Woody1150


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
rkenimer wrote:ping travisk02, mfeat50

Any word on your POCs?



They are supposed to ship today... that was the last Kayboss said.

cmangel518


quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmangel518
JackBarlow wrote:They're playing NTelos in Portsmouth on Sept 3rd



Cool...I have to keep that in mind. Thanks for letting me know! Already saw Martina & Trace this year, Toby tonight, and Brooks & Dunn in August.

I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.

rkenimer


quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
Woody1150 wrote:They are supposed to ship today... that was the last Kayboss said.



I know, but like do you have tracking numbers yet?

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus

rockin out to this new song called "banana panini" it's excellent. thanks to tater for showing me the way.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

crowsnest


quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
Jeus wrote:rockin out to this new song called "banana panini" it's excellent. thanks to tater for showing me the way.



Dont follow him to far he will lead you into the DARK SIDE......but i heard they do have cookies!!!

LMAO!!!

@crowsnest531

Woody1150


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
Jeus wrote:rockin out to this new song called "banana panini" it's excellent. thanks to tater for showing me the way.



Is it just my eyes, or does "wootazon" keep getting smaller and smaller as the day goes on?

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
NightGhost wrote:Hey! Is that a link or a pic?



you got me so i'll post both now a clickable picture....

drum roll?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

rkenimer


quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
Woody1150 wrote:Is it just my eyes, or does "wootazon" keep getting smaller and smaller as the day goes on?



I don't *think* its you, at least not this time.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
Woody1150 wrote:Is it just my eyes, or does "wootazon" keep getting smaller and smaller as the day goes on?



it's just your crazy lights hypnotizing you

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

krdavids


quality posts: 1 Private Messages krdavids

I moved in between ordering and delivery and had to pay an extra $8.56 postage for the extra trip. Pretty good haul though, thank you Woot Gods.

6 x Texas Air
1 x Used to be Texas Air
1 x Pro Form Heart Rate Monitor
1 x Panasonic Link to Cell Bluetooth Convergence Solution Phone with 2 receivers
1 x Black Lunch Bag with BBQ smell included
1 x iMode Docking Station for iPod video 7" LCD Screen

And even better, no HSM clocks. Sweet!!

cmangel518


quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmangel518
Teripie wrote:Hey! I remember when that song was a hit!!! The entire country went crazy for it - or maybe it drove the entire country crazy?
Viral top 40..................



Hmmm...there's gotta be somewhere we can post it and drive traffic to it and make it the most listened to/downloaded song on the internet? LOL

I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
rkenimer wrote:I don't *think* its you, at least not this time.



there now it's 10% and if you click it, it gets bigger..........twss

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

taternuggets


quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
crowsnest wrote:Dont follow him to far he will lead you into the DARK SIDE......but i heard they do have cookies!!!

LMAO!!!



I still say that was just bad marketing. The empire would have been much more successful if they simply didn't refer to things as "the dark side"

poor choice.


Nothing follows.

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
taternuggets wrote:I still say that was just bad marketing. The empire would have been much more successful if they simply didn't refer to things as "the dark side"

poor choice.



yea had they called it the off-white side people would have been down.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

crowsnest


quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
Jeus wrote:you got me so i'll post both now a clickable picture....

drum roll?



is that a picture of a link?

@crowsnest531

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
crowsnest wrote:is that a picture of a link?



no its a link of a picture can you not see that?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

rkenimer


quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
Woody1150 wrote:Is it just my eyes, or does "wootazon" keep getting smaller and smaller as the day goes on?



Actually I personally prefer ThunderThighs' rendition of the W00t! exclamation mark with the Amazon swoop. Hey TT, got a larger version of that for us?

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

crowsnest


quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
Jeus wrote:no its a link of a picture can you not see that?



DAMN i must be blind.....still cant see straight because of the panini post!!!!

@crowsnest531

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
rkenimer wrote:Actually I personally prefer ThunderThighs' rendition of the W00t! exclamation mark with the Amazon swoop. Hey TT, got a larger version of that for us?



well i dont like your home-made signature either! hater!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

taternuggets


quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets

Are we linking qps in our sigs now?

Because Nightghost's sig will blow.


Nothing follows.

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
taternuggets wrote:Are we linking qps in our sigs now?

