I like the strawberry one too? So, scored a strawberry smoothie! Not nearly as good as the mango, but it was FREE!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Raining

AZGman wrote:Hi, R'ing! A good idea; go for it!!.

I can invite Bud Lite, Cutty Sark, Jack Daniels.
They are all party people.

Raining

Mavyn wrote:Yay for free stuff! Dropped something off to be framed, took another load of stuff to goodwill, picked up groceries (never ever grocery shop hungry,what will I do with three POUNDS of cherries?!?), and picked up lunch. Falafel sandwich, from a place called Falafel King even though it was mostly burgers and regular sandwiches on the menu. It was..interesting. Mostly lettuce, which is disappointing, and pickles, for some odd reason. Guess I'll go back to my usual place next time.

AND! Stopped at Starbucks to get something cool, ordered a mango smoothie. yum. Got to the window, paid, gal says they accidentally made a strawberry one, they're remaking the order, but would I like the strawberry one too? So, scored a strawberry smoothie! Not nearly as good as the mango, but it was FREE!

Free is always good. Works for me.

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:I am back with happy toes and shiny finger nails. Yay!

Bro is coming over later to watch Willy Wonka (the original). While in STL, I mentioned that I had been wanting to watch that for some odd reason. He got it on NetFlix so tonight is movie night.

Glad the important issues have been dealt with.

Enjoy Willy Wonka!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Raining wrote:Hey Gman, what's happening?

He is mad that he isn't the grumpiest guy here today.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:Yay for free stuff! Dropped something off to be framed, took another load of stuff to goodwill, picked up groceries (never ever grocery shop hungry,what will I do with three POUNDS of cherries?!?), and picked up lunch. Falafel sandwich, from a place called Falafel King even though it was mostly burgers and regular sandwiches on the menu. It was..interesting. Mostly lettuce, which is disappointing, and pickles, for some odd reason. Guess I'll go back to my usual place next time.

Cherries were on sale.
I think I have 3 lbs too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

Wow. Totally girled out.

No reason for me to be here.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:He is mad that he isn't the grumpiest guy here today.

Ass.