hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007

My crap is in my city today, but likely won't get it until tomorrow.

Can't wait to see what it is.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer

In case any of you that didn't win want some GEN-U-WINE w00t! Crap(tm), just check out my auction! (Not a whole Bowl of Cereal, just the ATI TV tuner card)
http://item.ebay.com/120593051731

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
rkenimer wrote:In case any of you that didn't win want some GEN-U-WINE w00t! Crap(tm), just check out my auction! (Not a whole Bowl of Cereal, just the ATI TV tuner card)
http://item.ebay.com/120593051731

wow new/other, and selling as new not in oem package.

You know this could be a used return right?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
dseisler wrote:Actually, if you don't mind me making a correction to your post, that is not what the post it notes said. There were 2 post it notes. The first pallet that was received had a post it note saying tv2, and the second pallet received had a post it note saying tv 1. The third pallet of crap that was received (which was mine) had no post it notes on it. As for the POC references on our shipping pages were all even numbers, POC2, POC4, and POC6. We figured woot! did the labeling in even numbers.

Thank you for the correction. I tried following that thread and did get confused about the notes and all.

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

MrWilson7322

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrWilson7322
match34 wrote:I lost.

Exactly what I got.

cmangel518

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmangel518

Woohoo...my crap came a day early!

Reported: 5.8 lbs, 12.5 cubed
Actual: 5.4 lbs, 16x12x11

In the box:
- 4 bags of texas air marked please recycle (Thanks woot! I try to recycle air daily, but I appreciate the reminder).
- Autolite Space Glo Utility Lite
- Franklin SA-206 Spelling Ace with Thesaurus (open, batteries missing, no idea if it works)
- Linksys PLTK300 PowerLine Network Kit
- Made in China Lunch Bag/Cooler (kinda stinky like the rest)

I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 8 Private Messages BuffBillsFan

Anxiously (and impatiently) awaiting my Bride-O-Chuckie, the first one I've been able to snag since March of last year.... I can't express how frustrating "Smart"Post is.... My package was in Charlotte Monday, but will not be delivered to by until (I hope) Friday, courtesy of a stopover in Greensboro...

Why Charlotte?!? Raleigh has a fair sized FedEx and Post Office, too - why can't "Smart"Post deliveries for Raleigh travel, like, to Raleigh?

I love Woot (over $5k in purchases so far), and their silly practice of using "Smart"Post will not deter me from Wooting, but "Smart"Post will forever be the big ol' zit on their forehead. I can't wait for it to pop.

----------------------------------------
Got my bride..... As Herman sang with his Hermits: "2nd verse, same as the 1st"
- 3x Would You Rather calendars
- 2x High School Musical alarm clock
- 1x Pirates of the Caaribbean accessory case
- 1x Woot screaming monkey w/blue cape

Calendar #'s 2&3 went to coworkers, one clock went to boss, thought screaming monkey was mute for a while until I found the "pull tab" tab - not mute any more.

marceepauff

quality posts: 18 Private Messages marceepauff

Standard Lameness and not even a monkey to show for it:

3x "Would You Rather" desktop calendar
2x HSM Alarm Clock
1x TV tuner for PC
1x PotC Accessory Pouch

luvmotox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luvmotox

Received....
4.7 lbs.
14 x 10 x 8 box
Contents:
7 Pirates of the Caribbean cases
2 Would You Rather calendars
1 Blue Camo Woot Monkey!!!

woo hoo!

Thanks Woot!!

bigjb92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigjb92

Omelets made great my Book of Crap is on the post man's truck. Now do I take half a day off to go home and see what is in it or just wait it out?

tcasolo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcasolo

Arrived today:

1 ATI tuner card (no software)
1 Autolite Spaceglo Utility Light NIB
1 GoldDigger Bobble Head
1 Insulated lunch sack
Tons of Texas Air

sev911

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sev911

Got mine today! A day early!
4.5 lbs
1-PEZ puzzle
1-Insulated lunch bag -smells new
1-Spaceglo auto light
1-Air Hogs R/C flying UFO--looks new in box
and
1-very crispy, dead roach --no Texas air bags to help keep it alive on the trip to SC.

Overall, I am pleased -expecially with not getting HSM clocks-and very thankful to the Woot gods.
BUT, when Amazon takes over will it be better crap?? and isn't Woot tied in with buy.com so is Amazon buying up the competition??

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
bigjb92 wrote:Omelets made great my Book of Crap is on the post man's truck. Now do I take half a day off to go home and see what is in it or just wait it out?

GO HOME NOW!!!!

it really is the only option!

