taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Jeus wrote:slowing it down kind of ups the creepy factor

LMAO!

Nothing follows.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
Jeus wrote:you think thats bad i had to slow it down and listen to satan sing it while i was typing the lyrics. yes its word for word. slowing it down kind of ups the creepy factor

Yes you are officially cracked.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1906 Private Messages NightGhost
Jeus wrote:I want a panini I want a panini I want a panini I want a I want a banana panini banana panini banana panini banana panini I want a panini I want a panini I want a panini I want it I want a banana panini banana panini banana panini banana panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a pinini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini pleeeeeaaase!!

just sayin i think i want a banana panini

Earworm

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150

The thread has officially entered the kooky phase.

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
Woody1150 wrote:The thread has officially entered the kooky phase.

i love words like kooky

@crowsnest531

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
MBrulla wrote:That's why I said it...but it's a L.

Have you bought a Woot-shirt before? I don't mean to be rude, I'm only asking because I found that their sizes, at least in womans, are WAY off. I usually wear a medium, and I think I had to get an extra large just to get one with some room in it!

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
NightGhost wrote:Earworm

you cant post a link we accept pictures only here. ;]

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
Jeus wrote:you cant post a link we accept pictures only here. ;]

Earworm

MBrulla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MBrulla
jennyland wrote:Have you bought a Woot-shirt before? I don't mean to be rude, I'm only asking because I found that their sizes, at least in womans, are WAY off. I usually wear a medium, and I think I had to get an extra large just to get one with some room in it!

I own 15 woot shirts.

I'm 6'2" 180 lbs...I like them kind of fitted

Jeus

crowsnest wrote:i love words like kooky

and ooky and spooky and all the other words they used in the addams family theme song?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

crowsnest

Jeus wrote:and ooky and spooky and all the other words they used in the addams family theme song?

LMAO!!!

@crowsnest531

kallawm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallawm
MBrulla wrote:I'm 6'2" 180 lbs...

Married? ;)

Tis better to score than be scored.

MBrulla

kallawm wrote:Married? ;)

Feels like it sometimes...;-)

Speaking of woot shirts, I wore the "Think of the Children" one when I went to the mall with the lady, stopped in Express and one of the cronies asked where I'd gotten it because they LOVED it.

jennyland

MBrulla wrote:I own 15 woot shirts.

I'm 6'2" 180 lbs...I like them kind of fitted

Ah, see, I'm 5'5" and about 160 pounds, so I like 'em a little loose :D

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes

Jeus

MBrulla wrote:Feels like it sometimes...;-)

Speaking of woot shirts, I wore the "Think of the Children" one when I went to the mall with the lady, stopped in Express and one of the cronies asked where I'd gotten it because they LOVED it.

fixed?

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets

I really need to actually do my job once in awhile instead of this crap!

Nothing follows.

MBrulla

jennyland wrote:Ah, see, I'm 5'5" and about 160 pounds, so I like 'em a little loose :D

To each their own.

I love the fabric on them. Seriously, I wear a woot shirt nearly every day...either as an undershirt, or just a regular tee.

Today's an exception...Schlitz Malt Liquor in salmon...it's NOT PINK!

;-)

MBrulla

Jeus wrote:fixed?

Danke!

LSlipetz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages LSlipetz
taternuggets wrote:I really need to actually do my job once in awhile instead of this crap!

That is amazing....

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
MBrulla wrote:Feels like it sometimes...;-)

Wore mine again last night. LOVE that shirt, I had to wash it Wednesday, just so I could wear it again!

My dear woot! friend I met at the bar at work the other night promised me last night that he would wear one of his other woot! shirts on Sunday when I am working again. You've gotta love the woot! bretheren.

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

Jeus

MBrulla wrote:To each their own.

I love the fabric on them. Seriously, I wear a woot shirt nearly every day...either as an undershirt, or just a regular tee.

Today's an exception...Schlitz Malt Liquor in salmon...it's NOT PINK!

;-)

keep telling yourself its not pink it might change color like these.

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie

Today's Woot is about to sell out. Time to scrub that panini song as well!

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

LSlipetz

Teripie wrote:Today's Woot is about to sell out. Time to scrub that panini song as well!

I have absolutely no use for one of them, but now that you tell me it is about to sell out I find myself strangely being drawn into buying one....damn you woot! I guess it would match my other stainless steel appliances in the kitchen....

MBrulla

jsale325 wrote:Wore mine again last night. LOVE that shirt, I had to wash it Wednesday, just so I could wear it again!

My dear woot! friend I met at the bar at work the other night promised me last night that he would wear one of his other woot! shirts on Sunday when I am working again. You've gotta love the woot! bretheren.

Yeah, one of my buddies (well, two of them actually...they're brothers) wear theirs all the time to the bar, too.

I rarely go out (3, almost 4 y/o dd) but when I do they usually have theirs on. 4th of July? Yep...Memorial Day...yep.

There are usually a couple of us wearing them at one time. Got a coworker hooked on them, too (he actually overnighted his first one).

jennyland

taternuggets wrote:I really need to actually do my job once in awhile instead of this crap!

I thought I was safe when I saw it was a YouTube link. I WAS WRONG :D

jennyland

Jeus wrote:keep telling yourself its not pink it might change color like these.

Oh man, Hypercolor love to you for that flashback!

crowsnest

This Websense category is filtered: Streaming Media.

URL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJhElTECVRo

@crowsnest531

NightGhost

Jeus wrote:keep telling yourself its not pink it might change color like these.

Hey! Is that a link or a pic?

MBrulla

NightGhost wrote:Hey! Is that a link or a pic?

...wow....really?

jennyland

Teripie wrote:Today's Woot is about to sell out. Time to scrub that panini song as well!

May I suggest this as a replacement?

Teripie

YouTube abuse!

crowsnest

If anyone feels like modding one of those HSM clocks to be a W00T clock PM me. I'l make it worth your while im just a lazy bastard!

@crowsnest531

LSlipetz

jennyland wrote:May I suggest this as a replacement?

You have succeeded in getting the panini song out of my head. Unfortunately it was at the cost of replacing it with this one.

Teripie

Hey! I remember when that song was a hit!!! The entire country went crazy for it - or maybe it drove the entire country crazy?
Viral top 40..................

NightGhost

MBrulla wrote:...wow....really?

Jeus wrote:you cant post a link we accept pictures only here. ;]

crowsnest

This Websense category is filtered: Social Networking.

@crowsnest531

NightGhost

LSlipetz wrote:You have succeeded in getting the panini song out of my head. Unfortunately it was at the cost of replacing it with this one.

Hot Butter

nick186

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nick186

Im uploading my video of me opening my first Bowl of Cereal!!!! ill post it up when its done.

LSlipetz

NightGhost wrote:Hot Butter

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

agibson95

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agibson95
NightGhost wrote:Hey! Is that a link or a pic?

Its actually a link that has pics on it. Gotta Like Wikipedia!