Because Nightghost's sig will blow.



just the one's that woot says "first" for me ;]

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Jeus wrote:just the one's that woot says "first" for me ;]

I fixed the "its" if you want to take a new snapshot of it for your sig.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

taternuggets


quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
ThunderThighs wrote:I fixed the "its" if you want to take a new snapshot of it for your sig.



darn... I missed that.


Nothing follows.

batkooy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages batkooy
mjorgensen wrote:Typical 5.5 lb Book of Crap:

2 High School Musical Alarm Clocks
2 "Would you Rather" 2010 Desk Calendars
1 Pirates of the Caribbean Accessory Case
1 Screaming Monkey w/ blue camo cape

Kitty pimp slapping monkey for not bringing cash:



Those calendars must be extremely heavy because I had one more and my bag clocked in at 8 lbs. My cat is extremely frightened of the screaming monkey. He won't even enter a room if the monkey is in there and if I strap it around his neck he freezes until I take it off. The entertainment value was definitely worth the Book of Crap.

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
ThunderThighs wrote:I fixed the "its" if you want to take a new snapshot of it for your sig.



thank you!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

taternuggets


quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
batkooy wrote:if I strap it around his neck he freezes...



fantastic.


Nothing follows.

jsale325


quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
Jeus wrote:thank you!



How do you pronounce your user name? Because I know how I say it in my head, but maybe I am way off!

P.S. - did you always have 31 bacon rasher? Or did that number just go way up today?

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

jsale325


quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
batkooy wrote:He won't even enter a room if the monkey is in there and if I strap it around his neck he freezes until I take it off. The entertainment value was definitely worth the Book of Crap.



This is definitely my favorite too..... not that I advocate the torturing of animals, but I can picture this in my mind, and it makes me LOL

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
jsale325 wrote:How do you pronounce your user name? Because I know how I say it in my head, but maybe I am way off!

P.S. - did you always have 31 bacon rasher? Or did that number just go way up today?



i had 30 it went up by 1 today.

i pronounce it "gee-us" some say it like "juice" others think im "Jesus"

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

taternuggets


quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets

Taternuggets - probation free for 54 days.

I'm such a good little wooter now.


Nothing follows.

joe43wv


quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv
batkooy wrote:Those calendars must be extremely heavy because I had one more and my bag clocked in at 8 lbs. My cat is extremely frightened of the screaming monkey. He won't even enter a room if the monkey is in there and if I strap it around his neck he freezes until I take it off. The entertainment value was definitely worth the Book of Crap.



I'd say put the monkey on your cat and leave it for about an hour and see what happens.

rkenimer


quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
taternuggets wrote:Taternuggets - probation free for 54 days.

I'm such a good little wooter now.



Awww.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

Woody1150


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
Jeus wrote:i had 30 it went up by 1 today.

i pronounce it "gee-us" some say it like "juice" others think im "Jesus"



When I read it, I think "juice" in my head. When intoxicated, I thought it read "Zeus".

taternuggets


quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Woody1150 wrote:When I read it, I think "juice" in my head. When intoxicated, I thought it read "Zeus".



I usually think juice. sometimes just homeskillet.


Nothing follows.

kallawm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallawm
Woody1150 wrote:When I read it, I think "juice" in my head. When intoxicated, I thought it read "Zeus".



You shouldn't drink and Woot!

Tis better to score than be scored.

kayboss


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kayboss
taternuggets wrote:Taternuggets - probation free for 54 days.

I'm such a good little wooter now.



Good job...but will this last through the next Woot-Off though....that is the question!

@CrystalFeathers

taternuggets


quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
kayboss wrote:Good job...but will this last through the next Woot-Off though....that is the question!



I'm actually doubting it will survive through her reading that post.


Nothing follows.

rkenimer


quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
kayboss wrote:Good job...but will this last through the next Woot-Off though....that is the question!



Hey there she is! News on your husbands POC?

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

Woody1150


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
kallawm wrote:You shouldn't drink and Woot!



Are you crazy? That's the only way I can make it through a Woot-off.

kayboss


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kayboss
rkenimer wrote:ping travisk02, mfeat50

Any word on your POCs?



I keeping checking the husbands account to see if there is any news from TPW, and nothing yet! But as soon as there is, ya'll will be "close" to hearing it first!

@CrystalFeathers