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

sev911 wrote:Got mine today! A day early!
4.5 lbs
1-PEZ puzzle
1-Insulated lunch bag -smells new
1-Spaceglo auto light
1-Air Hogs R/C flying UFO--looks new in box
and
1-very crispy, dead roach --no Texas air bags to help keep it alive on the trip to SC.

Overall, I am pleased -expecially with not getting HSM clocks-and very thankful to the Woot gods.
BUT, when Amazon takes over will it be better crap?? and isn't Woot tied in with buy.com so is Amazon buying up the competition??

how did you know it was "crispy"??

Did you eat it?...and if so how do W00T roaches taste?

@crowsnest531

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007
marceepauff wrote:Standard Lameness and not even a monkey to show for it:

3x "Would You Rather" desktop calendar
2x HSM Alarm Clock
1x TV tuner for PC
1x PotC Accessory Pouch

But hey, at least you got a tuner.

Knowing my luck I'll get absolute crap that no one would even want.

greaseman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages greaseman

Just received mine!

5 Bags o' Texas Air
1 500 Piece Pez Puzzle
1 Black, Made in China, 6-Pack Cooler/Lunchbox - No Smell
1 Autolite Spaceglo Utility Lite
1 Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron PSP Game - Seems to be complete, but I don't own a PSP

Not a bad haul. Thanks again to the Woot Gods!

Bags o' Craptasticness:
-----------------------------
  • Bandolier of Carrots 11/28/14
  • Bucket of Chum 04/26/12
  • Brand "O" Crapola 12/06/11
  • Basket of Crabs 11/09/11
  • Bag of Cremora 09/14/11
  • Bundle of Corn 08/17/11
  • Blast of Color 06/24/10
  • Bowl of Chemicals 05/26/10
  • Random Crap 03/26/10

rkenimer

Jeus wrote:wow new/other, and selling as new not in oem package.

You know this could be a used return right?

Hm ok, if you are worried about it I could change it. There are no marks where I would expect to see them indicating that it had been inserted in a PCI slot.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
rkenimer wrote:Hm ok, if you are worried about it I could change it. There are no marks where I would expect to see them indicating that it had been inserted in a PCI slot.

you can do as you please, just trying to help you out.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

phoenixgeek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phoenixgeek

Mine is out for delivery! Mail usually comes between 9 and 10 in the morning, so it's either already sitting on my porch, or will be delivered around 3 when the package only mail carrier comes by. I'm excited at the prospect of finally getting to open my box of cabbage, but terrified that the 6.7 lb weight will give me a bunch of HSM clocks and half expired calendars.

crowsnest

phoenixgeek wrote:Mine is out for delivery! Mail usually comes between 9 and 10 in the morning, so it's either already sitting on my porch, or will be delivered around 3 when the package only mail carrier comes by. I'm excited at the prospect of finally getting to open my box of cabbage, but terrified that the 6.7 lb weight will give me a bunch of HSM clocks and half expired calendars.

Me to. sitting on 6.1 lb's and on the truck for delivery today!!!!!

but alas i too am at work and cannot drive all the way home for lunch damn it!!

Me = HOMESKILLETT!!!!

@crowsnest531

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie

I'm getting quite a collection of Woot clocks. The one in the middle was a HSM decal, wall clock.

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

marceepauff

quality posts: 18 Private Messages marceepauff
hackman2007 wrote:But hey, at least you got a tuner.

Knowing my luck I'll get absolute crap that no one would even want.

The tuner has little metal pieces floating around in the bag with it. So in reality, the tuner = garbage. Besides, I'm a mac-girl...a PC tuner doesn't do much for me anyway.

I was actually hoping for one of those auto-lites or earbud headphones. At least those are useful.

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 30 Private Messages Geethatsgr8
BuffBillsFan wrote:Anxiously (and impatiently) awaiting my Bride-O-Chuckie, the first one I've been able to snag since March of last year.... I can't express how frustrating "Smart"Post is.... My package was in Charlotte Monday, but will not be delivered to by until (I hope) Friday, courtesy of a stopover in Greensboro...

Why Charlotte?!? Raleigh has a fair sized FedEx and Post Office, too - why can't "Smart"Post deliveries for Raleigh travel, like, to Raleigh?

I love Woot (over $5k in purchases so far), and their silly practice of using "Smart"Post will not deter me from Wooting, but "Smart"Post will forever be the big ol' zit on their forehead. I can't wait for it to pop.

I agree, SmartPost drives me insane. It's seriously like they're using Mapquest to get a route to your house instead of just mapping it out themselves by using an actual MAP. They go out of their way to literally go out of the way to get your package to you. ???

sev911

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sev911
crowsnest wrote:how did you know it was "crispy"??

Did you eat it?...and if so how do W00T roaches taste?

nope when it fell out of the bag with the autolight I thought maybe some woot worker lost a gem or something but upon picking it up found it just more crap!

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
taternuggets wrote:I get them for being awesome.

Sometimes for being epic.

I just got my first...so excited! Now I anxiously await my next Bandoleer of Carrots!

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

crowsnest

jsale325 wrote:I just got my first...so excited! Now I anxiously await my next Bandoleer of Carrots!

you know your gona have to update that sig daily!!!!

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

sev911 wrote:nope when it fell out of the bag with the autolight I thought maybe some woot worker lost a gem or something but upon picking it up found it just more crap!

Cool hope you enjoy your crap and have a craptastic day!

@crowsnest531

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 30 Private Messages Geethatsgr8
Teripie wrote:

I'm getting quite a collection of Woot clocks. The one in the middle was a HSM decal, wall clock.

Will you be putting these on Ebay? :-)

crowsnest

smart post had to make a additional stop before delivering your package!!!!!

@crowsnest531

jsale325

crowsnest wrote:you know your gona have to update that sig daily!!!!

I know, I think after awhile I will just put 'and counting'. But, I was so excited for it, I just had to post something today!

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!

jsale325

BuffBillsFan wrote:Anxiously (and impatiently) awaiting my Bride-O-Chuckie, the first one I've been able to snag since March of last year.... I can't express how frustrating "Smart"Post is.... My package was in Charlotte Monday, but will not be delivered to by until (I hope) Friday, courtesy of a stopover in Greensboro...

Where in Raleigh? I used to live in Morrisville, I would hear the airplanes fly over my house all day long!

crowsnest

jsale325 wrote:I know, I think after awhile I will just put 'and counting'. But, I was so excited for it, I just had to post something today!

BTW where did your quality post come from?

And also were you trying for it or did it just happen?

cause ya know all of taters post were freakn quality LMAO!

@crowsnest531

rkenimer

crowsnest wrote:

smart post had to make a additional stop before delivering your package!!!!!

Hehehehehee... Freddy Fact(tm) of the day:
Those smart cars have a weight limit of 501 Lbs.
Me and my brother wouldn't even be able to ride in one at the same time!

jsale325

crowsnest wrote:BTW where did your quality post come from?

And also were you trying for it or did it just happen?

cause ya know all of taters post were freakn quality LMAO!

It actually came from Kids Woot yesterday, my daughter has the little toys that were up, and I commented on them. Not really trying, (you always are hoping for one) just thought I would comment on something that we actually had!

crowsnest

rkenimer wrote:Hehehehehee... Freddy Fact(tm) of the day:
Those smart cars have a weight limit of 501 Lbs.
Me and my brother wouldn't even be able to ride in one at the same time!

WOW i did not know that. 501 lbs.....really?

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

jsale325 wrote:It actually came from Kids Woot yesterday, my daughter has the little toys that were up, and I commented on them. Not really trying, (you always are hoping for one) just thought I would comment on something that we actually had!

Cool i was J/W. Hope ya have a great day!!!

Mines about to get CRAPPY with my bag on my porch and me at work!!!!

@crowsnest531

bigjb92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigjb92
crowsnest wrote:GO HOME NOW!!!!

it really is the only option!

You know, this work thing is really not in tune with my wooting habbits. If it isn't making me wait to see what the woot god's have blessed me with, it's in the way of waiting for a Book of Crap to come up during a woot off so I can be showered with gifts. I'm thinking HR needs to hear about this.

crowsnest

bigjb92 wrote:You know, this work thing is really not in tune with my wooting habbits. If it isn't making me wait to see what the woot god's have blessed me with, it's in the way of waiting for a Book of Crap to come up during a woot off so I can be showered with gifts. I'm thinking HR needs to hear about this.

Please while your at it contact our HR dept. also and let them know of this problem. It really should be fixed to our benefit!!!

@crowsnest531

jsale325

crowsnest wrote:Cool i was J/W. Hope ya have a great day!!!

Mines about to get CRAPPY with my bag on my porch and me at work!!!!

I missed this Bowl of Cereal last time, and both girls I work with got one. I am sending one home today on lunch to go pick it up. The other is on vacation out of state, with no cell reception, I think I need to go to her house to pick it up, for fear it might get rained on, just to make sure nothing happens to it.

You know, because I am so nice, and generous like that. LOL

rkenimer

crowsnest wrote:WOW i did not know that. 501 lbs.....really?

As of not too long ago. It may be different now.

http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f4/500-lb-weight-limit-1459/

O_o the cabriolet version is 467Lbs!